Can't Let The World In (Hood...

By Slytluv

More

- CASTING - updating.
1. Unjudge Me
2. A Money invasion
3. Switched out a dime for a penny
4. Spend a whole day with you
5. When can i see you again
6. Does this even feel right?
7. Damaged been made
8. Where is hennessy?
9. Can't take that back
10. Publicly Stunt

11. What's the word -added confessionals-

235 6 0
By Slytluv

cuban.
female's location:📍the crib

*music playing in the background*

Ayo, and mi seh, "Ayy, gunman, bad bitch, mi ah yuh Don?"
Mi body done up and dem gyal dem ah mi fan
Ah trigger man put ring deh pon mi hand
Mi put mi likkle tight up hole deh pon yuh john
Dancehall need this, di whole place shake it
Boom-boom, that ass clappin' on his dick all night (Woo, woo)
Likkle Miss (Remix) Nicki Minaj

Incoming call
Music stops

*bluetooth speaker*
you have a incoming call from : myMan💙🔐.

call connects

"where u at" Ben questions me as soon as i answer the phone not letting me get a word in. ugh rude.

"dang you not gonna say anything to your girl first" rolling my eyes with looking at him with a huge mug on my face as i begin to laugh while Ben holds his phone up to his dreads showing them to me twisting em showing his growth.

"You ain't respond to my question where is you at" he been blowing me up since i left Baton Rouge. "I'm at home bae why you tryna see me" showing my boobs up towards the phone being flirtatious trying to catch his attention.

"i just got a question" why couldn't he just text me this if he was trying to interrogate me. "What's the question baby" i say breaking up the silence and stare at him through the glared screen.

"Why wasn't I the first one to know you were pregnant stink" he says changing up his whole tone sounding curious.

"Ben.. I mean baby i was nervous i didn't know what to think I didn't even tell anybody until the first doctor's appointment, I needed somebody to go with me" trying to make my way through excuses or at least something that could keep him from being mad at me.

"if I'm the father of the child I should've been the first one it makes no sense, are you fucking with another Nigga" i looked at him with the biggest smile on my face just about ready to laugh, because me fucking with another guy doesn't even sound right.

"are you kidding me ben? Me fucking with somebody else are you on percs" i want to hang up so bad but i truly want to hear how he feels about my pregnancy. "It's just crazy how you Instantly got pregnant when i get out of jail and now you ain't telling me"

"you're the one who wants me pregnant and now it's me who's fucking with somebody else, don't ask me shi about our baby " quickly hanging up the phone getting my last word in plugging my phone back on the charger, before  laying back down, starting to cry . "Ugh Cuban why do you for little boys" i ask whining to myself.

ariellah

Female's location📍: somewhere in Cali

Æ

this morning i get in an Uber to do my early on errands before i clock a shift tonight, back at the club.

i am still nervous about stepping back out but I'm glad my girl Aubrey and hairstylist tae will be there to support me.

tonight I'm happy i get to see Hennessy since we have been a little distance lately, but we have our own shit to deal with. i am still missing my bestfriend a lot.

INCOMING CALL

Huh?? "what she calling me for" a stern expression on my face was strong, when i get a phone call on my phone from Hennessy sister cardi.

call connects

🟢

Ft call

"Okay where have you been" cardi says answering the phone with that aggressive New York accent. "what do you mean" i answer back looking at her with a polite smile on my face trying to be cordial.

me and cardi are more like mutals than friends, ever since me and Hennessy been close she was kind of overstepping over our relationship. "Do you have fucking clue that your "bestfriend" is missing" she says quotating her fingers showing her long pink acrylic nails on the camera.

"what do you mean where is Hennessy" my face froze i was so lost, i haven't heard from Hennessy but i thought she was just keeping her distance with her manz "chill tf out i had no clue she was gone cardi"

cardi's confessional

She can't be serious right now this whole time you've been modeling on Instagram, staying on the tea pages etc. you Never wondered "is my best-friend okay let me check on her"

that's suspicious, that's weird.

Æ

"haha you must of overlooked boo, the amount of times you go on the gram and post a picture and whatnot you wouldn't be thinking to check on Hennessy if she's not posting, that's a little suspicious" -cardi.

i shook my head and paused for a minute just to process everything she was saying the New York accent was strong. "you're trying to say I have something to do with Hennessy going missing" which i don't.

"yeah aight, what about Amir, she's missing wouldn't he have something to do with it?" It was dead silent after that we was both puzzled.

ariellah taylor confessional

I doubt that cardi is trying to "check me" on something that could be easily figured out, if she told me the first time.

I mean yeah i thought she was just up and away with her "boo" hiding like she always does!  but I'm the "one" who should've known where she was?

but this is serious and if she is actually missing and not just on a secret vacation then we need to get to the bottom of it and get on Amir's ass.

Æ

J

Nene

Female's Location 📍 : Cuban'/s house

Milani invited me over her house it's been a little minute since me and her got to catch up and i had to get away from the house after the bs, his artist was trying to pull on me last night.

the drama is not what i need at the moment it's just childish when i have a whole son, that can look back into this.

The lowest point in my life.

-cu, "girl do you need anything to drink a mimosa or anything" she offers me looking though her refrigerator naming off all the drinks she had.

"girl no, I'll take some water" i love drinking with my girl but since she's expecting i don't want to influence any drinking on her behalf.

opening the water bottle she hands me, looking over at Milani once she sits down in front of me noticing a small baby bump. -jania, "how's the baby treating you"

"to be honest I'm feeling okay i have pm sickness most times and I'm not around ben that much, so i deal with it alone" Ben should really feel like shit after hearing what his baby mama is going through.

J

Cuban's confessional

I really don't want to tell nene about Ben accusing me of cheating because she's crazy and she will go off on him.

It'll start something unnecessary beef and we are all family.

it's embarrassing. But beforehand-

I need to convince him that this baby is ours and he needs to be here for our child, because I don't want to get rid of it or end up raising it alone.

J

-cu, "speaking of Ben how are you and your baby zaddyyy" i knew this was coming. "well last night his you know his artist, appeared at the house apparently wanting to fight me so i kicked her out.

"Hold on...fight you for what exactly" i guess wanting to be in my position who knows. "girl probably a for a free meal ticket" i shrugged laughing my joke off.

"You know i can still beat a b*tch ass with you im not showing just yet" -milani, "girl no Ben will end up wanting to fight behind you too" we sipped on our water bottles laughing with each other like old times.

Nene confessional

I am tired of the back and forth on the media of me and the "artist" or the "maid" whatever you want to call her it's really lame.

But you have to learn your place and play your role and simply my role is kentrell baby-mama.

Shes just the artist.

We are two different people she can never be in my spot, she's a child.

If she's woman enough to sit down with me without wanting to use violence this situation could be handled differently.

My son kacey is not about to see me whooping a kid a** period. *she laughs*

Brae
Females location :📍Nail Tech house

į

Last night was crazy i got out out my character for defending myself, arguing with the girl isn't doing me no good hell.

and i even went on live to tell my story and share what happened last night. Somebody needed to know how hypocritical that woman is.

-iyanna. "Okay so wassup with you ms.social media" that's the fans favorite name for me but I'll admit it. Social media keeps my bills paid.

"This rapper NBA YoungBoy I'm his artist and it sucks for ms having to be around the house when Baby mama lives there with us" i respond fixing myself up with my already prepped  out on her desk as she gets ready to apply my acrylics.

"Oh yeah i heard of him, he's kinda cute." -iyanna. "Girl i try and resist myself even being around him" i laughed covering my face trying not to smile.

Į

Iyanna Mayweather confessional
(Brielle nail tech)
Introducing new character

I have heard about the rapper NBA Youngboy and we know the girls all have a crush on him.

It doesn't make sense on why she's staying in a house with a rich man, and his baby momma. Including the kid But we live and we learn.

I mean I would too for a check.

J

jania scene pt 2.

J

"what are you waiting for call her and see if she's willing to meet with you" -Cuban.

I don't know if i should. i feel like it would really be a waste of time. "Okay here i go if this fails i want my rounds with you pregnant and all" i say playfully, picking up my phone and rings her
number.

Į

"I highly doubt kentrell wants to get rid of m-" incoming call. speaking of the devil. "Hold on she's calling right now as we speak" i answer the phone with a nice manner. "brae speaking"

"Hey this is jania, i think we need to meet up and talk about the situation that happened last night because it gave we both were embarrassing" us both or does she mean her? "Uhm..." -brae.

Braelee Confessional

It is kinda shocking that she calls me wanting to quote on quote "talk it out" pretending like she still didn't talk mad shi about me on social media.

I'm not taking this friendly attitude lightly at all I feel like it's fake and it's just wanting my sympathy, of her being the bm.

To be continued.
(tell me if y'all like the confessionals i feel like it goes with the storyline lmk). ps. i missed y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 2.5K 5
𝙸 πšπš‘πš’πš—πš” πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒 𝙸 πš–πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπš πšœπšπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›, 𝙸 πšπš‘πš’πš—πš” πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš 𝚞𝚜
104K 972 23
ΙͺᴍᴀɒΙͺɴᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ Κ™α΄€sα΄‹α΄‡α΄›Κ™α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Κα΄‡Κ€s. α΄‡Ι΄α΄Šα΄Κ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Ιͺꜰᴜʟ Κœα΄œα΄α΄€Ι΄s. Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ʏᴏᴜ Κ™Κα΄‡πŸ’˜
2.2K 35 14
read this, you will love it.
21K 1K 20
π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ