Unwanted Husband (Namseok)

By gwenGOT777

Heir of one of the richest family in Seoul, Namjoon grew up thinking that Kim Seokjin will be his husband whe... More

1. Infatuation
2.Conflict
3.Heartbreak
4.Rude
5. Save Me
6 : Surprised
Kiss
8. KNJ
9. 1st Day
10. Past and Present
11. I don't like you
12. C.R.A.Z.Y friends
13. If
14. Twisted
15. Sweetest What If's
16. Face the music
17. PUNISHMENT I
18. PUNISHMENT II
20. Back in Time
21
22. Changes
23. Strings
24. Ritual

19. Uncertain

3K 170 56
By gwenGOT777

To say that he is dumb is not quite true, but now Hoseok thinks there's a possibility that he is acting that way. To say that he is stupefied is an understatement, never in his wildest dreams had he thought about Kim Namjoon giving him breakfast in bed. He looked at Namjoon with his jaw wide open, blinking once, twice, and then proceeded to pinch his cheeks to see if he is still dreaming.

Namjoon snorts and shakes his head as he sees what Hoseok was doing. He has an idea on what is going on inside his carrier's mind right at that moment.

"Good morning, you are now awake and I brought food for you." the man said with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Why..." Hoseok dumbly asked.

"Why not?"

"..."

"Eat, we have to go and say goodbye to your father before we head off to the ancestral territory. Hoseok, I know we started our whole relationship on bad terms, I was in love with your older brother and I was nothing but a mean jerk toward you. I deeply apologize for that, my reason that I am a person who is true to my feelings and have no care about others' opinions or feelings doesn't give justice to my actions." Namjoon stated.

Hoseok was shocked after that statement, he grabbed onto his pancakes and munched on them as he stares at his fiancee without blinking, wanting to know what the taller man is up to now.

"I am your legal guardian now, I said it too many times before. We are good as married since your name has already been written on our family record and I take care of my family. I am now your provider, I assure you that I will take care of you from now on. You are my carrier now and I expect you to do your responsibility towards our family as well." Namjoon seriously said as he crosses his arms, knowing that the younger man will put up a fight after hearing that.

"Does this mean that you want to control me just like how you controlled my brother?" Hoseok dangerously said, glaring and eyes staring intently at his fiancee.

Namjoon fights the urge to roll his eyes, he will not act on that urge because he knew the smaller man will whine and make a scene just because he can.

"As if you will let me control you, just in case you didn't notice you have been ignoring my authority on our setup since day one." the man blurted out.

Hoseok felt a little bit smug after hearing that which makes him shift his eyes away from the man who confuses the heck out of him and now focus on his food. People think lowly of him, and he heard the statement that he is a total downgrade from his perfect brother so many times before it started to lose its effect on him because deep inside he knew that it is not true. He has a fully functional brain thank you very much, although it may be a bit rusty since he doesn't use it that much and tend to follow his emotions instead but he knew stuff and is an expert on keeping himself out of trouble. A skill he has honed since Seokjin's mother is almost always after his ass, that woman is so focused on kicking him out of the house and out of the family life.

"Going there would be very dangerous Joon ah, you are aware that we might be trapped in there. They will do all they can to milk us out of our worth. Or if they turn evil they will keep us locked up, do you want us to become prisoners?" He carefully said as Namjoon sat beside him on the bed.

"I know but the thing is we don't have a choice, since they are aware of your rendezvous with that guy. I told you before that it is one of the reasons why we are called there in the first place."

Hoseok snorted at that statement.

"That guy has a name, and he has been your friend too."

"I don't want to say his name because I'm annoyed by him. I don't want you uttering his name as well." Namjoon sulks as he stares at Hoseok who rolled his eyes.

"Why not, stop letting your emotion rule over. I already told you nothing happened between us and Yoo..."

"Stop... I said I don't want to hear his name from you."

"Stop being a child Joon ah... He is a friend... Yoongi Yoongi Yoongi...." Hoseok cheerfully said, intent to annoy the heck out of his fiancee when Namjoon grabbed his face and kissed him.

Frozen in surprise he felt how the taller man gently nudges his lower lip before slowly leaning back. Looking intensely at him.

"Don't say his name, please Hoba. Say mine instead... Say it..." Namjoon gently said, still holding Hoseok's face.

"Joon..."

Joon kissed him again and this time he kissed back. This is a very weird morning for Hoseok but he is not saying no to Namjoon's sudden possessiveness or his sweet kisses. After all, he has held a torch for this man since they were kids.

It has taken some hours before Namjoon has taken his fill and the fact that Hoseok chooses this day to show his submissive side makes it hard for the taller man to let go and start their day. The truth is he wanted nothing more than to just lie on their bed and make some love with his carrier.

Just the thought that this human being is his now triggered his protective side, it makes him want to do things toward the smaller man. He wants to hide him from the rest of the world.

He saw Hoseok going down the stairs and hurried toward him to help him with the bags. They both know that going back to the ancestral territory would take them some time and so the smaller man has taken it upon himself to pack for the two of them. Namjoon is very pleased with the initiative, seeing how caring the smaller man is makes him at ease. Once they expand their family he knew he can count on Hoseok to take care of their future children.

"Thanks..." Hoseok mumbles under his breath, not able to look into Namjoon's eyes. He is still shocked at the man's sudden attitude change towards their relationship... If what they have is an actual relationship, he is not sure at all. They have not spoken of anything related to their situation at all.

He stares at Namjoon's broad back, carrying their bags and luggage, and wonders what will happen to them from now on. He is still suspicious of his fiancee, he has been nothing but a jerk towards him since day one and he wouldn't put it past the man if ever it is confirmed that he is just playing with Hoseok's feelings now. Namjoon will get a huge laugh after he made a fool out of him he guess.

Namjoon nudges him inside the car and they spent a very silent yet comfortable ride towards Hoseok's family house where his father is currently at. He doesn't know why the man insisted on saying their goodbye's in person, why not call instead right? But Hoseok assumes this is one of those rules thingy on providers and he knew Namjoon. The man is very strict regarding rules, hence Seokjin's insistent to come out of their marriage agreement.

Hoseok turns his head and looked at the taller man's side profile. Easy on the eye, strong aura, muscled chest and abs, strong arms...

"Stop what you're doing right now baby before I stop this car and fuck you in public." Namjoon suddenly said without looking at Hoseok.

"What.... Pervert!" Hoseok said with a flustered face, looking elsewhere now to hide his shame. He needs to get a grip, he is literally drooling on Namjoon while he is driving.

"You're calling me that but you're the one who's looking at me like you wanted to suck my dick again. Stop it. As much as I love your mouth on me we can't do that before meeting your father."

Hoseok shakes his head at him and lets the man steer the car toward his house. The staff is already waiting for them.

"Where's my dad? Is my brother still here?" Hoseok asked the maid who wasn't able to answer him because Namjoon put an arm around his shoulder and steer him inside walking straight to the living room where he saw his father reading some reports, face serious and tense.

"Good morning Mr. Kim we are here to pay our respect before going to the ancestral territory. " Namjoon blurted out while gently nudging the smaller man with him.

Hoseok looks at him in surprise, everything is weird, why so formal all of a sudden?

"Hi dad, we are going and Namjoon said we should get here to say our goodbyes personally," Hoseok said with a small wave of his hands.

The elder Kim smiled at the two of them and nods his head. Kim Namjoon really proves himself as a good choice for a son-in-law. He knew all the protocols and he hope he will instill some of them in his sunshine Hoseok.

"I am very pleased to see you two on this fine morning, a job well done Namjoon you remember everything you need to do. The elders are already informed of your journey today and they are expecting you. A word of advice, be polite. No matter how annoying they may be I would like to remind you all to never get on the wrong side of them."

"I am not the hot-headed one here, Namjoon is." Hoseok cheekily said while Namjoon just look sharply at him.

"One more thing, your brother and the Min heir are also going there. I don't want any trouble between the two of you Namjoon. You already know they have eyes and everywhere in their territory."

Namjoon gritted his teeth. Why do they need to be there, this is supposed to be a pretty good trip with just him and Hoseok but no... Seokjin and that midget just ruin things for him again.

"Why do they need to be there with us at the same time? Wouldn't it be wise to have a separate talk between us and them?"

"That is why I want you on your best guard Namjoon, they are certainly on to something and it involves the four of you. Be very careful."

"We will be on our way father." Namjoon bows down and tap Hoseok's hips.

"Why do I need to bow down I'm just saying bye-bye to my dad?" Hoseok said with a pout before running towards his father, hugging and kissing him on the cheeks.

"We will be going dad, see you soon. I will bring some souvenirs for you. Bye!"

Namjoon shakes his head, the smaller man really thinks that they are just going on a tour or something and dragged the smaller man out of the mansion, accepting the key to his car from the staff.

"I thought you attended some carrier classes before Hoseok so I assumed you already knew the basics," Namjoon asked.

"I did, I told you before right? I forgot to tell you I always failed in that class. My father has to pay the school to help me clear that subject. Why? Is that one of your golden rules? To have a perfect carrier by your side?" Hoseok cheekily said before glaring at his fiancee.

"I don't care about your attitude or what the public might say about you. I have money that can shut them all up but in case you don't notice we are going to the elder's den. You should at least act accordingly so we can plan around and worm our way out of their clutches." Namjoon calmly explained, aware that the smaller man is getting annoyed at him.

"I can behave in front of them don't worry."

"Hmmmm"

"Is it true what you said a while ago..."

"What did I say exactly..."

"That you don't care about what other people might think about me?"

"Yeah, it's true. I don't care, you can do what you want, get wherever you want to, and dress whatever you want to. I can protect you anyways. I might be an ass but I will protect what's mine babe, never doubt that."

Hoseok giggled and wrapped his hands in Namjoon's arms before leaning his head on the taller man's shoulder, looking up at him with fondness in his eyes.

"I'm loving this side of you Namjoonie...but after we are finished with the elders you will have to confess to me why the sudden change huh." Hoseok had to admit that there are some tempting benefits to having Namjoon as his lover.

"I will...but for now just stay with me and enjoy the ride."

The two smile and enjoy the long ride toward their ancestral territory.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 12.8K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...
797K 35.9K 35
Seokjin came home from a hectic day just to realized that his parents were marrying him off without any conditions to an heir of a company, kim Namjo...
258K 9.7K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
91.7K 4.3K 17
[Completed] Jungkook's mother married Namjoon's father. They were happily in love. But the problem was their sons. Namjoon and Jungkook hated each o...