Strange Ties--Percy Jackson/H...

By alekostas11

Percy finds out that he is a descendant from a very powerful dark wizard. And because he is the only person t... More

hi
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Sixteen

1.1K 25 6
By alekostas11

Tw: Blood, death

Percy

There was an uproar. It took several purple firecrackers exploding from the end of Dumbledore's wand to bring silence.

"Prefects!" he rumbled, "lead your houses back to the dormitories immediately!"

In less than a second, panic started to explode again, everyone was hurrying down the doors to their houses. Percy was about to follow them, but then remembered he didn't have a house. He looked to his right where the professors were gathering around. Filch's face reeked of terror and the professors looked just as panicked as the other kids. Soon enough Percy blended with the crowd, secretly following the professors on the hallway. He passed different types of groups going in different directions. As soon as the students were gone, Filch and the professors edged near while Percy hid behind a wall. Percy's eyes were fixed on the body, in a moment he realized who it was and leapt backwards. On the floor was Chloe's body along with a huge puddle of blood. From the looks of it, it seemed like her neck was snapped, on her chest there were four large cuts, claw marks Percy thought.

For a few seconds, none of them moved.

"We have to call the magical law enforcement, in the meantime I will notify the parents." McGonagall said.

—----Time Skip—-

October was soon coming to an end and the school promised to enforce even more laws so that everyone would be safe, however they still didn't know what killed Simon or Chloe. As for the public, the death of Chloe didn't seem to disturb them a lot. She didnt come from a well known family like Simon did, her father was a muggle and her mother was what they called a low life witch. After a few weeks Chloe's boyfriend Adrian, changed schools and went to Spain. The ministry searched and questioned the entire school, but came up with no leads and soon enough labeled both cases cold. A lot of theories were made, the papers said that what killed Chloe and Simon was just a rabid creature who entered the castle, others said the castle was haunted or satanic rituals were going on.

When Blaze told him that last part he couldn't help but laugh. Satan really? But Blaze's face was serious and worried.

Percy was just as confused as everyone else, but he didn't pay that much mind to it. He was used to people dying around him. What he was really confused and probably bothered about was how Draco Malfoy was still talking about the Halloween party.

"Everything's ready now we just need to get some booze and that's it" he boasted, "Blaze did you check the soundproof walls?"

Blaze nodded, "I did and I also reminded everyone its invite only. Percy you're coming right?" he asked. Percy really had no intention of going, he hated parties and these days, he hated any type of social gathering.

"I don't know" he said as he walked off to Defence Against the Dark Arts. Lately he was showing up to class more often, not because Dumbledore told him but because he really had nothing better to do.

He took a seat in the far left, like he always did. He was the last one to enter the class but everyone knew that was his seat and no one dared to sit next to him, although Percy really didn't care if they did. The professor was nowhere to be seen but everyone stayed quiet and without knowing, Percy started fidgeting with riptide again. The pen form obviously. Suddenly, from the corner of his eye he saw a familiar face on his side.

"Is this seat taken?" Hermione asked.

He shook his head and Hermione sat down, following a break of whispers coming from the other tables. Except Harry's and Ron's, they weren't whispering, they were both giving Percy a death stare, but as soon as Percy returned it they both turned back around.

"I have your invite," he said, "for Malfoy's party."

"Really?! You got it?!"

Percy nodded and gave her the card. She took it smiling, and looked at it for a second.

"I tried to convince Malfoy to invite Ron and Harry too but he said only you could come" he lied. Percy didn't even mention Harry and Ron when he asked for the invites. Why did he have to give favors to them? If they wanted to go they could talk to Malfoy themselves, plus, if he was being completely honest, he didn't want Hermione to go with them.

"Oh. It's okay, I didn't expect him to" Hermione whispered, with a soft smile on her face.

"You can still come"

"Parties are not really my thing, and I don't think anyone wants me there, especially if Slytherin is throwing it."

Percy knew what she was talking about, she was a mudblood. And Mudbloods like them are not exactly welcome.

"You can come with me, if you're with me no one will bother you." And it was true, Percy called it the Voldy effect. It's very effective.

"Alright, I guess it'll be fine. Thanks." She uttered.

For the rest of the lesson Hermione sat next to him, she was taking notes at everything Professor whatever said. Percy couldn't remember his name, he thought it was too late to ask.

Soon enough, the day was finally over and Percy headed over the Pix to meet Valerie and Audrey, like they did every day. Today, Valerie gave him a new book, 'The Five People You Meet in Heaven' by Mitch Albom. Valerie gave him a new book to read every time he finished one, Percy loved them all. He had to admit, reading was fun when it wasn't for school. He would return the old one to her and they would talk about it, it was the best part of his day.

"Valerie!" Audrey screamed while she opened the door. She came running to her and whispered something in her ear.

"Really?!" Valerie gasped, Audrey nodded her head in excitement and took her hand as they left.

"I'll see you tonight Percy!" she managed to say before Audrey dragged her out.

Valerie

He was here. He was finally here. Oliver Wood was at Hogwarts again. Why? Valerie didn't know, all she cared about was if Audrey was still breathing. I mean you would believe that after having a crush on him for five years straight her eyes would stop gleaming when she sees them, but there he was, on the training grounds talking to Dumbledore and Professor Hooch, with his brown hair and soft smile, and Audrey's eyes gleamed more than ever. So much that the rest of her body was turning pale, and Valerie thought she would faint.

"Audrey, you need to calm down a bit," she said. But her words went unnoticed, Audrey's whole body was paying attention to him. Only him.

"He's so pretty I want to cry."

"Maybe you should go talk to him, introduce yourself."

"I think I'll faint if I get too close to him. Ugh i think i'll be sick look who's he talking to." He was talking to Ellie Green, one of the prettiest girls at Hogwarts, everything about her was just perfect, except her personality, she was the devil with blond hair and green eyes. "I mean how can I compete with her? She's gorgeous."

"C'mon Auds her? She's got nothing on you." Valerie huffed. She was being completely serious too, yes Ellie Green would be considered pretty by those who don't know what a real snake she is, but she didn't compare to Audrey. Not in Valerie's eyes.

"Im a mess" Audrey said as she slid down the tree they were hiding behind. "I mean a couple days ago, having Oliver Wood at Hogwarts would have been my miracle, and now it's finally happening and i feel like i'm going to be sick."

"I'm not going to let you make the same mistake you did last year Audrey, stand up!" she did, and Valerie pushed her in front of her as she walked towards him.
"What are you doing? Valerie?"

"You said that you would faint if you got too close to him, i'm going to prove you're wrong"

"Valerie no! Please!" she said as she backed away, but Valerie grabbed her again and forced her to walk.
"We are already near if you go back running he will think your weird" she whispered in her ear, knowing it wasn't half the truth.

"Oh Miss Aesther what can I do for you" Dumbledore said as he noticed the girls.

"Hi, sorry to interrupt Professor but I was wondering if Audrey and I could create a study group for the OWL's this year."

Valerie could feel Audrey hiding behind her, but she was still next to Oliver and she was conscious, so she was happy. Baby steps.

"I think that would be a wonderful idea in fact the ministry are doing-"

"Great thanks Professor" She said, cutting him off and walking back.

"See? You didn't faint" she told Audrey, who looked like she was in pure agony.

"I've never been so close before" she mumbled.

Valerie laughed, putting an arm around her, "Cmon maneater let's get ready for Malfoy's party" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3K 15
[COMPLETED] Hey! This is a fem!Percy Jackson and Harry Potter crossover. Percy Jackson is a daughter of Poseidon and is a witch. She's been attendin...
762K 16.9K 16
Percy Jackson just won his own war, and now Chiron wants to send him, Annabeth, Nico and Thalia to a wizard school in England? Not to mention it's ca...
112K 2.6K 41
Percy finds out the wizarding world is real. Now he must go to Hogwarts and compete in the Quarwizard Tournament representing Camp Half Blood while t...
27.7K 1.2K 31
Artemis Fowl had always known that he was different. He was a 10 year old criminal mastermind who was plotting ways to kidnap a fairy. It doesn't get...