Pleasure Wonderland ~ Taekook

By thebtsbubble7

♡☆Smut & Fluff☆♡ Taehyung starts working at a sex toy shop. Little does he know his handsome neighbor Jungkoo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part 1
Chapter 12 part 2

Chapter 7

335 12 0
By thebtsbubble7

To say that Jungkook was nervous was an understatement. Not only was he nervous, he was also scared. He had convinced himself that he would tell Taehyung today. To be open and honest with him.

“Oh, sorry.”

Jungkook simply bowed as the man had accidentally stumbled into him. He smiled and decided to push his worries away. He needed to decide what he was going to cook tonight.

The rows of meat looked like they never ended. Different kinds and sizes. The box of beef felt cool against his warm hand as he picked it up.
Deciding that beef stew and rice was a safe bet he had only drinks and dessert left. He opted for raspberry sherbet with some frozen melted chocolate on top.

Now it was time for drinks. The most difficult decision. Was champagne too much? Or beer? Well beer isn't romantic… Does Taehyung like beer? After going back and forth with himself he called his best friend, she usually had an answer.

“Hi Sweetie.”

“Dolly, I need your help.”

“What?”

"Taehyung is coming over for dinner tonight and I don't know what drinks I should buy."

"Wait, why am I only now getting the information that Taehyung is coming over?" Dollys playfully hurt voice teased Jungkook.

“Dolly!!” He whined. “I need you to focus! Do you think Taehyung is more of a champagne or beer guy?”

“Seriously?”

“Yes, Dolly, this is serious.”

"Jungkook, he is obviously a cider guy. That guy is more fruity than a fruit salad."

“What?”

”Nothing, just a restaurant expression. Go for cider.”

“Great thanks.”

Jungkook continued to talk with Dolly on his way home, her talking about her day helping him settle his nerves.

“I have an important question to ask you honey.”

“What?”

Dolly's voice suddenly got very caring, she didn't want to get him in a bad mood.

“Jungkook, are you going to tell Taehyung about, you know, that, tonight?”

“Ew….. Dolly, I told you to never bring that up again.”

Jungkook pressed the button in the elevator as his face turned into a grimace of disgust.

“I know  I know kook. But-”

“Yes! I will tell him.”

Jungkook quickly interrupted Dolly from continuing, not wanting to have this conversation outside his apartment door, or any place really.

“Fine, I get it. Have fun.”

“Thanks.”

“Bye pumpkin”

“Bye.”

The bags clashed down on his kitchen counter. The thought that he might have over purchased did cross his mind. But, he wanted it to be perfect for Taehyung.

After putting away the groceries he headed to the shower. Chills were spreading on his skin as the cold air met his warm body. Hands fumbling with the tap as he longed for the warm calming feeling of the water. As the water slid down his back making it so much more sensitive he turned around. Letting the water softly crash on his crotch. Snaking his hand down his stomach he almost hissed. The weight of the eyelids were too much so he closed his eyes. The image painting his brain was the kiss he had with Taehyung earlier. Oh how he would love to feel the tingle of his lips on his body. To be able to see Taehyung squirm under pressure. The water muffled hisk moans as his milky white cum painted the black tiles.

As Jungkook was getting ready in the post bliss of orgasming, Taehyung was next door getting ready.

Taehyung had spent the entire afternoon doing a fashion show for his mirror and best friend. Jimin has been watching through facetime.

Both men had looked at eachother nodding, saying yes at the same time. The outfit was simple but still spicy. Comfy but still pretty. His black off shoulder shirt hugged him tightly. Wide flowy red satin pants with a sparkly belt accentuated his waist. The floral scent spread through the room as he put on his perfume. Now, he only needed to mentally prepare for what was about to happen.

It felt strange stepping out from his apartment going to Jungkook's place. This would be the first time he actually would be inside his apartment. He had tried to sneak a glance while talking to Jungkook before. A big painting and gray wall was all he had managed to see before, but this was about to change.

Taehyung's gentle knocks spread through Jungkook's apartment. Rushing over to the door Jungkook hit his toe on the corner of the sofa leg

“Fuck”

Taehyung jumped slightly, checking his phone for the clock. It said 19:00 sharp. Perhaps Jungkook was one of those people who prefers everyone to be late and that's why he shouted. As Taehyung was about to turn around and run back to his apartment the door opened.

"Hi." Heavy breaths erupted from Jungkook's chest. Hair slightly ruffled and dusty pink cheeks. Taehyung couldn't help his gaze follow the soft yet sharp curves of Jungkook's body. He was wearing black jeans and a dark red dress shirt. He looked delicious. It was a good thing Taehyung was hungry since they would be having dinner. The problem would be that he might need more than just food to satisfy his cravings.

“Hi”.

“Come in come in.” As the perfect gentleman, Jungkook stepped to the side holding his hand out in a welcoming pose.

Taehyung's eyes were wide, scanning every inch of the room. The apartment was simple. Kitchen and living room combined as you enter. He could see that furter in there was a small hallway with two doors, presumably bedroom and bathroom.

"No coat?" Jungkook winked trying to ease the tension.

Hysterical laughs left Taehyung, something he did when nervous.

"So come in and sit down. Food is almost ready. I just need to plate it and we should be done eating. You can sit over here."

Jungkook guided Taehyung to the kitchen table, pulling out the chair for him, the way his arms tensed didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung's, he couldn't help to linger at the way his muscles stretched in the slightly tight dressshirt.

“Thank you, it truly smells delicious.”

Jungkook got flustered at the praise almost immediately, trying to downplay his efforts, as if he hadn't planned this in detail since the minute they texted yesterday.

“Oh it's nothing.”

Placing the plates on the table, Taehyung immediately felt a big smile forming. He was hungry for a lot of things but the food was priority number one right now for him. He would still need the fuel if he wanted desert right?

The dinner was surprisingly relaxed. Both men had worried it would be slightly awkward being in such an intimate setting. But it felt strange. It all went so smoothly. not a second was quiet. not a moment boring. they truly felt happy and loved in this moment.

“Oh no.” Jungkook was putting the plates in the sink as he remembered that he had forgotten to melt the chocolate and put it into the freezer.

“What's wrong?”

“I forgot to melt the chocolate. I was going to serve you sherbet with hardened melted chocolate, but it will take at least an hour before it's done.”

“Well, I'm not in a hurry so it's fine by me.”

“Really?” Jungkook's eyes glistened at the prospect of spending even more time together. He still hadn't had the gut to tell him what he had planned to tell him.

“Great. then I'll melt the chocolate and you can just relax.”

Taichung stood up slowly, walking over to Jungkook shyly. his point finger poked the man's shoulder, a modest gaze fixed on the floor.

“Can I please use your bathroom?”

“Of course.”

“Thanks”

Taehyung smiled widely as he left Jungkook who continued to work on the dessert.

The bathroom was a slight contrast to the rest of the home. He had mostly seen very gray and cool colors. The bathroom was the complete opposite, cream brown walls, a candle that filled the room with cozy light and scent. white fluffy towels stacked on a shelf. and probably the fluffiest bathroom mat he's ever seen.

He quickly finished his business. But, there was one thing.

He really really wanted to snoop. He knew it's not okay. But he had to. Just a little bit. He won't snoop too much.

After washing his hands, spreading the scent of vanilla in the room, he carefully opened the cupboard connected to the mirror above the sink. Nothing out of the ordinary could be seen. Dental hygiene products, skin products and some nail files and tweezers. He also noted that a couple of perfume bottles were almost empty. Perhaps that would be a good gift for him in the future…

As he was about to go out, he had the sudden urge to look through the little cupboard opposite the side of the sink. As slowly as he could, he gently opened the cupboard door.

Omg.

This could not be true. His throat dried up. Palms were starting to sweat. Suddenly he was so aware of his surroundings.

He didn't know what to expect but it certainly wasn't this. There were at least 10 differnt lubes, some dildos, one anal beed and waterproof vibrators. Taehyung looked over to the bathtub next to him. He couldt help the image forming in his head. It was wrong, it really was. but he couldn't help it. The only thing he could see was Jungkook standing in the shower using these toys on himself. It was too much for his mind to handle. The blood started to rush like fire through him. He could feel how the previously breezy wide pants started to cling to his now sweaty skin. It was best to get out there before he had to do a quick handjob in his date's bathroom.

Taehyung couldn't help it. It mught have ben a mix of the alcoholic cider, the safe atmosphere or his sudden horniness after seeeing his date's sex toys. It could be a mix but he felt a bit brave. He went over to Jungkook who was pouring the melted chocolate on a parchment sheet. Taehyung let his arms slide around his waist. A soft voice speaking in Jungkook's ear.

“Do you need any help with that?”

Jungkook immediately tensed his back, swallowing sharply. With a dry voice he tried to respond.

“Em- no- hehe you can just relax.”

"Oh okay." A slightly disappointed Taehyung backed away. Jungkoook couldn't help thinking that he might have taken the hint wrong. He turned around to try to say something to express what he really meant, that he wanted Tehyung to be comfortable and not have to do anything. As he turned around, Taehyung's face that previously had been smirking with hooded eyes now started to smile and giggle.

Jungkook was confused at what was going on. Before he could even register anything, Taehyung's thumb swiped over the outer corner of his lips. The velvety warm chocolate transferred to Taehyung's thumb. Without even realizing what he actually was doing, Taehyung brought his thumb up to his mouth. Letting his tongue lick up every sweet trace of the delicious chocolate.

“Sweet”
Taehyung released his thumb with a pop. Jungkook was convinced that he might have cum in his pants based on the image in front of him. And who could blame him.

With wide eyes Taehyung coughed as he understood what he actually had done.

“I- sorry I was just-i just wanted to-”

“No no it's fine Taehyung. I'm going to put these in the freezer and we can maybe watch some netflix while we wait for them to harden?”

“I'd love that.”

There was no telling if both men would survive sitting together on a sofa watching  netflix while they were both semi hard already.

But one thing was for sure, no one had told the other what they had planned to say. And both men were determined to get it out before the night was over.

So this date was far from over. It had only started…….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 14.6K 23
The apartment across his building was empty for years until the new neighbour moved in. Taehyung couldn't help but sport a hard-on when he saw his ne...
27.3K 1K 3
➥ SUMMARY: In which your annoying neighbor-that you can't stand-turns out to be the person behind the online account you've been sexting. You still...
14.7K 497 11
You're in love with your best friend and next door neighbor , but he's always seen you as just a friend. Maybe the arrival of the smooth, and sexy n...
4.8K 309 15
What do you do when you find out that your gay awakening as a teenager has become your new neighbor? Oh, and he has a kid. You have a breakdown of c...