๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜—๐˜—๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐˜–'๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜•๐˜•๏ฟฝ...

By fastandfuriouspov

"๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ
๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜‹๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜” ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜”
๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜ ๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š๐˜Œ
๐˜š๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜“๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜Œ
๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜–๐˜™๐˜  ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜›
๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜‹๐˜Œ ๐˜”๐˜ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜๐˜“๐˜๐˜ˆ
๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜‰๐˜œ๐˜š๐˜
๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜š๐˜›
๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜› & ๐˜๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š 6
ACT ELEVEN
PROLOGUE
ACT TWELVE
ACT THIRTEEN
ACT FOURTEEN
ACT FIFTEEN
ACT SIXTEEN
ACT SEVENTEEN
ACT EIGHTEEN
ACT TWENTY
FAST SEVEN
ACT TWENTY ONE
ACT TWENTY TWO
ACT TWENTY THREE
ACT TWENTY FOUR
ACT TWENTY FIVE
ACT TWENTY SIX
ACT TWENTY SEVEN
ACT TWENTY EIGHT
FAST EIGHT
ACT TWENTY NINE
ACT THIRTY
ACT THIRTY ONE
ACT THIRTY TWO
ACT THIRTY THREE
ACT THIRTY FOUR
ACT THIRTY FIVE
ACT THIRTY SIX
EPILOGUE

ACT NINETEEN

6K 155 4
By fastandfuriouspov

Chapter Nineteen- Hold On

The elevator to the warehouse of the team opened, revealing Brian, Tej, and Sapphire. They walked out as Roman walked dropped the bags he was holding "You son of a bitch! You made it!" He laughed hugging Brian when he noticed Sapphire.

"Holy shit, Saph!" Pulling the blonde into a hug as she laughed, hugging him back before he placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"I missed you too Rome"

"Wait, why you all wet?" Roman asked in confusion as Sapphire laughed slightly and quickly changed the subject. 

"Long story so what's been going on since I've been gone?" The girl asked as she glanced around, Tej smiled.

"Figured out they're hitting an army base in Spain"
Roman informed as Han and Gisele made their way over "Border patrol ID'ed Shaw's men crossing through last night"

Sapphire flinched at that name but quickly covered it up before Gisele squealed and pulled Sapphire into a hug. Han and Brian doing their handshake before he informed them "Hobbs and Riley went to lock down the base. They're going to meet us there"

"About Riley" Everyone looked at Sapphire as their eyebrows furrowed "I think she's working for Shaw okay so just be careful, all of you" They all nodded as she gave them a small, tired smile.

Han then pulled Sapphire into a hug while Brian hugged Gisele "Where's Dom?" Brian questioned.

She pointed him in the direction of his best-friend "He wasn't going without you or Sapphire"

Brian and Sapphire walked over in the direction she pointed to "Dom" Sapphire called his name and he turned around to face her.

"Saph" He sighed in relief as she met him halfway and pulled him into a hug "Thank god your okay" He whispered as he kissed her forehead. They pulled away and Dom looked between her and Brian.

As Sapphire went and got changed with some clothes Gisele had given her, Brian sighed "I found out what happened to Letty and Saph. It's all my fault"

"Brian, whatever you found out, that's for you. What we're about to do now, is for them"

----

Sapphire was wearing a pair of black high waist cargo jeans that had flap pockets on the sides and then a black neck button front tank top to match. Finishing with some black combat boots, her blonde, almost dry hair was tied up in a ponytail and a pistol was tucked into the waistband of her jeans. And of course a few knifes stashed in her boots.

"I just caught word they caught one of Shaw's men at the base. It's time" Tej walked over to the group, wrapping his arm around Sapphire's waist as they stood in the plane on their way to Spain.

"Somethings not right" Brian and Sapphire spoke at the same time "He wanted us to find that guy. Think about it. At Interpol, you were face to face with him"

Everyone then stood around Brian as Roman looked at him "Brian, so what are you saying?" He asked.

"Braga said the only way you get near Shaw is if he wants you to" Brian told them as Dom then thought it over "Tej, where's the component?"

"They're moving it to a secure location" Tej informed them.

Sapphire looked over to her brother as they shared a knowing look "Shaw's not hitting that base" He stated.

"He's hitting the convoy" Sapphire added.

----

"Guys you better hurry up. They just took the convoy" Tej said over the radio as Dom, Brian, Sapphire, and Roman sped along the road to reach the convoy "And Dom, Letty's with them"

Sapphire sighed in relief at Tej's word knowing Letty was okay, well for now.

"We stick to the plan" Dom spoke.

Silent overcame them for a few seconds before Tej spoke again "All right, you heard the man. Let's play this fast and clean. That thing's heading your way" Tej's eyes widened at what he saw next before he started to panic "Uh, guys, we gotta come up with another plan. They got a tank"

"I'm sorry, did somebody just say a tank?" Roman questioned, hoping maybe Tej was just seeing things.

"Fuck me" Sapphire mumbled as she watched the tank blow up a few cars in front of them, the four then speeding up to glide underneath the cars with ease.

Turning her head slightly as she watched the tank drive past them on the other side of the road  before Roman spoke into the radio "Who's got a plan B?"

"Plan B?" Tej repeated, clearly sounding stressed "We need a plan C, D, E. We need more alphabets!"

Brian cut him off before he could panic even more "Hey! We do what we do best. We improvise, all right?"

"We got this babe" Sapphire said into the radio towards Tej and she knew he was smiling like crazy right now.

Once Dom reached the end of the barrier, he spun his wheel around and a did a U turn to go after the tank, the others following right behind. Sapphire couldn't believe it as she watched the tank drive over to the other side of the road, making a break in the barrier.

The blonde didn't hesitate, just like her brother, as she shifted up and turned the wheel sharply, going through the break in the road to follow right behind the tank that was just running over cars. Her fingers turning white as they clenched around the steering wheel.

"Saph, take their attention away from the people!" Dom said over the radio as Sapphire rolled her eyes.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Sapphire told him as she drove to the side of the tank until she had to quickly skid back behind it when a car was coming her way.

Brian kept a watch on Sapphire while also looking at the road in front of him. Once a few more cars had passed the tank, the blonde swung to the side and as soon as she saw an opening she pressed a foot down on the pedal and took it. Sapphire served in front of it to gain their attention while glancing in her rear view mirror to make sure they were still behind her.

Everything was going well until she saw the gun lower down towards her car "Oh, shit!" She sounded exactly like Brian as she stomped on the break and ducked her head as the blast went off, hitting a car in front of them but also clipping the back of her car, pushing her along.

"Shit. Saph, you hang in there!" She heard Brian say over the radio "Hang in there, we're coming!"

Sapphire grabbed the radio and pulled it to her lips "Ya better be coming quick because I've got a tank on my ass!"

"There's gotta be a break up ahead" Dom spoke as he sped up faster.

The tank started eating away at the back of the car already as it trained it's gun towards the bridge up ahead. She then heard Tej's voice through the radio "You got this baby"

And with that she then grabbed the rope that she spotted in the back of the car and opened her door. Holding onto the roof of the car as she placed one foot on the door before pulling herself up onto the roof. Brian had glanced over to what she was doing as his sister wrapped the rope around the gun of the tank.

"Screw it" Brian mumbled as he drove over the rubble caused by the bridge and flew over onto the other side, ending up with him in front of the tank and Roman following just behind.

Sapphire saw the tank crushing her car more and more when she saw Brian's car approach her. Brian stomped on his breaks while the tank crushed the car even more. Sapphire knew this was it as she leaped from her car and towards Brian's. He had his arm out the window so she grabbed his hand as she landed on top of his car with a grunt.

"Yeah!" Roman cheered as Sapphire had successfully managed in that small space of time to create something for them to use against the tank.

Sapphire looked up at Brian and gave him a grateful smile before climbing inside his car. Shaking his head as he laughed slightly as she did too before grabbing his hand and giving it a squeeze, just to let him know she was okay before they got back to the task in hand.

"Brian, that Mustang would make a nice anchor" Dom spoke.

"Yeah, I'm on it" He replied, pushing against the flattened car but it wouldn't go over the railing of the bridge so Roman then offered to try but again no such luck.

"What the fuck is she playing at?" Sapphire questioned in panic as she watched Letty climb out on top of the tank and slide down towards where the rope was wrapped around the gun. Sapphire shared a concerned look when Brian managed to get the car over the railing.

Still in panic mode Sapphire grabbed Brian's radio before speaking into it "Dom! Letty!" They watched as Owen moved the gun towards Dom's car "Dom!"

"Letty!" Dom yelled and Letty's head snapped around to the sound of his voice.

Dom then opened his door and turned his car towards the railing and speeding towards it. Sapphire turned her face into Brian's chest as the tank flew forward resulting in Letty getting thrown off of it.

Brian quickly pulled over and came to a halt before Sapphire jumped out his car and over to the railing and a sigh of relief came out her mouth as Dom had caught Letty before the two landed on top of a car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 127 19
โ”โ”โ” ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€, ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‡๐™€, ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ โ it was all an elaborate lie. everything ...
107K 1.3K 23
"๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." "๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก...
88K 1.8K 28
(adj.) deeply yet romantically melancholy "I let him drag me everywhere. I can't exactly tell my brother no." - Regan. Ride or Die. Regan O'Connor...
4.4K 262 19
ห—หห‹ "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ, ๐ข ๐ ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐ข ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐ž, ๐ข ๐๐ข๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" โคท i'd rob an...