QT: Save you with happiness...

By mzsuga

Quick transmigration (Weilan version) * 1v1(Mc and ML the same in each world) *Fast love(backstory) *lots of... More

Prologue
Question!!!
Arc 1 : Building up the Village
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 1.6
Chapter 1.7 Arc 1 End
Arc 2 : Superstar
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
???
3.1 Another True/False plot
3.2
3.4
3.5

3.3

200 7 4
By mzsuga

The room was  silent. Shen wei chuckled , " No need to be ashamed" Then walked towards an empty table in the corner. Followed by Jengshi and his gang.  When they sat down, Jengshi got up and asked

"What do you want to eat, we will get it for you?"  

The room got lively again, discussing Shen wei and they others, they were puzzled how this fatso got on with Jengshi, and what was going on with Wengu and Yunsheng. Just few days ago, Shen wei was timid and bullied, suddenly he turned around.  They did not dare discussing it to loudly. Yunsheng and Wengu got weird gazes, so both fled. 

Wengu had a feeling he was loosing the upper hand and was panicking, will it it be the same as his last life? In his last life, Shen wei was found to be a genius, and was loved and protect by many people. The family loved him because he was lovable and also because he was so smart, he brought a big value and business connections.  Yunsheng also fell in love with Shen wei. 

That's why when he was reborn 2 years before they would find Shen wei, he worked hard to imitate Shen weis kindness and attributes. He worked hard with the family, making them love him more, worked hard to firmly grasp Yunsheng, worked hard to keep his studies and results at top 5. 

When they found Shen wei this time, he made some tricks to let the family not see his value. So he started drugging him early on. 

So what was going on now? did Shen wei also have a rebirth, or why would he suddenly change? or did he push to hard and his personality also changed, did his rebirth create a butterfly effect.

in his last life Shen wei  had never had any connection to the Zhao.  The Zhao was to busy dealing with Zhao Yunlans death, and Jengshi left school early and went to study overseas  before taking over the Zhao empire and they went back to the capital. 

 If he remember correctly , Zhao Yunlan should die in a months time.  That's why he had in this life made sure Shen wei was despised and tried hard to be on a friendly note with Jengshi and Kunli, since Kunli became Jengshis right hand man.  But so far he had gone no where with them, so how did Shen wei get on with Jengshi? 

Wengu was so muddled headed at the moment that he did not noticed Yunshens increasing bad mood, and the he had left him behind.  Yunsheng was in very bad mood, he lost face, and just wanted to leave, so he did so. 

It was when the school bell rang that he snapped out of it. He looked around and found that he was in the class room, and people was pouring in for class, but Yunsheng was gone. He had no time to call and ask where he was since the teacher was already in the hall. No he cant give up, he has to destroy Shen wei, or he will lose everything again. 

On the other side. Jengshi and his gang had just finish eating, and was walking back to the classroom. He did not explain anything yet, but just by him being so respectful to Shen wei, the gang also followed to do so.  Jengshi was not sure if he could tell people about Shen wei and his Uncle yet, so he did not say. 

"you guys go ahead first, i have to do something" He said to his gang,  Shen wei turned to look at him, 

"well hurry back, no skipping class" 

"yes brother wei, you guys make sure people don't bully him" 

"yes boss" 

Jengshi walked to a lone corner, and looked around before calling 

On the other side, Mrs Zhao and Mr.Zhao was sitting in the garden just looking at the flowers. They were depressed. They could tell that Yunlan did not have long left, but they did not want to give up. The feeling of not having any power to help and save their child, is a very painful feeling. 

"What should we do?"  She asked her husband with tears.  Mr.Zhao loved his wife deeply and hated to see her cry, he felt weak and powerless not knowing what to do to make his wife better nor how to save his own child.  

So many people envied this couple, their family has been friends for generations, both families have deep rooted values which makes their family prosper and expand, so the grandparents made a engagement agreement early on, but they were not the type to force them if they did not like it, so when Ling  Mei-Lin and Zhao Yunke was born around the same time, they played together during their childhood, then fell in love during their teens, both families were extremely happy, and made a solid partnership on all levels. That's why both families have firm and steady roots in business.  

Mrs. Zhao and Mr.Zhao  loved their kids very much because they were deeply in love with each other, naturally they loved the kids made from both of them. When they had their daughter, they thought she would be the only one, because Mrs. Zhao had damaged her health during childbirth, so the daughter was spoiled and cared for like precious pearl. 

11  years later the daughter told them she had a dream that she would have a younger brother soon, at first they did not believe, its been 11 years already so they had already thought she could not get pregnant again,  but then few months later, they found out she was really pregnant , so they believed that their daughter was a lucky star.  So they spoiled her even more. Because Mrs. Zhaos health was already not so good, she had complications when she had Yunlan, and almost lost him, so they also spoiled him, and loved him dearly. 

The one that loved him the most was Yinlan, she would protect him and spoil him. Early on they noticed that something was wrong with Yunlan. They took him to the doctors, the found out that he was a genius with high IQ but he lacked emotions.  This made them love him even more and did not tell him that they knew. Later on they noticed that he worked so hard to make money to make it up for them.   

They wanted to stop him, and not let him work so hard since he was so young and in their eyes just a baby, he helped out with the Zhao business and even started new companies as early as at age 6, then  he made Zhao businesses flourish when he was just a teen, but it made them distress.  

But the doctor advice them not to discourage him, since this was his way to tell them, he knows they care for him and love him, and this is his way to tell them, he understand it, and he also care for them.  

Yinlan wanted to study business and help him out, but one day she woke up on a private plane, with a folder, when she open the folder, she found her jewelry designs she had made in her free time, she did not know that he had seen it. With it was an admission letter from the best designer school overseas, also a jewelry company under her name, with a letter , on the letter it said, " do it well" 

She knew her brother must have known that deep inside, her dream was to be a jewelry designer , that's when she truly felt that even though her brother could not show emotion or feel it, he really cared and loved them.  She was thankful and felt sorry she is the older one she should be the one to take care of him, so she also wanted to help her brother. So she worked hard and got top grades during her 4 years of university and also met her current husband who also studied overseas. 

They got married when they graduated, and went back home to take over the jewelry company. Yunlan opened a Jade company on top of it when they got married.  Lin Jun, Yinlans husband had grown up with his mother, his father was a police officer and died in line of duty. Lin Jun fell in love with Yinlan early on and spent 3 years pursuing her.  He liked the family atmosphere very much and got on well with the family.  They had Jengshi a year after they got married.  

What puzzled them was that Jengshi from very early one, used to walk behind Yunlan as a tail. He liked Yunlan the most, which is very strange since Yunlan can't give of any emotions. They thought, children was more sensitive to human emotions, and that although Yunlan did not coax him or hug him, he still could tell that Yunlan was very good.  They thought Jengshi would be scared the older he got, but instead Jengshi started to worship and admire him more and more. 

Yinlan did not feel sore or jealous that her child liked Yunlan more, because she also thought her brother was the best. Even Lin Jun felt it was just right, he also admired this brother in law sincerely.  So when Yunlan had the accident and got the death countdown from the doctors, they whole family was devastated. 

They also could tell that Jengshis changes was because of this, so they did not reprimand him to badly, how can Yinlan not understand her own son, and also her brother, they all felt it, he has given up and was just waiting to give it all up. 

Mrs. Zhao and Mr.Zhao was silently supporting each other, when the housekeeper came

"Old Master, the master asked few of us to go back, he said he was moving back to his apartment near Jengshis school

"what? why?"  Mrs. Zhao was panicking , did he give up already , is he going to hide to die alone?  

"Old Madam, he did not say, but he gave a list on what he needed, it seems like he is going to live with someone? maybe he is taking Jengshi with him?" 

This made them puzzled, then they thought he might use Jengshi as a shield , Mrs Zhao picked up her phone and was about to call Yunlan, when her phone rang, and she saw it was a video call from  Jengshi

She picked up and both her and her husband showed up on the video, they saw Jengshi exited 

"Grandma!

"A'shi whats wrong?" 

"Grandma! Uncle has a boyfriend! " 

This was shocking news that all of them froze, she stuttered 

"what did you say? don't play with me, are you covering up for your uncle, to tell such lie?" 

"no grandma I swear, Uncle said he fell in love at first sight, and its my classmate, he is moving in with uncle after school !"

What is he saying? Yunlan fell in love? com on if you are going to lie you got to make it more believable , how can Yunlan who can not even show basic emotions to fall in love, they had given up on that way long ago. 

"A'shi, don't cover for your uncle, did he tell you to say this? is he giving up?

Mrs Zhao started crying.  Jengshi got restless 

"A'shi, we all know you worship your uncle, but you cant cover for him like that " Mr.Zhao said sternly 

"No, grandma, granpa, I swear on my everything, Uncle really did fall in love at first sight, he even told me to protect him in school, and when they spoke on the phone earlier, I heard Uncle laugh!"

They were even more stunned,they looked at Jengshi, he seemed serious , is this possible?

Mrs.Zhao looked at her husband, 

"quickly bring out your phone"  she told him, and they called Yunlan right away, forgetting Jengshi on the other phone

The phone rang, they had it on speaker.

"dad, whats wrong?" 

"A'lan, Old Bai  said you are moving back, why?" 

"oh mom, I got a boyfriend now, so want to live in 2 person world" 

It was silent for a while, 

"A'lan, don't lie to me okay? when did you get a boyfriend?" 

"mom its true, as soon as I saw him, I liked him very much, and he also fell in love with me at first sight, and agreed to be with me. Mom I like him very much, he is very cute, you will also like him" 

Tears started to run down her face, but this time it was happy tears, she could hear it, on his voice, that he was very happy right now and so many words, when has he ever explained anything with so many words, he should not be lying, but she cant be sure until she see it herself 

"then A'lan please bring him home, I cant be sure your not covering up, so please bring him home for dinner okay?" 

Yunlan got silent, will this scare him?

"mom.." 

"you cant bring him home? is it because your lying to me?" 

"its not that, its just we just met, don't want to scare him away, but I will ask him okay?" 

"doesn't matter, you either bring him home, or we will go there"

She hung up before he could say anything back. She looked at her husband. He smiled

"he doesn't seem to be lying, I'm very curious, what kind of person can make him fall in love"

She also laughed, 

"if he fell  in love he wont give up right?" 

He nodded, and they hugged getting all mushy , then they heard a cough 

They looked down on the other phone, forgetting that they were still on phone with Jengshi. 

Jengshi is used to being fed dog-food by his grandparents and parents, its just that its been a while since Uncles accident. 

"oh A'shi you are still there" 

He rolled his eyes

"Grandma this is not important!, we have to work hard to let Shen wei stay in our family, this way Uncle will not give up right?, so we have to make a plan, make him fall in love with our family so he wont go, I mean can we trust uncles cold personality to keep him?? so we have to be extra nice and extra soft and show off all Uncles good sides for him right?" 

"Shen wei? thats his name? you said he is your classmate, which means he is young, you are right if we don't help, your Uncle might scare him away, then you have to talk to him, and get him to agree to come over for dinner, if he agrees, your uncle most likely wont say no" 

She asked eagerly, she believed it 70% now, by the way both Jengshi and Yunlan responded, if she finds out they are lying, she would beat them herself then get her husband to beat them more.

"okay grandma will do"

"what is he like? is he very cute? handsome? nice? oh what does he like to eat, you have to figure that out too, and then text us so we have it ready for him" 

Jengshi froze, what should he say, he is ugly?  because  honestly he cant see the hidden beauty at all, 

"well, he seem nice, you will see later, okay grandma I got to go, he told me not to take long and not skip class" 

If he really said that then she has a very good impression of him already 

"okay, you go go " 

They hung up, and her smile could not be diminished, but then she started to worry again.

"don't worry, I believe that someone that can make your son fall in love is very special"

She nodded, that's right, doesn't matter what he is like as long as he is not evil or will hurt Yunlan, its fine.  They never expected Yunlan to get married this life, nor have any kids, so that he fell in love with a young man, had no negative impact on them. They just happy that he managed to fall in love. 

She turned to look at the housekeeper who was stunned in place , he thought that he might be getting old, how come he heard that Yunlan fell in love? is this possible?

"Old Bai, you heard it, so do as Yunlan said, but first we have to put the house more presentable, and also  make sure the kitchen is on standby, will let them know later what Shen wei likes to eat, and also tell Old Mei to help me find old baby pictures of Yunlan , we have to do our best to kidnap Shen wei to our family" 

Mr.Zhao wanted to investigate Shen wei, but he thought lets wait til after we meet. 

Housekeeper Bai, nodded and went to work, still a bit dizzy , but he also was extremely happy if this was true .

Mrs. Zhao then remembered they had to call her daughter.

On the other side, after Jengshi hung up the phone he was very exited,  and when he turned around, he found Kunli standing there. 

"Brother Kunli!" 

Kunli was so shocked by this, how long has it been since he have heard Jengshi call him like that, this shocked him more then the news he just overheard, so he just stood there frozen, looking at Jengshis smile that he hasn't seen for so long, which made his heart beat faster. 

**********************************************************

Another chapter up, hope u like it

Hugsss Suga

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 14.1K 50
Jesse (man) died only to be transmigrated as Feng Mian (woman), in a world ran by Mary Sue. Fortunately, he doesn't need to dress up as a woman, beca...
212K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
39K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
68 1 10
Meng Min, an avid "The Legendary Mechanic" reader, transmigrates into the world of "Galaxy". Equipped with knowledge from the novel, an NPC model, an...