โ—คโœž๐Ÿ’‹๐“‚€ [[๐š…๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐™บ๐š—๏ฟฝ...

By 00Anime_Weeb00

Male reader x ???? VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE, THEY BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER!!!! More

๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
Start of the day

Jealous as always

510 19 3
By 00Anime_Weeb00

[bck with Yuki]

"No!" she yelled as she pushed all of them back. [Sounds of the gate opening] "I'm.....too late again T^T" she said as she looked back to see the night students standing at the gate ready to come in. M/n didn't have to wear his uniform. Only bc Kaname let him but ONLY if he wore professional-looking clothes.

All of the girls quickly stand out of the way in a straight line on both sides quietly. "EH...e-eh........[moves out the way]Please proceed(ᓀᓀ)"

The girls start wooing over them. Looking at each and every one of them. They started walking towards the entrance.

"Goooood morning girls I could hear you loud and clear from the dorm\(⌒▽⌒)You're all looking quite cute today!"

"Oh, look, It's idol. I mean, Aido!"

He continued to act cute and wave at the girls "Hiiiiiii!\(⌒▽⌒)"

"Hanabusa" "Oh relax you're so stiff Akatsuki" 

"Wild over here!!" "Huh?" Aido looked over.

"HI Akatsuki!!" the girls yelled. Then "Baanngg~(•̀ᴗ-)✧" Aido said making a gun with his hand at the girl..and she fainted with heart eyes. Akatsuki was so done wth him. Two girls over by Yuki sighed sadly with pouty faces. "I wanna be shot toooo!!!" one said before they pushed Yuki out of the way and she fell. M/n walked up to Yuki and helped her. You could hear Aido in the back yelling "BAM, BANG! BANG BANG BANG!!"

"EH- THANKYOUM/N!" she said blushing and bowing repeatedly. It made him chuckle at her cuteness. "You don't have to do that you know( ̄▽ ̄;)" she stopped and looked at him "Huh" "You don't have to bow to me every time" "O-ok, ill try" One girl came rushing through and shoved Yuki into M/n. "Yuki, be careful!" he warned trying to stop her from falling but instead made both of them fall. Now she was on top of him. 

He sighed frustrated, still holding onto Yuki. She opened her eyes and saw that she didn't hit the ground. She looked up at M/n and blushed in embarrassment. "IM SO SORRY M/N!" she said getting up quickly... again, bowing repeatedly. He sat up dusting his hair.

"M/n" a deep voice came from behind. M/n looked back and saw Kaname. Kaname reached his hand out to help up M/n, smiling. Then placing his hand on the boy's shoulder "Is everything alright?"(i am so sorry the picture is like that. I hope u can see both of them [him from the flashback and him in the present]i just didn't wanna have to put both of them from then and now)

M/n's eyes widened a little as he stared into Kaname's eyes. My first memory...is of that snowy day

"E-eh! [looks away]Im fine."

"But you're still on the ground" Kaname told him. "Σ(▼□▼╬) I KNOW THAT SMART ALEC!"

"Well do you want me to help you up?" he asked, making another tic mark grow on M/n's face in annoyance. "I don't need your help Kaname! I can stand on my own!" M/n remarked, getting up quickly before falling forward against Kaname.

Well, he caught M/n ofc and smiled softly but kinda like agrin. "I thought you didn't need my help" he questioned, acting innocent. M/n was so done. But all he let out was a "Tsk" and mumbled. Kaname looked over at Yuki smiling "Thank you for all your help" She scratched her head with a little blush not looking him in the eye "Yeah sure" then she gasped... There were girls behind her with jealous and mean looks all looking at her. She then stood with a proud and not suspicious face, not nervous "That's what the disciplinary committee does"

M/n smiled at Yuki but then glared at the girls behind her. They got scared. "I don't like the way you're looking at Yuki. Go back into your dorms before I scold each and every one of you" They all started bowing repeatedly and apologizing. "YES M/N SAN/SENPAI!/WE'RE SO SORRY!/WE DIDN'T MEAN TO!/YEAH/ WE DIDN'T MEAN HER ANY HARM!" each of them shouted.

Kaname turned his eyes towards M/n "When you act reserved and reprimand like this[pause]..I feel..a bit lonely" M/n turned his gaze at Kaname...he didn't say anything. Kaname could see something in his eyes was troubling him so he started walking up to him, placing a hand on his head, and ruffled it. "Don't worry about that anymore." his hand caressed his cheek. M/ns eyes went down a little like why does he always have to do this? The only reason he tolerates Kaname is that he saved him and Yuki when they were little kids. "That was so long ago-" he finished as someone grabbed Kaname's hand, and took it away from M/n's face.

Yuki gasped "Zero?!" "You're class has begun Kaname. You should go now" Zero suggested in an orderly tone. Kaname's face looked irritated before he snatch his hand away. "You're so scary[starts walking] Mr disciplinary committee[looks bck]Come on M/n, let's go" he stated.

The other night students waited for him. M/n was upset again. (like Billie Eylishes neutral face) "I'm staying" Kaname looked at him taken back but not surprised. You could feel the tension between them. Inside his head, he wondered how dare M/n want to hang out with Zero. 

These extra girls who were still outside(but 2 came)Two of them came up to Kaname, interrupting the tension between them. "U-um Kaname. Would you..please..accept this" she asked nervously as she and her friend held out their gift to him. Other extra girls started chattering while someone gasped. 

Kaname gave a slight glance to M/n making him notice. Oh. so it's the jealous game now? M/n gave a glare in return. Kaname looked back at the two girls. "Thank you"

Zero was glancing at m/n's face thinking to himself..uh..eh... before he looked at the other girls who were still outside. He grew tic marks. "YOU ALL NEED TO GET BACK TO YOUR DORMS, RIGHT NOW!!" he scolded. They went from chatting with each other about the tension between M/n and Kaname and Zero and Kaname to being scared and fleeing. 

His..yelling also startled M/n and Yuki. "Every day they're out here screaming and throwing themselves at- [grunts loudly]" Zero got cut off by a punch in the back by M/n repeatedly punching him. 

"Why're you acting so cocky you big jerk? Stupid! It's our job as the disciplinary committee to set an example! What were you gonna say huh?" he explain before Zero held onto his head "Oh yeah? Well, I could say the same thing about you!" 

"You're so obvious it's pathetic" he stated before removing his hand which confused M/n. "Huh? What are you talking about now? (_-_;)"

He closes his eyes slightly turning away "Listen, it's none of my business whether you like that guy or not. But you do know right?" a pause came between them. "Oh shut up. Of course, I know. We both do" "Hm?"

"Me and Yuki. We both know.. Besides[leas his face close to Zero's]youre way more obvious than I am. I know how you get to feel or get when you're around me" Getting close to his face made his eyes widen in surprise. He was quick to ask "What are you talking about?"

But M/n shook his head at him grinning. He stood back up straight. "You know" he got close to his ear suddenly "You like me. And I accept. [whispers; only zero could hear not Yuki even though it was quiet]But you don't have to be jealous[steps back]" M/n chuckled seeing that zero's eyes widened and had a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Even though I might like Kaname and his cold demeanor, it's not as much as I like your stubbornness. You fight for what you want. I like that. You should keep doing that. . .I should go now..night school and all[rubs bck of head]And Kaname is probably upset with me. But ill help you guys tomorrow." he explained. 

He went up to Yuki placing a kiss on her forehead. "Bye Yuki, cya later" he said as he started leaving..he stopped, and turned his head towards zero, mouthing the words I love you just to tease him. Yuki placed her hand dumbfoundedly on the kiss he planted on her head..before she waved goodbye as he walked away. 

A few minutes after he left it was silent, trying to process what just happened to them...before they blushed madly.

M/n somehow caught up with Kaname but was trying to walk behind him in secret. "I thought you wanted to hang out with Zero and help the disciplinary committee," he says as he was looking at the gifts the daytime students had given him. The tone in his voice sounded like he was jealous, mad with a bit of upsetness in it. "You know, you could really scare someone by sneaking up on them"

"You know I didn't mean it Kaname[walks beside him; looking into his eyes]Are you still upset with me?"

He sighed. "I know you were upset. I just didn't want you hanging out with Zero. I don't ever wanna see you without a smile" his comment made M/n smile. "I know you didn't. That's why i didn't wanna leave. I was just trying to get under your skin" "Well, you succeeded" Kaname said as he grabbed M/n's head and brung him in for a hug as they kept walking. 

"Now come on, tell me" M/n told him as he got in front of him,  making Kaname stop. "Tell you what, exactly?" 

"You didn't tell me if you were still mad at me or not. So?[leans forward grining] Are you?~" 

'So tempting' Kaname gave a grin back. "Does this answer your question?" He confused M/n and pulled his head close to his face and kissed him. M/n's eyes widen in surprise..but soon kissed back with a light blush.  Kaname broke the kiss a few minutes later for a breath of air. They were breathing hard. "Heh" 

"E-eh(O/////c////O)" M/n was trying to process what just happened.

Kaname started leaving him to stand there in confusion and embarrassment. As he passed M/n he said "Looks like I'm the one leaving you this time~"

after he had passed M/n "Make sure you go to class okay? Don't be late" and he was gone. 

A few minutes after..someone was lurking in the trees..watching the scene and following after Kaname as he looked at his gifts again.

i actually ended up keeping the other ending from before but just added more. HOPE U ENJOYED!!! TY FOR READING!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 119K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
292K 17.1K 18
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
926K 55.2K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
4.6M 292K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...