My First Thug

By theOGXavierReJean

Noami Parker is a girl who just moved to Louisiana from Georgia. Trayvon Lucas is a well known drug dealer in... More

My First Thug
Chapter ONE.
Chapter TWO.
Chapter THREE.
Chapter FOUR.
Chapter FIVE.
Chapter SIX.
Chapter SEVEN.
Chapter EIGHT.
Chapter NINE.
Chapter TEN.
Chapter ELEVEN.
Chapter TWELVE.
Chapter THIRTEEN.
Chapter FOURTEEN.
Chapter FIFTEEN.
Chapter SIXTEEN.
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN.
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY.
Chapter TWENTYONE.
Chapter TWENTYTWO.
Chapter TWENTYTHREE.
Chapter TWENTYFOUR.
Chapter TWENTYFIVE.
Chapter TWENTYSIX.
TWENTYSEVEN.
TWENTYEIGHT.
TWENTYNINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTYONE.
THIRTYTWO
THIRTYFOUR.
THIRTYFIVE.
Chapter THIRTYSIX.
Chapter THIRTYSEVEN.
Chapter THIRTYEIGHT.
Chapter THIRTYNINE
Chapter FORTY.
Chapter FORTYONE.
Chapter FORTYTWO.
Chapter FORTYTHREE.
Chapter FORTYFOUR.
Chapter FORTYFIVE.
Chapter FORTYSIX.
Chapter FORTYSEVEN.
Chapter FORTYEIGHT.
Chapter FORTYNINE.
Chapter FIFTY.
STILL MY THUG!

THIRTYTHREE.

73.6K 1.8K 917
By theOGXavierReJean

Noami's POV

I was having a bomb axs dream then all of a sudden I felt soft kisses on my neck. I opened my eyes slowly and it was Ryan.

"Can I have a kiss?" he asked.

"I have morning breath." I said covering my mouth.

"I don't give a care." he said moving my hand and pecking my lips twice.

After that he went to take a shower and I rolled over and it was 9:56. So, I went back to sleep.

"Get yo axs up." he said picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom.

"Okay, I'm up."

He closed the door and I ran my shower. I had the biggest hang over I've ever had and my legs hurted. I looked down and I notice I was naked.

Then I remembered, Ryan and I had SEX! I was freaking out because I've only had sex with Tray. And Ryan was big, if you know what I mean, even bigger than Tray.

I got in the shower and got out and brushed my teeth and put on some clothes. Then Ryan and I went to go breakfast.

We've ordered our food and started eating. It was nothing but silence because all I could think about was what happened last night. I did it again, I had sex with someone who wasn't my boyfriend.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"No." I admitted.

"If its what's happened last night, you're right we should have not done it." he said.

"No, it wasn't your fault. It was what I wanted and I took advantage because it was my birthday."

"You don't have to be sorry. I knew you wasn't ready."

"I was ready, until you pulled down yo pants." I said laughing.

He laughed and went back to eating. We finished and went back to Faith's house.

We walked in the door and Adrian, Faith, Terrence, and Destiny looked at us.

"Good morning." I said.

"Wassup." they all said besides Adrian.

He just went upstairs. And so did we. We went and turned on a movie and laid in the bed. I grabbed my phone and there was a lot of comments, tags, and likes from last night.

Under my pictures there were comments like what happened to Tray and stuff like that. Then in a tag someone took a pic of Tray and I kissing.

I put down my phone and started back watching the movie again, hoping that Ryan didn't or don't see it.
He put his head on my chest and held me tight and went to sleep.

30 minutes later Adrian texted me to come to his room. I unlocked Ryan's fingers and went.

I opened the door and he was sitting up on the bed.

"You fcked him?" was the first thing that came out his mouth.

"Why?"

"Because, when he was in the car the other night you was talking all that sh*t of how its too early for you. And how you wanted some more time. But I see you with this n*gga all hugged up and stuff. Now did y'all fck?" he said.

"Yeah." I said.

"When?" he asked.

"That's none of your business." I said.

"Noami, it is my fcken business because this is my house and you were suppose to be my got damn girl." he said angrily.

"Adrian, it's not like that." I said defending my case.

"Then what is it like?" he asked.

"It's complicated." I said.

"Complicated my axs! Now when did y'all fck?" he asked again.

"Last night." I said holding my head down.

"Wow." he said sitting back on the bed.

I tried to leave but he closed the door and threw my on the bed then climbed on top. He started kissing my neck then my lips.

"Adrian, stop!" I said pushing him off.

I left and went back in the room with Ryan, which was still sleep. I crawled up next to him and wrapped my arms around his neck then fell asleep.

.....two hours later.

"Bae, wanna go get Calí with me?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah." I said getting up.

We went to go get Calí and her momma was still on the same you left me for her stuff.

After we went to the park and Diamond and Kalen was there.

"Hello there little man." I said picking him up.

"We've missed you." Diamond said hugging me.

"I know."

"I'm so sorry that I've missed yo birthday." she said.

"That's okay, I kept her comonay." Ryan said coming up behind me.

"Haha. Diamond this is Ryan, Ryan this is my cousin Diamond." I said introducing them.

"Awe, you have a child?" Diamond asked.

"Yes, this is Calí." he said.

"Awe, how old are you little mama?" Diamond asked.

"I three." she said holding up four fingers again.

And I put one down as usual.

"Well, this is my little man Kalen." she said.

"Yeah, KD's baby mama?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's me. Speaking of KD you know that n*gga took a DNA test on Kalen." she said.

"No, I didn't. When?" I asked.

"That day ummm."

"Yeah." I said.

"What day?" Ryan asked.

"Well, it's nap time from little man. I'll see you later." she said leaving.

"I'll tell you later." I said.

We put Calí in the swing and we pushed her, then they pushed me.

It got dark and we went to Ryan's house. He took Calí a bath and put her in the bed.

"Ms. Noami can you read me a book?" she asked.

"Ummm, sure."

She wanted me to read her Clifford the Big Red Dog. I read it and by the time I was finished she was knocked out.

I turned out the light and tip toed out.

"She's asleep." I said entering Ryan's room.

"Good." he said.

And of course he was just getting out the shower and had a towel wrapped around him.

"Touch my body." he said rubbing on his chest.

"Bruh, you know what?" I said getting in the bed.

He got dressed and laid next to me.

"You going home?" he asked.

"I wanna stay, but I think that'll be disrespectful to Calí, her mom, and your mom." I said.

"I understand but before you go what are we?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know what I mean." he said.

"I don't know. What do you want us to be?" I asked.

"Haha, that's what I asked you." he said.

"I mean, I like what we have now. Its less complicated without a title." I said.

"You right." he said bringing me into a kiss.

I started to rub on his shirtless chest and he stopped.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." he said.

"Why?"

"Because." he said pointing down.

I looked down and it was poking through his shorts.

"Haha, I'm sorry." I said rubbing it again.

"Nah, you gotta go now." he said pulling me out the bed.

"No, I don't want to." I said.

"Okay, you can stay for a little while longer." He said getting back in the bed.

I turned around and started strolling down my twitter and Ryan's hand was rubbing on my butt. When I looked up he was on Snapchat.

"Wow, really dude?" I said.

He pulled me to him and asked for a kiss and I told him no. Then he tackled me for it.

"This my baby y'all." he said into the camera.

He put down the camera and just looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You told me you'll tell me later, its later." he said

I looked down then back up to him.

I explain to him everything that happened. When I told him about KD rapping me, he got upset.

"And did ole dude do anything about it?" he asked.

"He was sent to jail for pistol whopping him." I answered.

"Good." he said.

"That's the time we went out and came back to your house and he was on the porch?" he asked.

"Yeah, because a girl told me they was fcken. So I started doing my own thing." I admitted.

"And I'm glad you did." he said kissing me.

"I want to make a Dubmash." I said.

"Alright, which one?" he asked.

"Little Einstein." I answered.

And I got what I wanted. It's fun hanging around someone that you be yourself around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 429 13
Akua is a 27 year old business man/drug lord with the world on his back. People are coming after him thanks to the betrayal of his older brother Red...
526 45 11
this is a story about two bestfraans that took a chance on love. but will the mistakes of one ruin their relationship for good?
3.8K 137 34
A story filled with love, beauty, and pain. Read to find out...
4.1M 94.7K 103
What's up with Noami and Tray now? Are they ever going to get back together or are the relationships they have now, much better for them? Read and f...