The Modern Desi Pyaar !

By Always_Manyata

Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mann... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaptee 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Your Reviewssss
Short storiesss

Chapter 41

8.5K 653 114
By Always_Manyata

Vishakha's POV

"Is everyone ready to do the stage performance?" I asked the actors

"Yes"

"Please show me once" I said and as they wre practising in the house itself I can very well see it and tell if people will like it or not.

Then I sneeze.

Yes I have caught cold.

I am drinking hot tea right now and wearing full clothes as my mother don't want me to get more sick.

Then I saw Jai coming down. Goosebumps began to erupt in my whole body.

He smiles at me and comes towards me.

"How are you now?" He asked and placed his hand on my forehead

"Better"

"Hmm now your fever is gone" He said and then held my wrist.

"Okay, after tea have food than your medicines"

I could just nod.

Then he sat beside me "even I will see the play"

I look at the performers but my body is so much hot now because of Jai.

Why?

Flashback

Neelam broke the hug with him and I felt happy that now she won't be sticking up to him.

Then we all began to dance in the rain. I felt really bad for Neelam but as my profession is, I have dealed with a lot of people who come to me with this kind of situations to me.

While dancing I looked at Jai. He was smiling at me and was so happy.

Then we all began to go to their rooms.

But when I came to my room I began to play the music, Romantic ones as the weather was like that.

But instead of changing my dress I began to groove my body with it.

I opened my hairs and ruffled them. Then someone knocked at my door.

I opened it with a big smile and saw Jai grinning like anything.

"Hey" I said and he kept on looking at me.

"May I get in?" He asked

I nod.

When I close the door, my heartbeat began to rose slowly.

I turned around "so what brought you here?"

"You" He answered looking at me intensely and I gulp.

"M-me?"

He nods and came close to me "I wanted to thank you"

I giggle nervously "Thank me?"

He rubbed the water droplet sliding down my neck and the hair on my neck stood straight with goosebumps.

"Hmm...thank you for everything you did for me even when we fight so much" He said and I gulp as he is not stopping to rub his thumb on my neck.

"It's i-it's fine"

"I want to thank you properly because you have helped me out with not only Neelam but also with the Village, you took me out from my biggest thing I was stuck with"

I look at his sexy wet face.

"H-how?" I asked as his hands reached to my cheeks.

"After the play...will you come with me to the Famous mela of our village?"

My breathing increased.

"Vishakha?" He whispered

"Hmm" I nod looking into his eyes.

Then he removed his hand from my face and took out something from his kurta pocket.

It was a box "this is for you"

"What's this?"

"Open it" he said and I open it.

My mouth opened up slightly. It is a very beautiful Diamond chain with Moon on it.

"Jai" I look at him.

"I brought this for you as my sorry and for thanking you" he said "I hope you like it"

"I love it Jai but"

"But?" His smile began to decrease

"I..I can't take this. It's too expensive" I give it back to him

"Please Vishakha, I have brought it with all my heart for you!" He said and my heart skipped a beat.

"Please it take"

I think and then he again says please "okay, but don't expect me to wear it, because it's..."

"No worries, wear it when you feel like wearing it, when you are comfortable but please take it"

I smile and take it from him and keep it on the table.

Then there was silence and then he said "I must leave then"

I didn't say anything and he began to go out.

"Vish?" I turned immediately towards him "haan?"

He took 3 long steps and hugged me and I froze stunned.

The song changed to "O saathi"

My heart began to pump frantically. His hand is around my shoulders, his face between my shoulder and neck. Side of my face pressed to his soft yet hard chest.

When he tightened his grip and whispered "Thank you" I closed my eyes.

Slowly I lifted up my hand and kept it on his back and then pulled it upwards and hugged him back.

Then he moved his face on my neck and his nose tip rubbed on my neck.

I hold him tightly and inhale sharply.

Firstly I don't know if I am feeling like shivering because I am wet or because of this warm hug and his breathing on my neck.

Slowly he slides my hair to one side and properly hugs me.

I just can't explain, the hug is so...Heavenly.

Hugs never made me feel butterflies before but only with Jai it's that way.

He moved his face back and I open my eyes.

We look into each other's eyes. He cups my cheek and my hands are still on his back and aur bodies are pressed to each other.

He kiss me at the corner my lips and I bite my bottom lips to control the voice I was going to make with eyes closed.

"Please wear a suit tomorrow for Mela" He whispers near my lips and I breath heavily.

I somehow manage to nod and still my eyes are closed.

Then our nose tips touched and I held him tightly and more hard I bite my lips.

"Good night Ms.poison" He kiss my forehead and lose his grip on me.

I open my eyes and slowly leave him.

He goes out of the room with a smile on his lips.

Flashback ends

Then after changing, when I woke up, I was sneezing and having slight fever. That time Mom called Jai and he checked me.

I didn't say a word in front of him and he gave me medicines and told her mother to make green tea or Kadha.

And as my health is not okay and it's late, the play will be held tomorrow and even I will go with Jai tomorrow.

Suddenly everyone began to clap.

I look infront, they were done performing.

Shit, I zoned out.

"How was it?" They asked

"Nice" Jai answered "but there came a dialogue which you spoke, it might trigger people and we don't want then to get angry. So we must change it"

"Okay, we will take care" They said

I excused myself and went to my Father.

"Vishakha!" He got up

"No dad please stay"

"What happened?"

"Nothing"

"Then, why you look so confused?"

I hig him "I don't know dad, I am unable to understand anything"

"Confused about something?"

I nod

"What kind of confusion?"

"It's I can't express it Dad. A weird feeling, never experienced before. I am confused that what I am feeling is actually something I should think about?"

"Vish! If that thing is making you feel worst then you should talk about it or try to figure a solution to it as soon as possible and if that thing is affecting you in a good way then you should let your heart go with it. Don't think much just feel what you are feeling"

"You know what Dad"

"What?"

"You are the best"

He laughs "thank you now I think you should take medicine or else your mother will kill both of us"

We laugh together.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the chapter

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 38.7K 34
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
39K 1.6K 31
After her grandma's death, Nia decides to open an orphanage in her property but what happens when an arrogant Billionaire is determined to take that...
54.7K 4.9K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...
26.9K 4.4K 29
Anubhav Singh: The esteemed DSP of Lucknow, known as the fearless tiger of department. Haseena: A kind-hearted pediatrician at New Life Hospital. Bot...