Terrible vibrations flying ar...

By ersult4z

What if the White Room employees didn't have time to arrive on time? What will be the result. Who stops Yagam... More

Hidden power hidden in this little body.
The true essence of these demons...
Without feelings
Psycho and his fate
Consequence

Thunder in the clear sky

3.6K 124 96
By ersult4z

Thunder in the clear sky

- Now we'll start a real battle.

After finishing his words, Yagami sharply went to Ayanokoji, pointing his right fist directly into the opponent's face.

Ayanokoji evaded the attack, but it was a fake. Ayanoji evaded to the left, but Yagami, knowing this, hit the rib with his left fist.

Ayanoji could not evade on time and therefore put a block that protected the rib, but not his hand.

"Strong blows. If I get more such blows, I obviously won't survive. Yagami is the most difficult opponent, given the violence. Even Ruen and his gang, Nagumo, Tsukishiro and Shiba will not be able to compare with him," Ayanokoji thought.

A cold sweat flew through his forehead, and his spine trembled instinctively.

Although he's the strongest in the White Room, that doesn't mean that Yagami is much weaker than him. There was a gap between them that you can jump over if you run well and gain speed.

Yagami smiled innocently during the fight with the words:

- How fun...

Yagami gained strength in his right leg, sharply hit Ayanokoji on the thigh. But as if knowing this, he was able to evade the counterattack.

Ayanokoji grabbed Yagami's right leg and sharply kicked Yagami's hip.

"If I directed my fist into the throat or into the solar plexus or other important organs from above, it would block my blows, so I would kick it," Ayanokoji thought.

- HAHAHAHA...

Yagami laughed happily, getting kicked in the thigh.

Holding his hip, he directed his foot into Ayanoji's ear. He managed to react, but he could not evade, so he put both hands in the place of the blow with thoughts of protecting his head.

Pink would have hit Ayanokoji in the ear if he hadn't blocked the blow.

"Again. A very powerful blow. If you face a series of such blows, the situation will clearly worsen," Ayanokoji thought.

Everyone watched these two. Following Yagami, who laughed like a maniac, which was exactly the opposite, and Ayanokoji with empty eyes without emotions, but with a piece of darkness in his eyes.

After another blow by Yagami on Ayanoji's rib, I finally realized.

"I needed to understand his three-damage strategy, so to speak. All three blows are very strong and put me in an uncomfortable position. But his tactics are simple. He wants to slowly get me out of the game," Ayanoji thought.

Yagami's strategy was to gradually worsen Ayanoji's health. Given that in terms of endurance and strength, Yagami is inferior to Ayanokoji, it can be understood that he is restrained so as not to lose endurance at the very beginning.

At the same time, Ayanokoji planned to maintain as much endurance as possible until the end of the fight, but if this continues, Yagami will completely crush him. For him, Yagami's tactics were unpleasant. He wanted others to see a minimum of abilities, but Yagami specifically shows his abilities to others.

Initially, he wasn't going to expose Ayanoji. He just partially talked about him to gather more people and start fighting. Everything to worsen Ayanoji's situation.

Now almost everyone at school knows about the White Room, albeit partially. He also learns that Ayanoji was in the White Room and trained there. Students also studied Ayanoji's abilities.

Everything I wanted to hide, Yagami revealed in a few steps.

Perfect tactics against him.

- Well, then I'll start hitting you.

- That's what I expected from you. I confess, you're pretty smart. Hehe.

"It looks like he realized that I understood his strategy. But it will be a little uncomfortable for me to fight now because of the pain in the body from his blows, but he will not have enough endurance to continue to the end. But I also don't understand whether he's restrained or not. He must understand that I am stronger than him physically, and also my endurance is much better than him. So he won't fight thoughtlessly. He is looking for better ways to attack me with little effort and bring maximum problems," Ayanokoji thought.

Sharply pointing his foot to Yagami's knee, Ayanokoji fought him with all his might. Yagami, knowing this, he managed to evade, but immediately Ayanokoji's fist flew into his face.

Ayanoji's right hand hit Yagami's nose, who began to bleed from his nose, and his vision deteriorated slightly from the tear that appeared before his eyes due to the mechanism of his body. But even so, he felt the blow of Ayanokoji, who was flying directly into the Yagami solar plexus. After putting the block, he grabbed Ayanoji's hand with his right hand and hit him on the kidney with his left hand.

Ayanokoji reacted, but did not have time to retreat because Yagami grabbed him. After receiving a blow from Yagami, Ayanokoji hit Yagami in the stomach and retreated.

Yagami wiped tears from his eyes. And blood from the nose began to fall on the floor of the cafe. Everyone was shocked by what they saw. These two showed open cruelty to each other, as if they did not care whether the enemy died or not.

- It's still fun, isn't it? - Yagami said, breathing a little. It looks like his endurance has decreased.

Ayanokoji's endurance has also decreased slightly. But it's not critical.

- You know, Ayanokoji, in the White Room I wanted to fight you like now. It looks like my obstacles, such as your existence on this day, will collapse.

Yagami didn't think that defeating Ayanoji was his goal. He considered it an obstacle to the formation of a masterpiece. His logic was similar to the samurai: "The samurai has no goal, only the way"

- Everyone is standing here in a stupor, not understanding our relationship with each other, right, Ayanokoji-sempei? - Yagami said innocently, returning his facade, like at school. Everyone felt strange.

He looked at the audience and, watching everyone, said:

- You see, we went to the same school - the White Room. For comparison, your school is elite compared to others, but your school and you will be insignificant if you compare them to the White Room. The level of our school is much higher than yours, you know? It's the same as comparing a scientist to a child," Yagami said without a hint of anger or anger. He stood with a smug smile.

- What about your fight with Utomiya-kun, Takuya-kun? - Amasawa asked, running here.

Many people did not understand what she wanted to say, but probably Utomiya fought the Yags and defeated him.

- You? However, it doesn't matter. I think Utoma is ridiculous, who will protect their classmates, which is very stupid. A real person must sacrifice everything to climb to the top of the mountain. And Utoma climbs to this top with a pile of luggage. I'll drop any luggage. Just to climb the mountain," Yagami replied.

- Then will you leave me too? - asked Amasawa.

People noticed that Amasawa had blood nearby. Paying attention to this, they overlooked the state of Yagami and Ayanokoji.

- If necessary, yes. If you bother me so much, I'll have to get you out of the way.

Ayanoji at that time analyzed the situation and understood the tactics against Yagami. It's quite simple, but the complexity of the tactics was that Ayanoji would not decide whether the plan would be used or not.

"Then I'll stop you right now, Takuya," Amasawa said, taking the counter and running to Yagami.

Ayanokoji looked outside and waited for their fight. Why? No one knows but him.

"Stupid," Yagami said and dodged Jab Amasawa, and after Amasawa's blows. Every blow in which Amasawa invested all her strength simply did not achieve her goal.

"Stupid," Yagami said and hit Amasawa in the neck with his palm, from which she lost consciousness. Grabbing it, he put it on the ground slowly and carefully.

He leaned over to put it on the ground when suddenly...

Akito and Sudo attacked him sharply. And that's where Ayanoji's plan began.

Sudo hit him with an uppercut, but Yagami grabbed him by the hand and hit Sudo's nose, from which he almost began to fall, but Yagami held his hand. He kicked the sole in Sudo's stomach.

Akito attacked from the back, but could not reach his fist, as Yagami had already hit him in the nose with one blow. Immediately after that, he hit Sudo on the nose again, and then hit Sudo in the throat with all his strength.

Both lay on the ground with wild pain and did not get up.

"Oh, damn it," thought Ayanokoji. As already mentioned, Ayanoji's strategy is complicated because it does not decide whether it will be used or not.

- Did you really think these two garbage could stop me? Silly.

- I don't care, but answer. You held back against Amasawa and quickly knocked her out, as when Sudo and Akito attacked you, you beat them with all your strength.

- Ichika is still a girl. Both these two guys, and they are strong in physical condition. I didn't know how much effort needed to be done, so I did my best.

- You can say whatever you want, but you care about Amasawa. Your words "I'll leave even you if necessary" are nonsense. You and I know that all your words about the victims are a lie. Maybe you can sacrifice ordinary people, but not Amasawa.

Yagami had a vein on his forehead with irritation.

- What do you mean by that? Do you think Ichiki's weakling is important to me? A very funny joke.

- Yes, yes, of course, but your reaction is to burn you. It annoys you that I'm right.

- YOU'RE A SON OF A BITCH!!!

With these words, Yagami came as close as possible to Ayanoji and attacked with all his strength. Without thinking about restraining as before, Yagami directed several series of blows at Ayanokoji at unconsciously high speed. But unlike the beginning, the blows have become rougher and more reckless.

With every blow, Ayanokoji read Yagami as a book. Although every blow from Yagami was powerful, but standard. Yagami's emotions outweighed his composure.

Ayanokoji looked emptyly at Yagami, hit his jaw sharply, and then with his elbow in his chest, from where he flew a few meters.

- Faaa... Faaa, haha...

People noticed that Yagami is barely breathing.

- No.. No... NO! NO! NO! NO, NO, NO! I JUST CAN'T! I JUST CAN'T! NO, NO AND NO AGAIN!!!

This time there was not hatred in Yagami's eyes, but childish pain and resentment. He was hysterical like a child who wasn't happy.

There were drops of tears in Yagami's eyes. He didn't get up or lie there. But it's not over yet.

- Since I can't beat you... I'll take what was so dear to you... I'LL KILL CARUIZAVA, BITCH.

With these words, Yagami stood up sharply and ran in her direction, grabbing a knife lying next to him.

As soon as he directed the knife at her and was going to make a swing, Ayanokoji pierced the knife with his hand. But Yagami was not going to be surprised, but instead held a knife that tore the whole palm of Ayanokoji and almost his wrist.

But Ayanokoji did not tremble, and Yagami still stabbed him, but at some point, looking into Ayanoji's eyes, which were as empty as before, something broke inside him and feelings that did not exist before.

Yagami opened his eyes wide, but Ayanokoji looked at him and said:

- You've had enough, Yagami.

Having said this, Ayanokoji grabbed his hand by Yagami's hair, pointed sharply down and hit his knee in the nose. And then he kicked again and again, and again, and again, he beat Yagami until his face turned into porridge, and his consciousness left his body.

- You're done, Yagami...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
778K 29K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
123K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...