One Direction Dirty Imagines

By Dirty_imagines

Send in requests! There is an outline of things I need to know to be able too create it and then I will dedic... More

One Direction Dirty Imagines
Niall Horan #1
6-Some with One Direction
Niall Imagine For Miranda
PLEASE READ.
Harry Imagine For April
LOVELIES!!
Naughty Ones!

Romantic Zayn For Alyssa

3.8K 19 3
By Dirty_imagines

Sorry lovelies! I've been caught up in some stud but I'm working back on requests :D

So here goes!

-----------------------

"Here, babe!" Zayn says, stepping in front of your desk, handing you your favourite Starbucks coffee.

"Oh geeze Zayn! You scared me!" You breathe, your hand over your chest as you smile up at him.

"Sorry! I just had to come and check on you! You said you'd stop by my place at 3 and it's almost 6 now!" He explains, leaning down to peck your lips softly. You smile against his lips and pull back.

You glance around the classroom and take a sip of coffee. You breathe out a heavy sigh and check your watch.

"I'm sorry, babe! I didn't realize how late it was or I would have called," you sigh putting your head in your hands.

Zayn walks around your desk an pushes your chair back and moves the papers you were grading to the side. Before you could say anything he hopped up and sat on your desk. He smiled down at you and you have him an exhausted smile back, making him frown slightly.

"Love, why are you here so late? You look like you could pass out at any moment!" Zayn sighs, grabbing your hands and holding them on his legs while staring intently into your eyes.

"Oh it's just these papers! It's almost end of semester and I have about 4 classes of 30 students papers to grade! All the papers are 6 pages long!" You exclaim, pulling your hands away and standing up. Grabbing your coat and swinging it on you flip off the light, "thanks for the coffee babe, let me stop by the office and i'll meet you at my flat so you can spend the night, alright?"

"Alright, love! I don't know how you can expect yourself to be able to handle all this stress! Your only 18!" He exclaims, wrapping an arm around your shoulders and staring intently into your deep brown eyes as you walk.

"I know I'm only 18! It's just that, because I skipped 2 grades and was so proud I wanted to start right away! I want other students to be as proud as I was..." You trail off, reaching your car.

"I wish I could take you back to a couple years ago when you weren't dealing with all this, just that pride you feel." Zayn sighs, "anyway, i'll be inside your place when you get there, you can just knock and i'll let you in, i'll be at the door in an instant!"

"Alright, thanks babe." You reply, kissing his cheek softly before slipping into your car and driving across the parking lot only to stop outside the office and get out. Only little while longer and you could spend your night with Zayn.

*arriving at your flat*

You knocked a couple times and cocked your hip, wrapping your arms around yourself to protect you from the cold. Within seconds the door flew open and you stepped into the warm house. Slipping your shoes off Zayn came and hugged you tight.

"It's Friday, love, we can just relax!" He cheered, pecking your forehead.

"Thank the lord!" You sigh and take a step further into your apartment. Your mouth drops open as you look around. The lights were dimmed and there were vanilla scented candles placed around your living room. He had placed out some of your favourite foods and set up a romantic movie for the night.

"Do you like it, babe? I don't know if you would I just wanted to do something nice for you...just cause you've been so-" Zayn began, you cut him off with a kiss.

"I love it!" You whisper, gently blowing on his ear as you spoke. You felt him shiver an smiled slightly.

"Great," he sighed a breath of relief, "come on, love, i picked your favourite movie!"

You laughed as he grabbed your hand and pulled you to the couch. The movie began and you were watching intently until about half way through. Glancing over you saw Zayn staring at the screen, looking bored but watching anyway. He had his arms wrapped around you with a blanket sprawled across both of your laps. Taking a deep breath you looked back at the screen, feeling Zayn's eyes turn to you.

You pretend like your eyes had never left the screen, watching until you were sure he looked away. Trying to focus you shuffled a little, finally deciding to lay your head in Zayn's lap. Without taking his eyes from the screen he began playing with your hair, gently caressing it, sending shivers down your spine. You looked up just as he looked down. Both of you smiling you sat up.

"What's going on, babe?" Zayn question, feeling you were anxious. You looked at your hands then back at him. You had been with Zayn for a while now, 8 months, but you had never let him take it further than a close mouth, lingering kiss. Zayn understood, never trying to push you into anything and you appreciated that.

"Erm... Well it'a just..." You struggled.

"Alyssa, I love you, you can tell me anything!" Zayn answered, caressing your cheek. You closed your eyes and leaned into his hand. Finally you decided. You flicked your eyes opened and kissed Zayn, your mouths moulding together. Pulling away you bit your lip.

Zayn laughed, " was that it? You just wanted a kiss? All you gotta do is say so!"

"No...I erm... I want more!" You admitted and his eye widened. Once again you leaned forward and you felt Zayn hesitate. When you didn't pull away he decide you were sure and licked at your lip. You let him in and you explored each others mouths.

Moments later Zayn pulled back and smiled. "I love you, Alyssa. This is why! No matter how long I have to wait, it's always worth it. I want you to be mine forever, can you be?" He asked, slipping out a Tiffany's box. You gasped and squealed.

"Yes! Oh Zayn yes!" You bounced onto his lap and he laughed. He kissed you passionately, but soft.

"I can't wait to call you Mrs. Malik!" He exclaimed.

"I love you!" You whispered.

He replied by kissing you and you smiled against his lips.

What a perfect night!

--------------------

So again, for Alyssa! I'm kinda rusty guys, sorry! It's a nice romantic Zayn for you :)

Please comment, follow, vote and request!!

-K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.8K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
109K 2.8K 36
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
75.6K 284 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan