Kiyotaka Of Class B ( Year 2 )

By GiKaRa_

I can't believe i'm saying this. But this is the sequel of my fic 'Kiyotaka of Class B ( Year 1 )' and the se... More

Prologue
Prologue 2
Vol 1 Chap 1 : Co-ed Deluxe
Vol 1 Chap 2 : Partnering exam
Vol 1 Chap 3 : Amasawa Ichika
Vol 1 Chap 4 : The meet and Greet
V1 Chap 4.5 : A Wild Appearance
V1 Chap 5 : Partnerships
V1 Chap 6 : Flaws of the Masterpiece
V1 Chap 6.5
V1 Chap 7 : Nanase Tsubasa
V1 Chap 8 : A Helping Hand.
V1 Chap 9 : Results
Amasawa Ichika SS - Union
Ichinose Honami SS - Longing
Horikita Suzune SS - Dread
V2 Chap 1 : The Threat
V2 Chap 2 : The Reactions
V2 Chap 3 : 'This isn't over'
V2 Chap 4 : Relationships
V2 Chap 5 : The Deciding Battle
V2 Chap 6.5 : Frustration.... Evil
V2 Chap 7 : One step closer..
V2 Chap 8 : Moving out... (Gone Wrong)
V2 Chap 8.5: The First Anniversary
Vol 2 Chap 8.75: Ichika vs Honami
Vol 2 Chapter 9: The Meeting
Karuizawa Kei Soliloquy
Vol 3 Chap 0: Recap
Vol 3 Chap 1
Vol 3 Chap 2

V2 Chap 6 : Broken

3.2K 110 86
By GiKaRa_

3rd person POV

Students emerged from their classrooms, stretching their arms out after a long exhausting day of classes.

The aftermath of the most recent announcement was clearly shown on their faces; the exam had put a strain on their mental states. However, it actually differed depending on how each person handled it. But overall, it was a very problematic announcement.

These past two days have been pretty hectic for the students of the advanced nurturing high school. They couldn't seem to get a break, with announcement after announcement, revelations and trending topics on social media, and then even more surprising revelations. Especially for the newcomers, those were the most frenetic days of their lives, at least for the majority of them.

Luckily, things were starting to quiet down. As the afternoon bell rang, everyone resumed their normal daily activities. The majority of them grouped up to walk back towards the dorms with their friends, discussing various topics, or just walked alone. The club members went to partake in their club activities, and a few tripped towards the mall, whether for karaoke or a shopping spree. There were even some unnamed individuals up to their own things.

"You're not coming today, Ayanokouji-kun ?" Amikura, the sweet purple-haired beauty, stopped dead in her tracks and turned around to look at her friend, who was standing still in front of the class's door, farther away from them, with a blank expression on his face.

"No, there is something I'd like to take care of first." Kiyotaka answered convolutedly.

"Ah, I see." Amikura grinned, before turning to her classmates. "If that's the case, then why don't we utilize this opportunity to go on a shopping trip ? so that we can present brand-new furniture as a surprise for our little married couple's new room~ "

Mako suggestively asked, with a small teasing smirk on her face. Everyone in the group nodded, before adapting similar smiles.

"No, we have a special exam to prepare for. We should rest and get back to our dorms so we can think more clearly. "

"Come onnnnnn Kanzaki-kunnnn~ It'll be fuuuun." Kanzaki, seemingly the only one opposing the idea, started getting dragged down by the girls in an effort to win him over. Eventually, he gave up after some persuasion.

"Oy, I heard that." Kiyotaka deadpanned at the now-not-so-secret anymore surprise, which wasn't even a secret in the first place. Mako cutely bonked her head in jest. "Sure, go ahead, but just remember to email me the bill when you're finished."

"Sure will do !" Mako beamed, before encircled each of her arms around Matsushita and Kobashi's necks and leading them out."Anyways, see ya later Ayanokouji-kun ! "

Kiyotaka watched as his friends turned around the corner, belovingly waving at him before disappearing from his view. He put his hand back to rest after waving back at them, before strolling in the opposite direction.

He lifted his phone out of his pocket as he began his search for the specified location. With the help of a map, he slowly approached the red dot located around the school's campus. Similar to a small resemblance of a treasure hunting game.

But this treasure could very well be a chest full of venomous snakes. That's at least what Kiyotaka thought.

A few minutes later, he stood in front of a door in what seemed to be his desired location. Kiyotaka lifted his head and inspected the sign's components.

Faculty office.... huh ?

Kiyotaka stood wondering about the odd location he had been led to. He had never gone inside the faculty office and had only occasionally gone near it with his girlfriend to submit some student council paperwork at the end of her shift. Aside from that, it would be the first time he visited it, alone.

The red dot on Kiyotaka's GPS had already disappeared when he checked his phone again. At this rate, his notion that a staff member was involved in this was practically confirmed. The culprit wanted this meeting to be as covert as possible since they had completely covered their traces. Although it is unknown if they are the same person, it shouldn't be ruled out that there could be more than one person responsible.

Kiyotaka inaudibly sighed before stuffing his phone back into his pocket and slightly releasing the tie around his neck. His eyes reopened to the world around him, which was devoid of any form of life, except for his - and the door in front of him.

Knock Knock

He gently knocked on the door twice, releasing two soft knocks before retracting his hand. There was a momentary pause where he stood silently peering at the door in anticipation of a result. It was a pretty motionless moment where the time was mistakenly presumed to have stopped. But ultimately, Kiyotaka received his response..

Clark

The door released a loud crack, indicating its lock had been switched off, before it creaked open. Kiyotaka moved his eyes from the peephole towards the side of the door, where he was greeted by an expectantly familiar gaze, peering down at him as they hid most of their face cautiously behind the frame of the door.

"Did you bring anyone with you ?"

"No, I came alone, just as you've requested."

The perpetrator eyed Kiyotaka once more before stepping back and allowing him to enter. Kiyotaka mindlessly stepped in, not even bothering to give them a look as his eyes latched at his surroundings. The person closed the door shortly after before turning to face Kiyotaka.

"Please take a seat." As the perpetrator started moving, Kiyotaka's eyes landed on two seats staring down at each other with a fair distance between them, likely the intended seats. He proceeded towards them and obediently sat down. The perpetrator promptly followed up and took their seat ahead, while combing their facial hair away. "Took you long enough to get here."

The person started off the meeting with a sharp remark, as they briefly glanced towards the office's watch, as if indicating their words. Kiyotaka, finally satiated with his surroundings, finally fixed his eyes on the said person as they crossed both of their arms and legs altogether.

"You think I'm at fault? I had some things to clear up because I was about to attend a dubious meeting at a dubious location like this, one that had been arranged by a dubious individual as well." Kiyotaka mouthed off, which resulted in a profound staredown between the two.

"You're awfully mouthy today." the person remarked, donning a stern expression.

"Oh, I'm simply just wondering why the homeroom teacher of Class D, Chabashira Sae-sensei, chose to summon me in such a crafty and sneaky manner." At the mention of her name, Chabashira Sae, the homeroom teacher of Class D, released a confident smirk at Kiyotaka, whose face was as apathetic as ever.

"Don't be like that, Ayanokouji-kun. I don't mean any harm by calling you this way." Chabashira smiled. "In fact, you can think of me as your ally."

"My ally ?" Kiyotaka parroted confusingly.

"Yes, I am your ally. I didn't summon you here with any malice or intent to cause you harm. I was just looking to speak with you." Chabashira continued to smile as she spoke in a tone that was far more friendly than the one she used when teaching. She relaxed in her seat, her legs pulling towards the bureau as she reembraced herself, finding some solace, as her form grew noticeably larger. She was indeed a very beautiful woman. However, Kiyotaka didn't think so.

"Sorry, but I find it pretty hard to believe." Kiyotaka expressed his doubt. "The way you lured me in and meticulously concealed your tracks was very suspicious. You even went as far as to detach the cameras installed in this room to hold this meeting. Why would you do all of that if you didn't plan anything malicious ?"

To add more to his words, Kiyotaka gazed at a corner where a camera was supposedly installed, but it was missing. There was many places like that. However, Kiyotaka's eyes quickly returned back to Chabashira.

"You have excellent perception; I wouldn't have expected anything less from you." Chabashira stood from her seat, which instantly raised Kiyotaka's alarm. However, she turned and made her way towards the desk, donning a thinly animated smile as she opened the drawer. "I'm aware you have a lot of doubts right now, but trust me, all of them will be cleared later. However, I want you to do something first."

As she said that, she pulled a bundle of papers from the drawer and set it on the table. She looked at Kiyotaka and motioned for him to take the seat in front of her, which he immediately followed as she sat on the opposite one.

She briefly fiddled with the papers before pulling one out and placing it in front of Kiyotaka, who suspiciously went over it while silently peering at her.

"What is this ? " Kiyotaka asked, shortly after reading some parts of the document.

"It's a small questionnaire I prepared with a number of questions that are at least third-year high school level. I want you to solve it right in front of me." Chabashira explained, her smile lingering on her face.

"Wasn't my suspicions already dispelled this morning ?"

"Yes, but this is a precautionary measure. You'll understand why this is necessary later when I explain. " Kiyotaka didn't really understand her words. However, he found no harm in accepting her request since he would have appeared suspicious if he had declined.

He was given a pen by Chabashira, who then leaned back in her chair and kept an eye on him as he went over the material.

Kiyotaka answered all of the questions perfectly with ease. He did, however, pick up the pen with a handkerchief that had an unprofessionally knitted, sloppy, but cute heart on it, which, unexpectedly, had no impact on his lovely handwriting whatsoever. It was a preemptive measure to not leave any fingerprints behind, as they could potentially be of use against him.

Who knows ? He might get rape accused by sticking a pen inside someone's a-

"I've finished." Barely bypassing the minute mark, Kiyotaka dropped the pen, completing the survey and looking at Chabashira.

"Y-You sure you don't want to check your answers ?" Chabashira was slightly shaken at his speed. but received a nod from him at her exclamation, which prompted her to retrieve his paper and start comparing answers. "It's all correct..."

She rechecked the answers again, to find the same results as before. Everything was perfectly done with no faults whatsoever. At that moment, it became clear to Chabashira that.....

The student in front of her.... was the real deal.

"So... ready to tell me what this is all about ?" Kiyotaka snapped her out of her trance with a sudden address. which she quickly cleared her throat and recomposed herself, both mentally and physically.

"Ahem.. Yes, you have passed my test. So I'll explain, just as I promised. " Chabashira's unwonted vibrant aura quickly faded, returning to its usual dull, melancholy state. She used a serious tone of voice, something Kiyotaka was much more accustomed to. "So, have you heard of the teachers' testimonies about your case ? Your cheating suspicions, I mean."

"Yes, I do recall Chie-sensei mentioning something like that this morning." Kiyotaka mused. Chabashira nodded.

"In essence, your professors and the guarding teachers were asked to provide testimony about you and whether they believed you had cheated. Naturally, everyone said no, myself included. " Chabashira informed while carefully observing Kiyotaka's expression as he listened with a blank look. "However, even after your suspicions are allayed, you're not out of the water yet. "

"What do you mean ?" Kiyotaka inquired, cocking his brow. However, it was essentially brushed off by Chabashira.

"You said that this meeting was suspicious, right ?" She suddenly switched topics, which struck Kiyotaka as odd.

"Yes, and it still is." Kiyotaka briefly answered.

"So, it's only natural to assume that you have your recorder on right now, right ?" Chabashira convoluted, maintaining her stern look as she scrutinized Kiyotaka and loudly deduced.

"Yes? Is there something wrong with it ? " Kiyotaka figured out that trying to conceal it would be futile, so he decided to directly reason back.

"Then, I must request that you turn off your recorder."

"Why ? " Kiyotaka asked, seemingly not budging. Chabashira sighed before leaning on her chair.

"I went so far to make this meeting as covert as possible so we could safely have our talk. This also includes measures to prevent any leakage, I don't want any part of this to be leaked." Chabashira spouted.

"I wouldn't be leaking any of this, if you truly are my ally that is." Kiyotaka refuted.

"Please Ayanokouji-kun, I'm taking way too many chances." A small amount of discomfort finally caused Chabashira's countenance to crack, and she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. Her tiny sense of vulnerability and insecurity was noticed by Kiyotaka, who groaned and took out his phone.

"Fine." With a sigh containing the tiniest bits of exasperation, Kiyotaka deleted the recording, while making sure that Chabashira could see everything clearly before returning his phone back to his pocket. "So what's all this hubbub about? "

Kiyotaka addressed the elephant of the room with a slightly hasty manner, blooming from his minor indignation that was bursting fourth. However, he was confused when Chabashira began to chuckle.

"You still have another recorder with you right ? "

"No." Kiyotaka sharply denied. However, it was pointless.

"Come on, Ayanokouji-kun, I know what you did with Kushida." Kiyotaka was greatly astonished by that. However, it didn't show on his face, as he remained as apathetic as ever. Instead, he sighed internally before drawing out at least three recorders and placing them on the table. "Is that all ?"

"Yes." Kiyotaka admitted, which was pretty much an admission of defeat. He theorized that Chabashira must have looked into his purchasing history and is currently aware of the number of recorders he possesses. He brought them all, since more protective layers don't hurt, and buying them again wasn't an issue for him.

"Alright, I'll believe you." Chabashira smiled kindly, which essentially confirmed his theory. She contentedly retrieved the recorders from the table- leaving out his phone- and placed them inside her drawer.

Kiyotaka silently observed her do all of that, with his head slightly hung low. His gaze slightly shifted to a hostile one, as he met Chabashira's eyes back, which was essentially the result of him being backed into a corner.

"Now that the minorities are out of the way, I'll explain." Chabashira cleared her throat as she reapplied her serious demeanor. Her fingers intertwined with each other, and she rested her elbows on the table, staring at Kiyotaka with a concentrated expression. "The reason why you're not safe yet is because the acting director is planning to fabricate false evidence to back up the assertions of your cheating and expel you from the school."

"Tsukishiro ? " Kiyotaka curiously uttered, which received a nod from Chabashira.

"Yes, I've known about your skirmish with the acting director for a while now." Chabashira claimed, before resting on her seat. "Which is why I went to such lengths to bring you here in the most covert manner imaginable. I'd be in big trouble if the acting director found out about this."

"I see." Kiyotaka's hostile look gradually faded as he listened to Chabashira's words, which more or less, made sense to him.

"You see now ? I am your ally. I never intended to harm you in the first place." Chabashira smiled warmly before bending on her seat to look closely at Kiyotaka's eyes. "I will side with you against the acting director, not like Mashima or Hoshinomiya, but even more. With those papers on my hands, it would nullify any evidence he comes up with, since you're truly a real genius. "

"I see... That is certainly very kind of you, Chabashira-sensei. I'm grateful. " Kiyotaka smiled happily, followed up by bowing his head in gratitude. Chabashira observed all of that, and leaned back on her chair with a small smug on her face. "But Sensei, are you sure you want to do this ? I'm a student from an enemy class, and this is a prime chance for you to get rid of me. "

"I have to set aside my bias as a homeroom teacher to fulfill my duties as a real teacher. You're being oppressed, and it's my responsibility to stand up for you." Chabashira spoke proudly.

"...so cool." Kiyotaka mused in admiration, which made her feel a small sense of confidence. However, she was currently having a small conundrum in her head. Just as she was about to speak, Kiyotaka cut her off. "Is there anything I can do to repay you, Sensei ? "

"Hmm ?" She instinctively hummed, raising a brow, curiously inquiring about Kiyotaka's sudden utter.

"You've been such a big help, way more than Chie-sensei and Mashima-sensei combined ! Is there anything you want me to do ? Consider it a way to thank you for all the risks you took for me.." Kiyotaka smiled again, but this time it was a brighter, more joyful smile.

"A-Ah.. t-then if you insist..." Chabashira felt her perception get a little fuzzy. Her cheeks increasingly heated up as she staggeringly tried to scurry her vision away, as a result of the sincere and lovely smile Kiyotaka gave her.

"What is it ? I'll do anything ! " Kiyotaka eagerly asked, standing from his seat and leaning closer to Chabashira, who got flustered even more.

At this rate, it shouldn't be a problem to ask Kiyotaka what has been lingering in her mind this whole meeting. Clearly, Kiyotaka is head over heels for her and he'll do anything she asks since he is so very thankful for saving him, and his gratitude is nearly flowing out to devour her. Clearly, this was a lot easier than she originally anticipated.

"If that's the case, then.." She composed herself and exhaled. "I want you to transfer to my class."

"......." Just as the situation reached its climax, it all came crumbling down to a surprised Chabashira's face and a frozen Kiyotaka.

"W-What ? "You said you'd do anything, so w-why are you hesitating?"Chabashira exclaimed, feeling nervous, upon seeing Kiyotaka's face.

"Umm..." Kiyotaka sat back in his seat, feeling nervous too. His gaze was mindlessly running around the ground, trying to look for an answer with an uncomfortable smile on his face. "I'm sorry, Chabashira-sensei, but I can't do that."

Kiyotaka's discomfort reached Chabashira, but instead of putting it to rest, this seemingly amplified her flames as they came roaring out.

"Why ? Why can't you do that ?!" Chabashira inquired loudly and angrily, her tone amplifying to the point where she started yelling. "Are you afraid that you'll be branded a traitor ? Or that you won't be accepted to our class ? We'll accept someone like you with open arms. Almost every girl likes you there, so it shouldn't be a problem to settle in. The only problem is the boys, but I'll handle that for you !"

"Chabashira-sensei, pleas-"

"Perhaps you're worried that your abilities wouldn't be able to carry the class ? Don't worry, if every mindless fool there listens to you, it shouldn't be a problem to win exams !" Chabashira kept ranting at Kiyotaka, trying as hard as she could to convince him. Her desperation was coming out, which reflected how much she wanted this to happen. "Are you worried about your friends hating you ? Don't worry ! As you've seen, they are all kind and nice people. I'm sure they'll understand once you explain it! Even if they didn't, you most likely won't meet them again, so it's fine !"

"Chaba-"

"Oh, I know, I know what the problem is." Chabashira suddenly calmed down, relaxing back on her seat as she looked at the distance. "You're worried about your girlfriend keeping her distance from you, or perhaps even hating you too, am I right ?"

Chabashira landed her gaze on Kiyotaka, who had gotten pretty silent. His gaze was turned away from the ground. The moment that his girlfriend was mentioned, his face got stiff, which she didn't fail to notice.

"I know. In fact, I can clearly see where you're coming from. Ichinose-san is quite the big catch, huh ? " Chabashira said, trying to slowly dig inside Kiyotaka's walls. "Practically, no girl can ever hold a candle to her, only an exceptional few. She has it all: looks, personality, body. She's perfect in every way, so I can understand why you're so afraid to risk losing her."

Her words seemed to have an impact, as Kiyotaka slowly lifted his head from the ground and spared her a look. Chabashira smiled warmly, victorious on the inside.

"However, she's the same case as your classmates, and probably even better. She loves you back, so I doubt that she'll hate you once you explain. You're even allowed to keep dating her when you're a member of my class. " Chabashira reassured. However, her smile ominously morphed into a bitter one as she uttered the next words. "However, if she does end up hating you, Then I'm sorry to say this, but she isn't worthy of you. A girlfriend is supposed to support her boyfriend all the way. If she cannot do that then-"

"Hoh. Then what ?"

The room turned to ice. That was the first thing Chabashira thought about. However, she discovered that it wasn't the case, since she was inside the faculty office. Although, it didn't explain why her body was relentlessly shivering, like she took a plunge inside the antarctic sea fully naked. Similarly, she discovered that also wasn't the case.

Ah, so it must be-

She thought that the AC was running just too high, but as soon as she lifted her eyes, her soul left her body. Similarly, she also discovered that wasn't the case and she was still alive. However, she did really feel like she was dead, since she was in front of a resemblance of a scary soul reaper.

Kiyotaka's final straw was pulled out, which was enough to make him upset. His glare pierced through the thick intimidating air and through Chabashira's skin, scaring her soul away with simple a peer. Chabashira started sweating profusely, feeling like the life was flashing before her eyes. However...

"You've done well, Chabashira-sensei." Kiyotaka uttered, using his normal tone, which sent another shiver to Chabashira, as she apprehensively latched onto her chair. "For a teacher of a defective class, you have managed to surpass my expectations and put up a better fight than I thought. Your acting skills must be commended."

He started clapping, seemingly impressed at the defective teacher's results. The atmosphere gradually quieted down. However, Chabashira was as tense as ever.

"I'll be looking forward to what you'll do next, Chabashira-sensei." Kiyotaka picked up his phone and checked the time before wiping the screen off using his blazer and stuffing it inside. " You won't be much of a threat in a special exam, since you're a teacher, but I always appreciate any attempt, from no matter who, to challenge me and take me down."

He approached the exit door and used his handkerchief again to unlock it. However, just as he was about to leave, he looked back at the scared mess he had left behind, with a cold glare.

"I suppose I should say some parting words before I go." Kiyotaka exhaled.

"You'll never be able to win any fight in the future, no matter what it is. You'll always be the loser. Don't feel too unfortunate, Chabashira-sensei, because it has always been the case. "

Kiyotaka closed the door, leaving behind an elegant woman broken down, before turning around. However, his gaze drew towards the left, where he sensed a presence.

Weekly updates ? Pffft who am I kidding

I'm just a loser who keeps making promises and never fulfilling them

I mean, I just said I'll finish this chap in Wednesday/Thursday. Well, It is thursday rn but it's literally almost midnight.

Anyways, do you like this chapter ? Was Kouji too edgy ? I think he wasn't, he was just upset (kinda)

It's difficult to explain without spoilers, so we'll see how the chapter goes

Sorry for the delays ! (again)

cya ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 17.7K 106
OK. So, this is just a compilation of different one shots with Ayanokouji along with all waifus in COTE, and by ALL, I literally mean ALL specially...
6.2K 170 15
Hi, everyone. This book is my rewrite book of the Class S this book. So I'm saying this story is talking about what first !! This story commences in...
215K 3.8K 22
Just your normal reaction fic... probably not so normal. Takes place in the middle of y2v4.5 just before Ichinose got rejected cause...why not...? I'...
665K 12.7K 66
I've always wanted to COTE fanfiction myself and I have some stories to write but I have zero writing experience, so that is why I'm starting this re...