The Mughal Princess (Complet...

Por the_insouciant_lass

The Mughal Princess fell in love with Rajput Prince. A beautiful love blossomed and soon the wedding prepar... Más

Aditya Raj Suryavanshi
Maheen
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
Cast
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
Letters !
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
A/N

Epilogue

25.2K 1.3K 133
Por the_insouciant_lass

The Agra palace was hustling and bustling with energy. The air was full of happiness, laughter and chaos.

Their princess was coming home after two years, not alone but with her husband, the great ruler Adityaraj Suryavanshi.

"Please tell me Mahi's room has been done ? And have you placed her favourite flowers in the vase ? New linens for her ? Oh and for Aditya ? Have you made room for his -."

"Meera... Meera take a break will you ! You'll burn yourself out my queen." Haider said holding Meera by her arm and pulling her towards him.

"Hadi you don't understand ! Our daughter is coming home after two long years, everything has to be perfect, she should feel welcomed and Aditya, we have to make it up to him for -."

"Meera everything is going to fall into place, you need to relax."

"There is no time to relax and I suggest you join hands and help us here too." Meera said smacking Haider playfully on his chest. "Our daughter and son in law are coming home and our son is getting married and bringing home a bride we-."

"His bride is already at home."

"You know what I mean, and for the very same reason I want it to be memorable for Gehna, I don't want her to think even for a second that we didn't put in enough effort because she is Abhishek Bhaisa and Avantika's daughter and has grown up here so we -."

"Do you not know Gehna enough Meera ? She is as understanding as you if not more, I couldn't have been more proud of Abeer's choice of bride, she is the best we could wish for."

"Thanks uncle." The voice made the two turn around to see Gehna walk towards them with a big smile plastered on her face.

The last year and a half and the new love in her life had somehow made Gehna more beautiful.
She walked towards the couple with grace.

"Sorry to have unintentionally eavesdropped but I'm glad I did." She beamed. "And uncle is right Meera bua you need to relax, Mahi and Aditya's room is ready, I've checked it myself, and the rest of the preparations are going on smoothly as well."

"You are the bride, stop working for your own wedding Gehna." Meera complained.

"You know I can't sit ideal, and what's wrong in taking a little charge of my own wedding."

"Do what you will beta, it's your house, your wedding, you do whatever you want." Haider said placing her hand on her head.

"Thank you uncle." Gehna smiled.

"Gehna we would like you to stop calling us uncle and bua and start referring us by maa and papa if you-."

"It is my honour to call you maa." Gehna said with moister eyes and hugged Meera.

"Well hello ! Stole my heart and stealing now my parents too ?" Abeer walked towards them in this official robe with his crowned turban on.

He removed the crown and gave it to the guard along with his sword and wrapped his arms around both the woman who were in each others embrace.

"Abbu do you need an invite to join." Abeer said the three laughed.

•••

A large tent was set in the middle of the caravan for the king and queen. They were a day's ride away from Agra, Abeer was getting married to Gehna, the two had to be there to witness the union of Maheen's brother to both their best friend.

Maheen sat on the chair in front of the table with a mirror propped on it combing her hair in the warmth of the yellow lights. She looked at herself in mirror and smiled, a shade of pink dotted her cheeks.

"You look happy !" The voice made her turn around and her smile grew wider.

"I am." Maheen said getting up from the chair and walking towards her husband.

"What has got my wife smiling so wide ? Is it the happiness of going home ?" He said snaking his hand around her waist and pulling her close to him.

"I am home." She said looking up at him. "Aditya I .. I ."

"What princess ?" He said bending down and whispering huskily into her ear making her insides melt.

"Adi.. I .. ." Maheen tried again but failed as Aditya caught the love of her ear with his teeth grazing it gently.

"Adi... I want .. Adi " Maheen was a mess.

Aditya trailed the tip of his nose along her neck then stopped at a spot, a spot he knew worked like a magic button.

He prodded the spot with his tongue before attaching his lips to it and grazing it with his teeth.

"Adi please." Maheen whimpered.

Aditya moved away from her neck and caught her lips with his, his mouth moving skilfully over hers. His hands moved down the curve of her body and rested on her buttocks squeezing them making Maheen jump.

Aditya pulled himself back and looked at Maheen, she looked disoriented and bothered, her breath was heaver and she panted as she rested her head on Aditya's shoulder.

Aditya held her face in his hand and smirked.
"Good job Adi, you do quite make your wife all hot and bothered." He said to himself with a smirk.

Maheen looked at him and frowned pushing him away.
"I'm going to take a bath." She huffed and turned around to walk towards the back section which was converted into a bathing space with a large tub placed under the chandelier.

Maheen shook her head and smiled, a few years back she would have never even imagined that Aditya has such a playful, teasing side to him.
She remembered the first time she met him, when she had smeared henna over his white kurta and he had glared at her or when she had pictured him to be some old bald guy with rotting teeth.

Maheen let out a laugh, how things had changed with time.

Maheen bent down carefully and touched the water in the tub, it was hot, just how she liked it.

She quickly stripped off her lehenga and blouse and got into the tub of hot water, the heat of the water scorched her skin but she enjoyed it, the heat and steam relaxed her muscles. She sat against the tub and closed her eyes savouring the feeling.

The sound of wind and the insects outside made her feel calmer, she was in this moment content and happy with life.

"Again you look very happy." The voice made her open her eyes.
She felt a pair of hand settle on her shoulder and massage them.

Maheen smiled to herself and closed her eyes again.

"I look happy, because I am happy."

"And what makes you so happy princess ?" Aditya asked as his hands applied pressure on Maheen's bare back.

"A lot of things." Maheen said. "Starting with you." She said playfully.

"You know you'll be happier in minutes to come, I intend on it."

"I'm sure of it my king." Maheen replied as Aditya's hand snaked around her torso and travelled up cupping her breast. "I'm so sure." She croaked.

Aditya pulled Maheen out of the water and flushed her to himself, her wet naked body soaked him and his white kurta.

He pulled out his kurta in one clean stroke and lifted Maheen off the wet floor carrying her to the bench kept at a distance.

He lay her on the bench gently and got on top of her, keeping his weight balanced on his arms.

His lips trailed her body startling from his lips, her neck, the valley of her breast.

He took her right breast in his mouth and sucked on it making her moan while he played with the other. He grazed on her nipple making her shout in ecstasy.

"Shhh little dove, you'll wake everyone up." He said as he moved on to her other breast.

Maheen panted hard, when would she get use to his touches.

Aditya moved down to her stomach and kissed her navel making Maheen moan again.

"Adi please just-."

"Hold on my princess." He said and slowly moved down further.
He propped her legs up and placed himself between her legs.

He could see she was wet, not from the water but from what he had done to her. Aditya moved down and flicked his tongue in her clit making her scream.

He then spread her further and plugged his tongue inside her while his thumb massaged her clit.

Maheen moaned loudly, she didn't care about who heard, she couldn't stop herself, her husband always knew how to push her buttons.

Aditya thrust his tongue in and out of her flicking her clit at intervals until she finally came in his mouth.

"Nectarine as always." Aditya said getting up and pulling her along. "Cant have enough you Mahi." He said kissing her forehead.

He helped pick her up from the bench, pulling a soft linen from the rack he wrapped it around her and one around his waist. Holding Maheen's hand he gently pulled her outside the bathing space into the main living area.

"Dry yourself before you catch a cold." Aditya said caressing Maheen's face with his thumb.

Maheen nodded at him. Aditya turned around to do the same but Maheen caught his hand.

"Adi." She said making him turn around. He placed his hand on her waist and pulled her close to him.

"Tell me what's going on in that kind of yours."

"Adi I .. we .. I love you." She said and her face turned red.

"I love you too Mahi but that's not what you've wanted to say since long." Aditya replied looking at her.

"Yes .. Aditya that's not all I have wanted to say. Adi you and I .. we are going to become parents, I'm pregnant Adi." Maheen said looking down at her feet bashfully.

"No.No !" Aditya exclaimed. "Please tell me you aren't lying Maheen." He said pulling her face up to meet his eyes by her chin. "I'm going to be a dad, Mahi I'm going to be a dad." Aditya squealed making Maheen laugh.

"Oh my god Maheen Aditya Suryavanshi you've made me so happy today." He said pulling her flush against him and kissing her forehead.

"We are going to have a child." He whispered and then laughed.

"We are." Maheen said and pulled aditya down connecting her lips to his.

Maheen and Aditya made love that night, celebrating the token of their love.

Soon their son, the heir to the suryavanshi throne Vayu Aditya Suryavanshi would be born.

Here is the epilogue for you, Maheen and Aditya having their own child, feels like a dream.

May come up with epilogue 2 but for now this is it.

Leave your love behind. Love for you guys always
Stay safe
xoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

368K 8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
908K 55.5K 35
( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...
43.2K 1.9K 23
•Armaan Singh Rajput• The King of Rajasthan, A man of few works, CEO of multibillion Company. His first is his family but loves his love so much. He...