๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’

By AuteureAngel

~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was... More

Characters and aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Epilogue
-----
New book
Coming soon!!

Fifty-two

12K 356 45
By AuteureAngel

*This chapter contains violence scenes and mature content*

While Sandro tied him up I sat on a chair in front of him. "You made us watch them while they raped her" i said remembering the painful incident of that night. He threw his head up and turned his lips into a lazy smirk.

"And I would wish to relive that night to see you two suffer again" he smugly spat out which drove me to give him a punch.

"Fransisco's death was easy, yours will be worse than the fate he suffered, I wish you the best of luck" I spoke calmly and asked them to set the projector on.

The screams and pleads of his daughter boomed from the speaker and a look of terror crossed his face. She was surrounded by four bulky men ready and hungry to have fun with her. "Luciano you wouldn't do it" he whispered and I smirked.

"It's about to happen right in front of your eyes Lago" luciene butted in.

"No that's not right, that's cruel she's just sixteen" my blood boiled at his pathetic voice and i punched him so hard that a tooth fell off.

"You bastard. What's the difference between her age and Luciana's at that time. You said it yourself lago, a life for a life and once I'm done with your daughter your wife is next"

"Luciano the fuck! I know you're a monster but I know you're a respectable man, don't do this please" he yelled which compelled me to chuckle.

"If I had pleaded for you to stop fransisco from raping her would you have listened?" I questioned and he was silent for a while.

"You got your answer lago. You're right, it's against my principle to sexually abuse a woman but sometimes you have to break your rules to punish your enemies".

"Luciano, Luciene, please save my daughter" he pleaded and it brought great satisfaction to my heart.

"You were so confident few moments ago that you'll love us to relive that day? You don't have to make us relive that day cause every second that passes seem like eight years ago when you were having fun videoing her. If you'll make us relive that day, I don't mind but I'll have to make you feel the pain too" tears rolled down his eyes as he pleaded while watching the men getting ready to devour her.

"I beg you please stop them, don't let them do this to her she'll be traumatized for the rest of her life." I turned to Sandro and nodded.

"You're lucky the woman I love wouldn't be happy to hear that I did such a thing else I'd have made sure they tore her pussy" I seethed and his head fell as he cried loudly. I stood up and luciene decided to take over. He gripped his head and slammed it on the wall causing blood to trickle down his face. He threw several punches on his jaw until he fell to the floor with the chair he was tied to.

He stretched his palm out and Russo handed the knife to him. Lago gave him a pleading look but luciene was beyond human now.

He pierced the knife to his face and cut his skin down to his chin making him scream like the pathetic dick head he is.

"Considering the fact it was easy to bring you down I guess you only have strength for women" luciene said.

"That fact was long established brother. He's a good for nothing rapist, you're very lucky you only had a hand in her abduction and didn't partake in sticking that useless dick in her else I'd have burnt it while you're still alive" I gritted out.

"It doesn't matter if he raped her don, we can go ahead with the plan" Russo spoke excitingly making me chuckle and Lago to look at us with wide eyes.

"P--please don't" he pleaded and I smirked.

"The mother fucker has the gut to plead, why don't we teach him a lesson" I raised my palm to stop him.

"I don't have time for that Russo, we need to finish him off, I have a gem waiting for me on my bed" I didn't take my eyes off him as I spoke with a sinister smile. Andrew tore his shirt off his body and looked at us.

"Who's going first?" He asked and Luciene took the knife from his hand.

He bent to his level and began carving his initials on his chest which caused the idiot's screams to fill the room. Russo was next but the devil decided to cause him more pain by writing his full names on his chest.

Sandro and Andrew followed after and I was the last.

Luciene and I held the gun to his forehead.

"Before you go to hell, stop by and tell our sister we love her and she should be happy now because we've killed all of you who caused her pain and made her go there at an early age" I spoke with a satisfied smirk.

"Rest in peace cousin" luciene wished him and we pulled the bullet together before letting our guns drop. We turned to face each other and for the first time in years we hugged again.

"We did it fratello" he whispered and my heart felt at rest. We pulled away and looked at our artworks.

"Good he's dead" Sandro said.

"Yh the mother fucker really caused a lot of shit. Don about his goods?" Andrew asked.

"Share it amongst yourselves" I told them and they stared at me with wide eyes.

"Really don? That cost lots of billions".

"I know, consider it a payment for all your hard works in the last years. Ava included"

"Wow! Grazie don" i nodded and left not wanting to waste any more time away from my gem.

~~~~~

I got back to the dark empty mansion. Maybe she's asleep I thought. I went to my room but she wasn't there. I decided to check her room but she still wasn't there. Fear shot through my bones and I went to Ava's room to find her sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Gemma" she looked up at me but her eyes weren't the same amber ones i am used to. She smiled and shook her head.

"Good evening sir, I'm Kira, my sister isn't here she's with Ava at the pool area" she informed and I noticed the familiarity in their voices.

"Are you two twins?" She smiled and I swear I saw Camila in her.

"No sir, I'm younger" I nodded and left.

They sure look alike with slight difference in their eyes color and hair color but they are both gifted.

On my way to the pool I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" she apologized and I looked down to find Ava.

"Don you're back" she had relief and excitement dancing in her eyes.

"I'm so glad you're safe, it was hard keeping her sane you know?" I chuckled at the news about my gemma and shook my head.

"What about the others don, did anyone get hurt?"

"No Ava, everyone is fine" she nodded and I walked passed her. I got there to find her looking beautiful in all her glory. Her hair was wet making it stick to her face and back. She was sitting at the deck of the pool staring at the night sky with a worried look on her face.

I saw her sigh and get back into the water. She pulled out and ran her hands down her face and I let my eyes fall to heaving boobs and bare waist. She was in a dark blue bikini showing off all my possessions to the night sky.

She held the rails and i didn't expect what she did next. She twerked in the water causing it to bubble up at the erotic movement and the action was enough to have my dick rising. I pulled my shirt and pants off before joining her in the water and I took slow strides to avoid drawing her attention.

Her scent filled my senses and I stood behind her taking it in, her little erotic dance with her ass brought back memories from the club.

I went closer and her ass brushed on me. Her body tensed up and before she could turn around I pulled her closer by her waist.

"Your talent is a turn on gemma" i growled in her ears.

"L--luciano?"

"Yes gemma, it's me, I came back like I promised" I whispered in her ears and sucked on her lobe.

"Go on gemma, dance on daddy" I bent her over while holding her hips as she bounced her ass on me.

I held her waist and threw my head back enjoying her show as I watched her waist twist at her movements. I wrapped my hand around her neck and pushed my thumb into her mouth loving the way she sucked on it.

"Fuck!" I cursed and gripped her ass firmly.

I spun her around and smashed our lips together. "I told you the morning kiss wasn't going to be our last" I whispered against her lips and it broke into a smile.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. "I'm so happy you came back Luciano" she whispered against my chest. I pulled out still holding her in my arm.

I let my eyes drop to her perky boobs down to her hips. Her face heated up in a shy smile and she bit her lip trying to hold in the blush. I pulled her lip out off her teeth and smirked.

"Instead of bruising your lips why don't you suck me instead"

Desire filled her eyes and she gladly pulled my briefs down and let my dick spring out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 3.9K 20
"๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ? ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ." ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐—œ...
620K 16K 44
[ COMPLETED ] *under construction as I am editing * โšœโšœโšœ A ruthless yet sexy bastard took her as his possession for her father's debt toward him. Sh...
6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
971K 16.5K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...