Voidheart: (Fem Kirby x Male...

By MetalSmasherNTT

This is to celebrate Kirby and the Forgotten Land. I feel it's a little late, for the celebration of this gam... More

Vote and Help (Closed):
Bio and Love Interest:
Your Friends (Hollow Knight)
Your Friends (Kirby)
Theme Songs:
Prologue: Arrival to The Forgotten Land
Chapter 1: The Ghost
Chapter 2: Trouble on the Horizon
Random Question #1:
Chapter 4: Another New Friend
Chapter 5: Shade Retrieval
Chapter 6: Charms and the New Arrival

Chapter 3: The Snatchwing:

5.5K 111 229
By MetalSmasherNTT

Chapter 3 everyone:

Before we start I just wanna say your Shade will function a bit differently.

Instead of instantly forming when you die, your Shade will take a small while to form fully.

That's all.
_______________________________________

You, Kirby, Elfilin and Bandana Dee all ran in the direction you all heard the shriek come from.

You and Kirby ran side by side with the others behind you both.

As you all ran, Kirby noticed a lone Hot Head a bit ahead just taking a stroll in the woods.

Hot Head:

With a burst of speed, Kriby bolted ahead of everyone right towards the Hot Head.

She flipped over the creature and as she flipped over she placed her hand directly on it's burning head.

Suddenly, a bright flash of light engulfed Kirby's body as she landed on her feet.

The flash disapated completely and Kriby's appearance had completely changed.

Her red ribbon was replaced with a golden crown with a blue jewel in the center, her skin was now a light shade of red, the red bow on her chest was gone and now she had a red scarf with the ends being orange tiped and a bit ripped to resemble burning fire.

Her most striking change however was her hair, her pink hair was gone and now a bright flame burned making her resemble some kind of fire nymph.

She had become fire Kirby.

With her Fire ability active, Kirby ran off with you and the others following close behind leaving the Hot Head confused and terrified.

Once again you and Kriby were side by side running towards where the roar had come from.

You turned to give her a brief look before turning to look ahead.

Kirby however, caught your brief look and blushed a bit.

"I think he noticed me!!!" She squealed in her head.

She was so distracted that she didn't notice the low tree branch ahead of her and it struck her right in the face causing her to fall on her back and due to the momentum began sliding on the ground leaving a trail of flames behind her before finally colliding with a tree.

"KIRBY!!" Both Elfilin and Bandana Dee yelled as they came to check on her avoiding the flame trail of course.

You on the other hand kept going completely ignoring the group and as you sped off Kirby just let out a sigh as the others helped her up.

"Kirby are you okay?" Bandana Dee asked her voice filled with worry.

The Pink Star Warrior stood up with their help and gave an embarrassed giggle.

"Y-yeah...I'm fine." She giggled waving off their worry. "Just a bit...distracted."

Bandana Dee and Elfilin both exchanged looks of concern for the Star Warrior.

"Come on, we should go before he leaves us behind." She giggled before realizing something. "Hey we don't have a name for that guy..."

"Well, he doesn't seem to be able to speak so he can't really tell us." Elfilin replied.

"We should give him one!" Kirby cheered. "I mean it feels kinda rude to just call him "that guy" don't ya think?"

"True, but what are we gonna call him?" Bandana Dee asked.

"We can think of a name for him later, right now we should go find out what made that noise." Kirby reminded everyone.

The 2 suddenly remembered why they were out here in the first place.

"Oh yeah!" They all yelled before all of them began racing off after you.

It wasn't long before the trio caught up with you.

Kirby took another glance at you before shaking her head and remembering her own words.

She needed to focus on the task at hand and find the Monster that had roared earlier.

You and your small group finally made it to a large clearing in the forest.

Although, it seemed it wasn't always a clearing, as many broken tree stumps dotted the clearing indicating that the trees have been ripped out.

"What happened here?" Elfilin asked worried.

"Obviously, that monster that roared earlier had rampaged in this area." Bandana Dee stated readying her spear. "The destruction looks recent too, so it can't be far."

Meanwhile you looked far off into the distance and with your black pupiless eyes it looked rather unsettling.

Kirby saw this and looked up to you.

"Hey, are you okay?" Kirby asked only for you to suddenly reach for your Nail and draw it.

She flinched back a little bit at your sudden action but soon she heard why you pulled your sword out.

It was the sound of flapping wings.

The others immediately heard the sound too and got ready to fight.

Well Bandana Dee did anyway, Elfilin wasn't much of a fighter.

Kirby herself also gets ready to fight, her fire hair burning more intensely as she got into a fighting stance.

The flapping grew louder and closer making everyone tense up.

Not you though, you just stared on calmly, your cloak bellowing with the wind.

Suddenly a large shadow shot up above the trees making everyone look up to see a large creature flying above them flapping it's large wings.

The Snatchwing:

Kirby, Bandana Dee and Elfilin all looked surprised as they all had never seen a creature like that before.

You however, remained stone-faced as usual.

The Snatchwing glared down at everyone, it's black eyes turning orange, the same color as it's weird sacks.

Then it suddenly let out a loud roar, the exact same one they all heard back in Waddle Dee Town.

The roar was so loud it created a shockwave that made everyone stumble back a little bit.

"WHAT IS THAT!?" Bandana Dee asked glaring back up at the Snatchwing who finished it's roar and started dive-bombing towards them.

Everyone immediately jumped back to allow the creature to crash onto the ground.

However it did manage to stop itself from crashing at the last moment and land on it's clawed feet.

Seizing your chance you jumped up of a nearby tree stump and sliced at it's face.

Your sword just bounced off it's armored skull merely irritating it.

The Snatchwing in response batted you aside with it's wings.

The Snatchwing then quickly raised it's wing to block a large stream of fire that was blasted in it's direction.

The Snatchwing flung it's wing out creating a gust of wind to blow Kirby away who was breathing fire at it.

The flaming star Warrior stopped for a minute to brace herself which gave the Snatc9thr chance to lunge at her.

Fortunately, Kirby quickly saw it coming and quickly lit her entire body on fire.

The creature saw this and stopped.

Suddenly a spear from Bandana Dee was thrown directly into it's bottom right eye which made it reel back in pain and let out a screech.

Seizing your chance, you ran up it's tail and stood directly on it's neck making it thrash wildly.

As it thrashed, Kirby, Bandana and Elfilin who was hiding behind a large stump noticed that one of the odd sacks on the creature's underside had something in it.

The orange liquid within the sack made it hard to see, but the silhouette was in the shape of a person.

Suddenly you raised your blade and plunged it into the bottom left eye of the Snatchwing making it let out another pained roar.

The Snatchwing with a powerful thrash slammed you off it's head and into the ground beneath it.

With 2 of it's 6 eyes gone the Snatchwing was angry and lunged downward to bite at you.

Kirby seeing this reacted quickly, jumping into the air and using the flames to form a rolling wheel of fire and launched herselt at the Snatchwing.

The Snatchwing was struck directly in the head and the impact caused it to stumble back as Kirby landed on her feet.

Meanwhile Bandana Dee walked up to you as you picked yourself up.

"Are you okay?" She asked concerned, only for you to immediately run back at the creature seemingly unaffected.

"I'll take that as a yes." She shrugged.

The Snatchwing glared at Kirby and spread it's wings out to screech at her and this gave you the opening you needed.

You jumped up and slashed directly at the orbs on it's underside.

It appears the orbs were a lot softer than the rest of it as your single slash cut through a lot of them like a heated knife through butter.

All the Snatchwing could do was screech in agony as the slashed orbs gushed out a viscose orange liquid.

Like it was bleeding.

The Snatchwing kept on screeching as it kept stumbling back as the slashed sacks continued to ooze out the liquid.

One of the orbs you slashed was the one containing someone and as a result of you slashing them were freed.

Their body hit the ground surrounded by the orange liquid which gushed out along with them.

Elfilin flew out of their hiding spot and examined the figure.

Elfilin let out a sigh of relief when he noticed the person was still breathing.

"They're okay guys!" Elfilin assured.

Bandana Dee and Kirby seemed releaved while you didn't really seem to care and approached the Snatchwing with your Nail raised.

The Snatchwing meanwhile had seemingly recovered and was now angrier than ever and quickly turned to swipe it's tail at you.

You jumped up and swiped downward pogoing off it's armored tail only for you to get smacked aside by it's wing.

Before you hit anything though, Kirby quickly caught you in her arms, holding you bridal style.

Kirby quickly flashed you a kind smile while you just stared up at her with your usual emotionless face and jumped out of her arms much to her disappointment.

The Snatchwing was about to swipe at you both again only for a thousands of energy spears to rain down on it from above.

It glared up to see Bandana Dee using her Spear as some kind of helicopter propeller keeping herself in the air.

Her Spear propeller was also dropping multiple smaller energy spears onto whatever was below her, in this case it was the Snatchwing.

The Snatchwing quickly moved out from under the spear barrage and Bandana Dee dropped to the ground.

Suddenly Kirby let out a large stream of fire from her mouth at it.

It had no time to react as it was knocked back into a tree steaming from the shower of fire it had endured.

Honestly, compared to some of the things Kirby had to deal with in the past, this thing honestly wasn't that impressive.

In Kirby's opinion, Wispy Woods was more of a challenge.

The Snatchwing let out a sharp hiss and glared at what it once thought would be simple prey.

Another roar was released and it flared it's wings out before flapping them furiously.

This resulted in powerful wind gusts nearly blowing everyone back.

The Snatchwing rose high into the sky, it's powerful wings lifting it up.

Once it was sufficiently high enough, the remaining orbs on it's body began glowing more intensely and began pulsating much more.

"What is it doing?" Kirby asked scratching her head.

"Whatever it is, it's not good." Bandana Dee replied.

Suddenly one of the orbs on it's underside detached and began descending towards you.

Immediately you ran a good distance away from where it would land and it was a good thing you did.

Upon hitting the ground the orb exploded in a bright orange mist the force of which caused both Bandana Dee and Kirby to be launched a good distance back.

Both girls seemed fine however as they landed on their feet, skidding back a bit.

"IT HAS BOMBS!" Bandana Dee yelled as up above more the Snatchwing could be seen releasing more orbs from it's underside to drop towards them.

"Guys, over here!" Yelled Elfilin making you and the others turn to them. "Come here quick!"

You, Kirby and Bandana Dee all ran up to Elfilin and they conjured some kind of shield all around them and the body of the person that was once within the Snatchwing.

The bombs from the creature rained down upon them, but the shield held strong.

"Okay, does anyone have any ideas on how to take this thing down?" Elfilin asked.

You weren't paying attention to them however, you just stared up at the Snatchwing.

Bandana suddenly snapped her fingers as a light bulb lit up above her head.

"Kirby, do you have an invincible Candy on you?" Bandana Dee asked.

"Yeah I do." Kirby said proudly pulling out a cell phone.

Kirby's phone:

Kirby clicked a few buttons on it and suddenly an invincible candy appeared and floated in front of them.

Invincible Candy:

Kirby's cell phone was quite special, it could call her Warp star to her at all times as well as store a few extra items for her in some kind of odd dimensional space within itself, so far 3 was it's max.

Invincible Candy were a very odd occurrence, they were lollipops that for some reason made all who ate it temporarily invincible to most things.

They were very rare and just kinda showed up everywhere, so sometimes Kirby would store one she finds in case of an emergency.

"Great, now enhance that guy's sword with your flames." Bandana Dee ordered.

"Aye aye Ma'am!" Kirby said giving Bandana Dee a salute before turning to you.

"Hey, guy." She said which made you look away from the Snatchwing who was still bombarding the shield with it's bombs.

"Could you hold your sword up real quick?" Kirby asked politely and you gave her a look before doing as she requested.

You held your sword up high pointing it into the sky.

Kirby then breathed out a long stream of fire at your blade.

Your blade suddenly caught on fire the moment it came in contact with the flames.

You lowered your now burning blade and gave it a curious look.

"Okay now Kirby, I need you to eat the candy and give the invincibility to all of us too." Bandana Dee ordered.

Upon hearing that, Kirby's face turned a deep red.

Usually the way she'd transfer food or anything she ate was through...kissing.

That means she'd have to kiss...you to do it.

"Um...I...um...he..." Kriby stuttered confusing Bandana Dee a bit.

"Kirby, why're you so nervous?" Bandana Dee asked with a raised brow.

The Star Warrior's Blush intensified when asked and only stuttered much more as a result.

Her eyes kept shifting to you with each sentence she attempted to spit out confusing Bandana Dee even more.

"Kirby, just high five him and share the invincibility." Bandana Dee instructed.

Kirby stopped as she realized she was overreacting for nothing.

She forgot recently that she stopped doing the transference kiss thing and instead high-fived.

"Oh yeah...right..." Kirby thought a bit embarrassed. "Why did I stop the kissing thing again?"

Flashback:

Flashback Over:

"Oh yeah...that's why." Kirby remembered shuddering at the memory.

"CAN YOU GUYS HURRY UP PLEASE!?" Elfilin yelled getting everyone's attention except yours as you returned to looking at the Snatchwing.

It kept regrowing the sacks on it's underside and dropping them onto them, it was determined to devour them all.

"R-right...sorry!" Kirby yelled before scarfing down the candy which caused her to glow and sparkle with multiple colors.

Kirby knowing there was no time to waste immediately high-fived everyone or touched hands in your case and the unconscious body.

The rainbow aura was now enveloping everyone and Elfilin dropped the shield.

The bombardment of weird flesh bombs now did absolutely nothing to any of you.

Seizing your chance you jumped up onto a falling flesh bomb and before it exploded you jumped off and onto another one before repeating the process again.

You kept going higher, jumping off every flesh bomb up towards the Snatchwing who seemed to not have noticed you ascending towards it.

Once you were sufficiently high enough you took one more strong leap off an orb and thrust your flame sword upwards.

Your burning blade pierced one of the Snatchwing's orbs which resulted in that orb exploding.

That one explosion then resulted in a chain reaction which made the other orbs on the Snatchwing explode in a spectacular fashion.

All the resulting explosion did was knock you back to the ground and the impact didn't even hurt you one bit thanks to the Invincibility Candy.

The Snatchwing was not so lucky though as the multiple explosions on it's body caused it to screech in pain.

The explosions burnt it's body black in an impressive light show as you got up and gazed at it.

Everyone else joined in watching the explosion spectacular and eventually the Snatchwing came crashing down onto the ground knocking up a mass amount of dust.

After a while Kirby suddenly yelled out:

"POYO!"

She grabbed Bandana Dee's hands and both girls began cheering happily while Elfilin happily zipped around them.

You just stared at them.

Eventually Kirby, Bandana Dee and Elfilin all began doing their victory dance.

When they were done, they glanced over at you who just looked on.

This resulted in an awkward silence and all 3 sweatdropped.

"Um...maybe we should check on the guy we just helped." Bandana Dee suggested and Elfilin nodded.

As both checked to make sure the unconscious person was okay, Kirby shyly walked up to you.

She took a deep breath and started talking to you.

"You were really awesome fighting that thing..." She said looking away. "Like you're really amazing and you looked so cool with that burning sword."

You said nothing and simply flicked your sword to extinguish the flames and put it away.

As everyone was too distracted with their own thing right now, Kirby talking to you and Bandana Dee along with Elfilin checking on who you all just saved, they didn't notice the Snatchwing struggling to get back up.

The Creature was alive, and it's 4 remaining eyes instantly locked on to you.

You were the one that delivered the devastating blow and therefore it was you that had enraged it the most.

The Snatchwing almost instantly regrew it's explosive bulbs and let out a screech catching everyone's attention once again.

"IT'S STILL ALIVE!" Bandana Dee yelled.

The Snatchwing quickly launched it's explosive bulbs in your direction wanting you dead more than anyone else.

You immediately pushed Kirby out of the way much to her shock and took the full brunt of the multiple explosions.

Everything seemed to slow down, especially for Kirby as she watched your body disappear into the orange explosions.

As she watched your body be engulfed by the explosions which also knocked her back a few feet, she felt her heart shatter.

When she hit the ground she immediately jumped back up and gazed on in horror as where you once stood there was nothing but pure black smoke rising from the ground due to the explosion.

You were gone, dead and Kirby...was not okay.

The Pink Star Warrior clutched her now aching chest as she slowly stumbled towards the rising black smoke.

"No..." She whispered tears forming in her eyes as the Snatchwing let out another ear-piercing roar ready to have a second round.

Kirby however, did not hear it, she dropped to her knees and let out a heart-wrenching scream.

Both Bandana Dee and Elfilin felt for Kirby, they were also sad you were dead, but this creature before them would end up making them join you if they didn't take care of it.

"Kirby we need your help!" Bandana Dee yelled as the Snatchwing prepared to fire more of it's explosive bulbs at them.

Kirby did not seem to listen as after her scream she dropped to her knees and began to sob.

The sight of this shocked both Elfilin and Bandana Dee.

It was rare to see Kirby cry, she did occasionally like when she was denied food, not like this.

She sounded so heartbroken, like her soul had been ripped out of her body.

The Snatchwing finally seemed ready to end them and was about to lob them with it's explosives.

However, it suddenly felt a rush of fear pierce, the fear was so intense it froze in place.

The Snatchwing's body shook and it's knees felt week.

All rage it felt was gone and it felt as vulnerable as it's prey.

The cause of all this fear?

The look that Kirby was giving it right now.

All her sadness was gone, it was replaced by nothing but pure rage.

Both Elfilin and Bandana Dee backed up a bit as Kirby stood up, her flaming hair burning more intensely.

With one final scream of fury the fire that replaced Kirby's hair burst and turned bright pink.

The crown atop her head now resembled some kind of claw clamping down on her head, her scarf was also gone and now she had a pair of large leathery wings jutting from her back.

She had evolved into Dragon Fire Kriby.

The Snatchwing upon seeing the raging fire goddess before him attempted to run, it's wings too damaged and filled with holes from the explosions it endured to fly away.

"No." Kirby said lowly before inhaling and breathing out a strong stream of hot pink fire.

The fire seemingly missed and went past the Snatchwing and hit the trees that surrounded the clearing.

This caused a fire to erupt, creating a wall of flames to block the Snatchwing's escape.

It turned to Kirby who was slowly approaching it, that look of rage still on her face.

"You're. not. running." She said slowly ending every word in a full stop.

As the Snatchwing stared at it's approaching demise in the form of a pissed dragon girl.

Bandana Dee and Elfilin just stood there and watched, Bandana Dee even removing her Bandana like she was at a funeral out of pity for the poor unfortunate beast.

TO BE CONTINUED:
_______________________________________
There you go.

Your first death, Kirby is pissed and the Snatchwing is dead permanently.

Hope ya'll enjoyed and I'll see ya'll next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 488 23
When Kirby accidentally crash-lands onto an unknown planet, it is found that he is wanted by a monster because of his power. When Meta Knight, King D...
464 11 6
Dream Land has been turned into a world of paper- which before it had turned into clay and even yarn, did not shock the inhabitants as much as it pro...
2.8K 63 12
This fanfic was heavily inspired by "My Spanish Star Warrior" by @Olivia200312 so be sure to check that out! (Y/N) was an ordinary human with an ordi...
8.5K 135 16
My first story! Cool. The protagonists are going to be the guys of Wave 3 in Star Allies (specially Magolor), Magolor from Kirby: Return to Dreamland...