𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯...

By Lovable_Mrs_bunny

♥♡"Where am i?" moments of silent-"This isn't my home at all......." Your a demon, but not a normal demon. Yo... More

¡𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯!
十一
十二
十三
!Halloween special!
十四
十五
Early New years/Late Christmas special!
十六
A/N
十七
十八

1.2K 33 23
By Lovable_Mrs_bunny

[Name] only stared at him in silence. The wind slightly blowing as a simple leaf blew pass them.

Akaza was getting uncomfortable with the silence so he then broke the silence-"I have been training and training for months! S-so fight me!" He says.

[Name] only closed her eyes, a soft smile on her face as she did. That caused the uppermoon demon to blush slightly.

"Akaza-sama, the only reason I did it was because you were hurting my friends" [Name] says, Akaza had an irk on his face-"You...I did not come here for!-"

"But....

..."

"I sincerely apologize Akaza-sama" [Name] says, she felt guilty for hurting him. She bowed down slightly, her [H/c] locks slightly falling in front of her face.

This had only made the uppermoon turn red, he was staring at her. Not only she had made him think she was cute but she was so flipping adorable!

[Name] stopped bowing and softly smiled at him-"I don't love to do violence a lot Akaza-sama, I didn't mean to hurt you" she says softly.

Akaza could feel his heart racing, why?....was must she be so precious.

[Name] walks up to him making Akaza slightly flinch, what she did had surprised him.

She had hugged him, Akaza looked down at her small figure hugging him. He had no words, but he was not gonna lie He loved the hug.

His eyes were widen slightly.

He hugged back-"Akaza-sama....I have a question, is there a demon here? Other than you?" She asked.

Akaza hesitated but nodded, [Name] stared at him while softly smiling, she then kissed his cheek gently-"Thank you Akaza-sama...." She said softly.

Akaza's eyes has widen once he felt her lips on his cheeks, he was even more speechless as he just nodded slightly.

"[Name]-san! Where are you!" Tanjiro's voice yelled out in worry and panic.

"Huh? Akaza-sama you should go" [Name] says, Akaza nodded at her and left, feeling something in his chest as he was far enough where no one can see him but he could see [Name].

The trio and Tengen had ran over to her once they spotted her-"[Name]-chan!" Zenistu yelled out and hugged her.

"Pay attention [Name]-san, you could have gotten hurt since your my wife" Tengen says, hugging her while he pushed Zenistu away who glared at him.

"Are you okay [Mispronounce name]!" Inosuke asked, looking at her.

"[Name]-san are you okay?" Tanjiro asked worriedly. [Name] nodded and softly smiled at them.

After that had happened all of them then went around the place, they then saw people gathering.

Apparently it was a high ranked Orian, Tengen talked about who it was-"[Mispronounce name] is better" Inosuke says, looking at the orian and [Name].

After some more time, Tanjiro and Inosuke had been accepted by different houses. [Name] was gonna be chosen first but Zenistu was clinging onto her to much that they didn't want to take Zenistu in.

They really wanted [Name], but seeing how clingy Zenistu was they did not take him in along with [Name] who had to comfort him.

Heck they even kinda thought of even taking Zenistu too if it meant taking [Name] with them since Zenistu looked beautiful.

Although the first one picked Tanjiro. Then second was Inosuke.

Tengen was glaring at Zenistu, he then pinched his cheeks harshly-"Oi....piss hair stop, [Name] would have been picked first if you didn't cling onto her...I would have smacked you if it weren't for-" till.

"Excuse me? How much is for this wonderful [H/c] woman?" A lady says, pointing to [Name].

"I was wondering if I could take her in and train her to be the best educated orian" the lady said, Tengen was about to say something till-"Excuse me mam? Can Zenko-chan also come with me?" [Name] asked politely.

"Well....Um...." The lady looked at Zenistu, she looked back at [Name]. She hesitantly nodded but then smiled at Zenistu and [Name]-"alright"

Zenko? and [Name] approved

Zenistu had been playing the shamisen really aggressively since Uzui had really pissed him off. His cheeks that Tengen had pinched really hurt.

[Name] watched Zenistu play as she softly smile, her lower part of her kimono was tugged slightly. She looked down and she saw a little girl.

"Um....d-do you mind if I can hug you?" The little girl asked, she looked like a young beginner in training.

"Of course I can" [Name] says softly, it made the girl smile at her brightly. The little girl instantly hugged her after [Name] had said that.

[Name] giggled softly and then walked off when the young child brought her to another spot, leaving Zenistu all alone.

•~-~•

Females watched Zenistu play the shamisem, they had been watching. They were amazed, but also really amazed by 'her' beauty.

"Wow....She can really play that shamisem" The female says, talking about Zenistu to her other female friend.

"I know, apparently she had good ears too! She can play shamisem and even a koto" The other female says.

"She looks so beautiful....I know she will be the best orian with that beauty"

"I couldn't believe she wasn't chosen! But I'm glad she was last since she is really talented!"

Two of the women walked away while talking about Tengen and then heard giggling in a room.

The two peeked in out of curiosity. they saw small little girls with a [H/c]-ette, the female must have been another of the new ones.

"Whoaa! [Name]-chan can I also try?" One little girl asked, [Name] giggled softly-"Of course" she had a rose in her hand.

She tucked in into the girls hair, it made the little girl giggle and hug [Name]. The other girls also wanted a flower too.

[Name] looked so beautiful, she looked like a goddess, an angel. Her features were really angelic, no one can ever take their eyes off of such a beauty.

As the scene happened in front of the two females,

The two females were mesmerized by her beauty, heck they even blushed.

'Does this mean...I love woman now?' They questioned themselves.

While [Name] was walking around after she had helped a few people, she was smiling.

She then started to hum softly to herself, she wondered how her friends were doing.

A female saw [Name] and was walking behind her silently till she spoke up

"Hey you ugly-" She stopped mid-way when [Name] turned around to face her, [Name] looked so angelic.

The female was a bit taken back at her beauty, she was more beautiful than her. It made her jealous and stared at her with jealousy and anger.

"Can I help you mam?" [Name] asked, softly smiling at her like a angel had been sent down from heaven to bless her with her beauty.

"Yeah and who are you?" The black haired female asked, glaring at her-"Oh I apologize, I'm [Name]...one of the new females that came here" she says.

"Hm....." The black haired female only looked at her up and down-'.....Didn't....uppermoon three tell us her name....was....[Name]?' She thought.

'Wait....Kibutsuji-sama....wanted....same exact features....[H/c] hair...[E/c] eyes....[S/t] skin....She...she is the one Kibutsuji-sama wanted?!' Her eyes widen, realizing she was the one.

[Name] stared at the female who seemed to be staring at her features, it didn't go unnoticed by the [H/c] haired female-"Mam are you alright?"

The blacked haired female snapped out of her thoughts and nodded, she was still eyeing [Name] while [Name] started to feel like she was the demon.

"Whats your name?" [Name] asked as she smiled softly, still having suspicions of her being the chance of a demon. It was because the female seemed to have a different aura.

"My name is Warabihime" The female introduced, [Name] smiled more-"Thats a lovely name Warabihime-sama" she happily chimed.

Badump

Her cute face....happy....beautiful.....

Badump

Warabihime nodded and turned her head away, why did she feel her heart beat fast? What was this human doing....maybe she knows?...

"Come with me...[Name]....." She ordered and starts to walk pass [Name]. [Name] nodded and followed her, still staying cautious, she of course did not let her guard down.

Although [Name] had a thought in her mind...She wouldn't mind being friends with her.

This...is the start of the relationship between [Name] and the woman called Warabihime.

A few days had pass, a lot of rumors of being four beautiful women spread across the red light district.

Although [Name] seemed more interesting to other people, of course the other three were really interesting to others but they just love the [H/c]-ette more.

"Thank you so much Warabihime-sama" [Name] says, softly smiling at the orian who had tucked a flower hair pin into her hair.

The two females relationships have approved when days had pass. Although it seems like Warabihime was more....happier than being mean.

She was actually being nice to people since, [Name] was always putting her in a good mood.

"Bring her to me Daki...." Muzan's voice echoed into her head, making her eyes wide.

"Thank you.....your so kind Warabihime-sama" [Name]'s voice echos.....

At this point, Warabihime was getting mixed up and confused. What was happening?

For some reason, she felt like she should just stay by [Name] no matter what.

"Human flesh...."

"Disgusting"

Echos......

Why did she feel like....she didn't like human flesh anymore. The more she hung out with this so...called human made her feel different.

"Your pretty Warabihime-sama"

"The moon looks wonderful doesn't it?.."

Giggles-"It's fine Warabihime-sama"

"No...I just like peace...no violence..."

[Name] was messing with her head wasn't she? why did she feel this way? Did she like her? Should she ask her lord?

"Human.....

flesh.....good"

Well the thought of human flesh made her shudder, the side of her said that it was still good while the other said it was disgusting.

"Bye Warabihime-sama" she says, smiling softly and walking away as Warabihime stared at her figure who turned to the corner and was gone.

Warabihime then walked off after she was done interacting with her. She heard commotion in her room, she was by the entrance.

She saw a blonde female and some girls. She glared and felt anger rising up-"What are you doing here?"

Meanwhile with [Name] who started to walk around till she heard crying, she then felt worried and started to go to the spot where she heard crying.

There she saw a little girl coming out, the side of her ear seemed to be bleeding. [Name] gasped, she then hugged the girl-"Hey....why is your ear bleeding." She asked.

"W-Warabihime- and Z-Zenko-san are in there [Name]-chan" The little girl stuttered, she slightly whimpered from the pain.

She suddenly felt no pain when [Name] touched her ear, [Name] entered the room leaving the little girl curious, the little girl touched her ear and it wasn't bleeding anymore.

"W-Warabihime?...." [Name] said, looking at the scene in slight shock and sadness.

"Huh?- [Name]-chan....." Warabihime then went silent, while [Name] had the look of betrayal. She really hoped Warabihime wasn't the demon but seems like it now.

When Warabihime had seen [Name] looked at her in betrayal, she was shocked and guilty. She was caught now, but she didn't- she had to take her to Muzan.

She felt the need to not take her to Muzan, but....she has to......

While with [Name], she knew that there could be a chance of Warabihime being the demon. It pains her, she really wished she wasn't the demon.

"Forgive me [Name]-chan...." That was then [Name] felt something wrapped around her body, she was to busy in thoughts to notice the obi wrapping around her.

Then....

Everything went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

On top of the roof were Tanjiro and Inosuke, they were on the roof of one of the houses.

"Im telling you there was a demon at my place!" Inosuke exclaims, wanting Tanjiro to believe him.

"It went like-" Inosuke began to show Tanjiro weird hand signs symbols.

"Inosuke, don't worry Zenistu, [Name] and Uzui will be here-"

"NO! Stop and listen Monjiro!"

"They're not coming....." Tengen spoke, the two looked at him, they didn't realize his presence.

"What do you mean?..." Tanjiro asked, his tone full of worry and curiousness.

"I think I put all of you in danger. I wanted to help my wives but those choices I made, letting you guys come with me was a bad choice and now that led to Zenistu and [Name] sudden disappearance" Tengen said, he then stood up.

"You two leave the hanamachi, your not up to this, if there's a upper rank then you guys can't fight it.

-When someone disappears then we count them as....dead...I will operate this mission alone" Tengen says, hesitating to say dead.

He didn't want to believe that [Name] was dead.

"Wait Uzui-!"

"Theres no shame in this....to survive means victory....don't squander this chance" and with that, the sound pillar disappears.

.

.

.

.

.

Warabihime looked at [Name] passed out form, she made sure she was somewhere secure. That being- making her hang upside up at the high top.

Warabihime looked at the blonde she had captured-"....Shes not pretty like [Name]-chan..."

"Daki your the most beautiful creature ever..." Muzan's voice echoed in her head.

Daki only felt more frustrated and confused.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

Inosuke was having a bit trouble cutting the obi worm, that was till-

A kunai was thrown at the obi worm when it was about to approach two figures.

"Worm obi! I like this! It sure is really creepy! I'll be sure to tell Uzui-sama all about it!" A female says, having orange tips on the front of her hair.

"We're here to help boar head! So hang in there!" She added, running while dodging the obi worm's attack.

"Okay! But who are you?!" Inosuke asked, yelling as he attacks.

"We're Uzui's wives! We'll do the best we can, although do know I'm not much of a fighter!" A black haired female says, her haircut short to her shoulders.

"Suma! Don't be so humble!"

"Ack!" Makio smacked Suma.

"B-but Makio! You know it's really true! I got caught easily! We can't help everyone that the demon captured! I might as well die early!" Suma exclaims, dodging the obi's attack.

As all of them attacked, then a sudden flash of speed came.

Zenistu was asleep as he made various damage to the obi worm demon.

"Is he a demon slayer?"

"Whoaaa....wait is that a boy or girl?" A apple had fell, making the two females confused.

"He should stay asleep" Inosuke says, that was till he realized-"Wait...Where's my queen?!"

"Your queen?"

"Yes! My queen should be here!"

They all looked around till they had spotted a person up high, they could never reach that high.

"T-thats....your queen?" Suma asked, not seeing [Name]'s features but only her figure.

"How are we gonna get up?!" Makio asked, it was gonna be tough for them to get [Name] down carefully.

While with Tanjiro, he was occupied.....

•~-Secrets/Facts-~•

•Daki felt guilty, she really didn't want to take her to Muzan but she needed to obey.

•Akaza lost his breath the moment he had felt her soft lips on his cheek.

•Tanjiro, Inosuke and Tengen were worried for [Name], more than Zenistu.

•Yoriichi was watching everything, he wished he
could just come back and pummel Muzan for wanting to take [Name] away.

•Author-san apologizes for the late update, since school and family!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 635 51
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...
1.2M 23.7K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
1.1K 2 4
DISCONTINUED- DO NOT READ CAUSE THIS IS CRINGEY 😍 I AM NOW REMAKING THIS FANFICTION THE THIRD TIME. 彡「 𝗞𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗦𝗨 𝗡𝗢 𝗬𝗔𝗜𝗕𝗔 」 "𝑶𝒐𝒉! 𝑳...