The Modern Desi Pyaar !

By Always_Manyata

Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mann... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaptee 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Your Reviewssss
Short storiesss

Chapter 42

8.2K 630 48
By Always_Manyata

Vishakha's POV

"Okay so everyone ready?" I asked when they all changed up their costumes.

"Yes"

Then Jai said "everyone we will start in 5 minutes, Vishakha let's go to the stage"

I nod and go with him but I stop holding his hand.

"What?"

"I..I am scared Jai, will the people understand?" I asked getting a fear

"Vishakha" he holds my shoulder "It will surely work and people will understand. Believe in what you are doing as you say in your lectures"

I smile "how do you all my lines by heart?"

He shrugged "As I said, you are different so everything in you is interesting for me"

"Are you flirting?" I asked raising my brows

"What do you think?"

"I think you are wasting for time doing that"

He chuckles "wanted to lift up your mood"

I smile "and your surely did that"

"Shall we go now?" He said and I nod

We stood up on the stage and there are camera man's as well.

"Namashkar everyone, Vishakha Singh is here with a performance which is really very important for everyone to understand"

Then Jai says "it's not only to watch but also to for you, to change yourself where your are going wrong. Please keep your mind open and think with heart"

Then I both move down from the stage and the performers come up on the stage.

I fold my hand and pray.

"Vishakha" I look at Jai.

He rubs my back "relax"

I nod and look in front.

The performers first show how education is important. It was an eye opening act.

It was 15 minutes long and Jai and Rukh bhai took care that everyone is watching and listening carefully.

Then after that act everyone claps, again then Jai and I go to the stage.

"Education! Education of boys as well as girls is important is what we saw just now. Education without which no one is complete! People are running behind money and it can be earned through many ways but with education and knowledge you can earn it with respect! I am not saying that without only education can give you that respect, but with education you can see the world in a different why, like the way me and Jai are looking it" I said

"Yes, education not only for money but also to do something for our country" Jai added "now one more act will be presented and please see it with again open mind and heart"

We got away from the stage the next play started on stop domestic violence. With the help of how we pray the goddess but on the other hand we beat a women who herself is a goddess in her own way.

We saw some eyes getting moist. Girls hugging their mothers, even the boys.

The act had some songs, some household scenes, some violence and how it triggers a person to die.

When the act got over everyone began to wipe their tears and stood up clapping.

I smiled at Jai and in Joy I was about to hug him but stopped.

We stepped back and then when back on the stage.

"Violence which everyone is facing in here, needs to be stopped and women's are needed to be respected! Everyone is equal and everyone is have feelings and a heart be it a person or animal. Everyone feels pain!" I said

"So please stop harassing or beating your life partner or daughter in law or animals thinking that you have control over them! No, but you don't. If they want they can take action against you. And if anyone feels to come and ask for help, there is the number you can contact them or come to me, I will help you out" Jai said and people nodded.

When we went to our family everyone hugged us and said it was good.

We thanked the performers and appreciated them for the impact they have created the the minds of the people as it was so good.

I just hope it works.

•••••••••

I am in a towel choosing which suit to wear with which earring's and sandle.

It's already 4:00 pm and at 4:30pm I have to go to the Mela with Jai.

I first blow dry my hair and then decide to wear a light yellow colour anarkali.

I comb my hairs and left it open. Wearing jhumkas, applying Kajal and then draping the duppata on my neck.

I look at myself at the mirror and apply little pink shade lipstick and for the last time comb my hairs.

Then I see my dupatta is not looking that good so I just fix that as well.

I wear my flat sandals and ready.

I take a deep breath. Why am I feeling nervous?

Nothing will happen Vishakha nothing! Everything will be fine, you will be fine.

Relax !

But then there was a knock on the door.

I open the door and I saw Jai, in a very stylish kind of  black kurta with 4 buttons open showing his chest visibly, messy hairs.

Man...he is so hot.

Argh god took time to create him.

Then I found him looking at me from top to bottom.

"What?" I asked

He look deep into my eyes "Ms.Poison is really a Vish!" He smiles making my heart jump.

"Shall we go?" He asked when I was about to ask "what does it means"

He began go move in front of me and I behind him.

But then I increased my speed and came in front of him, then he did the same and our race began.

"Ms.poison don't run on the stairs" he shouts and I top immediately and he catches my wrist.

"Don't do stunts like kids" He said with a glare

"No, I am not, you are"

"You began to race I guess?"

"That's another thing" I roll my eyes.

He then take me to a corner "what ?"

"Count till 10"

"Why?"

"Just do"

"Okay"

I began but he said "turn around and then"

"What the hell are you planning to do?" I said turning around

"Run" he shouts and I immediately turn back.

"You cheater!" I shout aloud

I run behind him.

He jumps up in his Jeep "I won" he said sighing in the end with a grin.

"I am not going out with you" I said

"Why?"

"Because you cheated"

"I was just teasing nothing more"

"I was just teasing" I mimic him

"Okay don't come, you will miss alot"

"I can go with om"

"He is out" He smiles

"Then..then Rukh or Naman Bhaiya"

"They are at work"

"Bhabhi or Ritu?"

"They already went so won't go now"

"Arghhh"

"Now you have only me with you" He said with a charming smile and I look at him controlling my smile.

I sit in the car folding my arms and he begins the car.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 4.9K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...
24.3K 725 14
π‘©π’π’π’Œ 𝑢𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘΄π’π’π’‚π’“π’„π’‰π’Šπ’„ π’π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” "𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š, π’•π’˜π’ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 ...
550K 26.2K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
708K 31.9K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...