The Wolf In Me

By Duke_Astareas

One dark night, Lisa is saved by a huge mysterious wolf. What's even more mysterious is that she's seen it's... More

Chapter 1: Midnight Run
Chapter 2: Rag Doll
Chapter 3: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
Chapter 4: Smelling Her Out
Chapter 5: What is an Alter Ego Anyway?
Chapter 6: A Clearer Picture
Chapter 7: The Need for Sleep
Chapter 8: Smash and Grab
Chapter 9: Truth and Consequences
Chapter 10: The Ties that Bind
Chapter 11: Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 12: Popping the Clutch
Chapter 13: On the Hunt
Chapter 14: My Queen
Chapter 15: That was who?
Chapter 16: The Greatest Trick the Devil ever pulled
Chapter 17: What has been and what could be
Chapter 18: Gathering the Troops
Chapter 19: Walking the Dog
Chapter 21: All Kind's of Decisions
Chapter 22: Things I have to do
Chapter 23: In the Thick of it
Chapter 24: Hell's Bell
Chapter 25: Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Chapter 26: When can the Healing Start?
Chapter 27: Winter and Karina
Chapter 28: Lots of Surprises for Everyone
Chapter 29: Our Life Together

Chapter 20: Cinderella and Rose

1.1K 44 5
By Duke_Astareas

No One's POV

As the pair quietly moved to the warehouse Jennie couldn't help but whisper. "I don't hog the bed and fart all night."

"What?" Lisa said as she stopped.

"You told those kids that all I do is hog the bed and fart all night. That wasn't very nice, I thought you liked sleeping with me." Jennie said with a pout.

Lisa threw her hands up in the air with a look of exasperation on her face. "My god Nini, we are not having this conversation right now. We have to wipe out some vampires and kill some people and you want to discuss who does what at night."

Jennie's expression morphed into one of annoyance. "I have to listen to you mumble in your sleep all night. You don't even speak clearly enough for me to understand 90% of the time."

"What? You eavesdrop on me talking in my sleep?"

Jennie put her hands on her hips. "It's not like I'm listening in from the next room. You're body is pressed up against mine, so whatever you say is fair game."

Lisa thought and realized something. "2 weeks ago when I somehow fell out of bed. I half remember you pushing me. It's because of something I said wasn't it?"

"I hate it when you mention Seulgi's name in your sleep. You need to be dreaming of me and my naked body and not your ex-girlfriend." Jennie spat out.

Lisa slapped herself on the forehead. "Oh my god, my girlfriend thinks I'm dream cheating on her."

"Are you?" Jennie said not looking rather sad.

Lisa grunted in displeasure and kissed Jennie on the lips. "I love you and only you. I'm going to spend my life with you and have babies with you. So shut up and stop worrying. Okay, I gripe a bit, but that doesn't mean I'm not insanely in love with you. So are we going to rescue Chipmunk or are we going to argue all night? If it makes you feel better, I still have trouble sleeping when your not next to me. I love sleeping next to you."

A happy tear ran down Jennie's face. "We're going to have babies!"

"Yes Nini, I love you. So please focus and get your crazy emotions under control. You're all over the place. Now is not the time."

Jennie quickly nodded her head, embarrassed she let her insecurities get the best of her at such an odd moment.

"Ok, we know there are at least 3 vamps and one human. Let's check out that window and see what we can learn.

They carefully climbed the fence and walked silently up to the window near the door. Peaking in they could see what appeared to be a small office with 2 men inside. Both Jennie and Lisa could tell they were both human. One was right by the door, sitting in a chair near the wall and other was on the other side of the room.

"How do you want to handle this Lili?" Jennie asked.

Lisa pulled out a wooden stake and some holy water, then handed it to Jennie. "Let's rush them, let's try to take one or more of the humans alive. They may know something. I'll go for the guy by the door, you get his friend."

Jennie nodded, as the moved to the door. Turning the doorknob ever so slowly the realized it was unlocked. Once they got the doorknob turned, Lisa made a quiet count down.

"3, 2, 1, Go."

Lisa yanked the door open and rushed inside. The man in the chair didn't had time to react before Lisa grabbed the man and slammed his head against the wall. A second later the man in the chair was on the floor and out cold.

Jennie rushed the other man, who had turned his back to the door as they entered. Jennie ran across the room and got to him just as he began to turn around. Just as he was opening his mouth to cry out, Jennie smashed him in the jaw with a punch that would rival Saitama. It was a clean knock out blow that sent the man flying, where he landed in the corner.

Lisa quickly looked over to Jennie and nodded in approval. Lisa was really beginning to like this extra strength. She then motioned to the door leading further into the building.

They cautiously opened the door which led to a hallway. The smell of vampires became stronger as they walked down the dimly lit corridor, which led to a door. As they approached they could hear voices coming from the inside of the door.

Voice #1: "How many are we supposed to sire tonight?"

Voice #2: "Only 10 tonight but we'll need an additional 5 in order to feed them."

Voice #3: "Didn't you say tomorrow night is where we have to really get busy."

Voice #2: "Yes, they want at least 30 more created tomorrow night.

Voice #4: "Here is the first one as you requested sir.

Voice #1: "Strap her to the table."

Voice #3: "She'll make a cute little blood sucker won't she?"

Suddenly, they could hear Rosé's unmistakable voice cry out. "Please, don't please. I wanna go home. Please."

The sound of Rosé's panic stricken voice enraged Lisa. She burst thought the door and instantly transformed into her wolf form.

Jennie could see it was a medium sized room. It had 2 other doors going out. In the center was a large table with metal chains on the bottom and the sides, Jennie could see that Rosé, at this moment was being strapped to the table by two men. One of which was a vampire and two other vampires were near the table.

As soon as Lisa finished transforming, leapt at the first vampire. With a in a second she had him pinned to the ground. He put his right arm up defensively, but Lisa simply sank her fang into it. The vampire began to howl as his arm was quickly bitten off. A swift strike by her sharp claws severed the vampire's neck, killing it.

Jennie meanwhile rushed the man to one side of the table. He reached out his arms to grapple her but she grabbed onto him and slammed him against the wall with such force his back and rib cage shattered. He stood there up against the wall for a moment when blood started to come from his mouth. A second later he slid to the ground, very dead.

Just as she turned around the 2nd vampire, who was on the other side of the table, jumped her. Jennie, who had been taking Judo lessons was quickly able to throw him to the floor. She then pulled the wooden stake from her waistband and shoved it right through his heart. The vampire shuddered briefly then made an inhuman shriek. Jennie got up and stepped back as the vampire's skin rapidly turned grey and quickly began to turn to dust.

After Lisa dispatched the first vampire, she quickly turned to the third as he be backed away in fear. Slowly, teeth barred, Lisa advanced on the vampire. He then turned to see Jennie now advancing on his side. He lurched at Jennie and with a solid punch knocked her backwards. Lisa at that point, leaped at the vampire and savagely tore it to pieces.

The entire time, Rosé was laying there half strapped to the table watching in complete shock. As Jennie went up to free Rosé, Lisa turned back into a human.

"Are you alright baby?" Lisa asked as she walked up to help free Rosé

Jennie nodded. "He just smashed me in the jaw pretty good. It may leave a bruise but I'll be fine."

Turning her attention to Rosé, Jennie gently stroked her hair. "Are you alright? You're safe now."

"JEN!" Rosé blurted out as she quickly wrapped her arms around the brunette and began to cry.

"I think she's just frightened." Jennie said as she rubbed Rosé's back.

Lisa nodded and put a hand on Rosé's shoulder. "You're going to be fine Chipmunk." Lisa then looked around and walked to the door.

"Nini, please help Rosé to calm down while I go and see if there are any others."

Lisa made a quick search of the warehouse. She found no one else but found one room of interest. It was filled with Coffins, at least 40 of them. Just the sight of them made Lisa very nervous. She pulled out her wooden stake and began to throw them open. Only two of them had vampires in them, which she quickly drove stakes through their hearts. Having destroyed them, she moved on.

Lisa returned to the room, where Rosé seemed much calmer. She was sitting on the table next to Jennie.

"So both of you are werewolves, but good werewolves?"

"Yes, were both good werewolves." Jennie reassured her.

"Speak for yourself Jennie." Lisa said with a smirk as she walked into the room. Lisa then pointed to a different door. "Is this were everyone else is?"

Rosé nodded. "Yes, Seulgi is in there too. She was over at my house working on a project, we both got assigned for our writing class. This man came to the door and said his friend was hurt. When we went out to help, they pulled guns on us."

Lisa's smirk widened as she walked to the door. "Ohh, I get to rescue my ex-girlfriend. How amusing."

Lisa promptly gave the wooden door a solid kick which sent it flying off its hinges. She walked in to the room so see 4 people inside. A man and 2 women who looked to be in their 20's and Seulgi.

Lisa just gave Seulgi a crooked smile and said in mock happiness. "Hi honey, I'm home. What's for dinner?"

Seulgi's jaw dropped open in utters shock. A few seconds later, she began to speak.

"Li...Li..." She quickly stammered.

Lisa just rolled her eyes. "It's pronounced Lisa." She then looked at the other 3 frightened individuals.

"You would think that after dating me for 2 years, this buffoon would be able to say my name correctly."

"Are you going to hurt us?" The man asked.

"No boys and girls, I'm not going to hurt you. But in the meantime just stay put and be quiet. We'll have you home in a jiff."

Lisa motioned to Seulgi. "Follow me."

Having no other choice, Lisa and Jennie explained the facts to Rosé and Seulgi. Lisa even gave a little demonstration. She turned into a wolf and viciously snarled at Seulgi, frightening her half out of her wits, before Jennie told her to stop.

"Lisa cut that out, you've made your point." Jennie snapped at Lisa, who then began to turn back.

"Seulgi, I'd advise you to be very nice to Lisa and do whatever she tells you." Jennie said.

Seulgi nodded, still very frightened. "Okay."

Jennie thought for a second. "What do we do now? Shouldn't we get out of here?"

Lisa was about to say yes, when she suddenly realized she had very nicely painted herself into a corner. She wasn't going to rescue the others but when she saw Rosé there, she dumped her own plan which was very hypocritical. She realized that if the vampires knew that this location was now in enemy hands, the gig would be up. Lisa stood there silently berating herself for her own stupidity for a few moments, while she figured her next move.

"Hey here's a laptop." Rosé said as she looked at a desk in the corner. On a plain metal desk in the corner was a laptop. Jennie went over to it but it was password protected.

"We can't leave. Whole new plan people." Lisa said out loud.

Lisa pointed to Seulgi. "Go down the hall to the office. Lock the outside door and keep an eye on the parking lot. Yell out if anyone shows up."

Seulgi made a small smile. "Got it Lisa." Then she left the room.

"Nini, call your dad and give him this address. Tell him the situation and have him run down who ever owns or rent's this building. That may lead us somewhere. We're going to make this place look like it's still in vampire hands." Lisa said to Jennie.

Lisa then searched the pockets of the vampires. Though they had turned to dust, their clothes remained. Eventually she pulled out a set of keys which she threw to Rosé.

"Take the car that goes with these keys and take the three in the other room to their homes. Tell them to forget that this ever happened. Then I want you to get that movie makeup kit you have from your home and bring it back here. We may need to create some vampires of our own in case we get visitors."

Jennie looked at the computer. "What about the computer. I think Sehun could probably get us into it. It may have useful information."

Lisa shuddered at the mention of Sehun but seemed to relent. "Nini, give him a call and have him run out here. Tell him there's 40 bucks in it for him."

"I'm going to have a nice little chat with our two sleeping friends in the other room." Lisa then said with a rather evil smile.

About 20 minutes later, Lisa had both men tied to chairs facing each other in a small room just off the office. Lisa threw some water on each of them, waking them up. Then she went and sat down in a chair against the wall facing them both.

"Ok Bozo's who's going to let me know what's going on?" Lisa said in a rather playful fashion.

"Fuck you!" Said the first man who was taller.

The second man, who was a bit shorter than the other one just sneered at her and said nothing.

Lisa nodded her head with a smirk. "Ok, I get it. You see an 18 year old girl and you think. Just how bad can she be? She's just a kid. Since I'm a kid then let's play a kids game shall we? I think I remember how it goes."

Lisa began to speak slowly in a sing song voice, pointing her finger back and forth from man to man with every syllable.

"Cinder Cinder Cinderella"

"Went upstairs to kiss a fella"

"Kissed a snake by mistake"

"How many doctors did it take?"

Lisa smirked. "Let's say 4."

"1, 2, 3, 4." She counted as she kept moving her finger from man to man.

"And you are not it." She said with her finger pointing at the smaller man.

Lisa then got off her chair, walked to the taller man and calmly twisted his head around breaking his neck. She then kicked the chair over and pointed to him.

"Ok, his death was quick and painless. If you don't fully cooperate with me, yours will be very long and painful. I'm going to go medieval on your ass to put it bluntly. So start talking." Lisa said with a look of deadly seriousness in her eyes.

The man looked at his dead companion and gasped. "S-Sure, whatever you want to know. Please don't kill me."

"Do you know when the vampires plan to launch their attack?" She said as she walked up to him.

"I think they are going to attack in 2 days. N-Not tomorrow night but the night after." He stammered nervously.

Lisa sighed and nervously ran her hands through her hair. "So I have less than 48 hours. Fuck!"

To be continued on Chapter 21...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 2.4K 37
Seventeen year old Finn had been home schooled his whole life. Even before he moved to America, he had horrible social anxiety and struggled with dep...
My Muse By qt

Fanfiction

56.6K 1.5K 24
Lalisa Manoban is a painter, photographer and suffering from social anxiety who likes a well-known straight bitch named Jennie Kim.
101K 3.6K 21
Ever heard of the red string of fate? According to the legend, once a person is tied with another, no matter what universe or reality they are in, t...
MINE By Ruby

Fanfiction

55.6K 1.2K 33
too early you say?" i nodded fastly, gulping. Lisa leaned closer to me and her bottom lip rolled against my stomach and i looked down at her and held...