𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒐

Autorstwa AuteureAngel

~Camila~ "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒏 π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’ π‘ͺπ’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’‚, π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒓 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕" Camila was... WiΔ™cej

Characters and aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Epilogue
-----
New book
Coming soon!!

Fifty-nine

12.4K 373 15
Autorstwa AuteureAngel

For the past weeks I've been looking forward to this day but right now I'm dreading it. While Ava did my makeup I stared at the mirror looking at my dull eyes.

"Ta-da I'm done" she exclaimed excitingly while looking at her work on my face.

"This makeup is perfect but something is lacking" I gave her a questioning look because it doesn't look like something is missing.

"What?"

"Your smile birthday girl" she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and looked at me through the mirror. I looked away and stared at my fingers.

"Is this because of don Luciano's absence?" She asked softly and I almost busted into tears.

"Hey you don't have to feel sad, he'll be back soon"

"I don't think so Ava he doesn't like celebrating his birthday and Christmas and I went ahead to decorate the house".

"And did he tell you he didn't like it?" she asked and I shook my head realizing he never said anything about it. Last night he even told me he liked it, so why did he leave?

"Exactly bestie, it's all in your head. So cheer up and let's go celebrate" she tickled my side which made me giggle. I stood up and she brought my dress for me. I slipped into the red dress that hugged my figure with a slit running from my thighs down.

It had a halter neck style with an opening in the middle revealing a little bit of my cleavage. I wore the jewelry Luciano got from the auction party and my heels. Ava held my hand and led me down to the slightly packed living room.

I looked around and found Russo, Sandro, Andrew and all other men of Luciano but I was not expecting to see luciene. My surprised eyes landed on his and he sent me a wink. I got down and my mom was the first to attack me

"You look beautiful" she whispered with a smile and joyful tears in her eyes.

"Thank you mom" she hugged me and kissed my hair. "Well look we have here" Sandro came over to hug me.

"Happy birthday gorgeous" he kissed my cheek and I thanked him. Luciene came over and hugged me.

"I didn't know you'll come"

"It was my surprise for you amoré besides I was here already when I called but I guess you were busy sulking about the absence of my foolish brother" I laughed and hugged him again.

"Thanks luciene"

"Camila" a familiar voice called and I looked down to see little Ariana.

"We meet again sweetie" she smiled and hugged my legs.

"Camila?" I looked up to find two unfamiliar ladies. From their dark hair and brown orbs I could tell they were Russo other sisters.

"Hi" I shyly greeted and they smiled.

"You're more pretty that he said" the older one said and I thanked her.

"Happy birthday and I'm Serena Russo's oldest sister". She hugged me and handed a bag to me.

"Thank you so much" I gushed and smiled at her.

"Happy birthday pretty girl, I'm Janelle his second older sister" she hugged me too and handed me a gift which I thanked her. Few minutes into the celebration aunt dariah called me.

"Cammie can you do me a favor?" I nodded while I waited for her to proceed.

"Uhm go up to the music room I think I left my phone there" her request made me shoot a brow up in confusion.

"Music room?"

"I see Luciano didn't tell you about it, yh there's a music room, it's beside his room" I nodded and started heading to the direction of his room.

I realized that the room that's always locked was the music room and why did he never tell me.

'You never asked' a voice at the back of my head spoke. I turned the golden knob and pushed the door opened to be greeted by darkness. I was busy searching for the light switch when the strumming sound of a piano halted my movements.

The soft melody of the 'happy birthday' song filled the the room which had me confused and happy at the same time. The fairy lights suddenly came on and shock? It's an understatement.

Luciano sat at a corner behind the piano letting his skilled finger strum on the keys. I looked around and noticed different images of me hanging around, some I wasn't aware of but mostly from the time I was his model. A table set for two was at a corner and I couldn't help the tears that rolled down.

His dark gray eyes finally met mine and I felt my heart stop for a while cause his gaze will never cease to have an effect on me. He stood up and strode towards me.

I couldn't hold myself back so I jumped right into his arms and hugged him tight. He pulled me away and held my arms in his. "I'm sorry for making you worry and feel sad" I smiled and waved him off.

"How can I be angry after knowing this was the reason for your disappearance" He smiled and I mean a genuine one and it was very beautiful.

"Happy birthday gemma"

"Happy birthday Luciano". He held my cheeks and took my lips in his. We went over to the table and he pulled the chair out for me.

"Gemma" he called and I stopped eating. He took out a red box and handed it to me.

"That's your Christmas gift" I took the box and opened it and my eyes watered at the sight of the beautiful charm bracelet.

"This is beautiful" I admired the gems that hung round it. He took it out and locked it on my wrist.

"You like it?" He asked nervously and i looked at him in disbelief.

"I don't like it Luciano, I love it" he smiled and kissed my hand.

"I'm sorry I didn't bring your gift along, I didn't know y----

"You don't have to explain dolcezza, even though you didn't get me one I'll be fine"

"And now for your birthday gift" I noticed he got nervous which made me confused. Before I could comprehend what was happening he was on his knee which made my heart swell with joy.

"Gemma I don't know how to do this but for your sake I'll--- I didn't let him finish I took the diamond ring and slipped it into my finger. He looked at me amusedly then chuckled.

"You're impatient I see"

"It took you too long to make me Mrs Dela-lucchese already" he chuckled and pulled me in by my waist.

"I love the sound of that" he smirked and kissed my lips. "Thank you for accepting me, us" I placed his hand on my stomach and his eyes went wide.

"You are--

"Yes Luciano, i hope you like my birthday gift" He lifted me up and twirled me around making me giggle.

"This is the best birthday ever gemma, thank you" he dropped me and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss.

"I love you so much gemma"

"I love you too Luciano".

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

1.3M 40.9K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
2M 35.3K 59
"Oh God!" I moaned pretty loud believing neighbors could hear that. "That's right Bella, I'm your God." He said in his silky but yet dominant voice...
972K 16.5K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
144K 3.3K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...