๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’

By AuteureAngel

~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was... More

Characters and aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
-----
New book
Coming soon!!

Epilogue

17.6K 439 82
By AuteureAngel

4 years later

"Papá" Graziella wriggled out of my grip and ran with her tiny feet to her father. Luciano swept her up and pulled her little body into his larger one.

"How's my angel doing?" He kissed her cheek making her giggle.

"I missed you papà" she snuggled into his neck.

He walked over to me and pulled my lips into a kiss.

"I missed you gemma" he whispered in my ears which made me shiver under its huskiness. It's four years already and I don't think I'll ever stop being affected by him.

"You look tired, come I prepared dinner and where is Alfonso?" I asked as I looked around and notice that my son didn't come home with him.

"Russo is with him" I nodded and we went to the dining. I finished eating and he wasn't done cause
he was busy admiring and playing with his daughter which annoyed me. I remember four years ago he was the same insecure beast that told me he didn't want me to have kids just yet because I'll spend so much time with our children but in reality it's the other way round.

"Sometimes I think you're married to graziella and not me" he looked at me and smirked.

"I can't believe you're jealous of your daughter gemma" I glared at him and he chuckled.

"I'm her father gemma and she's my daughter who's so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off her" I huffed and folded my hands.

"You were mine before you became hers" I made my voice intentionally low and bit my bottom lip which made his orbs darken in the pool of lust.

"I'll see you later in the red room daddy" I winked and left.

"Gemma you'll regret this" he growled and I smiled and left him and graziella.

~~~~~~~

"Mamá" Alfonso's voice made me look away from the television. He ran up to me and climbed on my body. I pulled him into my chest and pecked his lips.

"How's my baby and how was your day?"

"I had fun with uncle Russo mamá" from the excitement in his voice I could tell he had a lot of fun.

"Tesoro" he walked in and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Hi Russo, thanks for taking care of him"

"It's nothing tesoro, he's my buddy and I love spending time with my nephew right buddy?" Alfonso smiled and bumped his small fist with his.

"Where's that husband of yours?"

"I guess in his study with graziella" he nodded and left.

"Baby will you eat dinner?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No mamá, aunt Janelle made me eat alot already, I just want to sleep" he yawned and rested his head on my chest.

"Let's go and have you cleaned up before you go to sleep" He frowned and stubbornly shook his head.

"No I don't want to" he folded his arms and I saw see Luciano in him already. I know he doesn't like taking his bath which makes it a struggle for us every morning and night. Not wanting to argue with him I dragged him up to his room and locked it. I set the bathtub and went to take him but he kept running around.

"Alfonso Dela-lucchese if you don't come here right now I'll call your father" he stopped running and turned around with frightened eyes.

"No mamá I'll have my bath but please don't call father he'll scold me and he won't buy the game he promised me" I smiled in victory when he surrendered.

"Alright baby I won't call him but first you have to come and freshen up. He hurriedly stripped out of his shirt and pants and ran to me. I picked him up and we went into the bathroom. After reading him his bed time story I tucked him in.

"Goodnight mamá, I love you"

"I love you too baby" I kissed him and left to look for graziella. She wasn't with Luciano so I decided to check our room and she still wasn't there.

Panic kicked in and I was ready to go to him when noises from the closet caught my attention. I went in there to find her looking through our things.

His shirt she was putting on swallowed her entire figure making her almost invisible. She kept trying to put his rings on but they kept falling off her tiny fingers.

Her face was smudged in red lipstick making me laugh and it drew her attention. Her brown eyes widened and a sheepish smile appeared on her lips.

"Mamá" she called and I went to her with a smile

"What're you doing honey"

"Papá te amo" i chuckled and pulled them off her body and arranged his stuff. I carried her in my arm and took her to her room to wash her off. I clothed her in a comfortable pajamas and tucked her into bed.

"I love you mamá" she hugged my neck and I hugged her back.

"I love too" I kissed her and left. Luciano wasn't done with his meeting with Russo so I decided to do something special. I changed into a red lingerie and tied my hair in a high ponytail. I glossed my lips and left a note for him before going to the red room to wait for him.

~~~~

The door opened and I knew he was here already.

"Gemma, you really love pushing me to the wall" he pulled me roughly by my hair and spun me around.

The sleeves off his shirt were rolled up and it was unbuttoned showing his hard chest littered with tattoo.

"You made me hard while i was with my daughter" he whispered darkly in my ears which caused unexplainable shivers in my body.

"You deserved it" I smirked which earned me a spank and I wince at the painful feeling.

"You need to be taught a lesson gemma, now strip" he ordered coldly and darkly. With excitement I stripped out of the little piece of clothing.

I got on my fours and crawled towards where he sat on the couch. He pulled me by my hair and pushed my head to his covered dick.

"I'm going to enjoy shoving my dick down your throat and watching the tears spill out from your pretty eyes. Maybe you'll think twice before teasing me, now on my thighs".

I straddled him and his large palm gave my ass a painful squeeze.

"Who are you gemma?"

He growled sexily in my ears.

"Your whore"

A loud smack landed on ass.

"I'll ask again gemma, who're you?"

"Your whore daddy" he smirked in satisfaction and slapped me lightly. His finger slid down from my boobs to my pussy. He rolled my clit between his thumb and index which made me moan in delight.

"Fuck me Luciano" I moaned.

"I definitely will gemma" he whispered against my skin then latched his lips to my boobs and swirled his tongue around my nipple.

"Fuuuck!" I screamed

Good thing the place was sound proof else my kids would have heard the moan of their mother while she's being fucked. He pulled his pants down and I grounded on his dick before letting it slide in.

"Ahh--- he gripped my neck and smashed our lips together. He kept spanking me while I rode him to ecstasy.

"Who are you gemma?"

"I'm Daddy's little vixen" he smirked and nodded satisfied with my reply.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.9K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
4.8M 85.6K 41
THE CLUB OWNER AND HIS STRIPPER "Sir, this is inappropriate and I'm sure you're aware of that. You're my boss." His tall frame stood up and he slowly...
620K 16K 44
[ COMPLETED ] *under construction as I am editing * โšœโšœโšœ A ruthless yet sexy bastard took her as his possession for her father's debt toward him. Sh...
1.8M 61.1K 39
|Mature Content| โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity