The unpredictable Avenger(On...

By PiratePhox4

Follow the story of one young y/n tennyson. As he goes through the struggle of being a normal kid, and superh... More

and than there were 10
BIO
The Avengers(1)
The Avengers(2)
The avengers(3)
Secrets
Captain America: the winter soldier(1)
Captain America: the winter soldier(2)
captain America: the winter soldier(3)
Avengers age of Ultron(1)
avengers age of Ultron(2)
avengers age of Ultron(3)
Captain America: civil war(1)
Captain America: Civil War(2)
Captain America: Civil War(3)
Black panther(1)
Black panther(2)
Black panther(3)
Black Widow(1)
Black Widow(2)
Black Widow(3)
(One-shot) romantic research
(one-shot) researching lovers!
Infinity war(1)
Infinity war(2)
Infinity war(3)
Infinity war(4)
Avengers: Endgame(1)
Avengers: Endgame(2)
Avengers: endgame (4)
Falcon & Winter soldier (1)
Falcon & Winter soldier (2)
falcon & winter soldier (3)
falcon & winter soldier (4)
Falcon & winter soldier (5)
Shang-chi (1)
Shang-chi (2)
shang-chi (3)
Spider-Man: NWH (1)
Spider-Man: NWH (2)
Spider-Man: NWH (3)
Spider-Man: NWH (4)
Doctor strange: MoM(short)
Y/n Tennyson Christmas special
Valentine's day special!
BP: Wakanda forever (1)
BP: wakanda forever (2)
BP: wakanda forever (3)
BP: wakanda forever (4)
AvengerCon(Short)
secrets of the Omnitrix (1)
secrets of the Omnitrix (2)
secrets of the Omnitrix (3)
secrets of the Omnitrix (4)
secrets of the Omnitrix (5)
special number 23(One-shot)
night to remember(one-shot)
Be-Knignted (one-shot)
Updates
X
Updates (+Q&A)
...hear me out...

Avengers: endgame(3)

2.7K 86 71
By PiratePhox4

In the year 2012, the avengers face off against the alien invaders. Meanwhile, in a random alleyway, Tony, Steve, y/n, Bruce, and Scott appear.

steve: "All right, we all have our assignments. Two Stones uptown, one Stone, down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock"

the Hulk of 2012 passes by them, smashing everything in his way. Bruce puts his hand on his face, embarrassed.]

steve: "Feel free to smash a few things along the way"

bruce: "I think it's gratuitous, but whatever"

Y/n: "heh, how long you've come Bruce.."

Suddenly, a crystalline figure runs past them, shooting crystals at the flyers above.

Diamondhead(2012): "boom! Take that ya freaks! Come get a piece of y/n Tennyson!"

Zed(2012) barks at y/n(2012), causing the past Omnitrix wearer to run away.

Diamondhead(2012): "right, yea. Focus"

Y/n(2012) then ran away, with zed(2012) following behind.

Bruce: "you were saying?"

Y/n: "shut up. Let's get this over with"

With that, the group splits. Bruce goes after the time stone, Steve and y/n go after the mind stone, Tony and Scott go after the space stone.

Y/n and Steve sneak around avengers tower in search of the mind stone, while Tony was in his armor, flying up to the top of the tower with a shrunken Ant-Man on his shoulder.

tony: "gotta hustle you two. Things look like they're just about wrapped up here"

steve: "Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now"

Y/n: "I don't know why I had to come here. I could go ghostfreak and take both before they even notice"

Steve: "there's a you of this time too kid. He could counter your ghostfreak with his own"

Y/n: "w-wait. I'm sorry. Steve, did you just doubt me?"

Steve: "what? Kid, this isn't the Time-"

Y/n: "bullshit!"

Tony: "whoa. Who gave the kid a potty mouth?"

Y/n: "you really think that I, a seventeen year old, would lose to a eleven year old version of myself? What the hell Steve?"

Steve: "look, don't take it that way, alright? You've just been having... A bit of emotional trouble recently"

Y/n: "oh, you don't say! Finding out my parents were murdered by an alien, and in fact didn't die in a car crash like I've been told my entire life?"

Tony: "ok, let's all calm down. By the way, the scepter is in the elevator. Passing the 80th floor"

steve: "On it. Head to the lobby. Kid lets-"

Steve turns around, and doesn't see y/n anywhere, he got worried, but still moved to the elevator. Once there, the elevator door opens, as Steve walks in and hits the button to continue down.

sitwell (2012): "Captain. I thought you were coordinating search and rescue?"

steve: "Change of plans"

rumlow (2012): "Hey, Cap"

steve: "Rumlow. I just got a call from the Secretary. I'm gonna be running point on the scepter"

sitwell (2012): "Sir? I don't understand"

STEVE: "We got word there may be an attempt to steal it"

rumlow (2012): "Sorry, Cap. I can't give you the scepter"

sitwell (2012): "I'm gonna have to call the Director"

steve: "That's okay. Trust me"

Steve leans over to Sitwell's ear.

Steve: "Hail Hydra"

Everyone is surprised, Steve walks out of the elevator with the scepter and a smile.

Ghostfreak: "now that that's out of the way"

Steve turns around, only to see y/n as ghostfreak, but his clothes body seemed more teared than usual, unangled teeth peeked out, and a glowing purple eye glaring daggers at Steve.

Steve: "kid, look-"

Ghostfreak: "I'm not a child!!"

Steve jumps back surprised, almost sounding like a second voice came out of y/n there.

Steve: "right. Your not a kid. Your an avenger. So why don't we get this mission finished?"

Y/n grunts, and changes back to human, then speed walks past Steve.

Y/n: "let's go"

Before they could even move, in front of them, the Steve Rogers from 2012 blocks them.

steve: "Oh, you gotta be shitting me"

steve(2012): "I have eyes on Loki. 14th floor. Don't know which one though"

STEVE ROGERS: "neither of us are Loki. And we don't wanna hurt you"

Y/n: "I do"

Y/n runs forward, only to be tackled by himself from 2012, and start falling off the platform.

Steve: "oh no"

Steve(2012): "damnit! Kid!"

Y/n: "get off me!"

Y/n(2012): "no! You were gonna hurt cap! So I'm gonna hurt you!"

Y/n: "gah! You leave me no choice!"

Before both y/n's land on the ground level, both hit their Omnitrix' and in a double green flash, a clash between two four arms occurs. However, present day y/n's four arms was bigger, bulkier, an inverted color outfit, and sharp teeth peeking from behind his lip.

Four arms(2012): "whoa! Cool!"

Four arms: "not cool. Very not cool!"

Y/n(2012) smacks y/n in the face, which only made the older y/n grunt in frustration.

Four arms: "your annoying"

Four arms(2012): "I try"

Y/n throws y/n(2012) through a wall, and into the main lobby, where everyone there started watching in surprise.

Thor(2012): "young one! There's two of you!"

Four arms(2012): "I know! That's what I'm trying to figure out!"

Y/n grabs y/n(2012), and throws himself through another wall, then walks forward. Y/n(2012) jumps back up, and charges at y/n, but he grabs y/n(2012) by the face, and smashes him into the ground, then stomps onto his chest.

Four arms: "I'm in the middle of something. Why did you have to get in my way!"

Four arms(2012): "hey! Your the one pretending to be me!"

Four arms: "I'm not- gah!"

In anger, y/n smashes his foot harder into y/n(2012) chest, causing the younger y/n to scream.

Four arms(2012): "well? w-what are you then..?"

Four arms: "what am I? I'm a hero!"

Four arms(2012): "are you? Cause your acting like a big meanie right now!"

Four arms: "what do you know? Your just a kid!"

Four arms(2012): "m-my.. my grandpa always told me.. that it doesn't matter who you are, what matters is how you act. Anyone can be a hero, but one with your attitude isn't helping your case!"

Y/n looks down at his past self, then takes his foot off his chest. He then changes back to human, and forcefully turned his younger self to human as well.

Y/n(2012): "whoa.. how did you-"

Y/n: "thanks for that. I needed someone to drill that back into me"

Y/n(2012): "uh... Your.. welcome?"

Y/n turns away from y/n(2012), and changes to XLR8, then zooms off, just as the other avengers come running in.

Tony(2012): "kid, you alright?"

Y/n(2012): "y-yea.. yea I'm good"

Y/n had dashed over to an alleyway, the same one that he, and the others arrived in.

XLR8: "what's wrong? Why so down in the dumps?"

tony: "We uh.. got a problem"

scott: "Huh. Yeah, we do"

steve: "we lost the cube. What are we going to do now?"

tony: "You know what? Give me a break, Steve. I just got hit in the head with the Hulk"

Y/n returns to human.

Y/n: "ouch"

scott: "You said that we had one shot. This- this was our shot. We shot it. It's shot. Six stones or nothing. Six stones or nothing-"

tony: "You're repeating yourself, you know that? You're repeating yourself"

scott: "You're repeating yourself. You're repeating yourself. You know- No"

tony: "Dude, come on"

scott: "You never wanted a time heist, you went on board with the time heist-"

tony: "I dropped the ball"

scott: "You ruined the time heist"

tony: "Is that what I did?"

scott: "Yeah!"

Y/n: "Scott! That's enough. Is there any other way to get a tesseract?"

scott: "No, no, no. There's no other options. There's no do-overs. We're not going anywhere else. We have one particle left. Each. That's it, alright? We use that– Bye, bye. You're not going home"

steve: "Yeah, well if we don't try, then no one else is going home, either"

tony: "I got it. There's another way. To retake the Tesseract and acquire new particles. We'll stroll down memory lane. Military installation, Garden State"

Y/n: "you sure?"

steve: "When were they both there?"

tony: "They were there at a– I've got a vaguely exact idea"

steve: "How vague?"

scott: "What are you talking about? Where are we going?"

tony: "I know for a fact they were there-"

scott: "Who's they? What are we doing?"

tony: "And I know how I know"

scott: "Guys, what's up? What is it?"

tony: "Well, it looks like we're improvising"

scott: "Right. What are we improvising?"

tony: "Scott, get this back to the compound"

Y/n: "only him? And not me? where are we going anyway?"

tony: "new Jersey. Now Suit up"

scott: "What's in New Jersey?"

tony: "0-4"

steve: "0-4-"

tony: "Uhh, 0-7"

steve: "0-7-"

scott: Excuse me...

tony: "1-9-7-0"

steve: "Are you sure?"

scott: "Cap. Captain. Steve, sorry, America. Rogers. Look, if you do this, and this doesn't work, you're not coming back"

tony: "Thanks for the pep talk, pissant. Do you trust me?"

steve: "I do"

tony: "Your call"

steve: "Here we go"

Y/n: "this better work. I still got a mother waiting for me"

Steve and Tony hit the button, and travel to another point in time, but before y/n Could do the same, a hand grabs his.

Paradox: "I wouldn't do that, if I were you"

Y/n: "Wha- paradox? the hell do you want now?"

Scott: "what the hell?"

Paradox: "follow me"

Paradox walks away, with y/n immediately following behind him, just as both turn the corner, Scott finally decides to also follow them, but finds that they completely disappeared.

Scott: "what the..?"

—————————————————

Y/n: "ok, now where are we?"

Y/n looks at his new surroundings, seeing that he and paradox are standing in the middle of a street, dark at night.

Paradox: "I'm aware that max hasn't told you anything of your parents. And when testing, you only saw a glimpse"

Y/n: "a glimpse? I saw enough"

Paradox: "are you sure?"

Paradox points forward, as a ghastly figure reaches from the shadows. Long claws, and a glowing purple eye.

Y/n: "what?"

A scythe appears in the figures hand, as he slashes forward, just as a car came speeding down. The car flips over, and crashes on the side of the road, as two people crawl out from it.

Y/n: "m-my parents!-"

Paradox: "shh! Just watch"

The man, y/n's father, started panting, before his eyes close, and his body becomes limp.

Woman: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry.."

Y/n: "I.. I already saw this part..."

Paradox: "I know"

Paradox snaps his fingers, and the scene cuts itself forward, as the figure is gone, y/n's parents are dead, and his baby self is nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, a very familiar RV pulls up to the side of the crash, and max busts through the door, with infant y/n in his arms.

Max: "oh no..."

???: "Are they..?"

Behind max was a woman, an elderly woman, that was seemingly floating.

Max: "I-"

Y/n: "why are you showing me this?"

Paradox: "well, you never met your grandmother"

Y/n: "hm. I.. I guess grandpa did tell me she was an alien... That does explain the floating... But I feel something else is the reason?"

Paradox looks down at y/n, and puts a hand on his shoulder.

Paradox: "don't use your ectonurite transformation anymore. Understand?"

Y/n: "huh?"

Paradox: "do you understand?"

Y/n: "u-uh.. yea.. sure"

Paradox: "good. Now... I must apologize for what I must force you to return to"

Y/n: "what? What do you-"

—————————————————

Y/n: "-mean?"

In a blink of an eye, y/n was back in the avengers Compound, with... everyone else there as well. Y/n reaches into the Quantum Suit's belt, and pulls out a perfectly fine, and unused vile of pym particles.

Y/n: "ok.. that's weird. But hey, we got the job done.. right mom?

Y/n looks over to Nat and Clint, but only saw Clint, on his knees, crying.

Y/n: "mom? Clint, where's mom?"

Clint doesn't move, only looks down in shame.

Y/n: "Clint, answer me!"

Clint: "I'm sorry..."

Y/n: "sorry for what Clint? Sorry for what?!"

Clint looks up at y/n, just as the wearer of the Omnitrix began to break down...

Y/n: "she.. she can't be... She's not gone! No! She can't! I- I can go find her! I can-"

Y/n began hyperventilating, as he takes a step forward, he suddenly changes to XLR8, and zooms out of the compound. But the boy didn't get far, as he sloppily runs into a tree, and falls over, returning to human.

Y/n: "mom! c-can, can you hear me?! Mom!!.. please.. I need you..."

A sudden ringing went out through the area, as in a panic, y/n quickly grabbed his plumbers badge, and immediately answered. On the other side, grandpa max.

Max: "hey kiddo... Just got a visitor.."

Y/n: "grandpa-"

Max: "I'm sorry. I should've told you sooner. I'm sorry I kept your parents a secret... But I was scared that if you knew, I'd lose you too..."

Y/n: "g-grandpa"

Max: "and I'm sorry... You just lost Natasha... and about to lose someone else..."

Y/n: "w-what?"

Max: "good luck y/n.."

Y/n: "grandpa? Grandpa!"

—————————————————

Max hangs up, and turns towards the doctor.

Max: "how long?"

Doctor: "not much. I'm sorry"

Max: "don't worry. That kid has all the family he needs. Even if he's gonna lose a couple of them"

Doctor: "are you sure he'll be alright?"

Max: "he will. Mostly. Might need a therapist"

Max smiles, and closes his eyes.

Doctor: "goodbye magister Tennyson"

Max: "goodbye labrid. Help my grandson, will ya?"

Labrid: "of course"

—————————————————

Y/n solemnly walked back to the compound, seeing the original avengers sitting on a dock.

tony: "Do we know if she had family?"

Y/n: "yea. She did. Fake family, but a family none the less..."

thor: "What?"

tony: I just asked a question-"

thor: "Yeah, you're acting like she's dead. Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones, we can bring her back, isn't that right? So stop this shit. We're the Avengers, get it together"

clint: "We can't get her back"

Y/n: "hm?"

clint: "It can't be undone. It can't"

Thor dryly laughs.

thor: "I'm sorry. No offense, but you're a very earthly being. Okay? We're talking about space magic. And "can't" seems very definitive don't you think?"

clint: "Yeah, look, I know that I'm way outside my paygrade here. But she still isn't here, is she?"

thor: "No, that's my point-"

clint: "It can't– be undone. Or that's at least what the red floating guy had to say. Maybe you wanna go talk to him, okay? GO GRAB YOUR HAMMER, AND YOU GO FLY AND TALK TO HIM!"

Clint's anger is quickly replaced with grief

clint: "it was supposed to be me. She sacrificed her life for that goddamn stone. She bet her life on it"

To everyone's shock, y/n throws a punch against Clint's face, then grabs the archer by the shirt.

Y/n: "shut up! Shut the hell up! You're a father of three, and a husband. She was a single mother of one! She made the right choice!"

Clint: "she's your mother damnit! Why are you saying that!?"

Y/n: "cause you had more to lose! Yes, mom had a family outside the avengers, but it's a family that's smaller than yours... And unlike your kids... I'm old enough to handle the grief"

Y/n stays silent, before letting go of Clint, and stepping backwards.

Y/n: "my grandpa told me.. that it doesn't matter who you are. What matters is how you act.. mom acted like a hero, and gave her life for us to save millions. Don't let that go to waste"

The other avengers look at y/n in awe. The avengers first formed when he was a child. And now he's grown. And has become Earth's protector. Clint reaches into his pocket, and holds out a necklace. Confused, y/n grabs it.

Clint: "she wanted to give that to you herself when all of this was done.. but here"

Y/n looks at the necklace, seeing it having an hourglass symbol on it.

Y/n: "mom.."

Clint: "even in death, she's still with you..."

Y/n: "they all are. Come on. We need to bring everyone back"

Bruce: "me, Tony, and rocket can put it together. Just give us a little bit of time"

Y/n: "you got it"

—————————————————

And so, they got to work. The three super geniuses put together the new infinity gauntlet, the nano gauntlet. It now sat on a podium, surrounded by the avengers.

rocket: "All right. The glove's ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freaking fingers?"

thor: "I'll do it"

scott: "Excuse me?"

thor: "It's okay"

steve: "Wait, wait, Thor, just wait. We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet. THOR: I'm sorry. What, we're just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?"

scott: "We should at least discuss it"

thor: "No, no, sitting here staring at that thing is not gonna bring everybody back. I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? So this responsibility falls upon me. It's my duty"

tony: "It's not about that–"

thor: "It's not that– Stop it! Just let me! Just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right"

tony: "Look– It's not just the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent, I'm telling you, you're in no condition"

thor: "What do you– What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?"

rhodey: "Cheez Whiz?"

thor: "Lightning"

tony: "Yeah"

bruce: "Lightning won't help you, pal. It's gotta be me"

Thor lets go of Tony, and focuses on Bruce.

bruce: "You saw what those stones did to Thanos. It almost killed him. None of you could survive"

steve: "How do we know you will?"

BRUCE: "We don't. But the radiation's mostly gamma. It's like...I was made for this"

Y/n: "no"

Rhodey: "what do you mean no?"

Bruce: "kid, it's gotta be me. If you do it, you'll surely die"

Y/n: "not I won't"

Y/n reaches out, just as sparks from the infinity stones, and the Omnitrix began to fly around, setting off small energy bursts.

Rocket: "what the?"

Y/n: "the Omnitrix... Counters the stones. It's gotta be me. It may be gamma Bruce, but that doesn't mean you'll be untouched.."

Bruce: "fine. Be careful..."

Y/n smiles, and stands at the gauntlet, as everyone else braces for the events about to happen.

tony: "Good to go, yeah?"

Y/n: "yea.."

tony: "You remember– everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago and just bringing them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years"

Y/n: "I got it Tony.."

tony: "F.R.I.D.A.Y., do me a favor and activate Barn Door Protocol. Will you?"

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: "Yes, boss"

Avengers facility goes on lockdown

Y/n: "ok.. it's hero time.."

With a deep breath, y/n puts his free arm into the gauntlet, as the power of all six stones began burning away at his arm, causing him to let out a scream of complete agony.

thor: "Take it off! Take it off!"

steve: "kid, take it off!"

tony: "y/n!"

Y/n: "I-im fine!! just..."

Y/n screams again, as an energy surge from the Omnitrix expands, as the energy from the stones move to y/n's face, the energy from the Omnitrix blocks it, and pushes it back into the gauntlet, as star like particles began flying off his arm.

Y/n: "I got this.. I got this..!"

Y/n's arms began to change, as they slowly become to look like space itself, which gives y/n the strength to lift up, his arm.. and snap his fingers...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 311 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
4.7K 196 19
so in this one izuku will be reincarnated into TWD telltales he will not have AFO no powers he would just be a regular kid sorta of he won't meet cle...
231K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
16.5K 418 30
Alexa Dela Cuesta, a actress that can glow even without a loveteam but, in her 10 years in showbiz industry, a new idols and charming Ned Martinez wa...