BTS sickfics/ oneshots

By Jungkookzlife

Different scenarios of the members. More

~ Welcoming ~
~ Jimin - Asthma attack ~
Taehyung/Jimin - Fighting
Jin > stomach virus ~
Yoongi ~ Fever (Afraid of Injections)
Jungkook - Nightmare
Namjoon - bullying
Taehyung- crazy fan attack / Part 1
Taehyung - Crazy fan attack/ part 2
Namjoon- Nightmare in a nightmare
Jhope - Th Guy in all black
Taehyung- earthquake
thank you for 70 followers
Namjoon - Stomach flu
Jimin Dentist

Jhope and Jin ~Arguments and Stress

1K 21 5
By Jungkookzlife

Hey guys

I feel like this is the longest chapter I have written.

2297 words.

I hope you all like it. Enjoy :)

Warning - Has one swear word in. ⚠️

.

.

All the members were casually doing their morning routine and getting ready for dance practice. All were happy and their cheerful self, except for one. Hobi.

Before heading off to the car, Namjoon and Jin went live on weavers as they wanted to talk to Army about what they are doing.

They laugh, joked around and told stories. They were live for fifteen minutes.

Jin was the last to leave the dorm. Then off to the Hybe building they go.

Jin's Pov

We arrived at the building. It looked very fresh in the morning, and I really loved that.

We were setting up for practice, everyone was doing their own warm up and so did I.

"Ready guys?" Namjoon said about to put the music on.

We all said "yeah." And the music started playing. We were dancing so well, or I thought so.

Fire was what we were dancing too. We did it from start to finish.
This is where I got a little confused.

The music finished and Jungkook stopped it from playing any more songs.

"Jin, what was that? You messed up one bit." Hobi suddenly spat out at me. I looked at him for a few seconds. I don't remember messing up. Why is he talking to me like that?

"Uhh what do you mean? I got that move right." I defend myself.

Hobi rolled his eyes at me and ignored what I said.

"Just do better. Let's do it again guys." He ruffled his own hair aggressively. This ruined my mood, but I tried to ignore the feeling of my mistake.

We started up again and I was putting my hundred percent into this dance to prove to Hobi that I didn't mess up. I did all the right moves from start to finish. The song ended and I side look over to Hobi to see his reaction.

He still had the same face as before. Great. This is going to be a long day.

"Hyung, you did it again. what's wrong with you?" He was furious at me. I'm not sure why he is going hard on me like that. I know I'm not the best dancer in the group but I'm trying my best and I'm sure I have Improved over the years.

"Huh? What's wrong with me? what's wrong with you?!" I snapped back a little. He is getting on my nerves but of course I'm trying to stay calm because of the younger members.

"NOTHING! (coughs) Nothing is wrong with me. You just need to work on your moves that's all." Hobi quickly change how he was talking so it didn't look like he was being out of order. I looked at Jungkook, Tae and Jimin. They looked confused and little frighten but they probably wouldn't tell you that.

"Fine... I will, just stop the attitude please." I huff out.

"Of course.. no problem hyung." Hobi said sarcastically with a fake smile. I just rolled my eyes.

"Are you two okay? you're both acting weird." Namjoon asked.

I just look at Hobi for a few seconds before looking at Namjoon.

"I was wondering the same thing Joon. I am fine though." I said, with a straight face. Hobi crossed his arms but didn't say anything. I get an odd feeling that there is something bothering him and it's not me.

Namjoon just nodded. It was beginning to get awkward in the room. I didn't know what to do next I just kept giving looks to Hobi and so did he back.

For the next few hours, we still did our dance practice, but it was very awkward I felt sorry for the other members because they had to put up with us, which wasn't my fault for starting this. I was just getting frustrated because of this whole mess that has happened. I didn't know how long it was going to continue he is my best friend and brother, and he is giving me some attitude that came out of the blue. He was fine this morning, but I just don't know what's on his mind.

We just finished our song GoGo and I was sweating I didn't know what the time was, so I checked my phone to see what the time was. It was 12:00 o'clock. We have been here since seven am. Looks like the other members was sweating too. I haven't spoken to Hobi since that little argument we had.

"Alright Hyung? You did well." Jimin came over to me near the mirror.

I just smiled at him. I'm glad someone knows I'm doing well. It makes me feel great about myself and I know that I haven't made a mistake which someone else believes that I have made a mistake.

"Thanks Jimin. I did my best. You did good too. I'm glad practice is over now."

Even though we were both hot and sweaty, Jimin gave me a hug. It was very warm and nice. it gave me some comfort too.

I figured we were all getting hungry, so I offered to take the guys out for lunch. Which they were all happy about. Even the one that wasn't happy, was happy if that made sense.

No one's POV

When Jin thought him and Hobi's little argument was over. It sadly wasn't and it continued every day for seven days over random or small things. Namjoon was getting pretty annoyed at them too arguing every day and so were the other members. Namjoon didn't know what was causing this little argument. He was finding it silly, and it made no sense.

Teahyung didn't like when the other members argue and fight because it upset him, but he didn't know how to help them and didn't want to be involved with their problem. He would stay in his room when they had an argument. It's the only way to block out the noise even though his room wasn't soundproof.

It is Monday evening, and it is very quiet too quiet for Namjoon's liking. He already knew there was going to be another argument at some point tonight and he hoped it would be the last.

Hobi's Pov

I'm currently in my room writing some lyrics to clear my mind as I've been very stressed lately and the reason why is because I haven't been sleeping very well and I keep being sick at night, but I've managed to hide it from the others.

The whole reason of me being mad at Jin, is really nothing. I don't know why I'm having a go at him or having arguments with him over silly stuff. His dancing is amazing. And he didn't make a mistake. I was just really annoyed in the moment, and he was in my way, so I took it out on him which I'm kind of still am and I don't know how to stop.

You could say I'm feeling sensitive and fragile. But I can't keep doing this all the time. It's not fair on him or the other members.

So, this is why I'm in my room right now. To avoid everyone, so I don't need to snap but I shouldn't hide from my problems and I'm sure Jin was trying to help me too.

I sigh to myself.

Suddenly I heard a knock at my door, and I pouted as I'm not ready to answer it or speak to anyone.

"Yes?" I asked bluntly.

"Hey Hobi, I know you don't want to talk to me right now but... I want to sort this out. So we can stop having arguments and hating each other." I could hear it was Jin. He sounds sad.

I didn't know what to say to him as it's not easy sorting things out. I didn't want to say the wrong thing to him. I know I have to give him an answer, but it took me a few minutes to think.

"What is there to sort out? I am fine Hyung." I was lying to him because I didn't know what to say right at this moment and it was hurting me to let him down again.

"Come on Hobi. You know what we need to sort out. Just talk to me, so we can make this okay again." He spoke calmly.

"Just leave me alone Hyung. I'm not in the mood." I was getting annoyed again.

" Are you joking right now? You haven't been in the mood for seven days and you're still saying that!" Jin raised his voice a little, catching my attention.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Well, I don't see no one laughing idiot. Now go away!" I shouted back.

Jin opens my door and looks mad at me. I was also looking mad at him. This is where we were annoying each other, and it got worse.

"Uh get out of here! I didn't say you could enter, did I?!" I yelled after I stood up from my chair.

"Why are you talking to me like this? why are you making things harder then they need to be?! You're messing up everything!" Jin moaned at me.

"Shut up! You are just as bad! You can't even get the right moves right and you slow us down! Is that me messing up everything now!? you have been in my dam way all week, why can't you just leave me alone. I don't care...!" I really hated what I just said.

Me or Jin didn't say anything for a few minutes, by the looks of it on Jin's face, he looks hurt. I'm still furious but at the same time I'm feeling very guilty.

"Ha. You think your so clever Hobi. don't you? For your information, I didn't mess up anything! And if i was in your fucking way, you should have said that because I would of happily left you alone. You can't get mad at me for trying to make things better." He spat out, crossing his arms.

We didn't notice at first, but Namjoon walked in the room with the other members behind him.

" Right, you two need to stop this. It is getting out of hand and it's ridiculous." He strictly said.

I take a deep sigh fed up with the situation as we are not getting anywhere. For now, I'm just going to listen and hope we can fix this, cause I'm getting so tired of this.

"Both of you sit down and talk like adults for once and LISTEN!" Namjoon pulled up a chair and sat down. Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook got themselves comfortable on the floor to watch.

I go to my bed and sit down. Jin did the same and sat next to me but a few meters apart. I looked down at the floor, avoiding eye contact. I was getting nervous about talking about what's on my mind.

"Okay, Hobi since you kinda started this. Why have you been acting like your mad at Jin all the time? And be honest." Namjoon asked me.

I swallowed thickly and bite my lip.

" I- I don't know, I've just been feeling stress lately and I haven't been sleeping well most nights. I start feeling sick and it's like really bad, but I don't throw up and I don't know why. I know that's no excuse for me to take my stress out on Jin. I'm really sorry Jin. I'm such a terrible friend and you didn- didn't mess up on the dance. It was really good." I felt myself slowly crying, feeling guilty of what I've done. it could have been sorted a few days ago.

Jin turned to me and scooted closer, and I felt his arms wrapped around me. It felt like I was protected. Even after what I did. He rubbed my back to comfort me.

"It's okay Hobi... I'm sorry for arguing with you. I wish I could have done better to help you before all the arguments got out of hand." Jin has a comforting voice.

I hug him back tight, letting all my tears come out.

I think I look like a mess right now, but I didn't care I'm in safe hands and that's all that matters to me.

"Hobi baby, if you have been struggling with that, you should have come to one of us, instead of bottling it up." Namjoon said this time.

He was worried, I could feel it.

I look up, so I'm looking at Namjoon. I gave him a sad smile.

"I'm sorry Joonie... It won't happen again. promise."

I felt the other members including Namjoon did a group hug with me. I was feeling much better.

Everyone let go of the hug and Jin tapped my leg to get my attention I turn to him to see what he wanted.

"Would you like to sleep with me tonight? So I can help you when you feel sick or start to over think again." He asks softly.

I nodded.

"Yes please Hyung." I said.

Jin gently grabbed my hand, and we said night to the members. We wanted to go to sleep early. The members said knight and we went off two Jin's room.

We also got changed in our pajamas before walking to Jin's room.

I got into his bed and so did Jin. He snuggled up to me for comfort and it made me relax. I think tonight I know I will sleep this time. Hopefully I won't feel sick anymore.

"I hope you know I love you Hobi dear. And I'm sorry if any of my words upset you. I just got mad in the moment." Jin is whispering but loud enough so I can hear.

I hug him tighter.

"I forgive... you Hyung. Do you... forgive me?" I was getting tired.

"I do forgive you baby. let's not let this happen again. now go to sleep because you need it. Hyung won't leave you." Jin reassured me.

I close my eyes. "Goodnight Hyung... love you"

Was the last thing I said before falling asleep for the first time this week.

The end~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 347 22
𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 [𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞]. 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠...
237K 9.2K 47
𝙰 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛.
144K 2.6K 68
compilation of kpop boy x boy Oneshots -angst/comfort -fluff irregular updates :) Also warnings: angst, depression, etc.
100 11 12
!!DISCONTINUED!! Kpop oneshots that I've written.