altruistic ✓ Shota Aizawa X R...

sleepweeby

Caring and uncaring, a duo you'd not believe could go well. Realistically though, no one is completely uncari... Еще

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty: Epilogue
Thank You
🎃Halloween Special🎃
🎆Bonfire Night Special🎆
🎄Christmas Special🎄
🎊New Year's Special🎊
❤️Valentine's Special❤️
🥞Pancake Day Special🥞
👩‍👧Mother's Day Special👩‍👧
🐰Easter Special🐰
🎂Birthday Special.2🎂
👨‍👧Father's Day Special👨‍👧

🎂Birthday Special🎂

614 13 8
sleepweeby

Credit to a_ne_zu (I apologize if I read the @ on the artwork wrong) for the amazing artwork above!

Unlike the artwork this Birthday special is for 2022, not 2017, but a big Happy Birthday to our favourite sleepy teacher none the less.

Y/Ns P.O.V

I snook into 1-As alliance and went around to each dorm and knocked to request that they meet me down in the lounge, once I'd gone to each room and stood in the lounge, almost everyone was confused.

When everyone was gathered Ururaka asked “L/n Sensei, has something happened?” I shook my head “No, but something will be happening!” They all stiffened and a look of panic washed over their faces. I smiled awkwardly as I recognized my mistake “Sorry, I forget what you guys have been through... Anyway! It is Shotas birthday tomorrow and I need you guys in on something I have planned!” Ashido perked up “Oo! What do you have planned Y/nn? Is it something romantic?” Midoriya looked to Ashido and said “L/n Sensei is dating Mirio-” I let out a breath and shook my head “Me and Mirio broke up, but my relationships are nothing that should concern you!” I cleared my throat and they all looked over “So, I probably shouldn't tell you this but I think you all have right to know my reasoning seen as I want you in on the celebration... When Shota was young, he said he wanted to dress up as a hero for Halloween but he was never allowed, and as an underground hero, by choice, he doesn't get the gratitude he deserves, so I was hoping you could all dress up as him tomorrow?” I looked around quizzically to see all of them looking stunned, Momo then spoke “That's really sweet L/n Sensei.” I smiled awkwardly and looked around again “So what do you all think?” Bakugo stood up and yelled “You disturbed me for this? Gosh, you're supposed to be smart as someone worth training to be a teacher but this is excessively stupid-” His rant was stopped as grey cloth wrapped around him “Apologize, right now Bakugo.” I looked over to see Shota with his hair stood up and his eyes glowing red. I let out a breath “It's fine Shota, Bakugo is right, what I recommended was stupid.” His hair fell as his eyes returned to black but he still didn't let Bakugo go “I highly doubt your recommendation concerning them was stupid.” Ashido piped up “You're right Sensei! Y/nn asked if there was anywhere we all wanted to go for a trip to blow off some steam!” Shota looked around at them all, obviously not trusting Ashidos word, but all those he looked at nodded. He sighed “Far from stupid and that's L/n Sensei to you Ashido, show some respect.”

Bakugo then grumbled “I'm sorry for calling you stupid L/n Sensei.” Shota placed Bakugo back down on his seat “Good, now I expect you to stay and listen to whatever L/n has to say, and put in any input for your opinion is valid... Return to me with the results you get from this and I'll authorize it with Principal Nezu.” I nodded quickly and he walked away, and once he was out of sight I let out a breath, in relief. Bakugo then spoke “I only apologized because he evidently cares about you, so you must know at least something about him.” I bowed my head briefly towards him before looking to everyone else “Any other concerns?” Iida shot his hand up “But to wear the U.A. uniform is of highest privilege, we should not disrespect that honour that allows us to represent our school!” I blinked, not knowing what to say. Bakugo yelled “Take the stick out your ass, it will only be for a day!” A lot of others nodded, whilst Midoriya then spoke “It's the least we can do, Aizawa Sensei has put his life on the line for us numerous times.” He then began mumbling away, everyone slowly turned to look at him, I waved my hand “Let him be... So are we all in?” Iida threw his arms around “What will Principal Nezu think of you allowing students to not wear uniform?”

“Principal Nezu is completely on board with L/n Sensei's plan. Aizawa Sensei is one of my only teachers to never have a day off, he's very much deserving of this little gift.” I screamed with a lot of the students, Nezu just sipped his tea and said “Sorry, I heard my name.” Shota ran into the room, capture weapon ready to be sent flying, he stopped dead in his tracks though when he saw nothing out of the ordinary. Principal Nezu hummed as he began walking away “Yes, very deserving.” Shota just looked around at us all.

I walked into the classroom backwards as my hands were occupied with holding a cake, I turned around to see the class dressed as I asked but the one thing I didn't request was Shota's appearance within the classroom this early. I froze and quickly moved the cake so I held it behind my back “Hey Shota, lovely morning isn't it?” He crossed his arms “You can drop the act L/n... Now, it's one thing to make the students dress up in such a ridiculous attire but you? You are a teacher in training, and as a heroics teacher you need to be wearing your hero outfit so you are ready for any situation that might arise!”

“That's why I'm wearing my belt! I might not have been there to witness all you and your class have gone through but I have been here as their aid, I have spoke to them, heck, I spoke to them on their first days back from the events! Why won't you just trust me? If you won't trust me, at least trust your class!” He let out a breath “I do trust you, do you think I would have allowed you to come on patrols with me otherwise?”

“Then prove it, let us appreciate you, just for your birthday, at least.” He ran his hand through his hair and turned away to look at the board “We've already wasted enough time, I suppose you can stay in your current get ups but straight after this, you are going to change.” I could see the class about to respond so I put my hand up in a stop motion towards them “No! They are going to show the whole school what an amazing teacher and hero you are. I haven't forced them to wear this get up Shota and I'm sure they all hold their respective reasons for choosing to put it on this morning!” I turned to face the class “Obviously you can change when and if you want to, but I couldn't see a reason, this is by far more comfortable than the uniform.” Shota turned to look at me “If they go to the canteen they will be mistaken for homeless people!” I raised an eyebrow “Well, I think they look amazing!” He rolled his eyes and turned to the class but before he could talk I rushed over to place the cake down on the podium. “Bad Shota!” He just looked at me and blinked, I then turned as Bakugo was laughing his ass off. I shrugged it off “Today is about you! So I will take this lesson and you can go hibernate in your sleeping bag, but first you must make a wish!” He groaned “L/n... As much as I appreciate the thought, I am not five, perhaps in terms of canine years it works out but I am not a canine.” I raised an eyebrow.

“I never said you were a canine, and no matter ones age they should make a wish on their birthday!” He hummed “You said, bad Shota, that is how you tell off an animal not a human, especially an adult.” I just looked up at him and shook my head “You don't look after children, you don't know how to tell them off.” He let out a breath “I have to watch after you, I think I know how to tell someone off.” I put my hands on my hips and glared at him “You have never once told me off because not once have you called me bad!” He blinked before raising hand “Hold on, how have you been told off at the orphanage?” I raised an eyebrow in confusion but decided to answer “They'd yell bad Y/n, why?” He hummed and put his hand down “Okay, now what was it you wanted me to do?” I pointed to the cake “Make a wish!” He looked to the cake before looking at me “I thought I had to blow out candles to make a wish?” I rolled my eyes and said “I thought you weren't five?”

“Ha ha.” Momo came up and placed some candles into the cake, then lighting them, I smiled to her and she went back to her seat. I looked to Shota and he just looked at me as if to say, I am not doing this. I raised an eyebrow and he let out a breath, turning to the cake and blowing out the candles “Wait, you didn't let us sing, we better do that all over then!” He just picked up the whole cake with one hand and bit into the edge, then muttering “Shame, it's already had some eaten... Now I'm going to sleep, you all best behave for L/n Sensei.” He went over to his sleeping bag and stepped into “Hey Shota, aren't you going to tell everyone what your wish was?”

“It was that you all get out of those ridiculous clothes.” I pouted towards him before grinning “Shame you said it aloud, because now it won't come true!” He hummed, by this point being completely settled down in his sleeping bag. I was cutting the cake and putting it on plates for the students, avoiding the area Shota took a bite out of “Could you bring my slice to me?” I looked over to Shota and smiled “Of course birthday boy!” He let out a breath “I was only trying to appreciate the cake but now you can keep it. Birthday boy, what am I? A five year old... weren't even told that then.” I smiled at him attempting to grumble under his breath. I went over with his slice and crouched “Well now you've been told, Birthday Boy.” He rolled his eyes before saying sarcastically “If I'm young then shouldn't I be fed my cake?” I smirked and his eyes widened, him then trying to move away “Shame that I'm meant to be teaching, sorry birthday boy!” He let out a breath but still decided to make a remark “That sounds like a you problem, shouldn't affect me!” I hummed “That is true, perhaps I can feed you and teach.” He tried moving again so I just sat on his lap, facing the class “So class...”

I was talking to the class and feeding Shota, he was far from happy and the class was finding it hilarious but they didn't dare laugh, just grinned to keep it down but the whole class erupted when the door opened to have Yamada Sensei pop his head in and whisper “I just came to say happy birthday to you, happy birthday to-” Everyone that was previously in the room just watched his look of pure confusion before it went into a smirk “Must be some good cake Sho, no need to save me any, you enjoy!” He then left but not long after did Kayama Sensei burst into the room, not even trying to hide the fact Yamada Sensei had reported to her “Hizashi told me to come have a look at what you were teaching- Damn, get some Shota and I'm the R rated one!” She practically danced out of the class that was now left unable to make eye contact with anyone.

🎂

Shota had taken on a earlier patrol so he practically left the grounds as soon as the school day ended, so I went to 1-As alliances to take over Eri duty. I knocked on the door and opened it to see Mirio sat on the couch with Eri just watching a film, Eri peaked her head over the back of the couch “Y/nn! Huh... Where's Mr Aizawa?” I smiled and walked over, carefully brushing some hair out of her face “He was asked to go out on patrol early... Mirio, you can go back to your dorm if you want.” I noticed him watching me so I turned my head to look at him, he then asked “Why are you wearing Aizawa Sensei's clothes?” I looked down to scan my outfit before looking back at him “Not Shotas, just similar... Me and the whole of class 1-A dressed up to show our appreciation because it's his birthday.” Eri quickly jumped off the couch “I want to dress up as well!” I smiled.

“That can easily be arranged!” She grinned before looking around and pouting slightly “When it was... The boy with the birds head...” She was moving her hands around head, going with her description, I smiled “Tokoyami.” She nodded quickly and continued “When it was Tokoyamis birthday, everyone gave him presents... I don't have a present for Mr Aizawa...” Mirio cheerily said “We could go buy him something now!” Eri quickly nodded before stopping and confidently announcing “I need to dress up first!”

As we were walking around shops we stumbled across a section that said 'Perfect Gift For Dad'. Eri stopped in front of it, nearly tripping Mirio up as Eri had shown no interest in anything. “What's a dad?” I looked around nervously, hoping the definition would just slap me in the face but as if Mirio was prepared he answered calmly “A dad is a male that cares for someone younger than them by many years.” I let out a breath and nodded, Eri hummed and looked back at the display before reaching up and carefully taking a mug that read 'Pro Dad' she turned and looked at us both, I could see Mirio glancing between me and Eri, but after a while his sight stopped on me with a quizzically raised brow, as if asking if I was going to tell her no. I smiled “I think Mr Aizawa will really like that Eri! You're really good at picking presents, I'm kind of jealous!” I laughed lightly and she smiled, then carefully reaching up for my hand and leading the way to the till where we had to stand in line. Mirio leaned down slightly and whispered “Why are you allowing her to buy that?” I glanced towards him and whispered “If that is how she wishes to appreciate Shota, I am not going to stop her... Can't you see Mirio, she made a choice all by herself!” He hummed before glancing down at his phone “Alright, I just don't think that's the best way about it? Seriously, think of how Aizawa Sensei is going to react.” I rolled my eyes and looked forward “Just go attend to whatever business is on your phone Mirio, me and Eri are just trying to have some fun and if you don't wish to join in, that's on you!” He put his phone back in his pocket “Okay, but don't expect me to fix whatever mess this causes, because that will be on you.” He walked away and I looked down to see Eri looking at me with big eyes “Does Mirio not like the gift?”

“Don't worry about him, you've picked it for Mr Aizawa anyway... Mirio is probably just jealous that he isn't getting such a great gift, but that is not your problem!” She nodded slowly before looking off on the direction Mirio went. I lightly ruffled her hair “Come on Eri, today we are supposed to be celebrating!” She looked up at me before giving a curt nod and grin. Then asking “Can we go to the orphanage? Mr Aizawa had fun when we last went.” I tapped my chin “That is actually a really good idea Eri, I'll just have to message him that we'll be heading there!”

You
Eri wants to go to my humble abode, just to let you know :)
17:34

Shota
I'll make sure to drop by and collect you both once my shift is over
18:47

You
We'll make sure to wait up for you then :)
18:48
seen

I put my phone down on the table and returned to the food Hanako had welcomed me and Eri in for. Kai, one of the young boys housed here whined “Hanako, can we have something sweet after this?” Hanako let out a breath and shook her head “No Kai, sweets are for celebration, what have we got to celebrate today?” Kai looked around the table before pointing at me “Y/nn is here! That's worth celebrating!” I smiled but then looked to Eri as I saw her glancing around “Hanako, I think Eri knows something that's worth celebrating!” Hanako looked to me before looking at Eri “Is that so? Do you want to inform us what great day it is Eri?” Eri looked at everyone before looking at me, I nodded lightly and smiled, she looked back to Hanako and whispered “It's Mr Aizawa's birthday.” Hanako smiled.

“My, that is something to celebrate! Why don't you and Y/n go into the kitchen and make a cake, I know for a fact he'll be coming to pick you both up!” Eri then shyly whispered “I don't know how to make a cake.” Hanako laughed lightly “Well of course not, you're only young and still have many years to learn, that's why Y/n will be there with you! Plus, she needs to up her teaching game if she wants to be a teacher, I hear she keeps doing things that a teacher shouldn't particularly do!” I looked towards her confused and she laughed “I know how you look after the children here Y/n, I doubt you teach any different.” I pouted before grinning and standing up “Come on Eri, let's go make a mess in the kitchen!” She got up and rushed around to my side whilst cheering “Okay!”

Whilst I had joked about making a mess, we didn't purposely chuck the flour around, it just happened to fly everywhere. “I've been sent through to collect you terrors.” I jumped and quickly spun around into a fighting stance, he raised an eyebrow and stood from leaning his side against the door frame “Is that anyway to treat the birthday boy?” I let my arms drop to my sides and turned again to continue the decorating me and Eri were in the process of, however I was left to do it alone when Eri turned “We're making you a cake!”

“Y/n... How many cakes are you going to make me?” I turned around with a lopsided smile, he chuckled “Oh well, thank you, both of you!” Eri grinned before quickly turnimg and grabbing the cake, then running towards Shota and holding it up, he carefully took it “Thank you Eri, did you do all of this? This looks miles better than the one Y/n made!” Eri shook her head “No, I'm young and still have lots to learn, so Y/n was teaching me! That's what Hanako said!” Shota nodded.

“Well, she does have a fair point, we can't have you getting hurt. Now, I suppose I have to share this with all the children here?” Eri laughed whilst I just shot him a glare “As much as you deserve to go to bed, hero, you are celebrating for today is all about you!” Kai then ran in and up to me “Is the cake ready Y/nn? Hanako said you should soon be done!” Hanako then walked in and let out a breath “Here was me thinking you'd repay my kind heart for raising you and just leave making a mess as a joke... Whatever, if you'd all like to come outside.”

She turned and took the cake off of Shota, he looked to me but I was just as confused. We all just followed to see all the children dressed in black with either a scarf around their neck, a blanket, bed sheet, or unraveled toilet paper “Happy Birthday Eraserhead!” Hanako then smiled “We all got together to get you a present, if you'd just like to turn to your right.” I looked to where Shota was stood to then look right, but there was nothing there. Hanako laughed lightly before saying in a serious tone “Take her, please.” Shota laughed slightly and I looked back to him to see he was looking at me. He hummed and looked away to Hanako “I think I might just accept that offer.”

Eri then tugged at my hand, I looked down and only just heard her whisper “My present.” I looked to Hanako and she raised an eyebrow, I glanced to Eri briefly to signal what I meant to Hanako, she let out an oh and turned around, grabbing a wrapped box from the table that had been set up behind her, she came over and passed it to me, then stepping away. I crouched and held it out to Eri “I'm sure he'll love it, especially seen as it's from you!” She looked at me with big nervous eyes and I nodded, she slowly reached out for it. Once she held it she stepped closer to Shota and held it out. “Oh Eri, you didn't need to buy me anything, you dressing up and having fun was enough of a gift.” Eri looked back to me, I just smiled and stood up. She extended her arms a little bit further and Shota let out a breath and carefully took it “Thank you Eri!” She nodded slightly. Shota then unwrapped it and opened the box, bringing out the mug, I saw his eyes widened upon the text but he quickly gathered himself and said “I'll use it all the time, in fact, I think this will be my favourite mug from now until... Forever.” Eri grinned but then jumped slightly and looked around when music blasted from the speaker next to Hanako, her then rushing over and taking the mug from Shota in one hand to take Eri's with her other “You two enjoy, let loose!” She quickly moved away and Shota offered out his hand “I assume she wants us to dance.” I laughed “Oh Shota, we don't have to, and anyway, how are we supposed to dance to this, it's kids party music?” He shrugged and smiled slightly “Who said there was rules to what dance you do to a song?” I raised an eyebrow before shrugging and placing my hand in his “Then you'll have to lead me because I've never had to dance with someone before!” He smiled and raised my arm to spin me, then stopping my motion by placing his other hand on my hip to then drop my other hand which fell onto his shoulder, as he then placed his second hand onto my hip. I moved my other hand up and placed it on his shoulder “You're a quick learner... Now tell me, why is it Eri picked out a dad mug for me?” I smiled and leaned my head against his chest, I was able to hear his heart beat and let out a breath “She saw them and asked what a dad was, Mirio who was with us explained that it was a male that cares for someone much younger than them... You know, you'd be a great dad.” He moved his hands so he was practically hugging my waist “Thank you... Now, everyone else gave me a present, am I to expect something from you?” I laughed.

“I'll show you something later...” He hummed and took a step back, then leaning down slightly and kissing my cheek, I felt my face warm up and he just said “You had a little bit of butter cream there, tastes good.” I could hear the hint of humour within his voice and said “I don't believe you, I've heard that tone of yours before and you only use it when you're being sly, so why did you really kiss my cheek?” He put a hand over his heart “Sly, how hurtful! It was as I said, you had buttercream on your cheek.” I crossed my arms “Really?” He smirked and turned “No, however I'd like to try some.” He then walked off towards the table and I stood rooted to the ground, he just kissed my cheek for no reason, but there's always a reason with him. There's no way it could be anything more than friendly, must be some sort of thank you, but if it is more.

🎂

Eri was out like a light as soon as her head hit her pillow “Before you do the same, there's one more thing, follow me.” He let out a breath and I took him into the wooded area outside of 1-As alliance. After the short walk I stopped and turned towards him, lifting my hand to then point towards a family of cats I had been feeding after rescuing the mum from a high up tree branch. Before he moved I grabbed his sleeve and lowered myself to the ground, he then followed and watched the cats who eventually came forward. We petted them and the mum fell asleep in his lap, he then turned his head to look at me “Thank you for today.” I nodded before gathering the courage and pressing a kiss to his cheek “You're welcome.” He hummed, then carefully removed the cat from his lap and moving closer to me “Now, why'd you do that?” I gulped and looked around quickly, not being able to come up with an excuse, but he then took my chin between his thumb and index finger “Can I kiss the gift I've been given, not only by your carer but the universe?” I felt my face warm up but nodded quickly, closing my eyes as he brought his face closer, until I felt his lips on mine. After a brief moment he leaned back and I opened my eyes  “Thank you, not only for today, but everyday, even though I am the one that's supposed to be teaching you, you've taught me so much.” I quickly just wrapped my arms around him, not long after did I feel his arms wrap around me.

[ Edited : 01/05/2024 ]

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

167K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...
1.2K 33 13
(Slow🍋burn) Shota Aizawa, tired underground hero, is at Midnight's home for one of her parties. Most of the party guests he knows or has heard of t...
5.9K 203 49
{Aizawa Shota x reader} Y/N L/N, former mafia member, trying to live her new life under a false identity and seeking peace for the acts she committ...
Divorce eldri_sv

Фанфик

7K 297 15
Pro-hero Eraserhead hasn't been very lucky with his first marriage. A year after the divorce he is trying to get out there again. (Aizawa x Reader)