𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐧�...

Autorstwa kamluvssyu

[ ᴏɴ ʜᴏʟᴅ ] "𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘪'𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶... Więcej

cast + intro
1.
2.
3.
5.
NEW CHARACTERSSSS
HOLLONNN?!!!

4.

2.8K 70 34
Autorstwa kamluvssyu

"i wanna give you better, baby it's whatever. somebody gotta step up, i'm that somebody, so i'm next up."

not proofread guys...♥️

OMNISCIENT POV:

KEHLANI AWOKE with a yawn, flipping her messy bed hair to the side as her eyes fluttered open and began to adjust to the morning light beaming through the blinds of her large bedroom windows.

she stretched her arm out, jumping up when her backhand landed on a pair of lips. she slowly turned, her eyes landing on a familiar sleeping figure.

notti osama laid under her blankets, flat on his back facing upward with his hands sprawled out on his sides.

his lips were parted, soft snores erupting from his throat.

kehlani noticed he was shirtless and felt a pool of anxiety wash over her, quickly fading when she pulled down the blanket and seen she was fully dressed(still wearing her outfit from yesterday)

she sighed in relief, still wondering how the fuck notti got in her bed; though she wasn't complaining at all. she laid down on her side, facing notti's sleeping body.

her lips twitched upward into a smile, feeling an odd comfort having notti asleep beside her. she watched him sleep for a little, taking in all the little features of his face.

she lifted her hand, bringing it up to his hair. she toyed with one of his braids, watching as he shuffled lightly before his eyes slowly opened. the two made eye contact, both smiling widely.

"good morning, ma." notti said, his voice low and raspy. "how you sleep?"
kehlani let go of his braid, letting her hand drop onto his pillow. "i slept good," she replied, "did you?"

notti nodded, his smile growing wider. "i slept amazing, especially cuz i was in your bed."
kehlani rolled her eyes, blushing a little bit.

notti grabbed her hand, interlocking their fingers as he rubbed circles on her thumb; still staring into her pretty brown eyes.

kehlani scooted closer to him, her chest soon touching his as their faces inched closer to one another.
kehlani's eyes began to close, feeling notti's body warmth as she moved her lips closer to his. her lips brushed against notti's, almost creating a kiss before her door was rudely slammed open.

"kehlani, yo-," malik froze in the door way, jaw dropping to the floor as his eyes flicked between his sister and his friend laying in the same bed. he began to smirk, nodding his head slowly.

"okay..." he stepped into the room, standing at the end of the bed. "so what's going on here?"
notti gulped, "i- we just fell asleep in the same bed by accident it- it wasn't nun like that.."

notti hoped that his terrible excuse would save him from getting his ass beat by Malik, knowing that he was really overprotective over his little sister.

Malik glared at him, pursing his lips in thought.
"okay," he sighed. "nun better happen tho, ethan." he pointed to notti who nodded quickly.

malik turned to leave, stopping in the doorway to face the two again.
"i'm going out with Aiden, Jay and Jordan." he announced to his sister.
kehlani nodded her head, gesturing him out of her room.

Malik put his hands up, chuckling.
"i'm leaving, don't worry." he left the room, the door closing behind him.

"ain't she hated that nigga like 2 days ago?" he questioned aloud to himself, loud enough for notti and kehlani to hear before his footsteps faded down the stairs.

notti grinned, tilting his head at kehlani. "yeah, ain't you hated me like 2 days ago?" he asked playfully, causing kehlani to gently shove his shoulder.

she climbed out of bed, walking over to her washroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

notti followed after her, wrapping his arms around her waist as she splashed water onto her face. he hid his face in her neck, exhaling softly through his nose.

kehlani giggled at the ticklish feeling against her neck, shutting off the tap water.

she moved notti to the side, bending down to grab him an extra tooth brush from under sink. notti cleared his throat, eyes going wide as he attempted to avert his gaze elsewhere.

kehlani stood up straight, handing him a tooth brush. once they had both brushed their teeth, they laid back on Kehlanis bed side by side in silence.

"what you wanna do?" notti asked, playing with kehlanis hands.
kehlani shrugged, sighing. "i don't know, we've got a whole day to anything we want."

notti smirked, a few thoughts he wouldn't dare say aloud coming to mind.
"what? what's that face for?" kehlani asked, cupping nottis face in her hands. notti shook his head, lips parting to reveal a toothy smile.
"it's nothing, ma." he placed his hands over kehlanis, staring into her eyes.

kehlani moved forward, deciding to attempt a kiss one more time. notti licked his lips, pressing his lips against hers. kehlanis body relaxed, her hands dropping down to his shoulders, wrapping her arms around his neck. notti pulled away, lifting her onto his lap.

he gave kehlani a small smile then grabbed her face, slamming his lips onto hers once more. kehlani grinned into the kiss, wrapping her legs around his waist.

RING RING RING

Notti's phone went off, causing the two to pull away quickly. notti reached for his phone on the nightstand, rolling his eyes as he clicked 'accept call' and put the phone to his ear.

"yo," he muttered.

"notti we need you at edots crib," dd said on the other line, pulling his ski above his lips so his words would be more clear before he continued talking.

notti placed his left hand on kehlanis inner thigh, twisting up his face as he listened to dd explain the current situation to him.
"so you need me to slide? right now?" notti concluded.

"yes nigga, ain't that what i jus said?"
"aight, damn. i'm coming jus lemme finish things up with kehlani." notti said, rubbing the inside of her thigh.

"ohh say word, tell her i said wassup."
"no."

notti ended the call, stuffing his phone in his pocket.

kehlani frowned, dropping her head on nottis shoulder. "you're leaving?"

"i got to, kay." notti replied, running his hands through her hair. "i'll see you later, okay?"

kehlani huffed, nodding. she moved off of his lap, watching him get up and grab his shirt; throwing it on quickly as he walked toward the bedroom door.

he opened the door to leave, suddenly stopping in his tracks. he ran to kehlani, giving her a quick kiss on the lips. "sorry ma, almost forgot." he chuckled.

he exited her room, closing the door behind him leaving kehlani sitting alone, her face a dark shade of red. she grabbed her phone off the nightstand, deciding to facetime liyah and tell her everything.

liyah picked up immediately, staring at the camera with a big ass smile and low eyes.
"TELL ME EVERYTHING BITCH." she screamed into the mic.

kehlani shook her head, "you need to tell ME everything first hoe."
liyah wrapped one of her braids around her finger, giggling like a little girl.

"OMGGG okok sooooo," she cleared her throat and began to explain EVERYTHING to kay.

"at my party yesterday- wait hollon, did i tell you what happened? my mom came home early and seen the party bro. i thought she would've fucking killed me but she just told everyone that they should go before my dad found out. she ended up cussing out Aiden because he's older and should've monitored me or some shit, i don't really care i'm just happy i ain't got whooped. but ANYWAY, after you and your mans left the party me and dd went up to my room to 'get to know each other' ykkkk?? ykkk what i meaaannn? we started making out and it got intense broooo. we was feeling up each other and all! but then he stopped and said he wanted to take me out, and i said YES! BRO I SCREAMED. he started smiling and shit whateva, then we went downstairs and hung wit everyone else. jay and ama pulled up for a little too but then jay left to drop ama off at home and stop by edots and dd said he finna take me out on sunday!! we going out to lunch together!! he had to leave when my moms got home but i snuck him back in and he spent the night, he left mad early tho. he told me it was sum bout edot or whatever ion know but we was cuddling all night. i don't care, i'm in love."

by the time liyah had finished explaining everything kehlanis jaw was touching the ground, a lot happened while her and notti were gone.
she was left speechless, causing liyah to laugh.

"now tell me what happened wit you and lover boy notti." liyah demanded, sitting up in her bed.

kehlani put her lips toward the mic, inhaling deeply before whispering, "we kissed."

just as kehlani expected, liyah screamed when she heard the news.

"YOU KISSED?!" liyah shouted, shaking the phone violently to display how excited she was.
Kehlani nodded, "we kissed right before he left." she told her.

liyah gasped, catching her breath in her throat causing her to cough.
"so you like him?!" she asked, kehlani shook her head. "no.." she hesitantly replied.
liyah made a face, basically saying 'bffr.'

"how you gon kiss the boy then claim youn want him?"

"i don't know i mean- he gives me butterflies and makes me blush and he knows how to change my mood so quick and he's just-." kehlani groaned loudly, slapping her hands on her face. "i'm pretty sure i like him."

liyah smirked, snickering at her friends confused state. she always knew kehlani didn't hate notti, it seemed unusual how everything he did made her mad that she had concluded kehlani was secretly in love with the boy.

she was happy kehlani was finally realizing it for herself.
"tell him that," liyah said. "you already know that boy is head over heels for you."
kehlani nodded, agreeing with liyah.

"i just don't want to move too fast, i mean i had such a great time with him yesterday. he took me skating bro, and yk how much i love skating. i jus don't wanna ruin anything by getting into a relationship too quick."

"he took you skating yesterday?!" liyah exclaimed, completely ignoring the rest of what Kehlani had said.
"yesss he took me skating yesterday." kehlani giggled.

liyah slapped her hand over her mouth, letting out a dramatic gasp. she pretended to wipe a fake tear off her face, looking at kehlani like a proud mother would look at her daughter who had just won her first soccer game.

"my baby," she sniffled. "my baby's growing up."
kehlani jokingly flipped her off, though a small smile rested on her face. she was really grateful to have liyah as her best friend.

they talked for awhile on the phone until kehlani got a second facetime, from Jaylin.

"hold on liyah, jays calling me." kehlani said.
"jay? dd and nottis brother jay?" liyah questioned, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"yeah.. hollon bae." kehlani ended the call with liyah and answered jaylins facetime, sitting up against her bed frame.

jaylins face appeared on the screen, a blunt between his lips.
he blew smoke into the camera, squinting his eyes.

"heyyy sista!" he said, his deep voice startling kehlani for a moment.

"hey jay," kehlani said, still confused as to why jaylin was calling her. "what's up?"

kay heard 3 voices in the background, voices she recognized as Aiden, Jordan and her brother Malik.

"yo suck my fucking dick nigga-," jordan spoke, muffled by the road noise.
"i'll beat yo fuckin ass." aiden said. malik laughed loudly, accidentally shoving jaylin as he ran back and forth clutching his stomach.

jaylin smacked his lips, looking back at kehlani. "notti aint wit u no more?" he asked her, leaning against the brick wall he was standing by.

kehlani shook her head no. "wait-," she paused. "how'd you know he was here?"
"i dropped you n him off at your house last night, yo ass was passed out when i got there tho. prolly don't remember it." jay explained, passing his blunt to aiden who peeked into the camera as he inhaled deeply.

"why didn't you take him home?"
"he didn't want to, damm girl you got all these questions." jay sucked his teeth before his phone slipped from his hands and fell onto the concrete floor, all the boys surrounded the camera; looking down at it with shocked expressions.

kehlani laughed into her arm, trying not to be heard by jaylin. he picked up his phone, tapping the screen aggressively. it must've been broken.

"BROOO YOU BROKE ITT!" malik shouted, moving his face all up in the camera making kehlani mug the screen.

jay shook his head, rolling his eyes. "espera, espera." he muttered into the mic before the call ended.

kehlani assumed he must've accidentally clicked the end call button while tapping his screen.

she sat in silence for a few seconds before she bursted out laughing, jaylin was always doing some dumb shit when he was wit his best friends.
kinda like her, liyah and anita acted when they were together.

she decided to get ready for the day and maybe ask Liyah to hang out.

she took a long shower, Brent Faiyaz blasting in the background as she screamed the lyrics the entire time. she changed into a simple but cute outfit, putting on her fluffy blue and white slides to match.

with a long look in the mirror she decided she looked good and pulled out her phone, calling Liyah.

"hi bae," liyah answered on the first ring, as she always does, and kehlani smiled.
"hiiii liyahhh!! you wanna go to the mall?" kehlani asked, leaning against the bathroom counter.

liyah went silent for a moment. "okok bet, i'm down." she finally said. kehlani nodded her head, "alr cool, did aiden take his car?"

"nahh, jay came and picked him up."

"yess good, we gon take aidens car."

"what about malik's car?"

"this nigga don't got no car, he broke as fuck."

liyah snickered on the other line as she grabbed her purse from the nightstand. "i'm already dressed so ima come get you now, okay?"

"kk, i'll be ready bae."

kehlani left her room and went downstairs, grabbing a water from the fridge and going outside to wait for liyah on the porch.

while she was waiting she got a call, she picked up her phone and seen the contact name was 'notti(daddy)♥️'. since when do i have his number saved?  and ik damm well i ain't put that contact name.

she picked up, bringing the phone to her ear. "nigga, since when did i have yo number?" she said immediately as she picked up, skipping past the 'hello'.

notti laughed on the other line, causing kehlani to smile a little.
"you like the contact name? i put it on yo phone while u was sleep." he told her.

kehlani could just picture the smug grin on his face.
"how you get my password?"

"i jus used yo brothers birthday."

"oh you a smart nigga now huh? i seeeeee."

notti laughed again, this time kehlani laughed with him. "aii ma, anyway i'm leaving edot crib wit dd jus now." he said.

"i'm going to the mall with liyah, notti." kehlani replied, chewing on her nails.

"aii sickkk, me and dd gon tag along. we'll meet you there mama."

before kehlani could say anything, notti hung up the phone. she huffed, rolling her eyes.

ima really slap this boy. she thought.
he too cute tho.

—————————
i'm begging. kneeling. FORGIVE ME BRO!! I AINT UPDATE IN YEARRSSS IM SO SORRY 😭😭 and this update so ass 2, i swear ima write a couple chapters then update all at once cuz then maybe it'll be worth the wait yk?😁
ILL DO ANYTHING YALL FORGIVE MEEE❤️

also y'all i'm thinking of starting an imagines book, cuz i feel that'll be easier to update than actual stories!! lemme kno ur thoughts!! AND COMMENT IDEAS 4 THE IMAGINES, N IT CAN BE A LIL FREAKY 🤭

okok vote and comment!!! i'm done talkyn!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

30.3K 783 21
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐎 "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇| they've been together for over 2 years, but unfortunately all good things come t...
2.7K 49 7
༻𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨, 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰�...
10.8K 65 14
"ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴇᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍᴇ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴀ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ."
13.6K 275 27
𝘈𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 (𝘑𝘢𝘺) 𝘙𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵�...