💕THE BREEZY SILENCE OF LOVE...

بواسطة missshruti13

What if Kunti's firstborn was not got by Adirath but instead the child was taken by Ayodhya's king?? What if... المزيد

💕PROLOGUE💕
👑THE ORDER OF THE CROWN PRINCE👑
😧WHY IS HE HERE??😧
🥺I POISONED BHEEM🥺
💕THE VICTORY OF ROYAL PRINCE💕
💕THE BONDING💕
🤔WHAT HAPPENED IN KALING?🤔
💫RETURNING TO HASTINAPUR 💫
💫SUBHADRA'S OPTIMISM💫
🤔GLIMPSE OF FIRST MYSTERY🤔
🙃THE POST-WEDDING GAMES🙂
🌜AYODHYA'S PAST🌛
💔THEM💔
🥰❤️THE ROYAL LADIES❤️🥰
🥰THE CLUE TO FIND💞
📚DISCIPLE OF SHUKRACHARYA 📚

💖SHANIDEV'S ANUJ❤️

2.1K 121 20
بواسطة missshruti13

When Duryodhan and Subhadra reached their assigned chamber, their mouth fell open. It was beautifully decorated and Subhadra looked at the spacious and beautiful chamber. She muttered,"Wow, this is so beautiful" Duryodhan unconsciously muttered,"Yeah, very beautiful!"

His eyes went towards the frame of his wife rather than the room beautifully decorated. Subhadra turned towards him in surprise exclaiming,"Did you just agree with me, Arya!?" Her eyes twinkled in mischievousness and Duryodhan turned his head away looking at the room. He scolded himself for losing his control. How can he watch her inappropriately...like that. He just lost himself like a fool.

On the other hand, Subhadra frowned. No, her husband is not the one who will keep mum after she ask something that triggered his ego. He'll argue until she begs him to stop. She, to gain his attention, said,"I'm sleeping in the bed, you can sleep on the floor" Duryodhan just shrugged saying,"I'm not going to sleep tonight. I have some works to do. So you can sleep!"

Now Subhadra was seriously concerned. She cautiously said,"Arya, I'm just joking. We can share one bed. I won't cross my limits. I promise you!" Duryodhan looked at her confused saying,"I did not say anything, why are you saying again and again!?" Subhadra stood before him, looking at him curiously saying,"Arya, really? Are you alright?! You're not fighting with me? You're not arguing with me?! Moreover you're not irritated by my voice!"

Despite the irritation he felt, he chuckled. He sat on the bed saying,"Because I want to take this bed. See, now that I'm sitting on this, I'm owning this. So, you need my permission to sleep here, in this bed!" Subhadra fumed saying,"I know...for a moment I thought you're a good one. You're cruel husband. How can you make me sleep on the floor??" Duryodhan shrugged arrogantly saying,"Did I ever said to you that I'm good. If you, yourself decided something, how can I take the responsibility??"

Subhadra glared at him. Why did she marry him in the first place?? Oh wait, yeah! How can she forgot? He kidnapped her. She flopped beside him not caring about his eyebrow rise at her actions. She gushed,"You know what Arya, you're such a stupid man!" Duryodhan sighed. If anyone gave the opportunity to his wife to talk, she'll do it perfectly.

He adjusted himself in the bed before his head hit the soft pillows making him sigh in relief. He could hear his wife babbling something not even noticing that he's ready to sleep. He as usual closed his ears to stop hearing that babbling. After few minutes, when Subhadra stopped talking when she felt silence around. Her eyes fell on her husband who was already in deep sleep.

A small smirk crossed her lips before she drew some of her favourite flowers on his face. A giggle escaped her lips and she whispered,"Aww, Arya! You look adorable. Tomorrow I wish everyone see this adorable side of you!"
__________________________________________

The footsteps of a horse echoed in the dense forest. Vayujit was not disappointing his master. He was taking his master in his usual way to meet his spy whom he's intelligent enough to recognise. He moved smoothly on hard rocks, loam soils and beautiful grasses so as not to disturb his little Prince on his back.

The relationship between Vasusen and Vayujit started years ago when The little Royal Prince was only 4 years old. Vayujit is the most dangerous and uncontrollable stallion that many kings and chiefs don't like the young horse much.

But Vasusen was the only one who tamed it with his little chubby hands and kisses making Vayujit to melt in little boy arms. From then on, Vayujit is the best friend and protector of Vasusen. Unlike others, Vayujit will understand his Prince accurately by the way he touches or mounts him. And he, the most intelligent horse runs or walks according to his master's mood. Currently he felt his master's distress, hence glided across the forest carefully not wanting to distress his precious Prince more.

They reached the particular cave and Vasusen neighed happily on seeing his friend resting under a pipal tree. Vasusen patted his horse saying,"Thanks Vayu. You can join your buddy. I'll call you!!" Vayujit looked at his Prince before neighing in happiness walking towards his friend. Vasusen took a deep breath before entering the dangerous looking cave.

He took very careful steps and his commoner attire clung to his body perfectly exhibiting his chiseled chest and veiny hands. He reached deep inside the cave only to find Sahadev sitting inside calmly with few parchments and weapons. Vasusen cleared his throat to announce his arrival which made youngest Pandav to bow before Ayodhya's Prince politely and respectfully.

Vasusen nodded his head in approval before jumping over the swamp smoothly landing beside youngest Pandav saying,"What information you've got, Sahadev??"

Sahadev straightened himself saying,"Royal Prince, the borders of Hastinapur have recently been suspicious. It at first seems to be the work of Gandhar Raj but later when I investigated it, he is not the reason behind it. It is king Mahendra. The man is trying to penetrate through Hastinapur to reach you! His target is Duryodhan as he know Hastinapur Prince's death will definitely affect you!"

Vasusen nodded his head stiffly asking Sahadev to continue. But his heart thudded inside knowing Duryodhan is the target. He don't know what to do. Ofcourse, Duryodhan is a great warrior but only during war and fight. If Duryodhan was attacked emotionally or backstabbed, there is no possibility he could save himself. Duryodhan is not that much better in handling emotions.

Sahadev not noticing Royal Prince's inner turmoil continued,"Then the dead end of Mahendra's kingdom, there is a complete silence that is making every single kingdom to wonder when the new attack is. Elder Prince Adhithya was also targeted, Prince. Recently, I sent a letter to the Prince saying his wife is in danger. Hence, Ayodhya's palace security has been strengthened but still I fear someone inside the palace is being a brilliant spy for King Mahendra!"

Vasusen's fingers curled into fist. If he know who's that spy, he would have fun in torturing the person. He nodded at Sahadev who started,"Prince, and importantly,..."

Sahadev struggled to say that. But on seeing the stern face of Prince, he said,"She's still not accepting your rejection, Royal Prince. She'll be soon meeting you in your kingdom. I hope you made special arrangements for the protection of Panchal Princess! She's complete lunatic when it comes to you!" Vasusen released his breath harshly in frustration.

That woman...that one woman who made him ruthless and merciless, who cursed him in front of his own beloved people. But he blocked his mind from going towards the past.

He took a deep breath asking,"Did you have your food??" Sahadev embarassedly said,"I'm used to sleep in empty stomach, Royal Prince. So no problem! We can..." The scorching glare from the elder made Sahadev to swallow all his future words. Vasusen took the fruits from his clothes saying,"Eat, I already said don't skip food for anything!" Sahadev nodded his head like a child before obediently sitting in the lower branch munching the fruit not to disrespect the Prince.

The Royal Prince sighed. His fingers unconsciously touched the pendant tied by his bride in his hand and his breath laboured due to the pain shooting to his head. He struggled to stand but hoist himself up stubbornly and accepted the pain with his heart. It's not like he's not going through the pain for the first time.

But suddenly he remembered today is the day. He took a deep breath ordering,"Sahadev! Stay here, until I return! Don't move, understand!!" Sahadev looked bewildered but nodded his head in acceptance and respect.

Vasusen rushed outside the cave. His legs trembled in pain and when he saw Vayujit rushing towards him, he signalled his horse to stop and ran towards the nearby Lakeshore, but before he could reach, his body lost his control.

Tawny gorgeous eyes completely changed into bright red dangerous and he released uncontrollable roar of pain when he felt as though someone poking each of his bones with thousand swords. His head spinned and finally he spat out the blood, the blood which was completely black.
___________________________________________

The God of Karma Shanidev never let his emotions control him when he was giving the punishments. But when it comes to Vasusen, his little brother, his emotions will overwhelm and by the end of the punishment, teardrops will gather at the corner of his eyes. He closed his eyes unable to see his little brother spitting blood on the grass field.

Yama, the younger brother of Shani who was sitting next to him, patted his elder brother saying,"Just for few days, Bhrata! The curse is going to end!!" Shani shook his head saying,"I feel pity for him, Yama! I love our Anuj very much but because of the evil force inside him he suffer a lot. Why do this boy always be this much generous and now see, just to punish the evil force inside, I had to punish him too"

Yama couldn't help but ask,"B-Bhrata! You've already said but can you tell me who's residing inside Anuj? Why would Karn give shelter in his own body for the evil force??" Shani sighed and began to reminsce the past. But he shook his head saying,"Residing inside Vasusen is not a complete evil force. You'll come to know about that soon, Anuj! Get going.. we'll meet tomorrow!"

Shani watched Vasusen breathing heavily laying on the grassland. He softly said,"Will meet you soon, Anuj! Hope you'll smile at me, atleast"

Sahadev who came searching for the Prince saw him in the grassland passed out. Worried, he took water from lake wiping the blood from the Royal Prince's jaw and lips, fanning him with his angavastra. Vayujit rubbed the Prince's feet with his head and Vasusen coughed out his breath before opening his eyes. But his eyes widened when he saw the youngest Pandav looking at him with worry and fear.

He sat upright saying,"I told you not to..." Sahadev softly said,"I'm your spy, Royal Prince. I know about your curse and who caused it too. I'm sorry but once I accidentally researched you and I f-found out!!"

Vasusen looked at him for a moment before sighing to himself. Ofcourse, the little Pandav is quite intelligent. He was about to warn the younger not to blurt out anything but Sahadev said,"Your secret is safe with me, Prince. I won't utter anything out even if it means to give up my life!"

Vasusen sat up asking,"When did you find out?? It has been 3 years since you saw me??" Sahadev wiped Prince's forehead saying,"I once went towards your favourite cave. I learnt it from your Gurudev!"

Vasusen sighed. His Gurudev is such a fine man!! See, telling his secrets to this little Pandav... But he patted his horse's head lovingly saying,"You'll reach Hastinapur today, Sahadev. I'll meet you soon in Hastinapur with Panchal Princess. Time to set my foot there to give threat to my enemies! Nobody touches my Bhrata Adhithya and Suyo!"

The plan he made to stay away from his wife, not even work for a night. He will return to her tomorrow itself. He must be ready for the punishment too. God, he's too tired for all these.
___________________________________________

In Ayodhya's royal garden, Panchali sat below the pipal tree throwing the pebbles on the pond. The moon was shining brightly but the Princess's face was not. Her lips were in a cute pout not able to decide how she's feeling.

Her husband left her alone disrespecting her but still she couldn't mean to be angry with him. She wants to hate him, throw things at him, tell him that he doesn't deserve her, but she can't. She can't say anything if he stand before her. The gorgeous tawny eyes will captivate her and she'll drown in it without any shame. She sighed closing her eyes.

It's always like this. Though born with beauty and intelligence. She is always unwanted. Unwanted by her father now by her husband. Perfect. She just prayed no girl on this planet will undergo pain and solidity as her.

She turned around when she heard someone moving behind her. The Queen of Ayodhya stood there looking at her hesitantly making Draupadi stand up saying,"Queen, how can I help you?? Is there anything you wanted??" Niyati sighed saying,"Can I sit with you for a few minutes Putri? And kindly call me Mata when we're alone, please!"

Draupadi nodded her head before taking place beside the Queen who asked,"Are you fine? Oh wait, such a stupid question. Do you perhaps need anything putri??" Draupadi chuckled saying,"Mata, No problem. I'm fine. It's not the first time I'm a-alone!" Her throat was constricted. But she masked her emotions smiling flawlessly.

Niyati held her daughter-in-law's hand saying,"I'm really sorry for what my little son did to you, Putri! I know sorry can't justify his actions but currently, I only have that!!" Draupadi squeezed the queen's hand saying,"It's okay Mata! No worries!" Both the royal ladies sat in silence but suddenly Niyati said,"Can I tell you about your husband's childhood??"

Draupadi's face bloomed into happiness. She exclaimed,"Really Mata! you will say about Prince??" Niyati excitedly nodded making Draupadi hug the Queen tightly in enthusiasm. Niyati patted her daughter-in-law before fondly began to narrate the beautiful childhood of her little son.
__________________________________________

Deep inside the palace, a man was writing a letter.

Respected King,

This is your beloved Spy and best friend. I've been spying Adhithya and his wife. Their security was tightened around their corridor. I've been mixing the herbal thing our physician gave, in Shurya's milk to stop her from producing heir for Ayodhya. Don't worry, the throne will naturally go for the second heir which is definitely not Vasusen.

I have not been seen by that man because if he saw me, he'll surely find out I'm danger to his family and kingdom. Since, he has been back to his kingdom from war, I think he'll be staying in palace. Also, his bride is quite a beautiful princess. You won't believe me, I couldn't take my eyes off her. You would've heard about her...the Princess of Panchal! Yes, the same woman. More beautiful than Shurya. Anyway, I'm way more comfortable here. They're taking care of me well. Soon, Ayodhya will be under your control and revenge will be done.

Wishing you good health and peaceful sleep,
Your friend..
Sarasoana.

He tied the letter to the dove muttering,"Deliver it to my dear friend". He watched the dove flying away beautifully until it was gone.

If Vasusen have Duryodhan as his best friend, he have King Mahendra as his best friend. Time to claim his right on this Ayodhya's royal family.
___________________________________________

Hey all, how are you?? Sorry! Ive been busy that's why I couldnt be able to update.

How is this chapter?? I wish I'll get more comments about the chapter. It'll make me enthusiastic.

So you want face claim?? If so, yep maybe I'll give you in next chapter. I hope you'll enjoy..❤️

Those who're saying that this is very confusing...you'll understand about one curse of Vasusen soon. Don't worry... The story will move in the right direction. Read everything. Don't skip. And Royal Prince will be in the palace soon💖

See you all. Don't forget to vote and comment... Lots of love..

Yours author,
Shruti 💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

61.5K 2.5K 57
♪♪Mahabharat♪♪ A Tale of Smiles & Tears, Love & Hatred, Peace & Wars. Warriors are born to fight for justice, for Kinship, for Glorious Victory to w...
11.5K 571 23
A Prince. A Princess. The Prince falls for the Princess after some mishaps, overcome problems together, and they live happily ever after. Isn't that...
10.4K 622 25
Mythology, history are very interesting to listen...... but what will happen if a character of history land into the 21st century....... ●●●●●●●●●●●...
227K 17.6K 80
❎Do Not Read before reading the 1st book of the series.❎ Drisana has started her journey to Indraprasth. After finding her place finally in Dwapar yu...