It's Lust, Not Love

By LuckyDay

Anabel has never had a relationship, never had her first kiss, never been in love, but all that changes when... More

It's Lust, Not Love
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31

Part 10

6.3K 86 1
By LuckyDay

Ana’s POV

Lying in bed next to Lewis felt like the safest place in the world. His body was warm, and his strong arms were wrapped around me. I’d never thought I’d ever be able to enjoy any acts of passion again, not after what happened the summer before freshman year.

Ana’s Flashback

I was at a party, and not just any party, but a high school one! You know the ones with loud music, dancing, and lots and lots of alcohol? Me, the shy quiet girl only just about to go into 9th grade at Victoria High, and I had been invited to one of the biggest parties of the year! A guy, Ricardo, I had met walking down the street had invited me, but he seemed nice and I thought maybe I could make some friends and be popular, so I decided to go, and here I was.

I felt someone’s arm around me, and looked up to see Ricardo’s face. He wasn’t very good looking; his eyes were too small and his nose too big, but he was a guy who was paying attention to me, so I felt special.

“Let’s get you a drink!” He smirked at me, slightly slurring his words. I had never had any alcohol before, but I wanted to impress Ricardo so I let him get me a beer. I brought it to my lips and drank. It tasted disgusting and I wanted to spit it out, but Ricardo was still watching me so I forced myself to swallow.

 I barely noticed Ricardo refilling my drink every time I finished it. Before long, it seemed like the world and everyone in it was spinning, spinning and getting fuzzier and fuzzier. I couldn’t walk in a straight line, in fact, I could hardly even walk. I just stumbled around in my confusion until Ricardo came back to me.

“C’mon, let’s go inside.” He hadn’t been drinking as much as me; that was obvious. He just dragged me into the house behind him, and up into a bedroom.

I collapsed onto the bed and tried to make my head stop spinning. I didn’t see Ricardo standing by the bed, taking off his shirt. I didn’t realize he had locked the door either. He then pulled me into a sitting position.

“Take off your shirt.” He commanded me.

“Wha? Why?” I asked, not really worried yet. I didn’t really understand what was going on.

“Just do it!” He growled at me. I wanted to please him, so I did. “And your pants!” I did this too.

I was only in my underwear now, blushing and sitting on the bed and looking up into Ricardo’s face leering down at me. Then he roughly pushed me down to where I was lying on the bed again and started kissing my neck, trying to unhook my bra with both hands. Once he had succeeded in that, he pulled my underwear off and got off the bed to begin unbuckling his pants. I finally realized what was happening, and fear struck me. I couldn’t feel the alcohol’s influence over me anymore; all I knew was that I had to get out of that room. I scrambled off the bed and ran towards the door as fast as my little 14 year old legs could carry me, but Ricardo grabbed my arm and savagely threw me against the wall. I sank to the ground, tears pouring out of my eyes. I let out a sob.

Ricardo pulled me back to my feet and with one hand held my hands above my head. I tried kicking him but he went in between my legs, not allowing me to move. We were both naked now. There was nothing I could do.

“I was going to be gentle with you, but your attempt at escape changed my mind.” He whispered into my ear.

Ana’s POV Present

I had blocked the memory of what happened next, but I still knew what had taken place that night. I had transferred high schools after that, too afraid to risk facing Ricardo again. My dad hadn’t even asked questions, but I wasn’t going to admit what happened anyway. Nobody knew about what had happened, only me. After the incident, I had read books about other girls who had been raped. Some of them were too scared to ever have sex again. I had always thought I would be like that. It was one of the reasons I couldn’t do it with Johnny, but with Lewis, well, he was special. And he was all mine. I smiled. Could I maybe, possibly love him? I wondered. No, that was impossible! After the Ricardo incident and seeing so many families torn apart by unfaithful spouses, I had decided love didn’t exist, it was just an idea. I’m in lust, not love. I told myself. But a little voice in the back of my mind kept insisting, this is more than lust!

I snuggled into Lewis’s arms. It doesn’t matter what I’m in, as long as he’s all mine, I thought with a smile.

Lewis’s POV

Talk about incredible! I wasn’t a virgin, I hadn’t been for a while now, so I had experiences to compare this time to, and this had been the stuff dreams were made of! And now she was in my arms and I was listening to her soft breathing. Was she asleep? In this instant, we were just two people; age didn’t matter, being her teacher didn’t matter. It was just us.

I think I love her!

As if in response to my thought, she snuggled in closer to me. I began stroking her shoulder, and she shivered.

The doorbell rang, interrupting my thoughts. I leaped out of bed and threw my shirt and shorts on as best as I could as I rushed to the door.

I swung the door open, a little out of breath.

“Hey lil bro!” ugh!

“Rowland, what are you doing here?”

“Can’t a guy go say hi to his brother?” He smirked as he stepped through the door.

“Well, you’ve said hi, so can you leave now?” He said through gritted teeth. Rowland looked me up and down, his eyebrows raised.

“You’re out of breath, you desperately want me to leave, and your shirts inside-out. You’ve got a girl here, don’t you?” He grinned, running towards my bedroom.

“Rowland, no!” I called out, but he was already there. He smirked at me as I caught up to him, then turned back to Ana. She was sitting on my bed, eyes wide open, completely naked, looking back and forth between me and my brother.

“Dude, Rowland, get outta here!” I yelled at him, but he just laughed at me.

“Sharing is caring bro! And I’m sure she wouldn’t mind!” he added, winking at Ana. She blushed. This was really pissing me off. I glared at Rowland. “I’m going, relax!” And he walked out the door.

I looked at Ana. “I’m really sorry about that!” And I followed Rowland out to deal with him.

“What the hell!” I yelled at him when we were out of the bedroom.

“Hey, I was just looking! No harm in that!” he defended himself.

“She’s only 16!”

“Well then why are you sleeping with her?” He smirked at me.

“Because—because I like her, and I’m not going to use her like you would!”

“Aw, that really hurt!” Rowland said, sarcastically. “I bet I could get her in bed, too. Or maybe just use a countertop or wall, if you know what I mean.”

I gaped at him. “I can’t believe I’m related to you!” He chuckled at my disgust.

“Does she wear a school girl uniform?”

“Yeah….”

“That’s hot!”

“You’re sick, Rowland!” Just then, Ana walked in.

“Um, hi…” she said tentatively.

“Aw, you’re wearing clothes now. Damn!” I hit Rowland over the head. Ana quickly looked down at the ground, blushing, but I noticed she was smiling. Why is she smiling about that? That can’t be good…

“How far apart are you guys in age?”

“I’m 2 years older than him.” Rowland answered.

“So you’re 24?” Rowland nodded. “Wow, except for the hair color, you guys could be twins! Even your voices sound alike.” I scowled, but Rowland looked pleased.

“Well, he’s the evil one.” I muttered.

“Excuse me; I prefer the term ‘fun’, thank you very much!” Rowland corrected me. I just rolled my eyes. Ana was cracking up; maybe she didn’t realize I was serious when I called him evil. I thought back to that bet Rowland had made, about getting Ana into bed with him. I had a flashback of Cara.

Lewis’s Flashback

I was heading back home after teaching and art course at the local university. I felt pretty proud of myself; it was my first time really teaching anything, and I thought I had done pretty well. Now I just couldn’t wait to get back to my girlfriend, Cara. She had just moved in, and tonight would be our first night in the new house. My parents had bought the house as a city home, but they had bought a new one and never bothered selling this one, so I got it.

I unlocked the door and walked inside quietly, trying to surprise Cara. I heard some noises in the room I had converted into my art studio, so I stealthily crept towards it and flung open the door. There was Cara, riding my brother, surrounded by my artwork, now smashed on the floor. Cara turned to look at me, but they didn’t stop. They just kept going, and going, and I couldn’t move.

Lewis’s POV Present

I couldn’t let Rowland have Ana!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.9K 29
Evelyn is finally convinced to go to a party by her best freind, Gabby, and her crush, Ryan. But after getting extremely drunk, Ryan and Evelyn have...
31.7K 348 25
Andria and her twin brother Andrew live in small town Minnesota. They are just starting their senior year of high school when things begin to change...
19.7K 254 24
Christina has just started going to her new school - Everday Secondary school. She's always been bullied, and has never had friends. Although she's...
572 94 28
While Reed travels to Egypt on business, trying to help an old friend, he's tricked into helping the government capture an old nemesis. While Ayah is...