SCREAM | a.a.

De levislilcumdumpster

โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ the town of Trost undergoes a series of unfortunate events during the month of October. โ”€โ”€... Mai multe

๐’๐‚๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
epilogue

01

1.2K 35 5
De levislilcumdumpster

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘
𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖳 𝖲𝖨𝖣𝖤 𝖮𝖥 𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖳

𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝗡𝗗 , 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝟬𝟵:𝟯𝟵 𝗣𝗠

— 👻🔪 —

"okay so, the popcorn is in the microwave and the pizza is on the way. what movie did you pick?" historia asks while bringing a bowl of chips and a box of coca-cola to the large living room; where she sets both things down on a glass coffee table.

just as she does so, her girlfriend, ymir, pushes a reflective dvd into the dvd player hooked up to historia's flat screen then rises to her feet. she dusts off her baggy sweats with a huff and steps over the coffee table to plop down on the curved couch. historia doesn't hesitate to pop a can of coke open and hand it over.

"it's a surprise." she smirks, taking a sip of the soda.

historia playfully rolls her eyes, "you and your surprises." she huffs, reaching for the bag of lays. she grabs a handful and stuffs it into her mouth.

how princess like. ymir thinks with a snort, earning a look from the blonde. "when will the pizza get here?"

historia flips her wrist around to look at the time presented on her smart watch. it's 9:39 now, and she ordered the pizza give minutes ago, so it should be here in... "ten minutes? why?" she meets ymir's eyes with confusion.

ymir's smirk widens, "ten minutes is long enough for some fun right?"

"i mean i guess so," historia pauses to scratch the back of her head, "but what if they get here early?"

"then they get here early." ymir shrugs.

"i don't want the pizza to get cold though. you hate cold pizza." historia states.

ymir purses her lips with a sigh. "sometimes i hate how much you care about me." she mumbles. with a dramatic sigh, she puts her can down on the table and stands up. "alright fine. i'm gonna go to the bathroom then."

historia watches her girlfriend drag her feet to the bathroom at the end of the hallway with her phone in hand. as soon as she exits her line of sight, historia stands up and quickly tiptoes over to the tv. there on the table below the mounted tv are half a dozen plastic cases.

historia mentally listed the names in her head as she found them: it: chapter one and two, the conjuring, the bird box, and the scream movies. there were others too, but she didn't bother even looking at those. she sat up a bit to look over her shoulder. ymir was still in the bathroom. with that thought in mind, she started picking up the dvd cases and shaking them to see if they were empty or not. the first scream dvd case was empty.

"not such a surprise now is it?" she giggles.

before claiming her spot on the couch, historia hurried to fix the dvds. ymir would, no doubt, know that she touched them if they weren't put back the right way.

historia is about to place her butt on the cream colored cushion when her phone starts to vibrate against the coffee table. with furrowed eyebrows, she plucks the device off of the table and flips it over. ymir. "why is ymir calling?" she asks herself, once again turning to look at the bathroom down the hall.

"ymir?" she speaks into the phone after sliding the green button across the green. "what's up? why're you calling me?"

it's silent for a moment. no one says a thing. historia waits for ymir—or whoever is on the other line—to answer by picking at her acrylics. i need to book an appointment soon. she says in her head after noticing how long her nails have grown and how blotchy the little painted frogs have gotten.

"ymir? hello?" no answer. she sighs, "come on ymir, stop being funny. i wanna start the movie."

then she finally hears something. historia hears deep breathing on the other line, but no words. she's about to call for ymir again, but a deep masculine voice stops her.

"historia~" the voice purrs, "i've got something for you."

historia's eyebrows purse. "you're not ymir. where is she? why do you have her phone?"

"aht aht, that's not how this is goin' to work, princess." the voice says. "i'm goin' to ask you a question about your precious ymir, and if you answer them right, i'll tell you where she is. deal?"

"where's ymir?" she asks again.

as soon as she asked, historia's eyes welled up with tears and her chest started to tighten up. best case scenario, this was a prank. someone—probably one of their friends—was pranking them. maybe ymir was a part of it. yeah, ymir was fine and this was one big prank.

the voice chuckles, "come on now, i thought you were a rule follower, historia." the chuckles die down. "if you don't do as i say, i'll kill your pretty little girlfriend."

historia pales. they couldn't be serious. could they? "okay..." she reluctantly says and nervously bites down on her bottom lip.

"good girl, now answer my questions and no one will get hurt, okay?"

historia nods again, "okay."

it goes quiet again. historia sits there with her foot tapping against the hardwood floor. she chews on the tip of her thumb nail in her mouth. what's taking them so long? she ponders. to avoid chewing her acrylic nail off, she gets up and starts pacing around the room.

"question number one," the voice starts, "when was your precious ymir born?"

the voice is a little softer than before, and the raspy gravelly voice has been replaced with a soft honeyed tone almost.

"february 17th! she's an aquarius!"

the soft voice hums, "good job, historia."

the phone crackles and soon enough, historia is blessed with the voice of her ymir. "historia!" the freckled girl calls out, "historia, are you okay?!"

"ymir!" historia gasps, "are you okay?"

fat tears start to roll down historia's face. she wasn't sure if this was a prank or not.

"i'm fine. just... just do as they say and we'll be okay. i lo—"

the phone gets torn away from ymir and instead of the voice historia has learned to love, her ears are met with the voice from before. the first voice.

"how sweet. i almost threw up." the voice scoffs. "but you should listen to your girlfriend. answer the questions and we'll let her go."

historia sniffles, "okay, fine. what's the next question?"

"when did ymir move to trost?" they ask without missing another beat.

historia scans her brain for right answer. ymir was born in stohess, canada and moved here...

"seventeen years ago!"

"ehhh! you're wrong!" the voice laughs, "she moved here sixteen years ago. isn't that right sweetheart?"

ymir's voice is muffled, but historia can clearly hear her say "leave her alone."

"turn around." the voice hisses.

historia tenses and starts to shake all at the same time. this time she can't hold back her sobs. whoever is on the other side of the phone hears the poor girl cry so hard her throat closes up and snot bubbles start to form on her nostrils. it's a nasty thing to imagine.

"just leave ymir alone," historia sobs, "we never did anything to you! we don't even know who you are!"

"oh for the love of god would you just shut up already?" the voice shouts, "just turn the fuck around."

with shaky steps, historia slowly turns around to face the giant windows behind her. she can't see anything but darkness until the backyard lights come on all of a sudden. a tall figure wearing a black hoodie and black sweats wearing that stupid mask from ghost face in scream is standing in front of the window with ymir at their side. ymir has duct tape slapped across her mouth and binding her wrists together. wet trails of mascara and eyeliner stain the areas around her eyes. the ghost face has a gun pointed at ymir, their gloved hand tightly wrapped around the grip. one finger is on the trigger just waiting to press it.

the ghost face tilts their head and waves with their free hand before digging through the pocket of their hoodie for their phone. "any last words?" the voice says through the phone.

the person holding ymir presses their face closer to her ear and from the look of dispair on her face, historia can only assume the ghost face relayed the message to her. they pull the piece of duct tape off of ymir's face.

"historia, honey listen." ymir sniffles, "i'm sorry."

historia's eyebrows furrow, "sorry? what're you sorry for?"

the person wearing the ghost face mask watches as historia slowly gets closer to the window. she gets close enough to press her dominant hand to the window, an act they've seen one too many times in sad movies. this makes the person roll their eyes from beneath the mask.

"i'm sorry for letting this happen." ymir bawls, "i should've never left your side."

"tik tok, tik tok." the person hisses. ymir turns to glare at them, but she doesn't say anything. instead, she faces ymir with soft eyes.

"i love you." she whispers.

historia doesn't get to say it back.

the sound of a gun going off and the sound of historia's scream is so loud the whole neighborhood can hear. while historia morns over the death of her girlfriend, multiple neighbors reach for their phone to dial 911. and whole historia may not know it, another person wearing a ghost face mask breaks into her house.

soon, she'll be strung up by her intestines on the front porch for everyone to see. and soon, the whole town will know of the horrific murder that took place tonight.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

480K 12K 19
Y/n finds an injured Levi in the forest and takes him into her cottage where they get intimate with each other. "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ... ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
4.3K 194 10
โ–Ž๐—•๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐——๐—œ๐—˜. ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—/๐—Œ๐—‡๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡fi๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡. ้€ฒๆ’ƒใฎๅทจไบบ โ ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๏ฟฝ...
179K 4K 25
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™จ? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™จ๐™ค ๏ฟฝ...
14.9K 453 46
"goodnight, goodnight. parting is such sweet sorrow, that i shall say goodnight till it be morrow." eren jaeger x fem! reader โ”€โ”€โ”€ currently being...