Love Is...| Key Glock Love St...

By prettygirlramsey

love /ləv/ an intense feeling of deep affection. More

LOVE IS... Description/ Cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

eighteen

342 14 0
By prettygirlramsey

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
April 22,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Home

I got off live and went to go get some shot cups of everybody. I gave them all one and went to pour them all shots.

"Okay so first of all I want to say thank all y'all for coming to my house warming party. Y'all are some of my closest friends. Tonight we gone get lit but not too lit." Holding my shot cup up. "On 3 we gone take our first shot in my new home together!!1...2...3!" We threw the shots back. Getting the remote, "Let the games begin!"

I had turned some music on for us to get in the mood. We finnah get lit but not too lit. I just wanted to be able to celebrate my accomplishments.

•Later That Night•

"Truth or Dare." Woo asked.

Sipping my drank, "Truth."

"Is it true that you and Key fucking?" Staring me down.

Laughing, "No!". Looking round, "Well uhmm Valerie truth or dare." Asking her.

"Dare!" Smirking.

Sipping my drink, "I dare you to read your dirtiest text out loud."

Eyeing getting big, "One I sent?"

"Yep!" Nodding my head.

She shook her head and went scrolling on her phone.

Clearing her throat, "I wan...." Started laughing. "I want..." Laughing. "Could I just tell you?" Asking me.

"Uhmm let see what it say first." Looking at her.

She showed me what it said. I looked at Woo and busted out laughing.

"Hell no!" Fat said. "We all must know!" Standing up.

Rolling her eyes, "Fine." Sighs, "Uhmm I want you to tie me up..." She just paused.

They eyes got big, "Nevermind." Fat said.

We played this game for quite a bit. Once Woo got another chance to ask if me and Key was fucking he went for it.

"Y'all we ain't fucking! Never have! So can y'all PLEASE stop assuming that we are." I said. Getting up, "Let's play Uno!" Going to get the cards.

Like what the fuck. I'm trying to have a good time and they up here with the fuck shit with the dumb shit. And if we were fucking why does it matter?!

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey
May 1,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Mall

"Why you need another outfit?" Asking her.

Walking in the store, "Cause all the cute outfits I wanna wear are packed up for my trip. So I have to buy a cute ass outfit for my hosting." Looking at the clothes.

She couldn't find anything in that store so we went to a different one. We went to like 4 or 5 stores before she gave up.

"I guess I'm just have to find something to wear outta my closet unfortunately." Going up the escalator. Walking to the smoothie stand, "Wait."

She ordered what she wanted and we waited.

"Thank you!" Grabbing her smoothie. Putting her straw in, "You want some?" Asking me.

"Nah!" I said.

We started walking to our exit, "Hey Key!" Bri walked up to me.

"Wassam!" I said.

Samaria stopped a lil in front of where I was, "Why you ain't never come back over?" She asked loud enough for Samaria to hear.

Looking at her stupid, "I've been busy." Telling her.

Smirking, "You coming tonight?" Saying a lil louder and looking over at Samaria.

I knew Samaria wasn't paying her no attention, "Nahh I'm be busy tonight and all this week." Looking over to Samaria to make sure she was good.

I guess she peeped game, "Is that yo girl or something?" Being nosy.

"Nahh." I said.

Mugged up, "Then why you keep looking over at her?" Asking me.

Shaking my head cause I'm not finnah answer her question, "Aye look I gotta go." She gave me a side hug.

We went our separate ways and I went to drop Samaria off to her house. Mane these hoes stay tripping over Samaria ass. I still don't understand why.

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
May 3,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

I just made it to the club so I went to my section. Tonight I made it kinda late cause I had so much going on today. I went to check to see how my picture was doing on Instagram.

INSTAGRAM POST

samariaaa

Liked by valleygirl and 26,423 others

samariaaa    Pretty🤍

7,854 other comments

valleygirl  ❤️
keyglock   best❤️

It was doing pretty good so I got off and got the bottles for my section. Val and them should be here any minute.

•SWITCHING POV•

Brielle Montana
May 3,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Home

I was on Instagram and saw that Key posted on his story.

INSTAGRAM STORY

keyglock

He just reposted what his "best friend" posted on hers. So I went to her Instagram to see her stories. She was mostly just posting videos of her and the other girl. So I just got off her Instagram.

•1 Month Later•

SAMARIAAA LIVE: 873👁‍🗨

Samaria: y'all tell me why this girl planned a movie night.
~Putting The Camera On Her Friend~
Samaria: Talm bout it's gone start at 8:30! Tell me why it's almost 9:30 and she still putting stuff together.
Her Friend: Shut uppp! I've been busy and you know that.
Samaria: No then gone have the nerve to say don't be late.
Her Friend: Y'all ~laughing~ things came up
Samaria: To make it worst I ain't eat since earlier cause she said she was cooking
Her Friend: I told you they got pizza rolls in there

Comment Section:
._samariaxvalerie: sam don't do my girl that
bracefacelex_: val know she wrong fa that😂
bracefacelex_: got my girl over there starving

Samaria: See! Now y'all see why I do her like that
Her Friend: ~laughing~ Y'all pose to be on my side
Samaria: No they on the right side
Her Friend: I'm almost done
Samaria: We'll see
~Walking Away~
{She sat her phone at the other end of the couch}
Samaria: I'm coming!
{Key ended up sitting down on the couch}

Comment Section:
keyxosammie: heyyy key
sammiesam: hey husband
._samariaxvalerie: nahhh stop playin we all know that's my man😂
._samariaxvalerie: y'all know we go together...real bad
sammiesam: girl we handle this already @._samariaxvalerie

Samaria: ~Getting Back In The Camera~ IM BACKKKK

{As she went to sit down he put his leg out. She sat on it unbothered by him}

Samaria: Y'all this boy is sooo petty fa no reason.

Comment Section:
._samariaxvalerie: tell my bae i said heyyyy

Samaria: Yo bae said heyy. ~Putting the camera in his face~
Samaria: Y'all he ignoring me right now!

{She kept messing with him til he gave her the attention she wanted.}

I got off the live to text him and hopped right back on. Why I get on there and she leaning back against his legs cause he had them up. Then she eventually just laid back on him resting her head on lap once he put his legs down. I got off cause sitting here watching this was pissing me the fuck off. They really on this bitch acting like a damn couple. Then got the nerve to tell everybody and they mama they not fucking. I can't fucking tell!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 1.3K 23
if he ain yo main then put you first! nobody is perfect .. 💞 read for moreee ! 😊 ( this b!tch can't keep a ninja )
685K 42.1K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
169K 4.9K 19
- 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐡 ?
2.5K 124 5
its not a normal love story 🥀 the story include lot of emotions, romance, love, etc its the first story i am doing in wattpadd LOVE OR HATE.... 🥀 T...