The Fox Of Remnant RWBY futa...

Per Pan-Somnia

This is a collaboration with Neptunia36 I suggest you check out their account ^^ You are a student at Beacon... Més

Bio + Harem
I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
Christmas special
XI

IV

2.7K 56 20
Per Pan-Somnia

Your point of view
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been shaken awake, I lift my head up drowsily and saw Ruby was no longer laying next to me, I then look it my other side to see Blake still sleeping peacefully. I then look up to see Weiss standing above me

"Yes...do you need something...?"

I rubbed my eyes and saw her look away with blush, and her arms were crossed across her chest.

Weiss: "You were right"

I tilt my head to the side, confused on what she was talking about

"Right about what?"

Weiss: "About you knowing my sister"

I gave out a yawn

"Oh, is that so.."

I see her face flush up in a deeper red

Weiss: "A-and there is something else that I need help with.."

I looked at Weiss confused and she just pointed at her skirt, I look down and saw a huge bulge growing from her skirt, my face lit up with blush as I looked back up at her.

She looked away from me, clearly embarrassed about this situation. I then maneuver myself away from. Blake, just so she doesn't wake up, I then sit at the edge of the bed.

I could feel my tail wagging as she looked at me with desperate eyes

"So...what do you want me to do?"

Weiss opened her mouth, but nothing came out until a moment later

Weiss: "J-just please help me.."

My eyes shifted as I looked at her before getting on my knees in front of her, I then lift up her skirt to reveal her boxers. I guess everyone has the ability and right to feel comfortable.

I then go to the waistband, tugging at them lightly before looking up at Weiss

"You sure..?"

Her face was unbelievably filled with deep red blush

Weiss: "Yes.."

I pull down Weiss's boxers, making her dick slap in my face, I breath in that musky aroma, making my body grow hot, I grab her shaft, and slowly started to pump my hands. I look up at Weiss and saw that she was holding up her skirt by her mouth, she had her eyes closed, she was clearly enjoying this.

I then bring my head up to her beet red tip, giving it kitty licks, as I was doing that, Weiss puts her hand on my head, slightly gripping my hair as she used my head to keep her standing.

I then open my mouth and take the entire head in my mouth, making Weiss give out a muffled moan, as I was bobbing my head, I gradually put her dick more and more in my mouth, making Weiss breathe heavily and having her moans grow louder.

As I was bobbing my head, I feel a thick substance going in the back of my throat, I assume it was her precum.

All of a sudden Weiss puts her hand at the back of my head, and quickly pushed my head to her pelvis, making me gag on her hardened cock. She then harshly started to force fuck herself with my mouth, her moans growing gradually louder. I held onto her thighs just to keep myself on my knees.

I look up at her and saw that she had a lust filling expression on her face, once she saw that I was looking at her, she gave me a lust filled smirk

Weiss: "Look at my little Foxy sucking on my cock needly~"

I immediately blush when I heard that nickname, my tail started to wag as she thrusted harder into me with both hands making me gag even more then before.

I could feel Weiss's cock twitch in my mouth, signaling me that she was close

Weiss: "Does little Foxy want my cum?~"

"Mhm!~"

I moan my response on her cock making her moan in ecstasy, after a couple of more thrusts, I felt thick strings of sticky cum slowly going down my throat, covering everything and anything it can touch.

I slowly detached from Weiss's cum covered cock, once I got to her tip, I let it go with a lewd popping sound, I licked my lips clean as I looked up at her needly.

Blake: "What the hell is going on?"

I whip my head back to see Blake up and sitting in the edge of the bed, I look down and saw her face was filled with blush, and that her bulge was also sticking out, I gave out a smirk and crawled to her.

I gently put my hands on her clothed cock and slowly started to rub it, making Blake's head tip back in pleasure, I then look at her

"Can I suck it?"

Blake looks at me with red blush on her face, she then nodded, and immediately after she gave me her consent I rip her shorts and boxers off, revealing her erected dick sticking up like a tree.

I then licked my lips about to enjoy another meal when I was gripped by my hips, I gasp and looked back to see Weiss looking down at me with this hungry look in her eyes

Weiss: "Can I... put it in?~"

My ears stood up once I heard this, I immediately nod my head and in a split second my shorts were off and on the floor right next to me, I could feel her tip kissing my needy slit, desperate for attention.

I feel a hand on the side of my head, I look over at Blake who was caressing my hair, she then guided my head to her tip, I open my mouth to take it in and I felt a hard thrust coming from my backside, making me gasp and arch my back.

Weiss gripped my waist and she pounded into me, I couldn't moan as my mind went blank, as I had gotten penetrated, Blake then grabbed my head and pushed it down her shaft, making me gag on how forceful she was.

I looked up at her and I saw she was tipped her head and she was mouthing words, I could feel Weiss's thrusts going faster while is with still being roughly face fucked

Weiss: "Foxy~ you're *grunt* so tight~"

My face flushed red at that name, drool dribbled down the sides of my mouth as I was bobbing up and down

Blake: "Ahhh!~ Lu-Lu, your mouth is so warm!~"

Lu-Lu and Foxy? I could feel my body and face grow hot at those nicknames, I could feel my orgasm rapidly approaching, I arch my back as I clench my walls. Weiss then leaned in forward, thrusting harshly into my sorely used pussy

Weiss: "Is my little Foxy about to cum?~"

I then moaned in Blake's dick responding to Weiss's question

Weiss: "Come one then, Ahhh!~ let it out~"

As Weiss wrapped her arms around my chest, thrusted at a believable pace, I released my cum all over Weiss's cock, making her thrust even faster than it was before.

Blake seemed like she was getting left out so she started thrusting her hips upwards, making me gag and having tears form into her eyes.

Blake: "Are you trying to leave me out?~"

At the same time I felt both of their cocks twitch inside me, I could feel Weiss's thrusts go faster but irregular, and Blake's was going at an animistic pace.

Weiss: "Can I cum...~ can I cum deep inside you?"

I then nodded my head, and then Weiss went up to my ear, lightly biting my ear, making me moan loudly, her hand then went from my chest, to the base of my tail, caressing the shaft of my tail.

After a couple of more thrusts, I feel myself getting filled up by Weiss's cum, and after a moment, Blake thrusted her cock at the back of my throat coating it in full.

Weiss pulled out of me, and Blake pushed me off, making me collapse on the floor, trying to catch my breath.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As I was sitting in class, Glenda called Juan up with Cardin from team CRDL, they were sparing with each other, and let's just say, Cardin was making Jaun his bitch. It didn't take no more than fifteen minutes to have the bout coming to the end, making Cardin the winner

Glenda Goodwitch: "Now Ruby from Team RWBY please come up to the stage"

Ruby immediately stood up from her seat and skipped to the front of the room, Cardin stepped out and was replaced by one of his team members, those two fought, and it was a pretty good match, and Ruby won the match.

It was bear midday and there will be one last bout before lunch

Glenda Goodwitch: "Would Luna from Fox Replacement and Cardin from Team Cardin please take the stage"

I gave out a sigh

"Guess it's my turn..."

As I went down Ruby and her team was cheering me on, as I took the stage, Cardin had a smirk on his face

Cardin: "Sorry but this round goes to me foxy~"

He gave me a wink and I just gagged exaggeratedly, making him scowl at me, I just rolled my eyes and got into my fighting position

Glenda Goodwitch: "Get ready....start!"

Cardin charged at me, weapon mid swing, I easy dodge it by ducking and I sweeped his leg from under him, making him stumble and fall.

He then got up and had this crazy look in his eyes

Cardin: "Oh you're going to pay for that"

He then charged again a me, I just gave out a sigh, disappointed by this person's attack strategy. Once Cardin was close enough, I grabbed his hands, immobilizing them, and punch him in the gut with my free hand, he fell to the ground clutching his stomach in pain

Glenda Goodwitch: "Luna is the victor of this bout!"

I gave out a stretch as I walked out of the classroom, Team RWBY in toe

Ruby: "That was amazing! You didn't even use your semblance!" (Weapon)

"Gald you liked it kiddo, now come on, I'm starving.."

Ruby then ran in front of the group and made a super hero pose

Ruby: "The cafeteria is this way!"

I gave out a snicker

"Probably because you know where they hide the good cookies"

As we entired the cafeteria it wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be, I went to the front of the room, grabbing a sandwich and an energy drink, and sat at a random empty table.

After a moment, the rest of Team RWBY came over, and with a couple of different people, Juan and Pyrrha, Juan sat down glumly, probably because he lost his bout while Pyrrha was trying to console and give him a conference boost for the next time we have training bouts.

As we were eating we were talking about small things; hobbies, weapons, clothes, stuff like that that was until I car a crash on the other side of the room.

I tilt my head to see Cardin playing with a bunny Fungus's ear, he was pulling it, and it looked like he was pulling it rather harshly. I could feel my face and body grow hot in anger, I clench my fists trying to contain this emotion, but it didn't work, I got up from my seat and walked over to him.

He looks up at me and gave me a smirk

Cardin: "What? Does the little fox want some too?"

Him and his teammates laugh, and I start laughing with them, and they all went quite. After I stopped laughing, I grabbed his wrist that was on the bunny, and immediately bends it backwards receiving a blood curdling scream from Cardin.

I then pick him up by his broken wrist and then threw him on the table, breaking it in half, Cardin was on the broken table, withering in pain, I then grab him by his collar, and looked him in the eyes

"If you ever go near this girl again, I swear you won't see the day where you become a hunter"

I then threw him out the nearest window, making Professor Ozpin and Glenda Goodwitch come in to defuse the situation

Glenda Goodwitch: "What is going on here?!"

I then was taken out of my trance by Glenda coming in, I look around to see Ruby's team and Pryya in their seats, looking at me with terror in there eyes.

My ears pricked up when I heard a familiar laugh

Summer: "Wow Luni, you still got that explosive anger still in you!"

I look over to see Summer standing behind Goodwitch, my face lit up and my tail started to wag

"Summer!"

I ran to her as she held her arms out to me, I jump into her arms, enjoying her warmth, she then picked me up and put me on her waist, she was rubbing my back as she laughed at my reaction

Summer: "It's barely been two days and you are already jumping into my arms!"

Ozpin: "We will leave you two alone"

As Ozpin and Glenda walked out of the destroyed cafeteria, everyone from the lunch table came over to us while Summer put me back down on the ground, tail still wagging fiercely

"What are you doing here?!"

Summer: "I wanted to surprise you and drop by, but it seemed like I was the one with the surprises"

Summer gave me a smile, and ruffled my hair, I wrap my arms around her neck, making her lean in and gently connecting our lips together.

Summer wrapped my hands around my waist bringing me into a deeper kiss, as we parted, she gave me one last kiss on my cheek before letting me go.

Weiss: "Um excuse me, what is going on?!"

I look over and saw Team RWBY sitting there with surprised looks on their faces, well it was more of Blake and Weiss, Ruby and Yang is somewhat chill about it.

Ruby then stepped in front of the group and explained what was going on between me and Summer, my ears flopped down as I look away from the group, Summer possibly noticed and wrapped her hand around my waist, pulling me in closer to her.

After Ruby explained everything Weiss and Blake stood there, surprised. I was staring to feel uncomfortable from the staring that they were giving me, I wrapped my tail around my waist, making Summer notice.

Summer: "Hey, let's go get some tea, you guys don't mind right Ruby?"

Ruby: "Nope that fine!"

Summer then gave her a smile

Summer: "Great, we will be in the garden!"

I was dragged away from the destroyed cafeteria and into a quiet garden full of red and white roses, I could feel my nerves started to loose up and my tail gradually fell from my waist.

Summer guided me to a spot that had two garden chairs and a table with an tea set. I sat in one of the chairs looking down at my hands while Summer prepared the tea and sat across from me.

She then rubbed my hand, and looks at me with concerned eyes

Summer: "I didn't see you freak out like that in a long time, is everything alright.."

I look up at her, my ears still on the sides of my head as I shook my head, she then gave me a smile, brought my hand to her mouth, and kissed my pink sore knuckles.

Summer: "I'm here for you"

I give her a small smile

"I know, and I'm fine, really!"

She gave me a smile and went to serve the tea, I prick my ears up, hearing walking towards us, and it seemed that Summer noticed too

Summer: "Look who's here..."

I look over and saw Blake and Weiss coming towards us, I got up from my chair and stood in front of the table as they approached

"Weiss Blake, what are you two doing here?"

Weiss: "W-well we wanted to ask you something..."

I tilted my head to the side a bit

"And that is?"

Weiss: "I like you, and Blake also likes you!"

I sat there dumbfounded, but I snapped myself back in this situation when I heard next

Blake: "But you're are already with Summer.."

They both looked sad, my ears and tail flopped down too, that was until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I look up and saw Summer with a cup of tea in her other hand

Summer: "So, you two like Luni over here?"

Weiss and Blake both nodded their heads

Summer: "Then why don't we just share her?"

She said that nonchalantly as she took a sip from her tea cup, I thought about her proposal for a moment before putting my hands in my pockets

"Yeah I have no problem with that"

Weiss and Blake's face lit up with blush as they also agreed

Weiss: "B-but there was another thing.."

I look over at Weiss

"What's that---"

My sentence was cut short by soft lips on mine, my eyes widened for a Moment before leaning into the kiss, as we parted Blake then grabbed me by my sweatshirt and smashed her lips onto mine, making me moan into the kiss, as we pulled away I leaned against Blake as I was catched my breath

Summer: "My my~ you two work fast, but not fast enough~"

I was pulled back into Summer's grasp, our tongue twirling with eachother as we savored each other's taste. Once she pulled away she gave me a smirk as my face turned red.

I have three girlfriends now...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

126K 1.5K 10
Team rwby gets a mission from their mother Salem and their fathers to infiltrate Beacon academy to possibly find some new recruits and take down a du...
1.4K 55 5
"[S/N]? [S/N]!" [Y/N] cried out for her sister, but there was no answer. She was just a young 4 year old girl. Tears started to spring from her eyes...
88.2K 724 25
A collection of fem / Futa oneshots featuring characters from different fandoms. Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fanfiction, any characters, set...
27.1K 701 24
Nia have daddy issues....and they would say there's no cure for it. : : I raised my hand slightly, thinking she wouldn't see, but she did, as her hot...