...

By Seiko_1711

More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character Info I
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N

Chapter 1

3.8K 72 32
By Seiko_1711

(A/N: I'm supposed to be making my presentation for college but this idea suddenly pops up in my mind and school being as shitty and boring as it is I decided to screw the presentation and write this as I like its concept.)

(A/N: This might contain some grammar/writing errors, please tell me if you find one thank you :3)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Nighttime in a certain apartment building a girl with Black hair that reaches her hairline, and Whitegray eyes as if their blind, A bored m expression shown on their face can be seen sitting at the window listening to music.

(Girl)

"I'm bored...waking up, Eating, working, sleeping... sigh. I wish that id be the next one to be reincarnated"

She then looks at another apartment that has its wall collapsed which would seem it was hit by an earthquake if not for the truck stuck on it. Seeing the scene the girl mused and got down from the window.

(Girl)

"Well looks like that sadistic girl from the neighborhood that loves collecting girls as pets got isekai'd before me. I envy her as she got freed from our curse of boredom but I must say id miss watching her and that sadistic smile of hers. I should have not just stalked her and talked to her is what id say but I know I will be her next target if I did that sigh. Out of all people why did I even fall in love with her in the first place."

She then proceeds to boil cup noodles and sat in front of the tv when she heard loud crashing noise above her as she looked up.

(Girl)

"Well Looks like I won't be bored anymore"

She said as the ceiling bust open and a truck fell into her.

(Somewhere in a void-like realm)

The girl woke up and saw she was floating in a place full of darkness

(Girl)

"Heh, knew its trucks don't suddenly fall from the sky, hits a building, miss everyone else but me or her."

As she was speaking a light appeared before her the entire dark space suddenly lit up. Looking at the light she look at and said.

(Girl)

"Excuse me but may I ask this one's name?"

Soft giggles can be heard as the light morphs itself into an all-white humanoid female that lacks any features aside from the face That looks similar to the girl.

(????)

"My How polite, I'm just a random hmmm if am correct it is called god in your world, yeah I'm a random bored god but you can call me Lily. Anyways so I ask this friend of mine to give me a way to cure this boredom and she said to go to this other minor god and just tell him to Chuck a truck into an interesting being I find."

(Girl)

"I see, so what am supposed to do miss Lily?"

("Lily")

"You seem pretty calm despite what happened and after I told you? Also are you not gonna introduce yourself? Also Lily is fine"

(Girl)

"My life has always been boring and the only person I love got isekai'd so I don't have anything left for that world. As for an introduction, I'm pretty sure you already know who I am considering you a god."

("Lily")

"Woah you sound as bored me and my friend. Fine I already know you but a proper introduction is always nice you know!"

(Girl)

"Nah I'm too lazy to do it smite me if you want I don't care."

She said with her face not changing in the slightest.

("Lily")

"Fine 'pouts'"

As she pouts on her bland white figure. She then change's into a bit more serious tone.

("Lily")

"Anyways I'm not here to give you 3 wishes but il let an A. I give you 3 abilities/perks/trait that somewhat reflects you."

(A/N: I actually put all 55 ideas I  have in a random number generator to pick the main theme of her abilities and as the title said that one showed up."

(Girl)

"Sure I don't mind am not that picky anyways."

Then a laptop suddenly appeared in Lily's hand, she proceeds to type and few things.

(7min later)

("Lily")

"Ok that took a while but now I have the results of the skills the AI picked for you"

(Girl)
"Then let me hear it"

("Lily")

"First it picked your race and it's a Parasite!"

(Girl)
"hmm... huh... ahh I get it. The damn AI knows me too well"

("Lily")

"It sure does anyways the abilities of this race are what you or your host absorbs you get their full ability with no downside and both your host's mind and soul will have immunity to mind control and resistance to soul attacks the downside of being this specific race is that no matter how strong you became you'll always need a host and the moment you have to merge with your host you already have total control over their body but you can also let them take control it or let them use your skills if permitted also you're host needs to be Strong enough for you if not then they will be absorbed, also you the max time you can go without a host for more than 10min."

(Girl)

"Damn that's quite strong and the downsides are pretty much nothing since I'm lazy id just let or order my host around hehe I always wanted something like this."

("Lily")

"The second is world travel and spatial immunity it also allows you and you're host to teleport anywhere you know."

"The 3rd is you get to pick your host out of these girls as we both know you don't like men"

(Girl)

"Thank you, Now let us see"

She then looks into the list checking each girl's name when her eyes stop at one name. Seeing the name the Girl smiled wide and turn to the goddess.

(Girl)

"I'll pick Antilene Heran Fouche"

("Lily")

"Woah you picked her I honestly thought you'd choose the evil version of Origami but Zesshi huh well I can see why you want her I myself find her so adorable. Anyways are you now ready? Or is there any more question you want to ask?"

(A/N: I would if the R.N.G. chose her sadly it did not but there are a lot worse options in the R.N.G. so I'm happy to have Zesshi.)

(Girl)

"Yes tho it's a bit of a request."

("Lily")

"Hmmm if it's not too much I might consider it."

(Girl)

"I want the time that I meet Zesshi after she has already killed the Elf king and is about to be beaten by Mare. That way she will already lose one of her main motivations of killing her father ill handle the rest."

("Lily")

"Oh that's it I thought I'd be more than that but of course id send you on that time."

(Girl)

"I've learned to be content and I'm too lazy to think more than this anyways also thank you very much for this Lily you are the best."

("Lily")

"Hehehe of course I am and off you go cya next time I'll be watching you"

She then waves her hand as the soul of the girl has already left.

As "Lily" made a chair to sit on another chair materialized and in front of her is another woman sitting but her appearance is a bit too hard to distinguish.

("Lily")

"So how's the soul of your child ???? and Hello ?????."

(?????)

"Little Rina has been having fun and she also loved the gift I gave her. Thank you ???? for the gift recommendation."

("Lily")

"You're welcome ????? and it's boring to stay like those times all the time you know. It's so boring our child's decided to reincarnate themselves after they saw some anime in a random world hahaha."

(?????)

"Your right we should thank that minor god for screwing with my child now both we and our children won't be bored for a long time. But It seems that little ??? Is still incredibly lazy no matter what her state is."

("Lily")

"You called it, I swear no matter what I do in the past she won't even budge from her bed hugging ???? Even when they're taking a bath or eating she won't budge to the point they spent the next thousand years attached to each other literally hahaha."

(?????)

"Hahaha yeah and also remember the time-"

As the two goddesses spent their time chatting about their children, our girl arrived at her destination.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(A/N: Also the references are from my other stofinallyry called Player in HI3 but If you haven't read it yet then don't mind it too much :3.)

(Future me A/N: It took me a lot of willpower not to cringe at this chapter but oh well hope you guys had fun reading it. Chapter 2 will release in a bit just gotta double check it and so have a nice day everyone :3.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.2K 32
A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the same boring stuff all over again. All will...
2.6K 93 8
Death and destruction. That's what plagued this universe. A massive war ravaged all of reality and the last one survivor. The last human. The one who...
9.7K 225 68
The Multi-verse is vast, that much is apparent. Those who watch over the Multi-verse; i.e. The Gods of all the different Pantheons, tend to get bore...
19.4K 212 18
Eh, why are you reading this? This will be an adventure story of a broken male character in Touhou as he deals with boredom and possibly a...