Nova

De julesNI

Sixteen year old Nova is ready to see what life has to offer. Her family isn't ready to let her go yet. Secre... Mai multe

Introducing the Stars
Positive results
Family my ass
What a start
Indeed a double life
Bitter sweet
Avoidance
-L-O-V-E-
Reality check
Hard blow
Apologies
Ended up with a family reunion
Dinner
Misconceptions
"Well. We're never doing this again."
Ball of lies
The past
Curiosity killed the cat
Let go
Get away
Block or ignore?
And we love you
Lost for words
I think I am ready
Why I left
That bullshit won't work
Man to man? Wow, you're a man now!
AN

A double life?

2.8K 91 8
De julesNI

"No way! Why am I more excited than you? You have been talking about this since they left." Sara exclaimed. I merely just shrugged.

Why wasn't I more excited about it? She had a point. I had been looking forward to my two oldest brothers coming home. But now that it's happening I just want to avoid the whole ordeal.

The plan was for mom and dad to pick me up at two o'clock so we could be at the airport by four. That's when the plane is supposed to land.

Now I'm sitting with my phone in a trembling hand mustering up the courage to call my mom to tell her I can't come with them to the airport.

What do I even say? The truth?

'Hey mom, I don't want to come with you and dad to pick up my brothers. Mostly because I don't want anything to do with them.' 

Definitely not that.
A lie then.

Before I got to plot out a lie my finger made its own decision to press my mothers contact.

Can't even control my own finger.

Unfortunately mom was quick to pick up the phone.

"Hey, baby."

"Hey, mom." I faked my enthusiasm. Mom can usually read me like an open book, but I hoped she wouldn't over the phone.

"Is everything okay. Why aren't you in class?"

"Free period." I simply stated.

"Okay." I could hear her smile.
Silence took over for a little while. I needed to think out what to say. "Is everything okay, sweetheart? I love that you called me, but did you want to tell me something? Do you need anything?" Mom asked me.

"Yeah. I was just going to tell you that I can't leave school early. So, I can't come with you to pick them up. And the seniors are having this kind of graduation dinner and some fun on the beach tonight. Since there are some seniors on the volleyball team they asked if some of the juniors would like to come. It's kind of a tradition. The seniors 'training' the juniors. I thought that since you all are going to that restaurant tonight, that maybe I could join in on this."

"Are you sure? I could ask the school and get you a permission slip. Everyone is going to be there. Even your uncle's, auntie' s and cousins. I think they would love to see you welcoming your brothers back."

"Yeah it's pretty important that I'm here all day. I talked to my teacher about it and she said that there was a lot of information about next year that they won't send out. I don't want my senior year to start with me falling behind." Lie, total lie. We have no important things going on today.

"I understand baby. And yes you can go out with your friends. But remember what we have talked about with alcohol."

"I'll be careful, promise you that. See you tonight or tomorrow! Bye!"

I let out a loud sigh as I hung up. I've never been so afraid in my entire life. I straight up lied to my mom for the first time ever.

It did feel good to get out of the situation, but lying to my mom just made me feel bad, even embarrassed.

"Was it worth lying to your mom?" I had forgotten that Sara was sitting next to me.

"Ask me again to night, then I'll have an answer for you." I told her laying my head on the table.

.....

After a long day of school it was finally summer! I knew exactly how I would start my vacation.

"You ready to go?" A low voice whispered in my ear. I turned around and came eye to eye with Alexander or Alex. We have been friends since the beginning of our time. Or, the beginning of my time. He is a year older. Just graduated.

My dad works with his dad and his older sister is the same age as Hunter. My mom and his mom became best friends at one of those mommy and me sing along groups when Hunter was a baby. Dad and his dad soon became 'pretty good' friends as they call themselves.

"I'm ready" I said as I planted a kiss on his lips. Taking his hand and leading him away from school and towards his home.

"Are you sure your parents aren't going to be home?" I asked for the fifth time.

"Yeah, I'm positive. They went to the airport to welcome your brothers." He chuckled.

"Why do everyone have to be there to welcome them back? They have been gone for twelve years. Have your parents even talked to them while they've been in Italy?" I asked him getting kind of angry by all of this. Why? I don't know.

"Yeah they have. I think they're close. Both Orion and Vulcan calls them aunt and uncle. They have also been with your parents on a lot of vacations to meet them." He explained and I could feel my blood boil. When we had made our way into his house I immediately stormed into his room I muttered curs words under my breath as I started to undress.

"Well, they haven't done shit to even try to have a relationship with me. Their sister. Not one phone call, nor invite to come to them. And they expect me to stand there with a smile on my face and welcome them back. Their strangers, nothing more. Just strangers" I continued to mutter as I finished undressing.

"Now! I want you!" I said as I took a grip on Alexander's shirt and dragged him towards the bed with me. Watching him undress made me content, I could feel all the anger leaving me and be replaced with happiness. God I love the effect sex has on me.

After Alexander finished undressing I took a hold of his neck, leading his ear against my mouth.

I whispered a lowly.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

.......

Laying in the bed just laughing and giggling I felt content. He made me feel content.

"You know I've been thinking." Alex spoke up.
I focused my attention on him. "Why can't we make it official?" He asked.

"What do you mean by official? I think everyone knows about our relationship." I laughed. Not entirely sure what he meant.

"Yeah, people know about us having sex and stuff, but I want something more Nova. I want you to be mine and I hope you want me to be yours too." My heart skipped a beat. It started beating fast, too fast for my liking. It felt like it was going to fall out of my body.

"Alex?" I whispered.
"Yeah." He answered.
"Do you want to be—" I was interpreted
"No, don't steal my thing."
"Nova?" He whispered
"Yes." I answered. He leaned closer to my ear. So only I could hear him. Even if we where alone in his room.
"I love you more than anything in this world. Will you be my girlfriend?" His breath tickled my ear making me giggle.

"I love you too, more than anything in this world. I would love to be your girlfriend." I said as I planted a big kiss on his lips.

The ringing of my phone pulled us out of our little world. I let one of my infamous groans out.

It was dad. 

"Hey dad."

"Hey I heard you talked to your mom about going out with some friends tonight."

"Yeah dad, that was the plan."

"I just have a few questions. Do I know anyone who's gonna be there? Is there alcohol involved? Where are you going? Are you going to different places?" The anger I had forgotten were now creeping back in. I rolled my eyes. Trying my hardest not to snap.

"Dad... you know how these things works. I can remember Hunter being out all the time when I was younger. I don't know when we're going to be at the specific places. All I know is that I'm meeting a few people in an hour to get some food, then I'll see what happens. I'll text you or mom to tell you where I am. Alex is going to be there. I'll be fine." I reassured him. If he tells me that, 'I don't think it is a good idea, maybe you should stay home' I'm going to explode.

I could hear my dad letting out a sad sight. "I don't know, Nova. Wouldn't it be better to stay home for the night? I can call Sophia, I am sure she will be more than happy to stay with you tonight. Have a girls night. Wouldn't that be a lot of fun?" He's suggesting that staying home on a Friday night is something I want to do. I can't with my family, I just simply can't.

I had the chance to leave but they convinced me not to! Oh, I hate my life.

One- breath
Two- in
Three- and
Four- out
Five- breath
Six- in
Seven- and
Eight- out
Nine- in
Ten- out

"Dad. I have talked to mom about this already. She told me it was okay for me to go, that's what I am going to do. I'm offering to text you regularly, so you always know where I am. I'm going. Bye dad." I told him before hanging up on him. They can make me so furious and they don't even know it.

"What was that about?" The beautiful masculine voice behind me asked. I turn around to face him. A tear escaping me eyes.

"No, why are you crying, who do I have to beat up?" Alex said as he shuffled closer to me on the bed holding me to his chest. His big muscular chest.

"It's nothing. Just my dad. He tried to convince me to stay at home tonight. Said he could call Sophia, so I wouldn't be alone, we could have a 'girls night'!" I mimicked my fathers voice.

Alex snorted he knew my parents, he knew how much they hate the fact that I'm out partying or me being a teenager in general.

"Sophia? Your old babysitter? Isn't she like thirty or something? I'm sure she has better things to do than babysit for a teenager." He had a point.

"Now let's get ready, my dear girlfriend! I'm going to show you of!" Alex stood up, taking me with him. He kissed me with passion, while squeezing my ass, making me want nothing more then to go back to bed.
Just as that thought crossed my min, Alex leaned close to my ear.

"If your family had known all the things that go on inside your mind, and our bedroom, they would've had three heart attacks each." He smirked and I shivered at the thought of them finding out about that. They would never.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4K 336 58
Nova is a young woman trying to live her life and get past the loss of her brother that she blames herself for. By her side is her best friend Miles...
Five's A Crowd De Delilah

Ficțiune adolescenți

740K 19.2K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 ℍ𝔸𝕊 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋𝕊" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
998K 31.7K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
173K 3.3K 45
[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of a kind. Since the age of 6 she's trained...