The Eagle's Watch (Tekken Ann...

By Beanyboy2002

Y/N L/N, also known simply as Eagle. Very little is known about him and he'd rather keep it that way. This be... More

Summary: Male Reader
Chapter 1: Jin Kazama Located!
Chapter 2: The King of Iron Fist Tournament 4 Begins
Chapter 3: The Brawl on the Beach
Chapter 4: The Duel with the Assassin
Chapter 5: Ambushed at Night
Chapter 6: The Beginning of a Rivalry, Heihachi's Ulterior Motive
Chapter 7: Tracing the Tekken Force
Chapter 8: The Mysterious Violet! The Long-Awaited Meeting
Chapter 9: The Return of Kazuya Mishima
Chapter 10: The Battle of Father and Son
Chapter 11: The Temple in the Fog
Chapter 12: The Battle in Hon-Maru
Chapter 13: G-Corporation's Ambush
Chapter 14: Heihachi Mishima... Is Dead...
Chapter 15: The King of Iron Fist Returns, with an Unknown Sponsor
Chapter 16: The Tag-Battle
Chapter 17: The Heiress Strikes
Chapter 18: The Jaguar Wrestler
Chapter 19: Seeing a Ghost
Chapter 20: The Second Williams Sister
Chapter 21: Lili Defeated?!
Chapter 22: Another Kazama?
Chapter 23: Armor King's Secret
Chapter 24: The Return of Yoshimitsu
Chapter 25: Raven Down! Kazuya's Questions
Chapter 26: Anna Williams Strikes Again!
Chapter 27: Rematch with Lee, Pursuing Retribution
Chapter 28: The Williams Showdown
Chapter 29: The Sponsor Revealed
Chapter 30: The Disappearance and Return of Jinpachi Mishima
Chapter 31: Heihachi Mishima, Not so Dead it Seems...
Chapter 32: Putting Marduk in His Place
Chapter 33: Face-to-Face with Kazuya Mishima
Chapter 34: Jinpachi Mishima
Chapter 35: The Wrath of Jinpachi
Chapter 36: Jin Kazama's Arrival
Author's Note: Thank You! This Book's Future

Chapter 37: The Power of the Devil Gene, Jinpachi's Defeat

979 13 7
By Beanyboy2002

Y/N POV

Jin continued to roar, I just watched wide-eyed as the attributes of the Devil Gene began emerging across his body. The horns, the wings, the third eye in the centre of his forehead which I could still see. through the strands of hair. 

Once the transformation was complete, Jin hunched over and began taking heavy breaths. Before slowly looking up and giving Jinpachi a fierce glare. His eyes now glowed the same bright yellow I saw in Jinpachi. This was the result of the Devil transformation.

Image of Devil Jin:

Jinpachi however didn't seem amused or impressed. He just kept his arms folded and glared at the newly-transformed Jin before ridiculing "You fool. You cannot defeat me after giving into the Devil."

Jin raised an eyebrow and responded. Instantly, I noticed a shift in his voice. He sounded even colder than usual when he responded "Give in? You don't understand." He raised his hand, resting it on his forehead before extending both of them in front of him and proclaiming. "I have taken full control of the Devil!"

Jinpachi scoffed and unfolded his arms before reassuming his fighting stance and saying "If that is the case, that power must become a part of me. Prepare to be assimilated!" Jin assumed a stance as well, though it was notably different than his previous one.

Both warriors wasted no charging towards one another in one final effort. Both raised their fists as Jin's sparked red while Jinpachi's sparked dark blue. Their fists collided in an electrical shockwave and their battle properly began.

Jin lunged upwards, his wings flapping as he landed a kick that hit Jinpachi in the face. He groaned and staggered back only to retaliate with a punch that collided with Jin's chest and knocked him to the ground. 

As soon as he hit the ground he performed a sweep that hit Jinpachi's leg making him stagger. Both warriors got to their feet and rushed right back in. The level of ferocity the two were showing was unlike anything I'd seen before.

(Keep in mind in this book Y/N is on par with regular Jin NOT Devil Jin.)

Jin flew up and I was surprised when a red beam shot from his forehead. I'd heard about  Kazuya doing the same decades ago in the King of Iron Fist Tournament 2 when in his own Devil form. I didn't know whether those reports were true, but now, I had my answer.

Jinpachi sidestepped, causing the beam to cut a line into the stone as it arched upwards into the sky. Once he was out of the way, he snapped "Impressive trick, soon it shall belong to me!" Jin landed back on the ground and retorted "I don't think so."

The two began to fight once more. And for the first time, it seemed Jinpachi had met his match. He did get a few hits in here and there, as did Jin. The big turning point was that Jin was far more agile in this case.

They clashed a second time before splitting apart. They stared at one another before Jin began "You talked of taking my new power for yourself. And yet, maybe you should-..." He trailed off, raising his hand out in front of him as he finished "Give yours to me."

Jinpachi just glared even more intensely before growling out "Such bad manners. You deserve to die!" With those words, he hunched over. I knew what he was about to do and sure enough he let out a roar as a fireball shot out.

Jin managed to dodge the attack and quickly countered with another eye laser. This one ended up striking Jinpachi right in his chest and for the first time, he was actually launched back by the attack and send crashing to the ground.

Jin just stood hunched forward, panting for a moment as Jinpachi slowly got back up to his feet. He glared at Jin with rage, veins pulsed on his forehead as he snarled "You insolent brat! This ends now!" Jin just stared emotionlessly before retorting "Agreed. But it is YOU who shall end."

With that, Jinpachi let out an enraged roar and dashed forward. He abruptly stopped before lurching forward and shooting another fireball. What happened next came too quick however it happened none the less.

Jin evaded the projectile and instantly charged in. He landed a fierce punch that hit Jinpachi so hard he doubled over and gagged. However that wasn't all, Jin was true to his word and the end came shortly after.

He fired a beam that hit Jinpachi right in the face!

He wasn't knocked down this time, however he didn't attack again. He reached out and let out a groan. He began to flail his arms for a moment letting out guttural distorted yells. It was around this point I noticed his body began to disintegrate. 

Image of Jinpachi's Death:

With one final cry he seemed to vanish, in a cloud of sand, blown away by the wind. Jinpachi Mishima had been lay to rest once more. This time hopefully for good. Whatever that monster was possessing his body, it wasn't him.

Jin's body reverted to normal. The horns, wings and other features vanished leaving him looking human once more. However I noticed a different in him.

He just glared off into nothingness before lowering his fighting stance. He glanced over at me yet said nothing before he turned and walked away. I called after him "Jin!" He stopped but didn't face me. Reminding me of his father. He responded though.

"I'm going to purge the curse of this bloodline."

What did he mean? I figured the 'curse' he spoke of referred to the Devil Gene within him. But how would he purge it? I didn't get to ask further as Jin had already continued to walk away and it was clear he wasn't going to say any more.

I just stood in the empty crater watching Jin become a spec on the horizon and finally, gone completely from view. I stared up at the sky as it began to calm down, the tornados ceased and the clouds parted revealing beams of sunlight shining through.

The sudden beeping of my earpiece startled me. I reached up and answered it, saying "Eagle here." Straight away, I heard the voice of Raven, clearly shocked as he asked "What the Hell just happened?!"

I went on to inform him. "It's over. Jinpachi Mishima has been defeated." Raven sounded even more shocked "By you?!" I shook my head and responded "No, not me. I nearly lost my life to him, he wasn't even human anymore."

At this Raven asked something. Something that for some reason, I didn't answer at first. "Then, who was it who struck the blow?"

Timeskip...

Jin POV

Lightning crashed around me, I never thought I'd be standing here, in this position. But here I was and if it allowed me to accomplish my goal. I was content with it. I began walking down the path created between the groups of suited figures.

Each one eyes me as I stepped past through their sunglasses. I reached the end of the large room, a large throne stood before me. I instantly sat down on it and rested my head on my fist lazily and a smirk spread across my face. The crowd all saluted me in unison, another flash of lightning crashed.

Image of Jin sat on the throne:

The Mishima Zaibatsu was MINE, as was the chance to finally end the cursed Devil Gene, by any means necessary...

??? POV

My hands shook as I read the newspaper. Shortly after my fight with that damned ninja, I'd received word that Jinpachi had been defeated! Good riddance I say! One less factor in my plans.

I suspected at first that mysterious 'Eagle' had been the victor however the newspaper before me confirmed otherwise. 'JIN KAZAMA DECLARED NEW CEO OF THE MISHIMA ZAIBATSU!" Was plastered across as the headline.

The news only served to make me angrier, causing me to tear the paper in pieces! As the scraps slowly fell to the wood floor of the estate, I couldn't help but chuckle as my mind drifted back to that Eagle again. 

I knew enough about him now that I knew he may live to be of use to me. Especially against Jin, I remember their fight in the King of Iron Fist Tournament 4, reminded me almost of their fathers. He would serve as a useful pawn in what was to come.

And I had just the way to get the UN's attention to send him to me...

Author's Note: That's it, both for this chapter AND this segment as a whole. I really hope you enjoyed it! Before I go onto Tekken 6, I want to work on one of my other books however once that's done I'll be right back to finish this one and I think you'll really like the next segment since I have a few things planned. Anyway, I want to give a big thank you to you all for reading up to this point, I really appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 197 10
The King of the Iron Fist Tournament a worldwide martial arts competition that is held sporadically and is hosted by the Mishima Zaibutsu. It draws r...
7.5K 145 34
Disclaimer: All characters belong to Bandai Namco Entertainment Join Alisa, Xiaoyu, Miharu and many others on their adventures in High school!
1K 63 5
While on your way to attend the King Of Ironfist Tournament 8 you find entering a sudden maelstrom! Tearing apart the multi ton vessel like a piece o...
6.2K 312 6
Y/n Kazama is the son of Jun Kazama and Kazuya Mishima, he is also the twin brother of Jin Kazama. The two were separated after Ogre killed their mot...