A New Life

By jojoeyg

Darkness around him. He wakes up from his slumber wondering why he was here. All he remember was getting kill... More

Chapter 1: Where Am I?
Chapter 2: Friend or Foe
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: Goku Black Going On A Date
Chapter 5: Incoming Tyrant
Chapter 6: Goku Black and Goku vs Frieza
Chapter 7: Gogeta Blue vs Goku Black Rose 3
Chapter 8: Pan's Training
Chapter 9: Pans New Power and Shocking Arrival
Chapter 10: The Tournament
Chapter 11: Block A
Chapter 12: Block B
Chapter 13: Block C
Chapter 14: Round 2
Chapter 15: The Finals
Chapter 16: Jessi's Surprise
Chapter 17: A Chance
Chapter 18: Bulla's Training
Chapter 19: Gozu's Wild Adventure
Chapter 20: The Arrival of Baby
Chapter 21: Goku Black vs SSJ 4 Baby Gohan
Chapter 22: The Power of Fusion!
Chapter 24: Saiyan Showdown
Chapter 25: Christmas Fight
Chapter 26: Turles and Gozu Bonding
Chapter 27: A Very Cold King
Chapter 28: Turles Daycare
Chapter 29: Shallots Saiyaness
Chapter 30: A Brotherly Fight
Chapter 31: Prison Planet Pt 1
Chapter 32: Prison Planet Part 2
Chapter 33: Prison Planet Part 3
Chapter 34: Prison Planet Part 4
Chapter 35: Fire Demon Goku Black!?
Chapter 36: Goku Black Purposal
Chapter 37: A Visit to Namek
Chapter 38: The Namekian Killer Part 1
Chapter 39: The Namekian Killer Part 2
Chapter 40: A Valentines Day Special
Chapter 41: Another Realm!?
Chapter 42: An Awkward Reunion/Fierce Battle
Chapter 43: Uub's Awoken Power
Chapter 44: Wrath Of The Dragon
Chapter 45: Otherworld Chaos
Chapter 46: Training with the Grand Priest
Chapter 47: Emergency Meeting
Chapter 48: The Holy War Begins
Chapter 49: Plan B
[Finale] Chapter 50: The Final Showdown

Chapter 23: A Universe 0 Candidate

194 4 1
By jojoeyg

Grand Preist was walking as he had a list of candidates. He was looking through and imaginated on who would fit the roll.

He said "Jiren is a great warrior but he lacks trust. But he's getting there. Goku a strong warrior also. But can be naive and not always serious." He sighs softly as he went to go to the spirit tree as he went to find a golden apple for a Supreme Kai. "Hmm Universe 0 will need an angel." He checks his list. He then went to every universe of each planets as he went to find a candidate for Universe 0. "Maybe a tournament is a good idea..but that will take so much preparation." He walks through the forests of planet 913. "Such a beautiful scenery." He walks through the forest as he felt an energy force. He comes close to the energy life force. It was a child like saiyan. Surprisingly it was a saiyan.

Grand Priest said "Oh my. A child. He looks very lost. Ah I shouldn't worry on a mere mortal. Must find a candidate." He begins to walk away as the child was looking for food. He saw the Grand Preist as he went towards him. He tug his sleeve a bit. Grand Preist noticed this and looked at him. "Yes?"

The child said "Food?"

Grand Preist said "Food you say? Hmm well I'm not food. But I can do this." He used his fingers as he made a big course meal. "Enjoy" the child was amazed as he eats the food as he then looks at Grand Priest. He gives him food. Grand Priest was surprised from this mortal kindness. "Oh for me? Oh thank you." He smirk a little. "Intresting. He shows kindness and is a warrior but lacks education to talk and write. Hmm" He thinks. "I guess I could teach him." He taps his shoulder. "Little one do you have a name?" The child then nods and finishes up his rice.

"Shallot" He said as he finishes up eating and drinking his water.

Grand Preist said "Shallot huh. A nice name." He smiles at Shallot as Shallot looks at Grand Preist.

Shallot said "Mister thank you for the food. It was yummy. Better than eating raw fish."

Grand Preist said "Your welcome little Shallot. Come with me. You will like your new home."

Shallot said "Home? What's home?"

Grand Priest said "Well a home is a place you can stay."

Shallot said "Wow! Okay then I can't wait." Grand Preist took him first to Zeno's Grand Palace.

●Zeno's Grand Palace●

Zeno said "Hello Da'Shin kun. Is this our new candidate for Universe 0? He seems like my height."

Grand Preist said "Yes he is a saiyan just like your friend Goku."

Zeno said "Wow really!" He jumped excitedly as he then goes to Shallot. "Let's be friends!"

Grand Priest said "Zeno sama. Do you want me to get him his new angel?"

Zeno said "Yes that way the angel can make shallot into a god!" Shallot was confused about what he was gonna do here.

Grand Priest said "Shallot meet your new angel." He uses his staff as he made a new angel appeared. It was a female angel and she looked at Grand Preist. "Shallot meet your angel Luma. Luma meet the God Of Destruction for Universe 0."

Luma said "Father is he too young to be one?"

Grand Preist said "That's why I want you to train him. He will be a GOD in training for now."

Luma said "Yes father." She looks at the young Shallot as she smiled softly and kneel a bit. "Come little Shallot. Let's get on to our new Universe." Shallot got a little scared as he hides behind Grand Preist. Grand Preist chuckles as he pat Shallots head.

"Don't be afraid. She will be taking care of you." He said to Shallot as Shallot nods and went to Luma. "I have made your home planet already for your universe. So enjoy." Luma taps her staff as she took Shallot and herself to Universe 0. They make it to their home planet of Universe 0. Shallot looked around. He was quite surprised. It was very beautiful with grass breezing. Flowers. And animals.

Luma said "What a nice planet home Lord Shallot."

Shallot said "Hm? It is Ms. Luma. So where's my home?" Luma points to the big tree home. "Woah" He and Luma teleported to the tee home. It had a big bed, a TV and clothes and everything.

Luma said "I say you don't know much of this stuff in your planet?" Shallot shakes his head. "Ah well then I got a lot to teach you then. First would you like to wear your clothes your currently wearing or a more formal god of destruction clothes?"

Shallot said "I love my clothes! I never took them off." Luma then smells him as she sighed.

Luma said "Young Shallot have you ever took a bath before?" He shook his head. "Come along." She gave him a clean bath and even gave him clean clothes of his to wear. "Now. I will teach everything about being a God. Even learning how to survive here and the mortal way of life."

●Meanwhile●

Shallot was able to learn about everything but was tired from training. He was getting the gist of it but he was struggling.

Luma said "So far your a fast learner. Just gotta train you better. Hmm maybe I could call my brother angel Whis. I heard he is an excellent martial artist teacher." Shallot nodded as Luma calls Whis. Whis sees his staff ring as he picks up the call.

Whis said "Hello? Oh my you must my new sister from Universe 0. How are you today?"

Luma said "I'm doing good Whis. I am wondering if you could do me a favor. I was hoping you could train Lord Shallot. He's the new GOD. But he is an assistant god of destruction  for now. He's a mortal saiyan too."

Whis said "A saiyan you say. Surprising! Alright you may come over to bring him over. I am just done training my other students."

Luma said "Students? Like for becoming GOD's?"

Whis laughs softly and shakes his head saying "No no. Just training them to get stronger. They are saiyans too! So maybe Lord Shallot could make a few friends if he meets them. Well goodbye ses you tommorow then." Luma nodded as she says goodbye as she sees Shallot asleep as she smiled.

Luma said "Lord Shallot. We have found yourself a training partner." She took Shallot to his bed and puts a clock for tommorow.

Meanwhile●

Whis sees Goku, Goku Black and Vegeta all cleaned and geared up.

Whis said "Attention you three. Tommorow for your next training session, we will have a GOD come over to train with us."

Goku said "Woah really! Is it Universe 11! Or maybe it's champa! Ooo! Maybe Universe 10!"

Whis said "Well you wrong its actually Universe 0."

Vegeta said "0? I thought there were only 12 Universes."

Whis said "Well my father, The Grand Preist told us about the new Universe, Grand Zeno made it himself."

Vegeta said "He can make Universes!?"

Whis said "Why yes he is the creator of worlds. So he can make or erase Universes."

Goku Black said "So is this new GOD powerful?"

Whis said "Not quite but with my training he will. Now time for you three to head home. Lord Beerus has to wake up for his meal." They nod and leave the U7 planet.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 5.7K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...
10.1K 247 11
Universe 7 or more exactly timeline 21. Age 790. It's been 4 years since final defeat of frieza and things are back as it were with z fighters. But a...
1.2K 8 7
It is Age 734. King Vegeta is watching over his son when a stranger comes to Planet Vegeta with news that he can reveal the future. In doing this, th...
39K 356 5
You are a smarter, more prepared version of Zamasu. In this alternate reality, you and Goku Black attacked after the tournament of power. You have tr...