Drowning Love

By mebaamsmom

The stars in my Galaxy are drowned in tears- pihu Pihu Sharma 23-year-old girl who is Loyal, devoted, Sensiti... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
epilogue
story behind this story
New book🐾

chapter 34

21.7K 663 29
By mebaamsmom

Pihu's pov:

"You are back, pihu what about Eeshaan, where is he," mother-in-law asked me.

"He..he has something to do in the company, it might take some time," I said and we all went to the dining room for dinner,

"Mom," we all heard Eeshaan's voice.

"You came back, Pihu was telling me you had some work, is that over," mom asked him.

"Yeah, everything is over," he said and was looking at me.

"Pihu set my plate also," he said and sat next to me. I did what he asked me. After dinner, we came back to our bedroom, and he stopped me,

"Pihu, You want to know about Tia, right," he said and I hummed.

"Truthfully, it's hard for me, but I told her everything, and explained everything, I feel relieved now," he said.

"But, I don't think you are...it seems there is a load on your mind," I said.

"I have many good memories with Tia, and sad memories too, I don't want to go back, but it still hurt me to say goodbye," he said softly.

"she looks like a nice girl," I said.

"She is..," he replied.

"Eeshan, I'm sorry," I said.

"Please don't," he said and hugged me, "did you cry a lot, your eyes are so puffy," he said and kissed my forehead.

"I want to ask you a question, am I still allowed to live here, this room, this bed, still belongs to me, the first day I came to this house, I told myself I must not take this place as my home, I must not regret not living here, because I don't belong here, but ma, grandma, dad, Rehan are so nice to me I'm so frightened to leave, when I wake up," I said in soft brittle's.

"Don't be upset, pihu, please feel free to live for long, Enjoy my love for you, from now on I'll not make you cry," he said and made me lay on the bed and we slept.

Eeshan's pov:

We were sleeping, when my phone rang.

"Hello," I said.

"You are Tia's friend, she is hospitalized, please come here as her guardian." the lady spoke making stunned.

"What happened Eeshaan," Pihu asked me sleepily.

"Tia fainted and is hospitalized, I have to go there," I told her. "Pihu, I'm going there because her family is in Pune, don't think much," I said.

"Don't worry, you go, be careful," she said and smiled at me. I stood up from there and went to the hospital. I saw she was on the hospital bed laying.

"how come I'm here," she asked me when she woke up.

"You, have fainted, and someone took you here," I told her.

"Eeshan, my head hurts," she said clutching her head.

"I'm calling the doctor," I said and pressed the button.

"she is little, sick, but will be fine in a few days," the doctor exclaimed.

"I going to be a surgeon, in a few days you know," she said.

"doctor she is a surgeon, she is talking about, the thing that happened three months back," I said surprised.

"don't worry it's temporary amnesia, she'll be back to normal," the doctor told me.

"Baby, what day is today," she asked me holding my hand.

"It's the 31st of December," I said shocked she doesn't remember anything.

"Your birthday is tomorrow, I don't want to stay here, take me out of this place, please Eeshaan," she cried.

"You can take her, with you, tomorrow," the doctor said.

"Don't worry doctor my boyfriend is the best," she said, fuck me.

"I'll come tomorrow," I said and left from there.

In the morning, I woke up and told everything to pihu, she was also shocked.

"how is she now," pihu asked me.

"she is better now, but she doesn't doesn't remember anything, that happened from October to now," I told her.

"We..we will take care of her," she said and smiled.

I came back to the hospital, to see how is she doing.

"How are you," I asked and sat on the bed, she hugged me and said, "I'm good, and was missing you," I removed her hands from me and said, "You have your lunch," pihu made her lunch, she is such an angel.

"Eeshaan, why have you brought, porridge and soup, I hate you, I don't want this," she pouted.

"ab bimar ko bimaar wala khana na denge toh kya denge," I said making her forcefully eat that.

( Now I shouldn't give sick, sick's food then what)

"Okay, Okay, how do you want to celebrate your birthday, this year," she asked me, I want to celebrate it with pihu.

"I don't know," I said.

"I already know, so I thought why don't we go on yatch, what do you think," she said.

"I know you agree with me," she said and I nodded even though I don't want to, I just wanted me and pihu on my birthday, but she is also sick, I can't make it worse.

"You take some rest, I'm going to the office," I said and came to my office.

It was night and I came back home, I didn't go back to see her, I left the message that Mehta will pick her up,

"so my beautiful wife is still awake," I said and hugged her from behind.

"Hmm," she said and was sounding weak.

"What are you alright," I asked her making her face toward me.

"Yes I'm okay, it's just a bit tired, let's have our dinner," she said and we went to the dining room.

After we ate dinner, we came back to our room and went to sleep.

I was asleep but I woke up when I heard "happy birthday to you, happy birthday my dear eeshan, happy birthday to you," pihu was singing for me she had a cake tray in her hand.

"Thank you, pihu," I said and then we cut the cake.

"did you make this," I asked her.

"Yes," she shyly replied.

"This is for you, open it and tell me how it is," she said and handled me a gift,

"This is so good," I opened the gift it had a sweater, it is so beautiful, and I loved it.

"Actually, I made this," I was stunned, did she really, is she for sure.

"Pihu, It's so beautiful, so I have a talented wife, when did you make this, and how come I didn't know this," I said looking at the sweater.

"When I went to my parent's house then I made this, and I made two more baby sweaters," she replied, shyly.

"Please wear it for me, I have to check the size," she said.

"I thought you know my size, anyways I'm going to wear this," I smirked.

"Eeshan.." she was flushed and I went to change it.

"It looks beautiful," I said after changing it.

In the morning when I woke up, I got my breakfast in my bed only, and then I went to the office and tia messaged me according to her, we are going to celebrate my birthday, on yatch. I told pihu, about my birthday celebration on yatch.

"why are you saying, no, akhir waha per Mai rahoonga, Rehaan bhi hoga hi," I asked her as she doesn't want to go there.

"I will be out of place, and what will Tia think about me, I will feel weird, you can enjoy yourself there," she said.

"I want you to be with me, if you don't want then we can cancel it," I said, as I also don't want to go but Tia is sick and I don't want to hurt her that's the only reason I agreed on this.

"Don't cancel it, we can go," she said and changed her dress, she wore a saree, she knows what I like.

Pihu's outfit👇

"beautiful," I said and pecked her red lips she turned pink, and I loved it.

We reached the place, and pihu was with me but then Tia came and hugged me.

"happy birthday," Tia said, I said thanks.

"Who is she," she asked looking at pihu.

"she is my.." I was cut in between immediately by Pihu.

"I'm his relative and work in the company," she said and Tia nodded and agreed. Why pihu.

***

Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 2.2K 25
Status: On going An Arranged Marriage Story... Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi - 30 years old, Hair of a Multi-Million dollar company A protective gentleman...
27K 805 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
2.3M 89.7K 54
Agreement Marriage, is a wonderful love story between two complex people. Radhika, a next door girl from a middle class family got married to an arro...
404K 17.7K 47
People says time heals pain but is it really true, In the process of healing, Is time only the factor. The most important factor in healing is love w...