The Villainess's Twin Brother

By Star_Light5541

After defeating White Star and finally achieving his dear Slacker life, Cale Henituse started enjoying his da... More

Prologue
How it happened
The Duke's sons
The Otome Game
help
...

Transmigration

3.4K 183 10
By Star_Light5541

It has been 5 years since Cale has came to this worldline. His current body is 17 years old.

The thing Cale said to Reynold 'that day' resulted in a different way he didn't expect at all.

He said smiling , " Brother Reynold, my sister is not going to replace your Missing sister. She, no, we just came here because the Duke himself asked us too." As simple as it was, it resulted different than it.

The way Cale said that, some people would think that he was very innocent and nice, on the other hand other people would think that he was  smart and feisty one. Aha! It was Cale's speciality.

Derrick in this matter thought Cale as a smart and feisty one and he suppressed the urge to smirk. Reynold, on the other hand thought Cale as someone who was very innocent and nice.

And Penelope? Her adornment towards Cale increased.

Well it changed somethings.

Reynold who was supposed to trash talk about Penelope every single time they would meet, didn't utter a single word from his mouth to say to Penelope unless it was necessary. Penelope too, didn't want to talk with Reynold for the same  intention. But she always wanted to have their attention, then what made it change in this timeline?

Answer was simple. This Penelope had twin brother now who supported her in every step, played with her, talked with her and much more.

So, she didn't quite need her step-brothers' attention now. She started enjoying her life in her own way, not caring about anything except her 5-seconds-younger-brother.

Derrick didn't change that much, he still wore his emotionless expression on his face and would talk with them naturally. But deep down Cale knew that he still despised Penelope.

Cale noticed even if Reynold didn't talk with Penelope much, his viciousness towards her had decreased a little bit. He was proud of himself about this progress he made.

Penelope did not care about any of that but Cale Henituse did because they were favoring him more than they would to Penelope. It annoyed him but he could not do anyhting about it as the God of Death still didn't contact him if he would be able to use his own will then.

As always, Duke Eckart lost interest in them as their hair and eye-colour changed completely. But, he would always ask Cale about how could they make their defense system better. Apparently, he got to know that his adopted son Cale was a very good strategist.

Reynold would always walk by his side while he would be walking on the garden much to his annoyance but he didn't let it show as he had to act cheery and innocent infront of them . It has been happening for the last 2 years. Why? Cale has no idea!

This exactly happened this evening too.

There is still some time until the sun drowns in the orange sky which looked like a sea. Some colourful clouds acting as decorations for the sky. Some flowers could be seen in bushes. It's typical for a Duke's garden.

However, it is not the reason he came here often. This place reminded him of his family who were in another world.

The usual way of how Penelope's lives would go have changed a bit.

He breathed In deeply in the clean air and exhaled it slowly, it calmed his mind a little. It was kind of weird for him  not to hear the Ancient powers being chaotic inside his head. He had gotten kind of used to it now anyway but still..

He was pulled out from his thoughts as he heard some noise coming from the deeper part of the forest . It was some footsteps that were making the noise.

He went there  out of pure curiosity.

It was not that much of a surprise when he saw Reynold walking there.

He turned back and started going the opposite direction where he was at because he didn't want to catch some unnecessary attention, not right now when he was just calmly enjoying his peace.

He was  not going to deal with this. The only reason he let  Reynold give him adoration was just because he was kid back then but it still didn't explain that why he still treated Cale like a kid who didn't know anything even though Cale helped the Duke about the management of the dukedom.

Cale even didn't talk with him for one month hoping Reynold would be angry with him and won't talk with him anymore but oh, was he wrong about it.

Back to reality, he was just about to flee away from that spot but was stopped from hearing a voice.

"Hey!Cale!" Reynold excitedly shouted from where he was.

'Shit..!' Cale eternally cursed.

He turned to Reynold and put on a bright smile. "Ah, brother Reynold! Didn't see you there! How was you day?"

"It was fantastic! How about you?" Reynold said as he started approaching Cale.

Cale forced a smiled as he replied," It was good, brother. Now, if I'm excused then I would like to go to my sister."

"Oh, okay then. I'll be also going to meet father as he called for me." He started to move away.

"Ok, brother! See you later!" Cale beamed but eternally he was crying. {As Gyomei would say," poor soul, I'll pray for it."}

Reynold smiled hearing that.

"I'll wait for you then."

After that Cale went to Penelope's room and knocked on the door.

"May I come in?"

"Sure."

Cale went in the room and sat beside Penelope who was sitting on the sofa.

They began conversations with each other.

Cale really began to think of Penelope as his twin during this five years. He really enjoyed her company. He had to protect her at any cost!

Suddenly Reynold barged in the room and the twin stood up from where they were sitting.

When that happened, Cale's mind became clouded and he saw himself standing where
He had been standing five years ago and he met with a familiar figure standing infront of him.

He didn't waste anymore time and  asked,

"So can I act as myself from now on?"

"Yes, but I have some news." The GoD said.

"What is it?"

"You see, Another soul will take on Penelope's body."

"What..!"

"Don't worry Cale as she is part of your sister's soul who knows about the future and all of Penelope's lives just like you."

"I-" Cale couldn't finish his sentence.

"She'll be trying to survive in here as Penelope's body." God of death looked at Cale's face who was gaping like a fish. "You can collect your ancient powers again. You'll be pointed out that where they are and you can collect them from they are in your own way."

"Bye Cale!"

Cale again found himself standing in the room with Reynold and Penelope.

He looked at Penelope who looked suddenly very nervous. He guessed that his sister's body was possessed by another fragment of her soul and it was that person who was reacting then.
...

A girl whose mother died and got adopted by a wealthy businessman who was her estranged father. A story truly fitted to be a 'Cinderella' type of story, but the fate didn't help her out like that.

She was bullied and harassed from her day one as her half-older brothers blamed her for their mother's death, even though she wasn't even born then.

The half-older brothers made her the top target for bullying in her new school where her biggest bully was the youngest half elder brother, himself.

She would be treated just like a servant of her house. The brothers even played trick with her foods.

If you had ask her to choose between a small apartment with her single mother and the mansion with her father and brothers,she would pick first option over and over again.

She decided something and it was that she would study hard until she finishes her high school and goes to a prestigious college.

She fulfilled it and told her father that she would like to move to an apartment from where the college is near and her father agreed to it.

She was given a small apartment which was  chosen by her oldest half- brother.

Well she didn't care as long as she could get out of that hellish house.

But what happened?

She suddenly saw herself and 'someone' getting yelled for something she couldn't put her finger on.

"Cale Eckart, I know that you dot on your sister very much and you're a good strategist but I won't tolerate this behavior of her. I made this clear to two of you that you have to stay here, in this household, like a rat. There shouldn't be any sounds coming from you and your dear sister!" A icy glare was piercing her  body apart. It was something she was regularly greeted by when she was in that 'household' but experiencing it again was something she did not find comfortable, at all.

But wait, 'Cale Eckart'? That name was way too familiar for her liking.

Reynold completely overlooked the fact that Cale had called him 'young master' and not 'brother'.

" Young Master Reynold, may I know what my sister did wrong to hear this kind of spiteful things from your mouth?". Now she heard 'Cale' spoke up trying to defend her. She relaxed a little like very little.

'I can't talk!'

"What she did wrong? Are you serious? They said that she acted like a mad dog in the the Crown Prince's return ceremony!"

She felt his gaze on her now.

" What were you thinking doing something like that?"
His aura was suffocating her. She still held her head low and started trembling.

She then felt kind of relief when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. It was 'Cale' she was getting the situation slowly.

"Hey, Pen." She looked up to face the person. The said person had a shoulder length deep pink hair, a pale face which was quite pretty and turquoise colored eyes which was mesmerizing to say at least." Tell me what really happened." He wanted to know.

She then saw three statements (options) floating infront of her eyes.

1. Tell everything that happened in the ceremony.

2. Stay quiet.

3. (In a vicious tone) It was all that stupid maid's fault!.

She had to choose quickly. The third option would most likely result very badly as she could see how another person's face fumed in anger.

The second option was good but 'Cale' trusted her to tell something, anything.

The first option was looking suitable for the situation and looked less risky , so she went with that one. She didn't still understand what was the meaning of this statements (options).

She clicked the first option in the air and suddenly her mouth opened. Her mouth wasn't following her brain's command anymore, she noted.

"When I was standing in a place minding my own business, a maid came with her friends and started gossiping about me. By gossip I meant that it sounded very disrespectful towards brother Reynold and Derick too That was the reason I....I poured the drink on the maid's dress."

"Ok. Thank you Pene for your cooperation.", 'Cale' said to her. She found herself nodding once.

He gazed at 'Reynold' and said, " Now, young master Reynold, i think we know what happened there clearly. Don't we?"

This guy...really believed her..?

"What if your sister is lying?"

"I don't care. I believe in my sister..." 'Cale' said.

'He trusts his sister..so much.' The girl thought.

Cale knew what he was doing. He knew that the soul in his sister's body wasn't her but a just a fragment of her soul. Well, he didn't care about anything as long as the soul was indeed Penelope's. He would always try to protect her.

"I believe there will always be some perfect explanations behind the every single step my sister takes." He said that too.

The arguement, after that, died down with 'Reynold' going off from there in disappointment and Cale left after saying that there would be  a new personal maid of her coming from tomorrow even though he said to Duke that there was no need for a new maid and a goodnight.

She was tired from this sudden event. She thought maybe she was just dreaming and if she sleeps then maybe she would be able to wake up from this drea-nightmare. So she wasted no time as she laid down on the soft bed. She could move with her own will but she could not talk at all unless those choices came up infront of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...