The new girl has a harem...

Por Scarlett_the_witch

Hi guys this is my first time making a story. I adopted this book from Offedmann6 and I give full credit to t... Más

Info
Chapter 2 (Please take care of that child)
Chapter 3 (New day New start)
Chapter 4 (Meeting Sukuna)
Chapter 5 (Sukuna)
not a chapter (you can skip)
Chapter 6 (Her dream)
Chapter 7 (Her dream: 2)
Chapter 8 (New Day)
not a chapter (you can skip)

Chapter 1 (First meet)

1.3K 16 2
Por Scarlett_the_witch

*None of the activities down below takes place in the anime or the manga*
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Readers do you remember the chamber (I don't remember the chamber name sorry) where Gojo introduced Yuji to principal Masamichi Yaga, and he also fought his cursed dolls (entrance exam part)~
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Principal Yaga called Gojo and his team....

Principal Yaga:- "Gojo I want you and your students to meet your new companion."

Gojo:- "Ooh~ A new student."

Nobara:- "Oi! Shut up!"

Megumi:- "...." (embarrassed because of them)

Principal Yaga:- "Uhm!... Child come out and meet your new teacher and team mates."

Itadori come out of the dark.

*this is what she's wearing*

Yuji:- *formal bow* "Ohayou Gozaimas... I am Yuji Itadori."

Gojo/Megumi/Nobara:- *shocked*

Gojo:- "Are you lying to us?" *touches her hair* (he is not using infinity)

Yuji:- *slaps his hand away* "I don't like to be touched randomly... I'm not lying I am the clan leader daughter, and the next clan leader, so... WATCH YOUR HAND"
(Dangerous aura surrounding the room)

Gojo:- "Aah! I'm sorry for being impolite..."

Yuji:- *frowns* "Whatever...."

Principal Yaga:- "I... Uhm!" *Clears throat* "Gojo! She is also going to be the new vessel for Sukuna...."

Gojo:- "Wait WHAT! Are you sure she can handle it?"

Yuji:- "Oi! I can easily handle him without out feeling any pain at all."

Gojo/Megumi/Nobara:- "WAIT WHAT REALLY!?!?"

Yuji:- "What? QUIERO ESCUCHARLO EN ESPAÑOL? FRANÇAIS? DEUTSCH?"
*angry af*
(Want to hear it in Spanish? French? German? (I used google translate so I don't know if its right))

Gojo/Megumi/Nobara:-" ....YOU KNOW MORE THAN ONE LANGUAGE!?!?"

Yuji:- "Yeah I do."

Principal Yaga:- "Calm down child."

Yuji:- *turns around and frowns* "Sorry Yaga-san...."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

30.5K 752 11
There were 4 True Dragons in the world, one of them fell, and a Dragonoid was born. The world was imbalanced, and another True Dragon was reincarnate...
10.9K 306 4
Taking place during chapter 204, Mikey tells Takemichi a shocking secret about the past. What will Takemichi do when he suddenly time leads when he h...
353K 12.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
165K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...