๐˜ก๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช /๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜“๏ฟฝ...

By _C4YLX_

So, you wanna read a simple, sweet Zhongchi fic, but everything involving zhongli and childe is just pure ang... More

Disclaimer
๐™”๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜
๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ
๐˜ˆ ๐˜—๐˜–๐˜— ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต
๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ '๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด' + Albether (Slight smut)
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ+ EiMiko(ish)
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜น
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜Š๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Š๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด
๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ?(pt.1)
๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ? (Pt.2)
๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ? (Pt.3 Finale)
Final Announcement

๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ

1.5K 32 23
By _C4YLX_

Thank you to @Its_yaboiichildeee for the request! __________________________________________

Childe sighed, walking into the Third Round Knockout exhausted. He sat his achy legs down on a randomly selected seat for the first time in merely weeks. He had been visiting his younger brother Teucer in Shneznya for some time, and had just returned to Liyue . And while it was nice for him to be home, even if it were just for some time, he still dearly missed his friend Zhongli.

-Cough-

"Ugh...I'm so damn tired, and this headache I've been enduring is unbearable! I'll have to ask to stop by the traveler's teapot for some rest soon." Childe resided with his thoughts, his pounding head resenting every thought he entertained. "Fuck...I hate this ." Childe muttered under his breath. He buried his face in his hands as he complained about the unfortunate circumstances.

"Hmm..What's the matter?" Childe heard a deep voice sounding concerned next to him. 

He sat up, removing his face from his tired hands. He found a worried looking Zhongli sitting across the table from him with a cup of tea resting in his gloved hands.

"Oh! Mr.Zhongli I didn't see you there! Please excuse my vulgar language. It's just that I haven't been feeling physically all too well these past few days. " He explained, apologizing at the same time.

"Oh...Is that so? Well, we mustn't have such a  burden be carried on your shoulders. " Zhongli stated, crossing his arms accordingly. "Hm...I shall propose to you my thoughts." He added.

"Ugh..What do you mean?" Childe asked, confused as to what he meant.

"Well, I should bring you to my house so that you have a place to rest, since you don't have a place of your own. Normally i'd send you off to the Traveler's teapot, but as it stands Xiao is currently visiting it as we speak. " Zhongli told Childe, educating him on his reasoning.

"Y-your house?! It's fine really! I'll be able to take care of myself just fine!" Childe tried presuading Zhongli, hoping to not be to much of a bother.

"Nonsense. You've fallen ill. Therefore you need the assistance of another. One cannot heal themselves without the supportive action of others to aid one's recovery. " Zhongli insisted, sounding as intellectual as ever.

"I guess there's no point in fighting it...But what would I do at your house anyways? I wouldn't want to filthy your home! That'd be impolite of me. To spread my ill-being upon my sensei's humble abode and risk his health, I could never forgive myself. " Childe argued in return.

"Do not worry about me, for my health is not what you should be concerned about at this time, but yours much rather." Zhongli said, sealing the argument into a neat little bow.     

Childe sighed, knowing he would never win a duel with Zhongli, especially a verbal one. Childe picked himself up from the seat, Zhongli did the same. 

"So which way are we walking? Hopefully it's not too long of a trip, otherwise we should resort to utilizing the teleport waypoints instead of traveling by foot." Childe reasoned, stumbling around slightly and grabbing the edge of the table just to stand up right without falling flat on his face.

"Oh my... we certainly cannot have you traveling by foot. You poor soul. I know, I shall carry you to my residence. "Zhongli offered, worried for Childe much more than the context of his words.

"Wh-what? Oh, there's no need! Surely I should be able to walk a few miles in this state! "Childe pleaded, worried that Zhonlgi's embrace would force Childe to become even redder. He stepped forwards, letting go of his tight grip on the table. He tripped over himself, falling onto the ground foolishly.

"Stop spitting such folly words at me. You know these sentences not to be true. So why keep on forcing yourself to lie? You needn't fib any longer. " Zhongli proceeded to stretch his arm out and lend a hand to Childe, looking down upon him with empathy and care.

"Wow..." Childe thought to himself, unaware that he was starting straight into Zhongli's eyes desperately.

"Well? Are you going to accept my help? Or are you going to sit there and suffer alone? It's your choice ,not mine." Zhongli advised him, still lending his hand out infront of him.

"You know what? I think I will go with you." Childe finally accepted, grabbing onto Zhongli's hand firmly.

Zhongli pulled him up forcefully. So forcefully that he accidentally pulled him into his chest. Childe's cheeks blew up red, backing away immediately. The force at which he jerked himself back would have been why he fell over if not for Zhongli catching him before he could land on the concrete ground beneath his feet. From that position, Zhongli scooped Childe up bridal style into his arms like it was natural.

Childe was so shocked by the notion that he dug his face into Zhongli's side for comfort, subconsciously frightened by the sudden lift. When Childe released his face from the man's torso, he was too embarrassed to say anything. So for the entire walk he kept quiet, keeping his arms tucked behind Zhongli's neck neatly.  Zhongli smiled softly, the younger man appeared 'cute' to him in this position, especially with the blush that painted his face the entire journey.

"We've arrived , Ajax." Zhongli whispered, unsure if Childe was asleep from sheer exhaustion, or if he was simply being ignored.

Childe purely nodded his head in reply. He attempted to hop out of Zhongli's arms, but Zhongli held him firmly, preventing any escape from taking place.

"Stay put, I must carry you into the house." Zhongli reminded Childe, still smiling kindly.

Once Zhongli stepped into his home , he set Childe down on his bed, folding the covers over his heated body. 

"Let me go get you something to cool off, you're just about as hot as a Jueyun Chilli pepper!" Zhongli proposed, placing his hand on top of Childe's pinkish head. 

"Thank you...I really am burning up." Childe confessed, starting to breath heavily due to the tiring fatigue .

With that, Zhongli went to grab a wet cloth and prepared some Bamboo Shoot soup. He carefully crafted the concoction lovingly, stirring the contents of the pot slowly and gradually. With the help of a wooden spoon, the soup made its way into a small bowl. Zhongli decorated the dish with different spices and seasonings. When he entered his room, he found Childe knocked out cold, looking peaceful but having difficulty breathing. His sharp exhales concerned Zhongli, making him feel Childe's illness demanded greater medical attention.

Zhongli set the bowl down on a nearby nightstand, and sat on the edge of his bed where Childe remained dozed off. Zhongli leaned forwards to catch a better view of the sickening boy, deciding to place the cold towel upon his head. He pat the fabric flat onto his forehead, making sure it stuck well in-place.  A mixture of fresh water and sweat trickled down the red-head's face, gaining his contentiousness once more. 

"Mmn...it's nice," Childe said, his voice now low and groggy. He grasped Zhongli's hand, which was still caressing his face tenderly. When his eyes adjusted to the room's natural light, he found Zhongli smiling over him, his eyes slimmed by his wide grin.

"I have to admit, you are a rather nice sight for sore eyes. Stay like this for me. Won't you?" Zhongli whispered, finally making his move.

Childe blushed intensely, finding this to be a dream come true. This added to his natural heat, making his body the same temperature as the surface of the sun. 

"Here, I've made you some soup. I know you are scorching hot as of now, but whenever you feel like it, you can try taking a few sips. " Zhongli instructed him, informing him of his heroic efforts blatantly.

"Th-thanks...that's...so kind of you Mr. Zhongli. " Childe mustered up the thankful words ,even when his throat was sore as hell. 

"Shh..You must be in pain, rest Ajax. Please refrain from straining your handsome voice any further. It pains me to hear the struggle in your voice." Zhongli pleaded in a warm, devoted tone.

Childe nodded in response, understanding his point of view fully. Why, if the situation was the opposite ,Childe would have well been with Zhongli through any type of illness or sickness that infected him . If it inflicted dismay upon Zhongli, Childe was going to get rid of it ,that was his mission. To bring Zhongli nothing but happiness and comfort.

Zhongli bent down from his seat and blessed Childe's cheek with a kiss, receiving a shocked complexion to form itself on Childe's face.

"Ajax, I hope you have nothing but a most splendid rest." Zhongli quietly recited, keeping his hand attached to Childe's steaming cheek. 

Even though Childe was already strongly concerned of Zhognli's health, he decided to take advantage of the moment, embrace Zhongli tightly in his arms. 

"P-please forgive me if you *cough* become ill." Childe grinned, knowing that Zhongli accepted the hug openly. 

"Goodnight, Ajax." Zhongli enunciated, playing with Childe's hair gently. He continued to sit with Childe and mess with his bright orange locks until he once again fell into the realm of dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 372 21
Collection of genshin oneshots like the title says :) This book WILL contain:- โ€ขfluff โ€ขangst โ€ขhurt/comfort and hurt/no comfort โ€ขdeath, possible menti...
13.4K 380 30
Following a malfunction during one of Dottore's experiments, Childe is lost to the Abyss for a week. Summoned to Snezhnaya to assist, Zhongli meets a...
33.8K 1.3K 31
"I love you." "You can't." Zhongli x Childe , Xiao x Aether, Scaramouche x Mona , Xingqiu x Chongyun , Beidou x Ningguang Please do not hate on any s...
18.1K 547 31
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ." "๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ." "๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข...