The Prototype (My Hero Academ...

By BIG__GUY

A boy who wishes for change in society, to make the world a better place for everyone in it. He will do whate... More

Prologue: Symbol of Fear
USJ
UA Sports Festival: Part 1
UA Sports Festival: Part 2
UA Sports Festival: Part 3
UA Sports Festival: Part 4
Training Camp
Project: New Dawn
All For One: Part 1
All For One: Part 2
UA
Dorms

The Hero Killer

1.6K 68 10
By BIG__GUY

(Y/n) was back at his apartment. He went toward a wall and started to press on a hidden keypad. A screen came out from the floor along with a small table. He grabbed his small booklet from the pocket of his coat and ripped off the pages. He laid them out neatly on the small table and it started to scan the pages.

(Y/n): Computer... Bring up file name, "Project New Dawn."

On the computer screen various first year students of UA High School popped up.

(Y/n): Now narrow prospects based on notes.

Several profiles were removed only leaving a small group.

(Y/n): Now best fit.

Even more students were removed.

(Y/n): Remaining students?

(Y/n) started to remove his clothes as the computer read out the names.

Computer: Katsuki Bakugo... Izuku Midoriya... Shoto Todoroki... Tenya Ida... Momo Yaoyorozu... Ejiro Kirishima... Monoma Neito... And Mei Hatsume

The remaining students profiles increased along with information about them and with information (y/n) wrote down on them.

(Y/n): No surprise Class 1A has the most members. A few surprises that I didn't expect in the final search... But solid nonetheless.

He leaned in closer and scanned each profile.

(Y/n): Kirishima can be replaced by Tetsutetsu if needed... But overall Kirishima seems to fit the qualifications needed...

(Y/n) goes towards the wall and presses a button on the hidden keypad that makes both the computer screen and small table lower into the ground.

(Y/n): Guess it's back to the regular routine for now...

-Timeskip-

A couple days passed, a villain by the name of "Stain" was injuring and killing heroes while on duty.

(Y/n) was back at his apartment after a night of patrolling the streets and started to look for information on Stain.

(Y/n): Victims suffered multiple lacerations and stab wounds... 17 Pro Heroes killed... And 24 Heroes permanently declared unfit for action... Based on sources his quirk seems to have something to do with blood... Heroes say that when he licked their blood they were put in a paralyzed state...

He kept reading further and saw a familiar name.

(Y/n): Latest attack... Pro Hero Ingenium... Damaged spine... Permanently out of action... I guess "he's" going to have to wait a little longer... I need to go after this guy.

-Timeskip-

For a couple days (y/n) tried to follow up on clues on the Hero Killer Stain in Hosu City.

It was nightfall, and (y/n) stood on a building, keeping close eye of the movement down on the city. Suddenly, (y/n) saw several explosions go off. He flew towards the closest one and saw several people running away.

(Y/n): What's going on...?

He looked down and saw Pro Heroes fighting against several Nomu.

(Y/n): Of course they're part of this... They must've found Stain first.

A bolt came crashing down in front of a large black colored Nomu that was fighting the Heroes. The Heroes were taken back when they saw (y/n) appear. Some tried to get a look of his face but his hood covered most of it. The Nomu saw him and screeched in rage.

(Y/n): I'll put you out of your misery...

Pro Hero 1: Hey! This is Pro Hero business! You need to—

(Y/n): Go help any civilians. I'll deal with this thing.

The Hero was going to argue but was convinced by the others, who started to disperse and look for civilians. The Nomu screeched and charged at (y/n). He flew towards it punched him through a building. He kept the pressure and teleported behind it to elbow it to the floor. He stood on top of the Nomu, pinning it to the floor as it struggled to get up.

(Y/n): You're weaker than the last...

A flying Nomu grabbed him and picked him up.  He curled his body to grab the Nomu's head and planted its head towards the floor. The other Nomu grabbed him in a bear hug. (Y/n) broke free with his sheer strength and kicked the Nomu back.

(Y/n): Wait your turn.

(Y/n) started to walk towards the winged Nomu, who was still trying to get his head out of the ground.

Child: Help!

(Y/n)'s head snapped to the side as he heard the sound of a child's voice.

Child: I'm stuck!

The winged Nomu got his head out of the ground and immediately bolted towards the sound of the voice. (Y/n) reacted quickly and grabbed one of its wings.

(Y/n): You're going no where.

The larger Nomu started to run towards the child too, (y/n) started to spin the winged Nomu and threw it at the other one, also ripping off the wing in the process. (Y/n) went past them and looked for the child.

(Y/n) tried to focus the heartbeat of the child.

Child: Please! Someone help me!

He felt a faint trace under a bunch of rubble. He ran towards it and started to dig him out.

(Y/n): It's alright, I'll help you.

It was a small boy, (y/n) picked him up with one hand and used the other to cover his head.

Child: Watch out!

The now one winged Nomu lunged at (y/n) but he grabbed its neck with one of his arms. He electrocuted it until it was reduced to a skeleton.

(Y/n) looked around for the other Nomu. He heard a screech and the Nomu attacked him from above. (Y/n) threw the kid into the air teleported behind the Nomu. He flew into it downwards causing it to crash onto the floor. As the child started falling he fell into (y/n)'s arms. The Nomu was on the floor unmoving.

Child: Is it dead?

(Y/n): No. It's spine is broken.

(Y/n) then felt a device in his pocket vibrate. He pulled it out and it was the same device he handed Midoriya... He was calling for help.

(Y/n): This is the end.

He jumped in the air and came down on it hard with both feet. He then placed one hand on top of its head and disintegrated it with high voltage of lighting. The Nomu's ashes flew away in the wind. The child was shocked but also intrigued.

Child: What's your name mister?

(Y/n): On the news they call me Black Bolt.

Child: Cool...!

(Y/n): Hold on tight.

Child: Wha—!

(Y/n) took to the skies to get to Midoriya's position. He dropped the kid off in front of some Pro Heroes on the way to help Midoriya. When he got there he saw Stain closing in on Midoriya, and Todoroki, and Ida.

(Y/n): Hero Killer Stain...!

Stain stopped and everyone looked up, they saw figure clad in black with the moon behind him.

(Y/n): I'm your opponent now.

(Y/n)'s eyes lit up in a (f/c) color and in a flash he appeared in front of Stain, who was shocked by the speed. (Y/n) punched him and sent him flying several yards back.

Midoriya: Careful! If he licks your blood you'll be paralyzed.

(Y/n): I know.

Midoriya: There seems to be a time limit though.

(Y/n): Stay back for now...

Midoriya: Actually we got a plan. Just hold him off and we can finish him!

If they could see his face (y/n) and a puzzled look on his face, but he decided to follow along.

(Y/n): Fine.

Stain got up and spit of blood.

Stain: Hm... I've heard about you... You're the vigilante Black Bolt.

Stain smiled.

Stain: You know... We ain't so different.

(Y/n): You're wrong. Maybe we both beat up our opponents... But that's where our similarities end.

Stain: We're different sides of the same coin... You do what has to be done, and so do I. You're more worthy than this sorry excuse of a hero right there.

He pointed at the Pro Hero on the ground.

(Y/n): I've heard enough.

Stain: I agree.

Stain threw several knifes at (y/n) and he caught each one. Stain rushed him but (y/n) dodged out of the way and kicked his feet from underneath. Stain caught himself with his hands and did a handspring to land on his feet. (Y/n) tried to kick him but Stain ducked down and went to slash (y/n)'s leg. (Y/n) jumped and stepped on the blade and then kicked Stain in the face.

(Y/n): You're done Stain.

Stain smiled as he wiped the blood off.

Stain: Not... Yet!

He went to stab (y/n) stomach but the knife broke as it made contact.

Stain: What...!?

(Y/n) grabbed Stain's hand and applied pressure to make him drop the broken knife. He held onto his arm and head butted him. Stain's head went back and his face met a punch, again making his head reel back. And another punch, and another... (Y/n) then dropped him and wiped the blood off on his sweater.

Stain: What are you?

(Y/n): I ask myself the same question.

Midoriya: NOW!

(Y/n) clapped the sides of Stain's head with both hands, causing him to get stunned. Midoriya came from the left and punched him in the face, Ida came from the left and side kicked his midsection.

Ida: I will defeat you! This time for sure! You, as a criminal...

Ida then finished him off by delivering a kick that almost broke him in half.

Ida: And me, as a Hero!

Todoroki used his ice to make a slide so Ida and Midoriya Can land safely.

Todoroki: Get up! He's still...

(Y/n): No. He's finished.

Stain's body was motionless on Todoroki's ice.

Midoriya: He's out cold... Right?

(Y/n): For now...

Todoroki: Let's tie him up and get out the main road. See any sort of rope we can use?

Midoriya: We should take all his weapons too, just in case.

(Y/n): How are you feeling?

Midoriya: Huh?

(Y/n): You put too much power on your punch... Can you move?

Midoriya: My body feels real numb...

(Y/n) put his hand on Midoriya's back and transferred energy to his whole body.

(Y/n): This should be enough to get you moving... And pull off an attack if needed.

(Y/n) felt someone touch his shoulder and turn him. It was Todoroki.

Todoroki: Who are you? And how did you know where to find us?

Midoriya: I called him.

Todoroki: How?

Midoriya looked at (y/n) and he nodded.

Midoriya: With this?

Midoriya pulled a small device and showed it to Todoroki.

Ida: That looks very high tech... Who are you?

Midoriya: This is... The Vigilante... Black Bolt.

Ida: What!? How do you know him Midoriya!?

Midoriya: He found me actually...

Todoroki kept his eyes on (y/n) trying to analyze him.

(Y/n): There's a rope next to that dumpster... You should go get it.

(Y/n) walked off towards the Pro Hero.

(Y/n): Can you walk?

Native: Yeah... I think so.

(Y/n) walked off to rejoin Midoriya, with Native following behind. Todoroki had already tied up Stain.

Todoroki: Of course we'd find rope in a trash filled alleyway.

Ida: Todoroki, please allow me to drag him.

Todoroki: Your arms are all messed up though.

Native: Sorry... I'm supposed to be a Pro, but all I did was get in the way.

Midoriya: Don't sweat it... It would've happened to anyone in a one-on-one against the Hero Killer and his quirk... He's so strong...

Todoroki: Even in a three-on-one fight, we just barley won because this guy showed up.

They all looked at (y/n). As they got out the alley and into the main road Gran Torino saw them. (Y/n) was at the back of the group and managed to slip away and disappear before he saw him.

Gran Torino: Huh!? Whaaa... Why're are you here!?

Midoriya: Gran Torino!

Gran Torino kicked him in the face.

Gran Torino: I told you to stay in your seat!

He looked at everyone and saw they injured.

Gran Torino: Well... I don't know what happened here, but... Glad to see you're still alive.

Midoriya: Gran Torino... I'm sorry. But we're fine thanks to—

Midoriya wanted to introduce (y/n) but he was gone.

Midoriya: What? H-he's gone...? Did you guys seem him leave?

They all shook their heads, puzzled on how he was able to slip away unnoticed.

Gran Torino: Who was it?

Midoriya: B-Black Bolt... The Vigilante. He also did some weird thing... He touched my back and I felt energy go through my body.

Gran Torino squinted his eyes and started to look around...

Midoriya: Is something wrong Gran Torino?

Gran Torino: No...

On top of a building (y/n) was looking down at them

Pro Hero 2: Is this the alley he mentioned!?

Pro Heroes started to run to them, and that was (y/n)'s cue to leave. In a flash of light, he was gone. Gran Torino was able to see it, as he turned his head and looked at the exact spot (y/n) was standing moments ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 746 48
๐“๐–๐Ž ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›...
41.5K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya has always dreamed of becoming a hero. Despite his powerlessness, he wants to follow the path all take to become true heroes. But fate...
577K 21.7K 74
"I'm... What?" (Y/N) (L/N) is part of the 20% of the world that is Quirkless. Being Quirkless means you're an outcast, a reject, an outsider. Just...
2.8K 102 13
written by, @sokimiyum โ“˜ og: Kลhei Horikoshi โ“˜ status : ongoing แฐ.แŸ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandings " โบ...