π˜‹π˜‰π˜‘ 𝘟 π˜›π˜¦π˜―π˜΄π˜Άπ˜³π˜’ [𝘿�...

By Chaos_-_Realmz

[The images used is drawn by the original Creator's of the anime and some talented artist. Only the editing i... More

DB X Tensura
DB X Tensura P. (2)
DB X Tensura P. (3)
DB X Tensura P. (4)
Rimuru's reason
DB X Tensura p. (6)
DB X Tensura p. (7)
DB X Tensura p. (8)
DB X Tensura p. (9)
Huh?
DB X Tensura p. (10)
DB X Tensura P. (11)
➑️
DB X Tensura p. (12)
DB X Tensura P. (13)
DB X Tensura p. (14)
What are your thoughts?
DB X Tensura P. (15)
DB X Tensura P. (16)
At work

DB X Tensura P. (5)

3.1K 151 33
By Chaos_-_Realmz

Author: Back to the tournament of power!

Info:

Special skills/Techniques: [.....]

Onomatopoeia: *.......*

Someone talking/thinking: "......."
______________________________________

Universe 7 was now in peril. With their most promising warrior gone, their last hope was Vegeta and his allies. Though everyone was shocked, even the God's, you could say they were somewhat happy to deal with one less threat, which was Goku......

The silence filled the air and the remaining universes all relocated at the sight of Jiren and Goku's battle. Though every warrior knew they were no match for Jiren, not one of them decided to give up as the flame in their hearts continued to burn brightly. They all surrounded the crater which was created from the Impact of the spirit bomb, as they stared down on Jiren...

Meanwhile, Rimuru whom was yet again late to save one of his friends, was on the verge of losing control. He was releasing no aura, since it was sealed by Ciel before coming to this world along with some other skills, but all his killing intent could be felt, and it was aiming directly at Jiren.

With Jiren angering a depressed Rimuru, nothing good could come out of that. There was no Ki and no Aura, but with the massive killing intent in the air, was enough to give the God's and Angels goosebumps.

Rimuru emerges from the shadows as he looked at Jiren with anger. Rimuru might be a god now and a human once, but deep down, he's a complete monster and Jiren was about to experience the truth.

Giving him no time to react, Rimuru charged at Jiren delivering a heavy punch to the gut.

"Argh!" Jiren coughed out blood as he was sent flying towards the edge of the arena. Universe 11 God of destruction, Belmont, was in shock and disbelief that his strongest warrior was injured by some weakling human.

Whis being the intelligent Angel he is, immediately realized that Rimuru wasn't just beating up Jiren, but could also end up killing him, which would result in their universe erasure. Whis didn't warn team 7 and decided to see the outcome of the battle.

Rimuru giving Jiren no time to breathe, instantly appeared infront of him while he was hanging on the edge of the ring. Rimuru stared down on Jiren as his golden eyes pierced into Jiren's soul. Instead of eliminating Jiren, Rimuru grabbed him by the arm and threw him back into the ring. Jiren flipped in the air and fell on his feet as he gritted his teeth in anger.

In anger of being humiliated by Rimuru, Jiren charged at him as he landed countless punches to Rimuru's body. Charging up a flaming blast, Jiren shot it to Rimuru's abdomen which was meant to blast him off the arena. Although he could've dodged, Rimuru choose to take Jiren's blast which sent him flying through many rocks that shattered on impact.

Now with no more obstacles to slow him down, Rimuru was about to fall off the edge of the ring.

Defying everyone's expectations, Rimuru used his dragon wings to return to the ring as he smiled menacingly at Jiren. Rimuru then charged at Jiren with a punch not even he could follow.

*BOOM!* With the punch fully connecting with Jiren's gut, sent shockwaves behind him which made a huge pathway through the rocks. The punch wasn't enough to leave Jiren down completely, as he struggled to get back on his feet. Jiren got up as he looked behind him, only to see the massive damage done from just the shockwaves of a gut punch.

Even Jiren was surprised he got up so quickly after receiving such a powerful blow. Hearing the slow footsteps approaching him, Jiren turned around as he saw Rimuru whom was slowly walking towards him.

Said Rimuru in a cold tone. His words were enough to wake up the latent power within Jiren, as huge air pressure was being released from Jiren's body.

Jiren roared as he got some flashbacks of the past. He turned all his pain, grief and hatred into power, and all that power was to achieve one goal which nothing will stop him from achieving. The super dragon balls.

Said Jiren as his power grew dramatically and his Aura was flaming hot.

All the attention was on Rimuru and Jiren's battle, and things were about to escalate. The eliminated fighters on the stands were happy they weren't in the arena as they would have been crushed by the tremendous pressure of Jiren.

How would Rimuru handle Jiren now that he's gone all out?. How will Vegeta respond now that his rival was no more (Or so he thought) and there was someone other than Goku whom was even stronger than him and on the same team?.

Author: Let's end it here for now. Don't worry, I will also post part 6 today 😌

Don't forget to drop a vote★

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 229 20
Raj a average guy struggling with poverty and his life dies by the hands of some not important bastard. While bleeding to his death he wishes to be r...
47.5K 741 111
Meet Kuzuku, a young Saiyan who traveled to Earth at a young age. Read this story to discover his adventure with Goku and his friends as he battles v...
7.2K 198 12
After having fun in Naruto verse Rimuru and his gang decided to go to the Dragon Ball verse to have a lot of fun fighting with their favorite charact...
48.4K 1.5K 32
Raditz stares at his little brother, half glare, half shock. "You are a fool Kakarot! Why are you thinking taking them on so recklessly?! Have you go...