Demon's Angel Heart

By godsdevil2597

"please just sign the check I am willing to spend a night with you. This money is very important for my siste... More

Authors Note
Prologue
The Worst Nightmare
MULTI BILLIONAIRE
ONE NIGHT
TICK... TOCK...
TOXIC, LUST AND EMOTIONS
SEALED MY FATE
CAVED
FORCED OR PLEASURED
MINE!!!
EAT YOU OUT
SAY MY NAME
STIGMA
DERRING - DO
FIRST KISS
THE PROPOSAL
WHEEL AND DEAL
HELL RATHER HOME
TAINTED PERFECTLY
HIS SECTRETARY
TIT-FOR-TAT?
SOOTHING LOVE
DON'T STOP
LOCK ME IN YOUR ARMS
HIS CURE TO MY PAIN
BAD KISSER
I WANT YOU NAKED
MY WOMAN
HOODWINK
I PITY YOU
WANT YOU TO WANT ME
SAY YES
DATE
DRUNKEN CONFESSION
HEART STEALER
DAMNED PAST
DEAD AND BURIED
PASSIONATE NIGHT OF LOVE
RIPPED IN PIECES
YEARNING FOR LOVE
BROKEN SOULS

LOVE IS A LIE

1.8K 52 15
By godsdevil2597

Theodore

"Let's get Charles to drive us as he knows the location well. Something happened and they changed the place."

"Oh, but why trouble him at this time? And also I want to be alone with you."

"You are right, wait a sec"

"Alright, I got the new site info. Let's go." I messaged Jimmy and he is delighted that I want to visit Project ROAR. We are now on our way.

"I am so happy that you decided to give us a shot."

"Me too," she said absent-mindedly.

"Pearl, Are you alright?"

"Yes, I just can't believe we are finally together."

"I know right, I can't imagine this all being a lie." she smiled and held my free hand.

"Here we are. May I?" I offered my hand and she took it with a sweet smile.

"Why is it so calm?" pearl asked with her big doe eyes.

"I told Jimmy to clear the area. Today is an important part of my life. My life's work and my life are meeting for the first time."

"If I ask you to choose?"

"Is that even a worthy question? I wanted a family ever since I knew the meaning of it. Then why would I prefer anything else when all I ever wanted is beside me? You just have to ask and everything will be at your feet."

"Don't make me cry, you are ruining my makeup."

"I can't help it" I took her hand and we made our way inside. They are different cars but the one we are looking is at in the middle.

"Pearl I present you ROAR. The world's fastest and longest engine run time car. This beauty here rides at the speed same as the fastest train feasible,357mph without running out of engine life. The engine can survive at least 15yrs even if you travel with the highest speed every single day."

"This small thing is gonna do such wonders and is causing such a ruckus."

"This is just a prototype. The final product will launch in 6 months."

"So what do you think?"

"I think with this you will be the Greatest Businessman ever."

"With my wonderful pearl beside. I will be the happiest man alive."

"Huh...All this success and happiness....."

"Is all ours Pearl."

"Do you really think so...."

"Of course pearl."

"Let me rephrase it. Do you really deserve it?"

"I think so, you entered my life and it was like I found the missing piece of the puzzle that is my life bringing in happiness, brightening it up, and making it worth deserving."

"But is it fair that you get all the happiness after doing those horrendous things to me?"

"Pearl what's wrong why are you..."

"Haha....." She is laughing like a soulless person.

"Why are you so shocked, Theo? Oh my God, did you believe I loved you? What do they call you Demon, that's funny because I didn't expect you to be such a halfwit. I never thought I would play you so well."

"Pearl, what is this? I don't like these kinds of jokes."

"Do you think this is a joke, my life is a joke to you. In return, I made yours as one, with you as a perfect clown."

"After all this, you seriously thought that I will ever forgive you and live happily with you, moreover you want Freya also to live with us? Do you think I will ever let you near my sister?" I don't understand anything.

"Oh ho as I can see you seem so surprised don't worry I'll let you in on it whatever I did till now is all a lie. You disgust me, how did you ever think that I will fall for you? You used me over and over and over again just to quench your surging lust. And what did you name it as, affection? seriously don't kid yourself Theodore you cannot love anyone but yourself that is why nobody loves you. Neither your biological parents nor your foster ones."

"Pearl That's enough."

"Oops, did I strike a nerve? As you said correctly you are not worth it, you are not worthy of anybody's love, you don't deserve happiness, you don't deserve me."

"You said you missed me and you weren't happy either leaving me. Is that all a lie too?"

"Oh common that's where I earned my brownie points otherwise you wouldn't have believed me and become the big fool you are now, aren't I good?"

"This means you are foolish enough to trust anyone will ever actually love you because the past month is like a blessing to me. I got out of the hell you trapped me in. I actually had some peace in a very long time."

"That night in the hut, is it also a lie?"

"Everything I did after you returned from Italy is just an act nothing more. I didn't get drunk that day nor I had any feelings when I was with you in the hut that night."

"You told me that there is a void..."

"Yes and that is accepting defeat without even fighting. The helplessness I felt against doing anything and being hopeless while you made me dance to your tunes. Finally, I can fill that void with the payback."

"My Birthday night is also just a pretense."

"You didn't think that I fell for your sad story, did you?" My body didn't respond for a minute after hearing her.

"You did, oh please who knows if any of that was true."

"Shut up Cecilia,"

"That's right you asshole. Cecilia, that is the name you should remember whenever you want to play with any girl's life."

"I bared my heart in front of you. I begged for your forgiveness falling on my knees. That wasn't a story, that was my life. I trusted you."

"Well, you shouldn't have. Even looking at you or staying in the same room with you is making me suffocate. I wanted to barf when you kissed me. I thought of burning my skin when you touched me. Now or then the feeling remains the same, every cell in my body screams nothing but hatred for you. " the bitterness, the detest is clearly seen through her eyes. I wonder how she masked that loathing so perfectly. Every word that came out of her mouth is crushing my already broken heart.

"I can tell one thing for sure is that your parents are well off without you. If they saw how you treated me then they will eventually prefer living without money rather than having a son like you."

"Cecilia, How could you?" I screamed like a madman and held her throat. I just couldn't bare her crumpling my soul with her words.

"Uhh..uhh..Now you want uhh...to kill me.Uhh..This is why you deserve uhh...to live your life all alone and uhh...being unloved uhh..." she coughed and is breathing heavily after I released her.

When I was alone in the darkroom it scarred me which I gradually but had difficulty getting over. This feels just the same the difference is that My pearl scarred me for life from where I couldn't get out nor have the strength to anymore.

I lost all my senses being betrayed yet once again. That's when I heard a loud bang and my mind just went blank as I felt a rod hit me.

I turned to see a few people surrounding me and one in front of me is the one that hit me with a rod. The rod didn't pain me as much as her being unfazed did.

There was a time when she nursed my hand and now she didn't even bother to look at me. Now that I think that was all just an act. She never really cared about me. I laughed loudly, maybe I finally lost my mind.

Soon I started attacking the men. More guys started to swamp the place surrounding me. I managed to counterattack because the betrayal didn't just rip my heart, it darkened my soul.

There is this raging anger in me that is keen on destroying everything and everyone on my path.

I wasn't feeling exhausted even after fighting these many people and am seeing only red. The volcano that burst inside me is never going to cool down without burning them in it. Some men backed away fearing for their lives. I think a wounded person becomes more powerful.

"Ahhh...Come on let's end this." I roared back going for the next kill when a sharp pain shot through my whole body.

"Enough why are you dragging it? He isn't worth it." I heard pearl telling the bruised men. She has something in her hands, but why can't I see clearly? I slowly am losing consciousness.

"Get whatever you want he is heavily sedated and won't be up anytime soon." She drugged me.

"Arghh... I am gonna kill you all." I got up with whatever strength I could muster. I still fought them when they were about to take all the files that's when I felt another jab on my neck.

"Give up Theodore, you lost. Remember that I am your downfall." She pushed me down. Her wicked grin is the last thing I saw before collapsing completely.

Author's pov

"Ahh fuck Smith you are making me go crazy for you." Frank is groaning while in the middle of some passionate lovemaking with Carol riding him.

"Umm Frank I am going to cum."

"Fuck stop clenching me dammit and you are not supposed to cum remember." They are as naked as the day they were born.

"Uh, I can't Umm haa haa.." Carol is moaning through the hard pounding of her fiance.

"Shit so fucking tight." Frank slapped her ass.

"Frank I want to touch you, hold you, uncuff me, please."

"No can do Smith."

"Ahh.." carol screamed as frank bit her one breast and squeezed the other.

Carol is twitching with Frank repeatedly hitting her sweet spot harder.

"Frank please..." carol literally had tears with the pleasure she has been receiving.

"Oh God umm... ahh..." Frank finally uncuffed her and Carol hugged him with her trembling hands.

Frank switched the position and now Carol is on the bed while frank is ramming her.

"Let's cum together" Frank shoved one last time shooting his load which resulted in her being undone.

"That was something." carol said panting heavily.

"Damn right it is." They heard Frank's phone buzzing.

"Theodore is at Hemingston wing, and he is injured badly." He read the message from the unknown number. He immediately called Theodore's phone and it didn't connect. So he rushed to get dressed.

"Why is he at Hemingston wing anyway?" Carol asked Frank.

"I heard that his new project was shifted there recently. Theodore didn't leave his house for days and suddenly he got injured. Something is wrong." Frank said while getting his car keys.

"But.."

"Will call you later. Don't worry." Frank assured her.

When she saw Frank leave Carol immediately called Cecilia.

"Cecy are you ok? Where are you?"

"Carol, it's done."

"What is done, I don't understand. Theodore is in some kind of trouble, Do you know anything about this? I thought you were with him. "

"I got rid of him from my life. Carol, finally I am free." Cecilia is laughing with joy.

"Cecy baby, what is wrong with you? What are you even saying?"

"I got my revenge, Carol."

"Revenge? I thought you loved him"

"What? how could I love someone like him? I hate him so much that even after doing this to him, it still isn't satisfying enough."

"Cecy what nonsense are you sprouting?"

"Theodore and I are over."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
1M 27.2K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
166K 1.2K 9
"Brandon..... You're hurting me.", I hissed at him as he tightened his hold around my arm. "I don't give a fuck!", He hissed back digging holes insi...
899K 30.7K 64
#1 in Devil on December 24, 2019 #2 in Emotional on August 13, 2018 #7 in Paranormal on December 18, 2018 Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Retu...