The gift of Eywa

By EtherealDynasty

Follow Nova on her journey to Pandora along side her childhood friends-who may have a crush on her- Jake afte... More

chapter 1: pandora
chapter 2: test run
chapter 3: exploring
chapeter 4: uh oh
chapter 5:Omaticaya
chapter 6: training
chapter 7: mountains
chapter 8: hellish training
chapter 9: ride or die... literally
chapter 10: learning
chapter 11: dream hunt
chapter 12: trouble
chapter 13: beginning of the end
chapetr 14: discovery
chapter 15: preparation
chapter 16: the war starts
chapter 17: dont give up
chapter 18: the end of war
chapter 19: results

introduction

2.4K 24 5
By EtherealDynasty

Name: Nova

Age: 18

Sexuality: bisexual

Likes: Na'vi, Jake, food, adventure, exploring, animals of all kind

Dislikes: The Colonel, killing for no reason, mass murder, hurting animals

Personality: goofy childish personality, protective and kind of oblivious, can be serious at times and always tries to help/see the best in people, she is really good with animals and is refered to as doctor dolittle. Shows affection alot and really doesn't think much of it as I have previously writ she is oblivious to love, especially when its directed at her.

Nova's has a condition called hetrochromatic were one eyes colour is blue and the other is green. It is the same in avatar form. This is her na'vi form and yes she does have white hair.

Backstory: Nova is childhood friends with Jake and Tom sully as they were neighbours. Nova always had a way with animals and was often names Dr. Dolittle due to her connection with animals. I mean once when she was young she snuck into the lion habitat at the zoo once and played with with them like normal house cats, and of course her parents and the twins had a heart attack. She joined Jake when he went into them military earning the name Slayer due to her accuracy, although not many people know who they are or what Slayer looks like so they all assume that they are a boy. Besides from Jake, he already know who Nova is. After that and before Jakes spinal injury Nova joined the avatar program alongside Tom.

Love interests:

Eywa fated Neytiri, Jake and Tsu'tey to Nova. She does not know it yet but Nova is connected to Eywa. How? Well come read to find out.

Also let's pretend that Neytiri is a boy

Ps. Neytirti cares for Jake like a brother and Jake cares about Neytiri like a sister but they both cares for Nova more. And Tsu'tey just cares about Nova

This is my first story!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 696 12
What if Jake had a sister? What if her name was Arya? What if they both go to Pandora? Follow Arya and Jake to the world of Pandora. Where new experi...
6K 102 13
Aha'ri had a sheltered childhood. Her parents were scarred from the war with the sky people, and intended to protect their children from the world. W...
27.4K 451 24
A fan-fic taking place in the 3rd avatar, the sully family seeks sanctuary within a new tribe.
89.7K 2.1K 17
Tsu'tey love story. Nimah Quinn is chosen to partake in the Avatar program on the planet Pandora. Once there she hopes to fins some reason for her li...