𝑹0𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑴0𝑵𝒀 (𝑶...

By Woomyin

(DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, A REVAMPED VERSION WILL BE COMING SOON SO THIS IS SOMEWHAT THE OLD VER.) ... More

𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏! ♡ (𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅!)
♚♔ 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝐱 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
♚ 𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒃𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
❁ 𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 (𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒂 𝑰𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
♚♔ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
♚♔ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒕.3 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
♚♔ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒕.4 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
♚♔ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒕.5 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
♚♔ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒆 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)

♚♔ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒕.2 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)

2 0 0
By Woomyin

𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝑱𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉~

" 𝑹𝒆𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒌𝒚𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔. "
"𝑨𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒕, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍! "

𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚:
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘!
(𝑾𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈)

(𝑼𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔.)

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔: 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆!

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆: 𝑺𝒆𝒎𝒊-𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇 (𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈.)

(--- .... --..-- / .. - .----. ... / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-)

The alarm went off and you were awakened by its noise, you tried to turn over to reach the nightstand to turn it off but you couldn't.

Mostly because someone was sleeping on top of you, and they were a bit heavy.

White Roses and Vanilla, or to be a bit more specific, Winchester Cathedral and Vanilla.

A strange combination, but it was the counterpart to the scent of (Red) Roses and Blood.

You sighed at the situation, you never understood how he managed to end up like this when he slept.

" Kaison, wake up dear. "
You said while trying to roll him onto the other side of the bed.

You successfully managed to do so and saw him glare at you in slight annoyance, you smiled at him in response.

You sat up and looked around the room, looks like K1NG woke up before you guys.

Oh, speak of the devil, there he was standing in the doorframe.

" Good morning! "
He said smiling, his tail was swaying from side to side, you never thought you'd see that again.

" Good morning, I'm guessing you began working again? "

" Yeah, I did! "

" Since we finished the decorations yesterday, I began working on the rest of the invitations, however, half of the materials I use for them ran out. "

" So we're gonna have to go shopping or go to another part of this realm for the materials? "
You asked.

" Yeah, after doing some research, we can just buy it instead of fighting a hellish abomination for it. "

Well, buying it was better than what he just said, especially since it came down to that option twice for you guys.

" Alright, I'll be ready in a few minutes. "

" Kaison, are you still awake? "
You asked, having silence as your response you took that as a no.

After struggling to wake up Kaison, you all ate breakfast, got dressed, and prepared to head out.

It took you guys an extra few minutes to leave the castle because K1NG and Kaison wanted to take a few weapons in case, in the end, they eventually convinced you to let them take two daggers.

It took you guys a while to find a store with the materials, but it was worth it in the end.

" I got everything on my part of the list, what about you Kaison? "

He peaked his head around the corner of the aisle and nodded in response.

You looked around in the nearest aisles, and you checked the ones in the back.

No sign of K1NG anywhere.

Just in case he didn't get the remaining materials, you quickly got them and went up to the register.

You asked the cashier if they'd seen him, and they told you that he walked out of the store, he seemed worried.

Unfortunately, they didn't know where he went so after paying for everything you and Kaison went to look for him, you decided it would be best to go back to the castle first.

You both split up and searched the entire castle, inside and outside, he was still nowhere to be found.

" You've known him for a long time, has this ever happened before? "

" No, he never did anything like this, I mean, sure he'd be a bit distracted and wander off from time to time but not to the point where I couldn't find him. "

You began pacing around the room, you were more worried than before, any clue hinting towards his whereabouts would be a big help to you both.

In the middle of your pacing, you noticed something fall onto the floor, and you bent down to get a closer look at it.

It was blood.

More small drops of blood fell onto the floor again, and again.

You and Kaison looked up, and there he was.

K1NG was on one of his webs, he was staring at you guys, and his eyes were glowing as well.

It was a shade of red you weren't familiar with at all, it was blood red.

He jumped off of the ceiling, landing on all fours before standing up straight.

His eyes went from that shade of red back to his normal eye color, he was gonna say something to you but immediately ran upstairs toward the bathroom.

Kaison ran after him, leaving you downstairs to look at the blood and the poor soul that was wrapped in webs whose chest was sewn back together.

You felt sick and concerned at the same time, you tried to drown out the sound of K1NG throwing up by calling the one person who has the entire world wrapped around their finger.

You went outside of the castle in the process, you didn't wanna call them but it was worth a shot, you waited a few seconds before they answered their phone.

" Happy October, never thought I'd get a call from you again! "
They said, you could hear the hint of mockery in their voice.

" Hello to you too, Mr. Tenshi. "

" No calling me Naomi this time? This must be serious. "

" Could you cut the games, I just wanted to ask you something. "

" Fine, fine, what is it? "

" That last interview with K1NG, was there anything important noted down by whoever filled in for me? "

You listened to him rummage through something while you waited for his response.

" Here's what you'll find interesting, at least. "

" His eyes change into different shades of red depending on his mood, the colors and what mood they represent are all written down. "

" Is there anything for blood red? "

" Sadly no, we never managed to get that far into it, the only time we saw his eyes as that color is when we first interviewed him. "

" Ever since then, they've been any other shades of red but that. "

" Why do you ask? "

You didn't wanna answer, nor did you wanna lie, so you just said thanks and hung up without any other words.

You couldn't help but imagine Naomi's suspension, you'll just have to deal with him after a while.

Walking back inside, you saw K1NG and Kaison sitting at the table, Kaison was asking him what happened and why he left.

It looked like he didn't even know why.

Once you and Kaison talked to K1NG about what happened and got rid of that body on the ceiling, you all began to continue working on the rest of the invitations, you finished before midnight came so you guys had extra time to get some rest.

K1NG and Kaison were already in bed waiting for you, by the time you finished getting dressed you all had gone to sleep.

You stared at the ceiling for a while, you couldn't sleep.

You were happy with them, right? They care for you, right?
K1NG wouldn't hurt you.
Right?

Tomorrow was another day, it was gonna be okay, that's what you thought at least.

You finally went to sleep and found yourself in a pitch-black room filled with many things, ticking clocks, weapons, jewelry, and more, all complemented with red and white, and hints of black.

You stumbled upon a room with a long red carpet that led toward a large mirror, it was slightly cracked.

You walked up to it and touched it, it began to crack some more and it scared you.

Faint whispering formed all around you, it got louder and louder before it eventually stopped.

" Are you tired of waiting, my dearest? "
The distorted voice asked you, it sounded familiar.

Almost too familiar.

𝑻𝒐 𝑩𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 295 26
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
2.5K 104 200
This contains all sorts of oc's of mine
547K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...
822 24 14
(I'll write a better description eventually) Oc x Canon fic cuz I'm a dirty sinner and am a sucker for that stuff. Oc x Aventurine at some points in...