Clash of Worlds

By and12winter

A portal between Earth and a fantasy world is discovered near a small town in Central Italy. Ho... More

Lomor Empire and royal family bio.
Kharn continent and other characters bio
Chapter 1: Lost in Another World
Chapter 2:The Portal
Chapter 3: The Contact
Italy bio
Chapter 4: The Team
Chapter 5: The Adventurers' Guild
Chapter 6: Two Worlds Finally Meet
Chapter 7: Cultural Exchange
Chapter 8: Castir
Chapter 9: The Academy of Magic Part 1
Chapter 10: The Academy of Magic part 2
Chapter 11: The Academy of Magic Part 3
Chapter 12: Meeting with The Lord
Chapter 13: The Emperor
Chapter 14: Diplomacy
Chapter 15: History is Being Made
Chapter 16: Visiting Earth
Chapter 17: Rome, The Città Eterna .
Chapter 18: Learning Earth's History Part 1.
Chapter 19: Learning Earth's History Part 2
Chapter 20: Learning Earth's History Part 3
Chapter 21: Reactions
Chapter 22: Lomor's History
Chapter 23: Going to America
Announcement
Chapter 24: The Big Apple
Chapter 25: The UN Meeting Part 1
Chapter 26: The UN Meeting Part 2
Chapter 27: Going Back Home.
Chapter 28: Family Meeting
Chapter 29: The Embassy
Chapter 30: The Nature of Magic
Chapter 31: The Meeting Starts
Chapter 32: Politics and Fairies
Chapter 34: The Embassy Battle Part 2
Chapter 35: The Embassy Battle Part 3
Chapter 36: The Aftermath of The Battle.
Chapter 37: War and Peace
Chapter 38: Magic VS Tanks
Chapter 39: Italy Goes to War
Chapter 40: Warriors of The World
Chapter 41: The Coup
Chapter 42: The Battle of Selos Forest.
Chapter 43: The Solat Alliance Attacks
Chapter 44: Echoes From A Distant Past
Chapter 45: The Ambush
Chapter 46: A New Era
Chapter 47: Infitrating the Academy + Politcs and Stuff
Chapter 48: The Siege of Castir Part 1.
Chapter 49: The Siege of Castir Part 2
Chapter 50: The Siege of Castir Part 3
Chapter 51: The Siege of Castir Part 4 (The End)
Chapter 52: Hunting the Demon Lord
Chapter 53: Secrets of The Past
Chapter 54: Planning the Next Moves
Chapter 55: Fortunate Son
Chapter 56: Defeating The Alliance
Chapter 57: Operation Fallen Angel
Chapter 58: The Final Battle Begins
Chapter 59: The Demon Lord's Stratagem
Chapter 60: Coppelli's Resolve.
Chapter 61: Battle Aganist the Demon Lord Part 1
Chapter 62: Battle Aganist the Demon Lord Part 2

Chapter 33: The Embassy Battle Part 1

1K 40 14
By and12winter

Earth's Embassy, 26 february 2027.

"Death to the otherworlder invaders." These were the worlds that changed history forever while those below were the ones said in after the latter.

"An explosion? What is happening?"

"Mr President. Let's get out from here. It's dangerous."

"All men. Status report, now!"

"Sir! It seems that some intruders are breaching the embassy. My company is moving to engage the enemy."

"In the name of Limir! Who dared to attack here highness! You will all pay for this insolence!"

Some minutes later some men dressed with capes entered in the room holding muskets, swords and crossbows and some of them weren't humans...

"Who are you? You have no idea who are you daring to attack!" Said a secret service agent of the US president while poiting its 9mm beretta pistol towards them.

"What we are as no meaning. We are here to purge the heretical otherworders who want to colonize our world and enslave us."

"Bullshit!" He said.

"This was a peaceful meeting but you assholes dared to ruin it!" 

"The time for talking is over! Fireball!"

The men then casted a fire spell that started to set the building on fire.

"Open fire!" Ordered a US Navy Seal Captain.

Then a rain of bullets shot by some M4 carabines flew towards the figure killing him.

The battle finally started.

"Earthquake!" Yelled an attacker and then the soil started to shake.

"Bloody hell!" Said a SAS soldier.

"Uccidete quel figlio di puttana (kill that motherfucker)!" Ordered an italian general.

Then the soldiers started firing their new ARX160 (that is meant to replace the AR 70/90) killing the wizard and ending the small earthquake.

"Open fire!" Ordered an enemy.

Then a volley of flintlock muskets flew toward the earthlings but luckly the modern body armors managed to stop some of the bullets but there was the first Earth's casualty, a butler that was hit by the volley.

This death angered the earthlings and they opened fire with their weapons aganist the attackers but something stopped the bullets...

"Barrier.." Said a group of wizard.

"No fucking way!"

"Mi state prendendo in giro? (Are you kidding me?)"

"Cyka Blyat!"

"Earthlings! That was the strongest defensive type spell: the barrier. Be careful because it's very hard to destroy." Yelled Valentinia.

"You heard the child. Frag out!" Yelled a US Marine.

Then a lot of granades flew in the direction of the enemy breaking the barrier and killing some of them.

"We have to be careful. We are inside a building with civilians and VIPS." Said a french general.

Meanwhile, Rotar POV of the battle.

The emperor could not believe it! Every peace effort wasted in the blink of an eye but there was still hope.

"Guards! Let's help the earthlings. Follow me!"

"Yes, your majesty!" They yelled.

"Body Improvement!" Said an Imperial Guard while casting the special type spell that made him faster. He then started a sword fight with an attacker.

The emperor also embraced his sword while Setor was reaching him in order to do his duty.

"I have to find my family in this mess my loyal Setor. Will you help me?"

"I serve the empire and the imperial family. It's my duty." Setor replied.

They then started fighting some attackers.

"Why are there some many enemies? This was supposed to be the most secure event on Earth history!" Said the US president to some secret service man.

"I don't know sir. We will find out when we will go back to Earth." The guard said while shooting enemies with his MP5 submachine gun.

"Our People's Republic will not forgive this. Kill them!" Ordered the chinese president.

Then some of his security fired their type 95 assault rifle aganist the enemies.

"Our motherland is stronger than these bastards. Show them hell!" Ordered the russian president.

Then the russians joined the fight and started firing their AK 100.

"I have never thought I would die fighting side by side with a russian." Said a US Marine.

"What abouy side by side with a friend (at least for today)?"

"Aye, I could do that!"

While the fighting was progressing some butlers, soldiers and other people were helping the civilians and the nobles in the EVAC.

"Quickly! The fire caused by that spell is still here." Said Giovanni Rossi.

"I will help thanks to my special spell that casts water." Said Sefy.

Chaos has finally started... What do you think will happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.9K 54
Amidst escalating Chinese aggression in the Pacific, Japan and the United States maintained their strong alliance, fully aware of the looming possibi...
97 0 2
PLOT OF THE FANDOM : "Year 2049, 5 year since the war between the Dummies vs Noobs started, thing haven't move better or worst, from those dust, in a...
64.9K 2.6K 39
After a mysterious aurora borealis descended upon the Italian Peninsula, Italy and its two micro nation neighbours find themselves in a mysterious an...
189 5 7
Going to school, getting up for work, chores, and paying the bills. These are daily tasks that we all have to deal with. Or as most call this, realit...