Under the stars

By jaetaime

Eun Ji is a transfer student who got enrolled into a new academy and start her school life. She met up with t... More

Enrolled into Seoul Academy
First day of school
A.R.M.Y Fanclub
Love report on JungKook
SeokJin and JiHyun
Inside YoonGi's mansion
The new couple
Bullied
Park SeulMin
Recovery
Arising Jealousy
Revenge? Now's the start
Tears. Hate or sadness?
Death threats
A new friend made
SeulMin found out
Locked
SeulMin again
What?!
Lies
Stars are brilliant aren't they?
Tests ( Part 1 )
Tests ( Part 2 )
It's been 11 years
Tests ( Part 3 )
Tests ( Part 4 )
I'm sorry, SeulMin
Marriage?
Flight to China
Date at Namsan Tower
Locks of love
A/N !!

Under the stars

7.1K 167 40
By jaetaime

" Here we are! " JungKook announced as soon as we reached the entrance of the restaurant. It had a rather unique style and it made the atmosphere romantic - perfect for Jung Kook and EunJi. It was quite crowded since Namsan Tower itself is a tourist attraction and everyone else who had visited the tower would want to eat at the restaurant that happens to be nearby.

They waited for a few minutes before a waiter approached them. " Table for two? "

" Yes please, " JungKook replied politely and followed the waiter to their assigned seat.

" Window seats! "Eun Ji grinned and stared at the scenery outside. The sky turned orange with shades of pink as it was sunset.

" Jagiya~ "

" Ne? "

" What do you want to eat? " JungKook flipped the pages of the menu.

" Spaghetti would be nice, "

" Cream mushroom spaghetti is fine, right? "

Eun Ji nodded in reply while typing away on her phone.

She started giggling and caught JungKook's attention.

" Jagiya, what are you doing? " JungKook stared at her blankly.

" Oppa. you are so cute! " Eun Ji showed JungKook her recent tweet. She posted a picture which she secretly snapped and captioned " this cute little guy is hungry ".

" Yahhh! " JungKook gave her the -.- face.

Eun Ji stucked her tongue out in victory as JungKook cannot do anything to her.

" You're cute too, " JungKook smiled at her and she blushed widly.

Eun Ji

Jeon JungKook, why are you making my heart beat crazily fast every single time? KYAHHHHH I wondered how my life would be now if I did not meet you on my first day of school.

" Jagiya~ "

" Ne?

" A penny for your thoughts? "

" Nothing oppa, " I smiled at him.

" Are you thinking about me? " He smirked.

" Yah!! " I shot him a glare but he just pinched my cheeks.

" Cutie, "

I blushed again.

" The food's coming, " Jung Kook spotted a waiter with two plates of spaghetti coming out of the kitchen.

" Yummy! " I said while chewing on a mouthful of spaghetti.

" Aish, what a messy eater, " Jung Kook used his thumb and wiped the cream of my lips. Oh my god!!! Why do you always make my heart beat accelerate?! >//<

" I love this! " I teased and paused. " But oppa, I love you more! "

Swiftly, Jung Kook grabbed his fork and puts in my plate, twirling a mouthful of spaghetti and before inserting the fork into his mouth to savor it.

" Have you heard of the spaghetti kiss? "

I shook my head. Is there such a thing? He better not think of anything funny!!

Jung Kook's face leans closer as the spaghetti strand shortens. I started feeling butterflies in my stomach and could even smell Jung Kook's vanilla scent.

" You ready? " Jung Kook gave me a playful smirked and kissed me in a blink of an eye before breaking the strand of spaghetti.

" Now you got cream on your lips! " I pointed at him and he wiped it off with the tissue paper.

" You too! " He helped me clean it off. I continued eating while chatting and laughing at Jung Kook's very very lame jokes, almost choking.

" The cake is on the way , " Jung Kook spotted the waiter at the corner of his eye. Why are you so good at spotting the waiter?

" I bet you're sweeter than the cake, " Jung Kook winked at me. WHY ARE YOU SO CHEESY OMG I LUBB U!!! I felt my face getting warmer and I am pretty sure I had started blushing madly right now. I tried to look down and hopefully pray that my hair could cover most of my face so that Jung Kook does not see anything at all..

" Saranghae jagi. You're so cute when you blush, " Jung Kook chuckled. HE SAW THAT?! AHHHHHH!!!! >.<

" Jagi, say ah ~ " He held a mouthful of the cake using a fork and puts it in front of you.

I opened my mouth and ate it.

" Yummy! " I exclaimed with the food still inside my mouth.

" Today's date was awesome, " Jung Kook was sending me home after our date. He insisted that we should hold hands while walking on the empty streets. YOU CHEESE BALL :3

Narrator

Jung Kook and Eun Ji were holding hands under the sky which myriad stars has dotted the inked canopy. The moon hung low and hovered in the twilight firmament, bestowing a dim light upon the land. The night is cool and windy and Eun Ji shivered a little under their touch.

" Are you okay or do you need a big kookie hug from of course, your very handsome boyfriend? " Jung Kook teased and gave her the usual playful smirk on his pink warm lips.

" I didn't think I was a snowman but you just made my heart melt, " Eun Ji replied.

" JAGI I DIDN'T KNOW YOU EVEN SAY PICK UP LINES!!! " Jung Kook was slightly taken aback by her reply as it was the first time he had ever heard her say a pick up line. Eun Ji always emphasizes how cheesy those lines where but never told him that whenever Jung Kook flashes his smirk or an innocent smile, her heart would go racing and feel her insides doing flips.

" Want to have a competition? " Eun Ji issued him a challenge.

" Sure, loser has to shout ' I love Jung Kook ' because I know I will win, " Jung Kook winked at her.

" Okay, I'll go first. I'm not a photographer but I can picture you and I together."

Jung Kook paused for a moment before responding. " Does your left eye hurt? You've been looking right all day. "

" My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U, " Eun Ji pouted.

" So cute~ " Jung Kook cannot help but squeeze her cheeks at the sight of her cuteness. " Wait a minute... JAGI!!!! "

" Yes? Hehehehe..."

" YOU MADE ME FORGOT WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAYYY!!!! " Jung Kook yelled out in frustration.

" My cuteness is simply too hard to resist JJANGGG!!! " Eun Ji stuck her tongue out in victory.

" I know... I guess I failed huh, " Jung Kook pouted. " I LOVE YOU EUN JI! " He shouted at the top of his lungs. Although the street was pretty empty, they could feel glances on them.

" Eun Ji, actually I didn't lose."

" You did!! "

" In a race for your heart, who won? It's Jeon Jung Kook, your boyfriend, " Jung Kook smirked at his sudden comeback.

" Lame! I don't care I won! " Eun Ji threw her hands in the air to celebrate victory.

" Of course you won! You won my heart, " Jung Kook gave her the most playful wink she had ever seen.

" Cheesy! " She hit him lightly on his chest.

Jung Kook suddenly jerked and pulled her closer to her. She could feel his warm breath on her skin while inhaling his sweet scent. Their lips were just inches apart and they leaned in at the same time as their hearts beat in unison. The kiss they shared was innocent yet filled with sincerity and love for each other. The moment their lips were pressed together, they were transported to heaven where cupid would shoot his precious arrows at them to tell them to get a room and not do that in public even though a soul was unlikely to be present there. They became lost in the ocean of lust and love where waves would carry their hearts as they go. When their lips pulled apart, they whirled back into reality and the cool night wind blew but their hearts and souls were remained warm because they have each other to keep them away from the shivering cold.

" I love you, " Jung Kook leaned his forehead against hers and their noses brushed against each others.

" I love you too. " Eun Ji closed her eyes. Just then, a bright star twinkled, seemingly smiling down at them where they had shared the most gentle yet passionate kiss with undying love for each other under the stars.

A/N : Can you believe it? This is the end of my first ever fan fic T^T Should I make a sequel? Do comment if you think I should ( because I'm planning to :3 ) and do check out my other works okayy !! Thank you guys so much for supporting me for the past year and giving me so much views! Don't be a silent reader and star the chapter(s)/comment/follow because I feel really grateful to have my work recognized by others! And in case you are wondering, I do take special notice of the readers who follow/ star every chapter/ comment their opinions so do that and don't be silent because each and every opinion of yours do matter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 4.1K 27
Jeon Jungkook is a talented wealthy guy who attends a private school. He got everything everyone wants except one thing. Friendship. He needs a frie...
8.8K 407 26
Jeon Jungkook, who is immensely popular has an odd habit of going out with anyone who asks him out first at the beginning of every week and dump them...
21.8K 872 38
As L/n Y/n struggles to get through her final year of school, a new boy in the school doesn't make things any easier, but rather harder. But little d...
73.4K 3.2K 49
The story was about an orphanage girl , Lee Ji Eun, and currently changed her name become Jeon Eunbyul after she joined Jeon's family. She was drivin...