Behind the doors

By cootea

Where - Kim Taehyung the owner of one of the luxurious company's one day his stepmom arranged his marriage wi... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN

NINE

54 5 2
By cootea

1354 worlds.

It's a short one(:

C̶H̶A̶P̶T̶E̶R̶ N̶I̶N̶E̶

꧁--------------------------------------------꧂

Everything went fast for taehyung as soon the warm of jungkooks got snatched away from him.

He growl loudly but got pushed on the ground with a hand on his neck chocking him

"L-leave him your jerk..." Taehyung said as he tried to kick him.

"You don't deserve to become a pure blood..." he mumbled as taehyung saw how his eyes started to change colors.

Before the man could blow taehyung with flame someone pushed him.

"WHO THE FUCK" he yelled as he stood up and faced with the others

The man chuckled and looked at jae-joon

"Aw? Another pure blood?" He said, the man pulled up his hand in the air and fits them.

100 of wolf got surrender around them all.

"Should we make it the hard way or the easy way" he said as he took a closer step.

"Your fucking jerk WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT" Taehyung yelled at him when he saw a alpha touching his mate.

"Give me your soul..." he told taehyung who wide his eyes.

"W-what.."

"I want your soul your wolf I want V"

The man said as he smiled creepily at taehyung while taking steps through him.

"Never" Taehyung said as he grabbed his collar.

Taehyungs eyes showed fire as his hand was starting to flame up.

Before he could blow the man's face down He got kick on his stomach.

"You think I'm on the same level as you? I just wonder how did moonlight give make you and v partners. I should be the one having him..but your fucker needed to be born on the red moon" he said as he sat down on taehyung and gave him punches on his jaw.

"LEAVE HIM YOUR FUCKING BITCH" Jae-joon yelled as he got tied from behind with chains that can't be break.

"N-no please leave him..." seo-joon cried out as he got held down by two alphas.

"T-taehyung" jungkook mumbled as he pushed the alphas and tried to run to his mate but got punched on his stomach.

"T-TAEHYUNG..." jungkook yelled out while tears falling down his pale cheeks he couldn't handle the pain while watching his mate getting beaten up.

Taehyungs eyes wide open when he heard jungkook calling out his name.

He saw how the alpha touched jungkooks thighs.

He couldn't handle the anger he gave punch to the pure blood that was sitting on him making him fall on the other side.

"What the fuck did I tell you about leaving him." Taehyung said as his eyes started to mix with gold and red.

"Let's have real fight..." the man said and stood up.

Taehyung bend down and touched the grass and made the whole forest around them burn down.

"Let's play with fire.." Taehyung said as he flames up his both hands.

"Fine." The man said as he pulled out his fire too.

"Fucking bitch" Taehyung mumbled as he made his fire go around his body down his feet and let it go straight to the man from the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK..." the man said as he stomped the fire with his feet as it vanished.

"What? Didn't we say fire?" Taehyung asked showing him a innocent face with those breasted eyes.

Taehyung turned around and walked to the man who held into his mates.

"Stop him" the leader yelled at his man's.

5 of them stood in front of taehyung who was a step away from his mate.

"Oh god just leave now before yall get killed. " Taehyung said as he gave small kick to the on in the middle who got hurt badly by the light kick.

"I told you. " Taehyung said and four of them held into him making him fell down and face the ground with his arms tied around.

Taehyung heard a chuckle and saw the black shoes walk through his eyes.

"You want this boy..?" The man said and held into jungkooks jaw.

Taehyungs eyes darked.

"Do not fucking touch him. " he yelled as he tried to get out the grip they held him in.

" you two Come here" the man told two of the alphas that were standing behind the trees.

"You can do whatever you want with him." The man said as he put his shoes on taehyungs cheek that was held on the ground.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HIM YOUR FUCKING BITCH" Taehyung yelled

The alphas didn't leave the chance to touch the little omega that was crying for his mate.

The first alpha who touched him ripped his hoodie that held covered his petal body.

Before he could Lay his hand on him his arm got cut off.

Everyone got shocked by the fast action.

The looked down at the alpha that had his whole eyes red with blood dripping down as tears.

"What the fuck did I tell you.." he mumbled and pushed every alpha that kept him down and burned them.

He walked to the two alphas that held into his mate that was trying to hide his chest that was exposed to everyone.

Before anyone could reach the two alphas had their head cut off.

Taehyung let the body's fell down and lifted his omega up who wrapped his legs around taehyungs wrist and arms around his neck.

Taehyung turned around and walked to his family.

"Do not try and stop me." He told the man as he walked on him stomping on him ignoring the scream the man yelled.

As soon he walked to them he held into the tree that they were tied on.

He burned down the whole tree and letting it burn down.

They others took of the chains and held on each of their mates.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG IM WARNING YOU IM TAKING WHATS MINE" the pure alpha yelled out making the whole forest hear.

But that didn't bother taehyung at all he held into his mate that was shivering from the cold.

Taehyung did shiver too he didn't have any shirt himself.

"We need to go back home" Seo-joon said as he saw how the alphas behind him walked to their leaders.. he felt an arm around his shoulder he turned around and aw jae-joon giving him a smile that everything is alright.

"Taehyung wait your bleeding from behind let me heal it" Jackson said as he made taehyung sit down who objected on his hyung.

Jackson took out a little bottle of water that he always carry with him everywhere.

He took the water and let it spread through his hands as it bubbles on his hand.

As soon the water covered his hand with water he puts it on taehyungs back to heal the wounds he has on his back.

Jungkook still hides his face in taehyung chest as he sniffed and gripped on his own thigh.

He felt scared...

'Don't be scared darling...I'm here for you...nobody will hurt nor touch again..I'm sorry it took me so long' taehyung mind linked his omega that was shaking on his lap 

As soon jungkook heard those words he relaxed little and laid his head there taehyungs heart is and he heard the beats of it.

When Jackson finished healing taehyungs back everyone where on their feets and started to walk through the tree that held their world back.

As soon they reached the tree they pulled out the keys..

...

"What...?" Jae-joon said

The keys everyone held was destroy the keys couldn't work.

There weren't any ways out of this world.

"Fuck...before anyone starts to freak out we need to find a way to stay the night at."

Jackson said.

Jae-joon and seo-joon looked at each other and nodded

"We can stay at our castle.." Jae-joon told everyone

"The town for ourself??" Hoseok asked erring nod from jae-joon

"Yeah I want to see our old home" Jimin said as he held into yoongis hand.

That how all of them were walking to the old kingdom...

-

Here is one of my first shortest chapters I have wrote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 7.5K 34
A totally unexpected marriage between a most beautiful cute bunny and cold handsome tiger . Jeon jungkook never thought that he will get married to...
483K 17.7K 50
The story is Younger son of the King of Busan Prince Jeon Jungkook and his wife Taehyung's When they got married, that time Taehyung was 10 years old...
566K 31.3K 110
Join the journey of Jeon Jungkook and his mate Kim Taehyung to witness their love for each other that never once wavered through the journey with the...
27.6K 1.4K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...