"π“œπ“˜π“‘π“π“’π“›π“” π“’π“—π“˜π“›π““" T...

By oopewchy_oo

‼️UNDER HEAVY RE-EDITING ‼️ 𝓣his story is about a 13 year old girl named Y/N, who lives in Denver. Trying to... More

𝓕irst Day Of School.
𝓣he Three A-holes.
𝓑obin To The Rescue.
𝓓efend Yourself.
𝓕irst Throw.
𝓗anging Out With Robin.
𝓣exas Chainsaw Massacre.
𝓣he Night That Changed Everything.
𝓝ew Beginnings.
𝓣he Boy At The Library.
π“Ÿinball Game.
𝓑ike Ride's.
𝓒ister To The Rescue.
𝓣he Baseball Game.
𝓓elivering Newspapers.
𝓖riffin Stagg.
π“Ÿaper Boy!
π“œissing Child.
𝓓enial.
π“Ÿromises.
π“žh? Oh.
𝓒omfort From My Friend.
𝓒econd Missing Kid.
𝓨our Arm Is Mint!
𝓙ust Friends.
π“œrs. Showalter.
𝓨OU DID WHAT?
𝓖wen's Dream.
𝓣he Black Van.
𝓖ame Day.
𝓗e Won't Leave, Right?
𝓖ut Feeling.
𝓓enial.
𝓑ad Dream.
𝓝ew "Camera"?
𝓕alling Apart.
𝓑ruce Yamada.
𝓣he Theory.
𝓑e Safe.
𝓖ot You.
𝓦anna See A Magic Trick?
π“žther Y/N?
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† A MISTY MEMORY. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† Y/N, I DID IT. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† RUN. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† LETTING GO. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† VANCE'S CALL. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† THE DEAL. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† REALIZATION. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† OUT OF TIME. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† SECRETS UNFOLDING. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† I WIN. YOU LOOSE. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
GΜΆRΜΆIΜΆFΜΆFΜΆIΜΆNΜΆ.
BΜΆRΜΆUΜΆCΜΆEΜΆ.
BΜΆIΜΆLΜΆLΜΆYΜΆ.
RΜΆOΜΆBΜΆIΜΆNΜΆ.
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† I'M STILL STANDING. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† UNEXPECTED SURPRISE. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† THE END. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
FIN ‼️

𝓑ack To School.

839 22 8
By oopewchy_oo

{ 039. }

••••

Y/N POV;
    𝓦aking up from my slumber, I stretch my arm's. Letting out a small young, I get out of bed. Walking up to my window, I open the curtains.

'Today's a new day. I woke up for another day. Let's make the most out of today.' I think to myself, putting myself in a good mentality.

Doing my daily routine, I walk back into my room after a shower, drying my hair.

Walking up to my closet, I carefully decide on what I should wear today.

Picking out an outfit, I change!

(Outfit 1!)

(Outfit 2!)

Looking at the mirror, I smile confidently. Sitting down, I start putting on some light makeup and started to style my hair.

Making my way to the kitchen, I see that Finn and dad were already at the table.

Getting some cereal, I sit down beside Finn.

Finn starts eating his cereal, slurping during every bite.

Glancing at dad, I see that he tried his best to ignore the sound. Continuing to look at his newspaper.

Slurping again, dad puts his paper down.

"You think you can slurp that any louder? I don't think they can hear you up in boulder." Dad comments. Finn, glancing at me confused.

Holding in my smile, I continue eating my cereal.

Gwen then enters the kitchen, saying good morning to both Finn and I.

Causing a loud noise in the kitchen, Gwen flinches. Dad, putting his head down. Gripping onto the newspaper tightly.

Gulping, I look at Gwen.

"Sorry...." Gwen apologizes, taking out the bread.

Making eye contact with Finn and I, she makes a funny face. Causing Finn to grin, and for me to quietly laugh.

••••

The three of us started to walk to School, together. Gwen, ranting during the whole walk.

"I'll think I'll just stick with my current plan, and marry Danny Bonaduce." Gwen sighs, continuing to walk.

"You're not gonna marry a member of the Patridge family, Gwen." Finn laughs.

"He's so crucial....I love his voice!" Gwen sighs, walking ahead.

Looking at the fences, I stop. Noticing something. New Bruce Yamada posters.

"Mr Yamada is putting up the posters, again. These are new." I point out, catching the two's attention.

"Ya, it's sad....they still have hope." Finn comments, frowning.

"Do you think they'll find him, Gwenny?" I ask Gwen. Gwen, looking at me with an unsure expression.

Shrugging, she says

"Not how they want to....now, let's go." Sighing, I nod. Following after Gwenny.

While walking, I begin to hear loud yelling coming from afar. A fight?

Excited, Gwen say's

"C'MON!" Gwen then begins running towards the crowd. Shoving through everyone that was there.

Following, I gasp. It was Robin and Moose! They were about to fight.

"You think you're so tough?" Moose questions, glaring at Robin who just shrugged.

"I don't know. Let's find out." Robin reply's, causing me to scoff playfully.

Noticing me, Robin gives me a quick wave. Not looking too worried about the situation that he was in.

"I will pound you like a nail, you scrawny little bea*er!" Moose spats.

"Then do it! Unless you're scared." Robin reply's, dropping his bag. The crowd gets louder.

Upset, Moose throws the first punch. Dodging swiftly, Robin throws a kick at Moose. Hitting him straight in the face!

Loosing balance, Mooce runs into a pole.

"GET EM' ROBIN!" Gwen cheer's, jumping and down about someone literally getting beaten up right in front of her.

Throwing Moose to the ground, Robin gets on top, kneeling down. Raising his fist, Robin starts throwing punches. One punch after another.

Flinching from the sound, I look away.

Finn notices, and grabs ahold of Gwenny

"C'mon, let's go." Whining, Gwen shakes her head.

"I WANNA SEE THIS-"

"Let's. Go." Sighing, Gwen nods. All three of us start walking away from the scene. Robin, getting escorted by the teachers.

"What the heck, Finn? That was Moose!" Gwen whines.

"I don't care." Finn chuckles, clicking his tongue.

"But Moose is a giant a*shole!" Gwen points out.

"He made your nose bleed last year-"

"GWEN. I know." Finn say's, cutting off Gwen.

"Just saying. He HAD it coming." Gwen shrugs.

"No one will ever see THAT coming, Gwenny." Finn comments.

"Moose was stupid to even want to pick up a fight with THE Robin Arellano." Gwen smirks, shaking her head.

"He's now the toughest kid in School ever since the Grabber took pinball Vance Hopper."

"I wish you wouldn't call him that." Looking at Finn confused, I say

"The papers call him the Grabber...." I state, looking back down at the floor while walking.

"I know. I just don't like it when any of you say the name...." Finn reply's, sighing.

I gasp, shocked.

"You don't actually believe the stories, do you?! Y'know Finn, he can't actually hear you. That's impossible." I reassure.

"I KNOW!" Finn reply's, in a loud tone.

"Mhm, sure....then say it!" Gwen say's, playing around with Finney.

"NO! I WON'T."

"Why? Are you a chicken?" Gwen laughs. Finns smile, slowly fading away.

"She didn't mean it...." I say, now feeling that the atmosphere was awkward.

"Oh! Yeah. Sorry, Finn. It was a joke...." Gwen apologizes.

"It's okay. I know," Finn say's, playfully hitting Gwen's shoulder.

••••

It was now after School. I decided that today I wouldn't go through with the plan. That today I just wanted to walk back home with both of my siblings.

I haven't spotted the van at all, today. Usually expecting to see it since today's a School day.

When will they make a move again? What're they waiting for? Things been going normal so far....which isn't good.

Looking to the side, I catch a glimpse of the three bullies looking towards us with a glare.

"What's their problem?" I scoff, looking away.

"Mm, nothing!" Finn replies quickly, shrugging.

"Well, anyways! Today, I'm gonna be spending the nights at Susie's. It's Friday, so...."

"Finn and I will look after dad. The two of us can maybe even watch a movie together!" I suggest, looking at Finn.

Chuckling, Finn nods.

"Why not."

"Perfect! Alright, I'm gonna get going. You two better not finish the leftover ice cream!" Gwen yell's, skipping away.

"Don't know if I can follow with that favor of hers...." I say, whistling. Laughing, Finn and I start making our way back.

••••

Changing into my little cozy pajamas, I make my way out of my room.

Feeling a hand land on my shoulder, I hear

"You'll be one of us soon...." Gasping, I turn around. Looking around the hallway, confused.

No one's here....

Shrugging, I make my way to the living room to where Finn was waiting for me.

"Alright, let's start cleaning dad's mess. Then we can watch that movie you suggest for me to watch with you. Ya?" Finn say's, smiling.

"Ya. Let's get started....dork." I joke, looking at Finns space pajamas.

"Bully!" Laughing, I start picking up all the beer bottles.

After cleaning up, we start to get ready to watch a movie. Heading to the kitchen, I start scooping Finn and I some ice cream to eat!

Making our way to the other room, Finn and I get comfortable.

Hiding my grin, I pick up the remote.

"So, what movie we watching?" Finn ask's, jumping from excitement.

"Just sit and watchh...."

Finn was fletching onto his toy rocket, shaking. Trying his best to get through the movie.

Maybe this wasn't a good idea to just make him watch this movie....

The tub scene then comes up. Finn, shaking.

A hand then comes out of the bloody tub, causing Finn to cover his mouth in shock. Traumatized, most likely.

"Oh my gosh...." Smiling softly, I lay down on my pillow. Starting to feel a little sleepy.

Finn continues watching while I start drifting off to sleep. Finney, eventually falling asleep right after as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.4K 21
Y/n Y/l/n never could have imagined that the grabbers victims were alive. Then again, they could have never imagined them to be abducted either. So w...
88.2K 1.4K 21
What if the Grabber kidnapped 7 victims at once, Y/N Arellano, Griffin Stagg, Robin Arellano, Finney Blake, Vance Hopper, Bruce Yamada, and Billy Sho...
13.4K 451 20
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...
4.9K 111 17
Y/n Arelleno has just moved from her dad's in California to her mother's in Denver. reunited with her mother and baby brother Robin, she meets Pinbal...