...

By Seiko_1711

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character Info I
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N

Chapter 2

2.1K 59 5
By Seiko_1711

(A/N: Got nothing to say so Good morning/evening everyone how's your day? :3...

oh now I remember Zesshi's personality will be a bit off from the original for a reason ;3 but it should still be the battle maniac who does not care about anything not strong or interesting but she will be a lot more laid back.)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(Pov: Zesshi)

"It's been some time since I've Finally killed the bastard now I'm just barely unconscious due to this boy's dark elf. No matter how much I tried I can't defeat this being now it seems to be waiting. Oh well I already have completed my goal I'm fine to go away now"

These words are what I was thinking in face of such a situation when I suddenly felt something pulling me behind then I suddenly felt grass on my back. As I tried to sit up all I saw was that am in a forest and there was this weird black slime in front of me.

(Weird Slime)

"Hello, Zesshi thank god I managed to get the portal ready before they captured you."

It said I was shocked how could such a simple creature even do that? But it continued to speak and my body was too weak to even fight anything.

(Weird Slime)

"I'd like to give you a deal!"

(Zesshi)

"What is this Deal?"

The slime then extended its supposed to be its "hand" on my head as information about her deal appeared in my head.

(Zesshi)

"It is quite tempting but what if I reject it?"

(Weird Slime)

"Then sadly ill have to take over your body as weak as you are right now that is very simple to do anyways so do you accept?"

As I began to think about the deal.

(Zesshi)

"By letting this parasite do as it says in the information inside me that will mean she and I will become one and anything she absorbs will let me and her grow but she will have more control than me. Well, I should just accept it not like I can use anything against it anyways as if I refuse it will still take over me.

As I sigh, I then look at it and said.

(Zesshi)

" I accept you're deal, you can call me Zesshi."

(Weird slime)

"Nice I thought id be forced to take over you, you can call me Shio. Anyways I'll start the merging process I warn you it will be quite painful so be prepared."

(Zesshi)

"What do yo- Argghhhhhhh"

I felt immense pain in my chest as I see her entire body cutting a hole in my chest and climbing inside as I continue to scream in pain.

(15min later)

After what felt like forever the pain if finally gone and I noticed all wounds I had was healed including the hole in my chest.

(Shio)

"Ahhhh It feels so comfortable inside here."

I hear her voice in my head.

(A/N: If there's a "Hello" near character's names that mean... Well they're talking in their mind)

(Zesshi)

"Is that you Shio?"

(Shio)

"Yes, and I must say your inside is so warm and comfortable so I've decided I stay with you forever."

(Zesshi)

"I see, well suit yourself there I guess though just want to ask what I'm supposed to do now?"

(Shio)

"First strip all your clothes"

(Zesshi)

"But why?"

(Shio)

"I'll absorb it so I can copy its design and I'll turn my non-core parts into your clothes so that every time I get stronger your clothes also gets stronger."

(Zesshi)

"I see, wait a bit"

I said as I start to strip and when all my clothes were all at the ground my chest suddenly burst open and a black shadowy tentacle came out of it and starts to absorb my clothes. After a few mins, I started to sweat this black liquid substance as it slowly turned into my previous clothes as I touch it

(Zesshi)

"Neat I can't even notice that it's not fabric."

(Shio)

"Right, also give me your scythe I'll do the same thing to it."

She said as I hand over the scythe and after a couple of minutes, it was done.

(Shio)

"Now you won't have to worry about it breaking or carrying the scythe I can just materialize it for you when you need it."

(Zesshi)

"Thank you so my dear parasite where are we now?"

(Shio)

"We are in a world where portals called "Gate" appears and there are these people called hunters there..."

As Shio proceeds to tell me the basic information as well as key information about the world we are currently in.

(Shio)

"And that's about it."

(Zesshi)

"I see so what do we do now?"

(Shio)

"Hmm, I don't know I guess for now why not try registering as a hunter?"

(Zesshi)

"But based on what you told me I don't have these things called ID or something so they might be suspicious of me and I hate paperwork."

(Shio)

"That's true hmmm... How about this we go secretly straight to the chairman and have him deal with the paperwork?"

(Zesshi)

"I guess that works lets go"

(3rd person PoV)

It's a sunny day at Korea's hunter association's main building Chairman Go Gunhee can be seen doing his daily paperwork.

(Go Gunhee)

"Yesterday Sung Jin woo decided to not join the association but said he must hunt."

He smiled remembering his meeting with the young hunter and felt the fire of his youth ignited again something he thought was already long gone.

(Go Gunhee)

"No matter what his choice is I shall respect them and those eyes tell me he's serious about it."

Still reminiscing about what happened yesterday when he suddenly felt another presence inside the office with him. Looking around he saw a girl full of black and white clothing alongside her hair.

(A/N: Yeah I know I suck at explaining details no need to rub it in...)

Seeing the unwelcomed guess Gunhee Readied himself for anything that was to come.

(Go Gunhee)

"May I ask what is your business with this old man?"

(Zesshi)

"Well seeing you like that I will cut to the chase"

As he felt the tension in the air get thicker as the girl spoke again.

(Zesshi)

"I want to get registered as a Hunter."

Hearing what the girl Gunhee felt all the tension leave his body as the girl's words almost made him laugh.

(Go Gunhee)

"Hahaha, You can just get registered on the bottom floor of the building why would you need to come to me?"

(Zesshi)

"I have special circumstances that I don't want to share also..."

He suddenly started to sweat as he felt the power inside the girl released for just a short bit.

(Zesshi)

"I think am an S rank so its fair that id come to you to confirm it"

(Go Gunhee thinking)

"Based on what I felt this girl has more strength than I had when I was at my prime"

Thinking about it he spoke.

(Go Gunhee)

"I see it's a wise choice indeed coming to me as you're in fact an S rank I won't even need a measuring machine to notice it. As for your special circumstances, what is it exactly?"

(Zesshi)

"I don't have an identity or maybe I remove them should be the right term for it. Let's just say I want to start a new life."

She said with sorrow in her eyes, seeing her expression Gunhee decided to not remind her of what kind of past she might have.

(Go Gunhee)

"I understand now may I know your name and maybe your goal."

(Zesshi)

"Zesshi, my name is Zesshi Zetsumei as for my goals I would like to create a guild is that possible or do I need to do something else?"

(Go Gunhee)

"Nice to meet you Miss Zesshi and of course, you can as you are an S rank you just need to ask the association and we will handle it."

(Zesshi)

"Thank you."

(Go Gunhee)

"There will be a reassessment in about 2 days why don't you come back by then that's a good way to introduce you and your guild paperwork should be finished by that time."

(Zesshi)

"I see then I'll be going now Mister Go Gunhee thank you for the help I appreciate it well see each other again in 2 days."

As she left through the door, sensing that she was gone Gunhee sat on his chair and thought.

(Go Gunhee)

"Youngsters these days have so much potential it is making these old bones excited for the future."

(10min later outside the association building)

(Shio)

"You really had to make me work hard trying to suppress your itch to fight the old man ain't you."

(Zesshi)

"Forgive me Shio but that old man has a brilliant light aura in him that radiates power and I want to fight him."

(Shio)

"Next time Zesshi for now we should finish our necessities in this world after that we can have fun."

(Zesshi)

"Ok, but how did I suddenly become like that I was never polite to anyone?"

(Shio)

"Oh that, I think it is due to me and you sharing a lot of things now and it also apparently includes personality. That was my manipulative nature that you took earlier."

(Zesshi)

"I see well we can't change that now let's just eat this world has some amazing foods"

(Shio)

"And that's my carefree nature you got there now."

As they proceed to find some people to "borrow" money from as Shio began to think.

(Shio thinking)

"Hmmm my personalities and habits are combining with Zesshi does that also means I will get her battle maniac personality? Oh, I hope not it is annoying to be like that but let's just figure it out later food is more important."

After eating they then proceed to "borrow" a house/apartment from a random "kind" rich people they found.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(A/N: Now this time I don't have anything to say so amma just say hello to everyone and have a nice day bye bye :3."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 221 7
"When life give you lemons, make lemonade." - is propably the correct proverb for a certain woman whose life always filled with so many miseries and...
5.9K 226 8
A woman just died because she was betrayed by someone close to her. Feeling frustrated since she still has a regret, she swear that if there's anothe...
2.6K 93 8
Death and destruction. That's what plagued this universe. A massive war ravaged all of reality and the last one survivor. The last human. The one who...
103K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...