๐™ข๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ข โ€ข ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™

By bangtan_b_

โOpen your legs, I'll teach you something newโž kim taehyung. @๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰_๐˜ฝ_ More

๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฅ
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’

๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ

1.4K 63 24
By bangtan_b_

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴

𝑴𝒀 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑫𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝒀 𝑩𝑹𝑼𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑲𝑵𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑳𝑬𝑺.

The colour of dark purple was now painted all over my skin as I was seated down, in front of me was the dean himself. I don't regret what I did, I never will and I will say so with my whole chest. In fact if I could I would get up and walk right inside his office once again and resume what I started but I can't. I can't because the dean was sitting in front of me with his eyebrows pushed together, his hands on his desk as his eyes remained on mine. He looked mad. Not only that he looked like he's about to take me out with just his eyes.

I never broke eye contact and I won't until he decides to speak and when he does the rage in me starts once again.

"Dr Kim, what on earth were you thinking? Punching another member of staff on campus? We do not prohibit violence and you know that..." I take a breather before doing anything. Roughly brushing my hand through my hair.

"You need to understand I did it for a reason. I would never hurt an innocent person who doesn't deserve to be punched to death. He threatened and abused a student and I'm not going to sit here and-" he cuts me off which pissed me right off.

"Harry threatened and abused a student? I don't think he has time for that. Taehyung, what you did is wrong-" I pushed my lips togther before quickly getting up from my seat which caused him to stop speaking. I turn around and take a few steps away from him.

"So you believe him over me..? After I personally made my way down here and punched him..? Do you think I would do that for fun..? I have a reason and that reason is that he threatened a student and you're not going to do something about it..?" My hands drop to my side before turning around, facing the man sitting down on his seat. His expression changed. Throwing his back to meet his leather chair.

"Taehyung, even if he did I simply can't loose Harry right now. Aside from you he's one strong professor.." Is he fucking serious right now..? This can't be happening. My lips curves up to a little smile before letting a scoff.

'But you're willing to let a student suffer because of his actions..? Are you fucking kidding me right now..? How-"

"Language Dr Kim when you're speaking to me.." he rushes to his feet, his tone more rough. More strong. More loud. My hands turns to fist and I could feel my blood pop. I'm pissed. I'm not only pissed but I'm angry. With no thought in my head I rush to the door. I need to get out of here before my fists end up on hos fucking face too. I roughly place my hand on the knob before twisting it and opening the door. My foot takes its first step but stops after hearing his voice boucne in my ear. I froze and I couldn't move for a few seconds. I hear him repeat his words once again which allows it to settle inside my ears.

"You are suspended until further notice..."

☁︎︎ꕥ🪞ꕥ☁︎

𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗮

"It's all my fault..." I confessed after hearing what happened to him. He got suspended because of me and I'm not going to let him lose his job because of me. All of a sudden his head drops to my neck and I feel one of his soft pecks on his skin. I could feel his lips press themselves on my skin and then carefully removed them but I could still feel the warmth of his breath right there on my skin.

"No baby, don't say that.." his whisper crawls to my ears allowing cold goosebumps to my skin, he doesn't know the power he holds and the face that his voice still gets me just shows it. He pulls himself off of me and pulls his clothes back. He places my dress back to fully cover myself before his hand lands on my waist. Placing a kiss to my forehand as he walks further into the kitchen. My head turns as I follow his movements.

"Taehyung how can I fix this..? I can't live with myself knowing that you might loose your job-"

"Alora, this is not your fault. I'm the one who punched him and I'm the one that should he punished for this..." he opened the cupboard and grabs a wine bottle alongside with two glasses. Grabbing all three of them with one hand before I watched him make his way towards me. He grips my hips before taking me off the counter and placing me on the floor. My head drops to see his fingers intertwine with my own.

The warmth of his palm clashes with my own as his arm brushes up against my own.

"I did what I had to do and I'm I'll do it again in a fucking heartbeat..." I look up at him and discover a smile on his lips. A bit of his gums on display for my eyes. His eyes sparkling so brightly making my chest warm. How pretty. He's gorgeous and I simply can't get enough of him. All I could do was follow where he was taking me and before I knew it we were sitting on the living room sofa. Taehyung placed the glasses and the wine on the table in front of us and continued to pour wine onto the glasses.

But no matter what he does my head turns right back to the Harry situation.

"What if I talk to the dean myself and tell him everything..."  my heart aches to do something about this situation. I most certainly can't just sit and do nothing. Not after what he did for me. I need to do something for him too. He turns to me slightly and his hands lands in my own. 

"You don't need to do that. I can't let anything happen to you, don't get yourself into trouble before graduation.."

"But-" he takes his plam to my cheeks, pulling closer to his face. His eyes drops to my lips as I could feel his own. Smell his own, nearly touching mine.

"No baby, let it go. I'm sick of hearing about this situation..." instead of kiss he pulls closer to him. Gently wrapping his arms around me pulling me tighter to his embrace. His head lowered to meet my neck before his head rests on it. I could feel his soft little breathers. He's tried of this. He's tried and all I could think of was a quick solution. Shit I feel bad now. I tightly wrap my hands around him and pull him closer.

"I'm sorry.." my mouth releases an apology as a whisper. He responds in a few seconds but not with words with actions. He takes me to his lap and drops himself right on the sofa, now we are both laying down as I lay ontop of him still having our arms around each other. I close my eyes and let the silence take over us. Nothing was heard for a few seconds, just the sound of our breathers, the pounding of our chests against each other, until he speaks.

"What are you sorry for darling..?" his voice lingered around us just like his fresh scent is embracing my
body.

"For everything..." I confess. His hands drop and I stand slightly so I can see him. My hands placed on the sofa on each side of his face. I look down at him as he does the same. I feel the warmth of his palm it my cheek once again.

"Don't ever fucking apologise for something you didn't do again, okay..?" He tucked a stand of my hair behind my ear as I nod in place. Before I could lean down to place a small kiss on his lips my phone vibrates from my dress pocket. I quickly reach for it. Shit.

"Oh god.." I immediately get off the sofa and head to find my shoes.

"Who is it..? What happened..?" As I roughly force my feet to fit my shoes I could feel his presence right there behind me. And when I turn around, there he was right there before my eyes.

"It's my mother, I should have been home ages ago.." I turn to open the door but was stopped by his hand wrapped around my wrist.

"I wanted you for myself tonight but that can't happen. However, tomorrow you are mine.." he smiles and kisses my forehand before letting my hand go. My heart bursts against my chest and just as I thought he was done his voice reached for my ears again. Having to stand there and watch his smile continue to wide with his hand inside his pocket. Using those words that he never used in a while now.

"Goodnight Miss Guran..."

☁︎︎ꕥg💉ꕥ☁︎

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴

"Taehyung, what brings you here at this time..?" as I swang the door open I was welcomed by the owner that barely makes it to his own shop on time. I drag myself to one of the chairs by the reception desk ignoring Jungkook's comment. Due to my sudden action he sits down on his chair opposite me and looks at me. His face is different, not jokey nor funny. He was serious or maybe worried. His was adjusted a little, low and calm.

"Hey, are you okay..? You look like a mess.." he's right. I do look fucked up, mainly because I couldn't sleep last night. I couldn't eat last night. Fuck me I couldn't do anything right last night. I wanted to bring Alora some sort of justice. Some sort of peace, even if that meant getting suspended. Even if that meant I have to punch another persons face to get that peace for her.

But I couldn't even get that for her and I can't seem to forgive myself for that. I can't seem to sleep straight, all I could do was get drunk and think on a damn loop. Think of how she must have felt all this time. Think of how she kept all of this to herself. Think and think which is getting me no where.

It's reassuring that I don't only feel like shit, I look like it too.

I lift my head up a little, meeting his eyes. Taking a deep breather before answering.

"I'm fine.." I watch him roll his eyes at me as he grabs the appointment sheet from the desk.

"You don't look fine. What happened..? The stress of a professor finally got to you..?" I place my elbows on the desk and run my fingers through my hair nearly pulling them out due to the sudden angry that appeared as soon as Jungkook mentions my profession. An unexpected chuckle escaped my mouth, and before I knew it I tell him the truth.

"I got suspended.." in a normal day I don't take jungkook seriously because that's his character but when I watch his face drop to being all so serious I get this sudden feeling of regret. Regret that I shouldn't have told him anything, at least not yet.

"What..? Are you fucking with me..? How did this happened..?" His questions bursted in with no problems and I just didn't want to answer them all right now. It's eight pm all I want to was see her, talk to her or even hear her voice but I can't. She's too busy right now. As I was about to answer his question, my phone suddenly makes it's presence and vibrates against my pocket. I quickly pull it out and make my way outside the shop ignoring the voice that wants answers from me.

I place the phone on my ear and speak.

"Hello.."

"Dr Kim..? You wanted to talk to me I'm I correct..?" the similar voice crawls inside my ear and I make my way towards my car.

"Yes that's correct..."

︎ꕥ🧪ꕥ☁︎︎

𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗮

"What's wrong with you today..? You're barely paying any attention.." Gabriel's voice quickly brought me back from being zoned out for what seem like forever.

"Your document still looks empty and it's been two hours..." my eyes drop down to my laptop with the my blank final report. The only thing that's on it is my name on the top of the paper.

"Ugh, I can't seem to focus..." my voice sounded drained. All I could think about was Taehyung being suspended and that didn't sit right with me. Throughout this whole day I couldn't focus on my report that's due in two days because of what I've caused.

"No shit, you've been sitting there frozen for the past two hours while I got three more pages done..." I turn to Gabriel watching him pack his things away.

"What time do you think the dean gets off..?" I ask. I watch as he looks at his wrist watch.

"In about ten minutes, why do you ask..?" without even answering his question I get off my seat and head for the door.

"Where are you doing!?" I don't answer him and kept walking down the corridor to the deans office and when I get there I almost immediately knock on the door. I take a step back with my tongue biting down my lower lips. I'm nervous. Of course I'm nervous I haven't talked to the dean face to face until today. Not only that but talking to him about another professor will not look great for me.

"Come in..." I breath in and manage to get myself together before opening the door. My head slowly lifts and there he was. The dean himself. He was stood up, looked like he's about to leave to go home.

"Please take a seat.." I follow his demand and sit down. He also sits on his chair. His hands wrapped against his chest as he leans backwards. His eyes scanning mine and I make the first move. I can't wait anymore, I need to get his job back.

"I didn't mean to disturb you this late. I just have a question.." he immediately nods like he knew I had a question for him. Like he knew who I was and what I wanted out of him, which makes me even more nervous then I was in the first place.

"Please go ahead, ask away..." he commented and I nod. My hands laid on my lap, I could instantly feel them become more and more sweaty as seconds rolled by.

"I wanted to know why you suspected Dr Kim..." after I let those words out I quickly pressed my lips together hoping I don't get yelled at or better yet get thrown out of his office but what did I get..? I get a small laughter from him instead. My heartbeat slowly goes back to normal and I look up at him.

"I admire your courage and determination, I really do but this is between me and Dr Kim.."

"But it's not his fault. Dr Robert was the one that did this to me.." I raise my hand and point to my neck, raising my head a little for him to see what that monster did to me. The dean gets up and walks towards me. He places himself on the desk in front of me and gives me a little smile.

"I understand and I will definitely have a conversation with Dr Robert in the morning and I can promise you this will not happen to you again, Miss Guran.." he continues.

"Thank you for coming in here and telling me all of this. You are a bright student Miss Guran, pulling strong As and graduating very soon. Please try and stay focused..." he gives me one last smile before getting up and grabbing his bag from the desk. But I'm not done yet. That's not what I came for. I need to get Taehyung his job back.

"Then you know Dr Kim is not at fault for this.."

"Miss Guran, I can't do anything about Taehyung anymore.." anymore..? What does that mean..?

"Why not..?"

"Because I called him and he informed me that he doesn't want to work here anymore. He send me his letter of resignation an hour ago..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 3.9K 8
โ Who taught you to pout like that, bunny? โž [extended summary inside] [completed] Copyright ยฉ 2018. All Rights Reserved.
3.1K 300 20
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ [๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž]. ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ข ๐š๐ก๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ...
152K 7.1K 24
They say ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ is a beautiful feeling and Having a ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—› is a feeling that only we, ourselves can...
1.1K 154 28
|| K I M S E O K J I N I S I N L O V E W I T H Y O U ||