The Modern Desi Pyaar !

By Always_Manyata

Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mann... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaptee 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
My completed books
Short story
Short story 2
Reviewssss ✨

Chapter 40

9K 667 122
By Always_Manyata

Double update!

For all the women's who have kept fast for their husbands and love ! Even the boys who have kept the fast

Jai's POV

Does she want to kill me by coming this close and touching me with her soft hands which erupted goose bumps all over me!

I was just so wanted to know why she can't marry me when I do think that...I am capable for her. I don't know how this thing came into my mind but I wanted to have a proper answer from her, to be honest a "yes" from her that, I am capable to be her husband.

Then we both came close to each other and that moment or any moment when I am close to her, I feel so nice.

I can't think of anything else except her.

When the kids, Ritu and Baani were calling us, In panic she pushed me but we both fell down and her lips touched my neck.

God..the jolt my body felt through that. Ahh.

But then Baani and Ritu saw us and began to giggle. It was annoying and embarrassing at the same time. I mean what was the need to giggle ?

But now, just now Vishakha pulled me to a corner and asked me to clean something on my neck. At first I couldn't understand as she was not saying it clearly but..when she began to rub her thumb on the exact same place where her lips were.

I understood why it was being hard for her to answer it to me directly.

I was thinking about Vishakha when someone tapped on my shoulder "Bhaiya!"

Baani!!!

I smile at her "haan?"

"Done thinking about someone?" She raised her brows

I chuckle "who someone?"

"The one who gave you that red mark on your neck" She smiles keeping her hands back like a kid.

"Baani, it was accidental." I made it clear

"Hmm hmm, I understand "

"See Baani, don't tease me"

"When did I? I am just saying what I saw"

"You saw wrong. Go and do something ! don't tease me" I go away from her but she comes behind me giggling.

I look at Vishakha and she is not looking at me. Why do we get into so much uncomfortable situations at times.

We all began eating pakoras and having tea when the clouds began to make noise.

Then someone knocked on the door. Ritu opened it.

"Om Bhaiya" She said with a smile

He smiles at her "can I get in?"

"Yeah sure"

Papa said "Finally you came we were waiting for you"

He takes blessings from everyone and then reached Vishakha "Hey" they hugged lightly and I looked away.

Hugging all the time. Then he went to Baani, they shook hands and then he hugged me.

"Hey Buddy you didn't even invite me for tea and pakoras" He said and I said "firstly why do you hug so much?"

"Because it's a sweet gesture!" He said or asked I don't know

I roll my eyes and then said "and I didn't invite you because" I look at Vishakha who is looking at Om "Because you are so foody that you would have left nothing for any one"

All laughed and then he said "hey that's so mean Jai"

I hug him "it's okay"

He pushed me.

"What this is a sweet gesture" I said

"You are so.."

"What?"

"Leave it, will tell you some other time"

I knitted my brows and he went to have pakoras.

Then after 10 minutes when everyone was done with eating, someone knocked.

"Jai" We heard Neelam.

"Shit" everyone said

I get up "please everyone, come near" I said in low voice.

All of them came together "as I have told all of you, Vishakha will help us to get rid of her, so please co-operate and help me"

Everyone nods and then Maa opened the door "aree Neelam beta, come in"

"Thank you aunty" she came in and I shook my head.

I looked at Vishakha and She looked at me at the same time.

She sigh's. She gets up and sit's beside me.

"Hello Jai" She said with a smile

Then Vishakha answers "hi Neelam"

"You aren't Jai"  she spoke rudely

"I know"

She rolls her eyes "Aunty, I came here to give you this, I have made this Halwa especially for Jai"

"Wow" Vishakha whispered and giggled "lucky you"

"Shut up" I whispered back.

Then Maa said "aree beta no need, our Vishakha will make it for Jai"

I smile.

"But aunty I made it with so much love, please take it" Neelam said

"Okay, but Our Jai will eat only the one which Vishakha will make. After all she is our going to be daughter in law" Maa said and I felt happy from inside.

I looked at Vishakha, her cheeks were red.

Then Neelam glared at Vishakha but composed to keep a smile on her face.

Then it began to rain, we all ran in, looking at our courtyard.

Then Jagat said "Vishakha di it is raining"

"Aree haan, Vishakha di! It's raining" Ritu said

"Umm I know? " Vishakha said with a awkward smile

Then Jeet replied "but di you said that when it will rain, you will dance ! showing your dancing skills"

"Oh yes, now I remember" Vishakha said

"Then please Didi, so it to us. We want to see you dance" Ritu said

Vishakha was about to say when Neelam said "oh so you can even dance?"

"Yes!" She answers

"Great even I do. But I can definitely dance better than you!"

"Oh really?"

Neelam nods.

"Okay then let's battle you v/s me"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Okay then if I will win then you have to find someone else for yourself " Neelam said

Then Vishakha added "and if I will win, you have stay away from Jai Forever and if by chance you come across, maintain 10 step distance"

She glares at Vishakha.

"So Deal done?" Vishakha asked

"Done"

"Okay then, Play the Music people, the person who will stop dancing will lose and also the one who would not do it nicely" Om said

Then Baani brought her speakers and said "ready girls?"

Vishakha removed her slippers and stood in the rain, in the courtyard and Neelam copied, tying her dupatta to her waist.

"I am playing the music" Baani said and then she paid barso re megha.

As the song got played both got their positions and according to the song they began to move their body.

Drenching in rain both dancing very nicely but my eye's were unable to move away from Vishakha. She is so good at dancing!

Her moves, her lip sync, her expressions..Haye ✨💘

She is just killing it. Like I just can't explain that how good she is at her steps.

Her dress his sticking to her body that all her curves her properly scene as she is wearing shorts and a crop top.

I look Towards Om. He is looking at Vishakha, I frown and control my anger.

But when I look at Vishakha, her wet face, the smile with which she is dancing, I just melted.

The cute expressions and jumping in the water.

At one point she does a step teasing Neelam a bit I smile. Actually it was, she was pointing her hand at me and then at herself. Saying that Jai is mine, I couldn't stop smiling.

Then Baani changed the song and both of them didn't stop and kept dancing.

In the end of the third song whole spinning, Neelam stopped and looked at Vishakha Spinning and my eyes didn't left her for a minute.

When the song stopped, everyone began to clap for Vishakha and shout for her.

The kids began to sing "Vishakha didi won, Neelam didi lose"

"Thank you thank you" Vishakha said as everyone hugged her going in the rain.

When I began to go to Vishakha she turned to Neelam, Neelam's eyes were filled with tears.

"I am sorry Neelam. I didn't wanted to disrespect you or show you less in any away" Vishakha said sweetly "but Neelam, sometimes we don't get what we want in life, sometimes the other person don't have the same feeling just like we feel for them. I know it hurts but Neelam, for everyone there is one or other. It's just a matter of time, the right person will surely come to your life. That will be the most beautiful feeling. When he will be near you, when he will hold your hand lovingly, when you will feel pain even he will feel it. It will be from both sides, the feeling"

Tear drops began to flow from Neelams eyes but they were rarely visible due to the rain but her face expressions, the hurt was visibly shown.

Vishakha rubbed her tears then her back.

Neelam hugged her and cried alot "I am sorry" she apologised.

Then everyone complimented Neelam as well, then Neelam came to me "I am sorry Jai. It was my affection towards you and still is. I will surely try to get over you but I am really sorry for troubling you"

I smile at her "it's okay"

"Can I hug you once?" She asked

I nod and we both hug.

We are drenching in rain and smiling. While I am hugging Neelam, I look at smiling Vishakha, our eyes meet and my smile grows wide.

I mouth "Thank you" to her and she lightly nods.

Then Neelam says "You really love her Jai"

My grip on Neelam loses.

Everyone began to dance again and Neelam moves back and looks at me "Yesterday I just said that you don't love her..but it's purely visible with the way you look at her and smile! I at point I felt very jealous but I am very happy for you. I haven't talked to her Much but, she is best for you Jai"

I look behind at Vishakha, laughing in the rain and kissing Dhruv's cheek.

"All the best for your future with her" Neelam said and I switch my attention back at Neelam.

I again look back at Vishakha and slowly a smile forms upon my lips.

Then Vishakha looks at me and raises her brows and my smile forms into a grin.

I shook my head at her and Look at Neelam "you know what Neelam?"

"What?"

"Vishakha is really the best for me"

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the the chapter.

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 975 10
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
248K 22.1K 61
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
24.1K 722 14
π‘©π’π’π’Œ 𝑢𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘΄π’π’π’‚π’“π’„π’‰π’Šπ’„ π’π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” "𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š, π’•π’˜π’ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 ...
654K 29.7K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...