Camren One Shots

By yukino_shita

One shots that will ruin you forever. Enjoy ^_^ ****This one shots are not mine. I found it all on Tumblr, an... More

Uncertainty
Let Her Go
Untied Shoe
A Broken Battle
You're The One I Wanted To Find
You're Really Lovely
You're Perfect To Me
Your Last Voicemail
Your Admirer
"You Still Love Me?"
You Shouldn't Be Here
9/11
Shut Up
Dying In Your Arms
Don't Forget

Shower Problems

11.7K 289 298
By yukino_shita

Lauren was in the middle of her shower. She was rinsing the shampoo of her long hair. The hot water falling over her body and relaxing it right away, after the long day of interviews they had while their week in Australia.

She opened her eyes, wiping the water of them with her hands and whined loudly because of what she saw. She pressed her body against the tiles of the bathroom wall quickly because her green eyes rested on a big spider on the ceiling.

"Fuck." She said, terrified, staring at the brown, huge and disgusting thing, which was seeming to stare back at her.

"Oh my God..." She mumbled and felt a shiver going through her body just by the thought of it. She was thinking about what she could do, but the freaking spider seemed to be ready to jump on her at any second.

She straightened her right arm, still paralyzed on her spot, and tried reaching the shower glass door to slide it open. As soon as she moved an inch from it, the spider decided to change her spot and give a few steps to the side with her eight beautiful legs.

Lauren squealed, totally scared, made a face at the thing, and brought her both arms to wrap around her own naked torso. She was protecting herself from the horrifying organism taking a shower along with her, not even asking for her consent first.

She still needed to use the hair conditioner, so she did it all very quietly, not moving much. Her eyes kept open and fixed on the paralyzed spider aligned with her on the ceiling.

"We're all in this together..." Lauren heard someone singing from the bedroom and her heart rushed. Someone to save her. Camila had said earlier that she would stay the afternoon with Dinah, so Lauren didn't know she was back in their hotel bedroom.

"Camz?" She said a bit louder than her normal tone, but she didn't yelled.

"Camz?!" She called again since Camila didn't answer her after the five seconds she waited. Camila stopped her singing, now hearing Lauren's voice, which was being muffled by the walls and her own voice screaming High School Musical songs.

"Hey, Lo?" Camil asked. She was sitting on her hotel bed, scrolling down her Tumblr dash on her phone.

"CAMZ!" Lauren screamed this time. She didn't hear Camila answering to her because of the strong water jets hitting the floor.

"LO! WHAT?" Camila screamed back, and chukled at Lauren's desperation.

"Come take a shower with me." Lauren yelled. She knew if she told Camila that that was a huge spider on the ceiling, inside their hotel bathroom, she would freak out and both would be lost.

"What?!" Camila asked, extremely confused, and her cheeks flushed in a vivid red.

Had been a long time since Lauren had said that to the last time. In the beginning of their friendship, they felt so comfortable around each other that sometimes they even took showers together. In the most naive way of it.

But then, feelings started being evolved. Not only the friendly feelings they were used to, and they, subconsciously, agreed on stopping with that. Just like on stopping all the stares, lovable hugs, spontaneous smiles that used to happen all the time for the entire world to see. The feelings were still there though, and even avoiding to the maximum, they had many occasions where it was just not humanly possible to shut them down. But that is another story.

"Come take a shower with me!" Lauren screamed again, staring at the spider freezed on the same spot.

"No..." Camila mumbled, more to herself because Lauren didn't even hear that, thinking about all the 'unappropriate' feelings that a shower together would cause.

"Camzi! Please!" Lauren said after she didn't get any response. "I miss you." She said. She was totally desperate because of the spider and her heart was frenetically beating because of it, but her heartbeat became even more rushed as she said those words to her Camila. She misses Camila, she misses their naive friendship, she misses being able to look at her for minutes without people going crazy about it. She misses her best friend. She misses her first, and secret, real love.

"Wh... what?" Camila asked.

"Camila just get in here." Lauren said.

"I don't t... I..." Camila stuttered, she was facing the bathroom door now to hear Lauren clearer. She was not very sure if that would be a good idea.

"Camila, please." Lauren begged.

Camila thought for another moment, but she couldn't hold herself.

"Ok." She said with her heart beating faster at the thought. She took her clothes off quickly and breathed in heavily before opening the bathroom door.

She opened and faced the shower glass blurry because of the steam and only saw Lauren's head under the water. Lauren was looking to the ceiling subtly and the spider didn't move when Camila slid the glass door open and stepped in.

"Hi..." Camila said timidly, staring at Lauren's eyes, but the girl was looking up.

"Hi." Lauren said and didn't look at Camila.

"What?" Camila asked confused, because Lauren was not looking at her and was seeming worried.

"There's a spider there." Lauren said and pointed to the thing. Camila turned her head to look where Lauren had just pointed to and she gave a jump when she saw the big spider less than two feet from them.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE, LAUREN!" Camila yelled with the scare of her new vision. She stepped backwards and passed under the hot jet of water before her body pressed together with Lauren's on one of the corners of the shower. Lauren with her back rested against the wall and Camila with hers against Lauren's chest. Nothing that they hadn't done before.

"I KNOW!" Lauren screamed, as terrified as Camila was now.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WE COULD HAVE CALLED SOMEONE!! OH MY GOD THAT THING IS HUGE!" Camila screamed frenetically and with no pause as she attempted to step back even more to distance herself from the spider, but that only made Lauren's wet body and hers to be the closest as possible.

"I'M NAKED, WE ARE NOT CALLING ANYONE!" Lauren screamed, only to join Camila's desperation because they were with their heads side by side and screaming was not necessary.

"NOW WE ARE BOTH NAKED AND STUCK IN THE SHOWER WITH A DAMN AUSTRALIAN SPIDER LOOKING AT US!" Camila screamed again, staring at the brown and hairy animal. The spider moved to the left side, getting closer to above the glass shower and Camila screamed frighteningly, turning her body to face Lauren's.

She had her arms wrapped around her own torso and was pressing her body on Lauren's, because she was absolutely terrified with the idea of having a spider jumping on her. Not that Lauren would change anything, but tell that to her brain which thinks Lauren can pass her the needed safety.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WILL BE OUR DEATH SCENE!" Camila said, looking over her shoulder to see the spider still above to the glass door, on the ceiling.
"OH MY GOD! PEOPLE WILL KNO... THINK CAMREN IS REAL!" Camila screamed and looked at Lauren this time, bringing her hand over her mouth. Lauren was with her gaze fixed on the spider all the time, but she diverted it to look into Camila's eyes and shook her head.

"SHUT UP CAMILA, WE NEED TO KILL IT!" She said loudly on Camila's face.

"FUCKING HOW LAUREN?! THE THING IS ON THE CEILING AND WE ONLY HAVE SHAMPOO BOTTLES AND A SOUP!" Camila screamed on her face, their eyes meeting and Camila having to stay on the tip of her toes to align their stares because of their height difference. Her hands were now on each side of Lauren's body, her palms rested against the wall to give her balance.

"THROW A SHAMPOO AT IT!" Lauren screamed and motioned to the shampoo bottle.

"NO! SHE WILL FALL!" Camila screamed with her brows furrowed and shook her head to Lauren's stupid idea.

"SHE?" Lauren asked and chuckled, beside her scream.

"YES, SHE! THIS SPIDER IS A FUCKING BITCH!" Camila yelled, her wide eyes staring into the green ones and if it wasn't for the situation, Camila wouldn't be able to just kiss her favorite lips right there.

"I WILL THROW IT AT HER!" Lauren yelled, certain that her plan would work. She tried reaching the shampoo bottle beside them, but Camila pushed her arm down harshly.

"NO!" Camila said and tried holding Lauren's arm beside her, but Lauren is stronger than her.

"WE CAN'T WAIT HER TO MOVE!" Lauren said and reached the bottle quickly.

"No, hoe don't do it!" Camila said scared, watching Lauren bringing the shampoo bottle up, beside her head, ready to aim at the spider on the other side of the shower. Lauren threw it and missed the right spot for some inches.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!" Camila screamed, jumped and squealed on her spot because she saw over her shoulder the spider walking side to side on the wall now. The shampoo bottle fell down making a loud dry noise when it hit the bathroom floor.

"FUUUUUCK!" Lauren whined and her hands moved to Camila's waist reflectively as she got scared. She pulled the girl closer to her and Camila was breathing heavily because she was horrified.

"Throw it again and maybe she walks to the other side!" Camila said, almost crying of panic.

"YOU THROW IT!" Lauren yelled, watching the spider, and Camila had her head on the crook of Lauren's neck.

"FUCK THIS SHIT!" Camila said and bent down to get the shampoo bottle on the floor. Her hair now totally soaked because she was under the water gush. She turned and threw the shampoo at the wall without thinking. The bottle hit the spider and the thing fell on the floor tiles inside the shower, what made Camila and Lauren start jumping, both horrified.

"NOOOOO!" Lauren screamed as she started pushing Camila and the girl slid the glass door open in a second.

"OH MY GOD! FUUUUUCK LAUREN!" Camila screamed as she was jumping out the shower. The spider was upside down, moving her many legs frenetically in the slim layer of water. Both girls grabbed their towels, drying their faces and placing it on top of their heads while they ran, for some reason, to one of the beds in their hotel suite. Lauren pulled the covers in a lightning speed and both girls tucked their still wet bodies under it.

"OH MY GOD, MY HEART." Camila yelled with her head covered by the thick duvet. The only sound in the bedroom was of their breathing, still unsteady because of the running.

"I think she might be dead now." Lauren whispered after they catched their breath, and she realized her head and Camila's were in the same pillow.

"I hope so." Camila whispered back and Lauren felt Camila's breath reaching her mouth because the girl slid her head closer to hers.

"What if she's on the bed now?" Lauren whispered again and she felt Camila's nose touching on hers. They were in full darkness under the bedcovers.

"Don't say that." Camila said quietly, in a rush, terrified by the thought.

"Oh my God, I feel her walking on me." Lauren said teasingly, pretending to be horrified.

"Shut up, Lauren!" Camila said and made her way closer to Lauren, so they could protect each other. Even knowing that the spider would not magically fluctuate to the bed.

"We're soaking the bed." Lauren whispered. They had dried a bit of their hairs with the towels on their way running to the bed, but they were still pretty wet.

"I don't care! A spider bigger than my head shouldn't be sharing the bedroom with us." Camila said and Lauren giggled, making Camila lose her furrowed brows. Replacing her angry expression for a tiny smile, hearing her favorite laugh and feeling it hitting her skin. Lauren's raspy giggles still have the same effect on her fool heart.

"Right." Lauren whispered. "Thanks for saving me."

"You used me, you fucker." Camila said after a minute of silence. Her heart went weak when Lauren thanked her tenderly.

"No, I didn't!" Lauren said and Camila laughed.

"You called me to the shower just to kill us both." Camila said and rolled her eyes mockingly, what Lauren couldn't see under the covers.

"Kind of." Lauren chuckled. "But that doesn't mean I don't miss us." She said softly, leaning her head and connecting their foreheads. Camila felt her heart skipping a beat.

"You miss us?" She asked quietly.

"Of course I do, Camila." Lauren replied her and went closer to the girl.

"You know I do." She added and hooked on of her legs on Camila's. "I just can't show it because you know what happens to us when I do it." She whispered, bringing her mouth closer to the brown eyed's. Her lips ghosting over Camila's soft ones.

"What are you doing then?" Camila asked after she gulped. Her eyes shut and her heart was hammering faster than when she faced the situation in the shower with the annoying exotic visitor.

"I think I'm not caring right now. It's hard to ignore you." Lauren said and brought her hand up to caress Camila's cheek. She was stroking the pad of her thumb lightly on the girl's skin. Camila shut her eyes at the touch. Had been a while since Lauren and her had an intimate moment like that. They don't let themselves give in to their feelings as much as in the past.

"Does this means you're letting us happen today?" Camila asked quietly. Her heart feeling a tiny ache, as if her chest was pressing against it, and Lauren nodded.

"Yes." Lauren said and her lips merely touched Camila's. "Are you okay with it, Camzi?"

"You know I am, Lolo." Camila replied and conneceted their lips on a gentle kiss that sent shocks through their naked bodies.

"Our little secret." Lauren whispered on Camila's mouth as she ran one hand over the girl's thin waist and brought their bodies closer. Their heat exhaling and blending together right away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.3K 31
Demi met a friend at the additions to Barney & Friends. Her name is Selena and they grew a great friendship. They both followed their dreams to fame...
68.6K 381 17
This is about me and my girlfriends relationship. Which is a dom and submissive relationship. My thoughts, experiences.
904K 55.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...